Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 02:43 AM

Nariko's Giving Away Her Inventory!

Just to let you know, I will be closing this thread sometime on Friday.
If you have a trade open with me, don't worry! I'll do my best to log on randomly for the next few weeks to complete trades.

Yep, that's right. I'm giving away my inventory! :insane: I haven't been active on Menewsha for a very long time, and I certainly won't be active anytime soon. So, since I'm not enjoying my items, why shouldn't other Menewshans? Come take a look at what I've been hoarding and see if anything catches your eye. :cool:

There is no form, so just tell me what you want and why. Don't be shy, flaunt yourself. :XD I'm looking for Menewshan pride! :yumehkitty: Quest links don't hurt either.

Feel free to ask for more than one item, but please be clear which item you want the most. And be sure you really want what you are asking for. Only ask if you are not planning on selling what you ask for anytime soon.

I'm also looking for charities to maybe donate some stuff too, so please let me know how I could help stock up your or someone else's charity.

Oh, and tell you friends about this thread. :yes:

Key
Post 1 - Why
Post 2 - Rules
Post 3 - Nariko's Inventory
Post 4 - That Oriental Fan...
Post 5 - Donations
Post 6 - Reserved

Last edited by Nariko; 09-16-2009 at 08:05 PM..

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 02:47 AM

Rules
  • Follow TOS
  • No whining or negative comments
  • Don't PM me with anything relating to this thread
  • I reserve the right to not donate to anyone for any reason
  • Keep in mind if you ask for a CI or EI I might ask for a little gold in exchange... (check the messages at the bottom of the trades if I send you one)
  • Rules are subject to change at any time
  • I'll finish this list later...

Last edited by Nariko; 09-14-2009 at 06:40 PM..

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 02:52 AM

My Inventory

I'm not accepting any more requests for the Oriental Fan

Items I've given away since I last updated the image above:
Royal Cape
Bao Bao the Panda
New Years Pin x1
Weather Forecast
Cute Witch Top
Fox Hat x1
Peach Orchid Shoes
Golden Dragon Gloves
Candy Apple Gloves

Note to self:

Silver Claddagh Belt
The big BANG x1

Green Present x2
Big Present x2
Little Teal Present x2
Purple Spotted Present x2
Red and Green Present x2
A Night in the Graveyard x2
Cloak of Death x2
Witch's Broom x2
Pumpkin Patch x2
The Black Widow's Pin x2
Yumeh Bats
Chilled Beauty
Frozen Warmth
Snow Flakes
Frost Belt
Fancy Cool Boots

Last edited by Nariko; 09-18-2009 at 11:56 PM..

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 02:55 AM

That Oriental Fan...

I'm not accepting requests for the fan at this time.

Last edited by Nariko; 09-18-2009 at 11:57 PM..

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 02:56 AM

Donations

What I've given away to whom

Raven Anklewings to Jezriel for 750g
Ayumui’s Black Bow, Glass of Blood, & Moonlit Laurels to Astrelle
Light Missy Top to Sizzla
Red Temptress Hairpin to Rylynne
Golden Dragon Tail Heels & Bunnies to Ferra
Dove Wings to Ivvy for 1k
Dove Wings to Zombie Pixie for 1k
Raven Wings to Princess Cupcake for 1k
Raven Wings to HamletSpamlet
Golden Claddah Belt to Esmereina for 1,875g
Black Demonate Skirt & Black Demonate Cape to Dystopia
Birthday Cake Hat to aoi midori for 875g
Staff of Healing to Gary Stargazer for 500g
Luck of the Irish to Hatake Ayumi for 1,625g
Ninja's Arsenal to white2fire
Wave of Naias to Astrelle for 500g
Orchid Faerie Gown to Spring 'Tyme Fresh for 450g
Basic Red Leg Warmers, Basic Red Panties, & Basic Red Bra to dragoness129
Raven Wings to Nalah Sin for 1k
Raven Anklewings to Dreizehn for 750g
Spirit of the Phoenix to AishaLeigh for 500g
Horns of Nature to lunanuova for 500g
Luck of the Irish to Hatake Ayumi for 1,625g
Dragon Helmet to Pietro for 700g
Royal Cape to Popcorn Gun for 565g
New Years Pin to Kent for 1,125g

Last edited by Nariko; 09-18-2009 at 04:56 AM..

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 02:58 AM

Reserved
You can post now if you want. =3

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-10-2009, 03:32 AM

*creeps into thread* Um, hallo!

I just got out-sniped in the GBA, and don't have the gold to buy my Quested Anklewings outright, so I thought I'd peek into this forum to see if there was anything I could participate in. I feel really odd being one of the first posters in here though, I don't like feeling like I'm asking for handouts, makes me feel like I'm not trying hard enough to get the gold or something...

Anyway, I'm Questing for the Raven Anklewings to match the Headwings I never take off. I just came back from a year's hiatus, and plan on being very active in the future. However, since I missed so many neato things that I could have just donated for when they came out... I'm chasing my own tail trying to get a few of the things I missed.

#1 on my list, of course, is the Raven Anklewings. I'd be totally understanding if you picked someone who needs it more than me.

The only other items on your list that I'm going to go after are the Valentines Team floaties and Romance hairpin - and the Dragon/Panda duo. But I'm patient and I'll get them eventually. I just have to save up and keep a watch on things. ^_^

I hope some good charities come in to apply, I know there's quite a few with a high turnover on items who could put your items in the hands of people who really want them. <3

*sneaks back out again*

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 09-10-2009, 04:44 AM

Hello Nariko... you are so generous to do this hun! <3

I was looing down your list and i was like... i have most of these things...so... then three things caught my eye!!!! O_O

YOU HAVE THE CLADAGUGH BELTS (Patty08 belts) and the LUCK OF THE IRISH too!!!! OMG!!! I don't have these at all...O_O and on top of that its hard to find a seller of these at times...

So if you choose me at all, I would love to get these three items. The most sought out of the three is the Gold Cladagugh(I know i am spelling this wrong but you know what I mean...lol)
But if I can get any of the three....or all three... I would be sooooo extatic! :)

Then I would only have to worry about getting the hats....YAY!

If I don't get anything at all...its fine... I would understand...as long as they go to people who will use them would be awesome anyway. :)

<3

Good luck on your inventory give away love!

Edit: Oh and you mentioned Charities too... well I am part of the Evil Fairy Charity too... Its me, Lilith W, and Clair Voyant.... we run this charity from time to time so give away items to newbies or questers in particular. So if you want to...you could always contact us if you like to give away for the charity too... Lilith W is the main one though...you could give them to me...i keep the charity items in my mule, Seiishiro. But if you want to speak more to Lil or Clair you are free to do so... they love to talk..^^ although they are kinda busy at this time of year... ^^;

Last edited by Esmereina; 09-10-2009 at 04:47 AM..

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 05:50 AM

Hey guys. :) Thanks for posting. I hate being one of the first ones for something like this too. :XP

@Jezriel
:( Out-sniped. That stinks. I hate everything that requires fast posting. :gonk: My friends can attest to my slow posting. lol.

:XD I remember when the headwings first came out. I wore them with every outfit for months! Then when the anklets came out of course I pulled the headwings out again. The anklets and headwings are some of Mene's best items in my opinion.

@Esmereina
... How do you pronounce your username? :oops: I love the look of it, but I can't for the life of me decide how to say it. :XD

rofl! I'm glad you saw something that you like ARE CRAZY ABOUT! Haha! Are you trying to collect all of the EIs?

Evil Fairy Charity, huh? I guess I'll have to look it up sometime. :)

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 09-10-2009, 05:52 AM

Your giving away your inventory? O:!!
lol i was looking and im drooling all over your staff of healing and dove wings lol

I hope some charity's come in and see if they cant work something out with you. Would be awesome if they did.

-touches your O.fan-... =w= I just got mine lol looking to get one for my firned Brock now XD
Its to bad your not active anymore. I just started getting active on Mene again myself.

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-10-2009, 06:27 AM

Hi Nariko. It's really nice of you to do this. Though I hope you won't leave Mene. ^^;;
But anyways, you got some REALLY nice items and I would like to request the Ninja/Pirate Set. I know you said item, but for me, one item is not an item without the other. :XD Well to get to the point, if you must split it, i don't mind getting the Pirate one. But I would really like the set. Why the ninja/pirate set? Well not only is it the only 2008 CI set that is currently the most wanted, it is also my favourite set from that year. And i would love to have a set for my mule to wear, or for my future investment. All funds go to my quest. :) you can check out my quest thread -pokes siggy- to see the items i am questing for. Anyways thanks for your time and good luck in the future.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 09-10-2009, 08:54 AM

I'm probably an odd duck for not wanting anything fancy, but there's far more deserving people out there for the big stuff. >__>;

What I spied that really peaked my interest is the bunny item from this past Easter event. It's the last piece I need to finish my final set. XD; (I already have more than one bunny though, so if someone else wants it, please give it to them.)

If the bunny is a no-go, I would those Gold Dragon Tail Heels. <3 I've had the silver ones for over a year, but I never got around to buying the gold ones.

I'd be more than happy to pay for either of those items if you find a charity you'd like to donate to. You also might want to hold onto some things in case you change your mind. You'll always be welcome here, so I hope you'll decide to come back someday. :3

Last edited by Ferra; 09-10-2009 at 08:58 AM..

Astrelle
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2009, 09:00 AM

I would LOVE the Waves of Naias...

I'm only a month old and don't get to go on that much because of a crappy internet connection... and I don't have many items. I love making blue/water themed avis and the multiple poses it offers look so much fun.

Although anything listed here -> http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...est-stuff.html would be much appreciated. I tend to be a packrat and only sell doubles. (I just won the dove anklets in the auction... only bidder! so I don't need those...) I only have 13 unique items... please?

If you don't want to give me the Waves of Naias then any other event or CI you'd want to give me would be appreciated. Even the dove headbwings thingy would be appreciated. (Rising prices are scary)

As for the fan... if you want to give it away you could hold an art contest! OR you can keep it on your avi with your other avi items just so you can have it whenever you stop back in mene. You might want to some day. (So I think you should keep it)

<3 Edit - Wow I just realized you have 3 winter 07 sets... *drools* those are gorgeous. I like those items as well... not as much the boots or snowflakes tho. But...but... so pretty!

PS. As I just found my laptop is NOT dead I can offer art if I acquire anything of yours. =3 AND I still think you should keep everything on ur avi... or another one. So you can stop back if need be.

Last edited by Astrelle; 09-10-2009 at 02:08 PM..

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-10-2009, 09:51 AM

It's very nice of you to give away you're items.
I found three items I'm interested in. ^_^

Ninja's Arsenal: Been questing it for a couple weeks or something. Hard to find sellers now. I don't have the gold for it atm but I'm almost halfway there so I might just buy it anyways. ^_^

Yumeh ears and tail: I love that item. It's cat ears. XD If you had the CI Kitsune I would want that too.

Black Heartface Fox: Yeah I'm a sucker for animals. This is something I hope I'll be able to buy after I get the Ninja's Arsenal. The ninja item is first on the list as it's hard to find and such. The fox is easier as I hope to get it soon after the ninja.

I keep looking at the list and find other items I would like. >_> These three are the top. I would ask about your fan, but I would assume you might like to keep it. (it's a rather coveted item, in a way) I wouldn't know what to use it for anyways. It's very pretty but I do not have a use for it. I would rather it go to someone who would use it. ^_^

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 09-10-2009, 10:18 AM

First off let me say this ... Personally I feel you should close this thread and keep your stuff. you may not have a lot of time for now but that may change later and you might regret giving away your stuff. So i strongly urge you to reconsider this decision. X_x

Anyhoo as far as stuff you have I would be interested in. I love fans, i build all my outfits around fans. So obviously I would be interested in your oriental one which is currently not for grabs.

However I do like the big staff with the snake wrapped around it and I have a friend that would kill for some Yumeh ears and tail...

Anyhoo I stand by my previous statement though. Keep your stuff just in case. no need to burn a bridge you may decide to cross again! ><

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 09-10-2009, 10:22 AM

This is a wonderful thing you're doing! Most would just never log in again and leave their inventory to rot.

Anyway, I'd love to have either your Dove or Raven Headwings! I've been wanting a pair of those for a long time, but I can never save up enough gold. :sweat: I'd be willing to draw for you if you're interested; I feel bad just taking a free handout like this!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-10-2009, 01:43 PM

I second what Hamlet said. :D This is really kind of you. :D I do hope you consider keeping some of your items though, in case you decide to come back.

Since I know others are more deserving of your old CIs, I'd like to ask for the gold and white missy top. It's a common that I've been wanting to buy, but haven't had a reason to purchase it yet. Thank you in advance if you decide to bestow it upon me, and good luck in the future!

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 04:44 PM

@Zombie Pixie
lol. Well, congratulations on your Oriental Fan!! I still remember when I got mine. Ah, the good old days.... and now I'm feeling old. :gonk: :rofl:

Which item do you like more? The Dove Wings or Staff of Healing?

@Nesseh
lol. I'm not sure I'm completely quitting yet. Just going on a very long hiatus. :sweat:

Ah. The ninja/pirate set is very cool. :cool: I'm a little sad I didn't pick up another set when they were out.

@Ferra
lol. Don't be that modest. It takes commitment to be a moderator. :yes:

But thank you for the offers. We'll see if I take you up on one of them. =3

@Astrelle
Ah, a fellow pack rat. :XD

lol. I'm going to keep a common or two, but why keep something that I'm not enjoying if someone else can be enjoying it? :)

@white2fire
Hehe. I like your taste. I'm partial to animal related items as well. =3

@Gary Stargazer
I appreciate your opinion. But I assure you, I didn't come to this lightly. I've been thinking about it awhile, and I came to the conclusion that I would regret letting these beautiful pixels collect dust more than hopefully putting smiles on some people's faces now and having to start from scratch later. :)

I didn't say it wasn't for grabs... I just haven't decided how to determine who gets it. :headdesk: :XD

Kill, huh? Tell your friend to post here in the next few days or week or so. =3

@HamletSpamlet
Don't consider it a free handout... consider it... uh... a prize for having a whalecow of a Menewshan pride. :mrgreen:

Between the dove and raven headwings, which do you like the most?

@Sizzla
Oh, that's no fun. :P If you had to choose a CI or EI, which would you like the most?

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 09-10-2009, 04:44 PM

Hey girl.. i was trying to quote..but i am having technical difficulties...lol

but yeah... you pronounce my name like Esme and reina together...like in spanish where you pronounce the vowels as they should be...there isn't second vowels sounds in spanish..lol :)

Yeah i am questing to complete sets....the real challenge will be the Vday hairpin ....oh lordy i will be working on that one for a year...lol :)

how are you doing? and are you going to stay in menewsha still? or are you leaving for good? :(

would be sad if you left completely... </3

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 09-10-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
I appreciate your opinion. But I assure you, I didn't come to this lightly. I've been thinking about it awhile, and I came to the conclusion that I would regret letting these beautiful pixels collect dust more than hopefully putting smiles on some people's faces now and having to start from scratch later.

I didn't say it wasn't for grabs... I just haven't decided how to determine who gets it.

Kill, huh? Tell your friend to post here in the next few days or week or so.

It makes me sad when I see anyone go but i guess if you made your peace with it then it cant be helped. but you still might want to hold on to a few of your favorite items just in case ... and i will get her to post next time i see her online.

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 05:14 PM

@Esmereina
Ah, technology :XD
I knew it would be something simple. :XP But I love the sound of it. It flows so well. =3

:o The prices of the V-Day 07 items made me cringe when I first joined Mene. :gonk: Good luck with that.

I should add to my first post that I might come back, but if I do it will be a very long time from now... There just aren't enough hours in the day. :cry:

@Gary Stargazer
I might keep a few things no one shows any interest in... we'll see.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 09-10-2009, 06:04 PM

What is snapping up your time that you are so convinced you wont be able to talk or enjoy your time here? I mean you seem to be keeping up well enough with this thread. :3

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 06:19 PM

Today I have some time, yes. But I'm taking classes, applying for jobs, and a few other commitments that take precedence over Mene. I won't have time to sleep much less check my e-mail or Mene soon... I'd rather go on hiatus and maybe not come back for a year or two or three than try and pour time I don't have into relationships on Mene only to utterly fail. :cry:

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 09-10-2009, 06:19 PM

Nariko: Tough choice, but my inner goth screams for the Raven wings. :lol:

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 09-10-2009, 08:32 PM

Hello! .. Um... well I think it's very kind of you to be giving away your items like this. ^^ What I would like is...

Ninja's Arsenal, or waves of Naias, or Calesco's Blaze: I want these items because They are like the coolest ones I missed during a time when my life offline was very chaotic, and I had no computer to access menewsha so I missed them. I've been working hard to slowly gain my gold back as much as possible but I still have a lot of real life stuff going on like going to college and working. If I had been there during those months... well.. I don't know. I probably would have gotten them.

In the past I have been very active in donating to others and helping others in the charity forum on menewsha. While I have not been active in there currently, i would like to go back there in the future and spread the wealth so to speak once more in the future when I'm all settled at college. I think I'm a good person and I would really like the items. I work really hard and I always try to do my best. I always try to dres my avatar prettily and I would want more items so I can dress it up and think of more creative ways to make it look cool. I really love drawing and stuff so yeah I think it would be awesome to do. Practice makes perfect, and the more inspiration I have the better, and Menewsha is one of the places that inspires me! lol..that sounds silly but it's true ^^