Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2009, 09:46 PM

@HamletSpamlet
lol! :rofl:

@fuyumi_saito
There are very few things I find silly... Okay, that's a lie. I find a lot of stuff to be silly, but your post wasn't one of them. :)

If you had to choose between the three, which one would make you the happiest to receive? The Ninja, Waves, or Blaze?

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 09-10-2009, 09:54 PM

The ninja I think. *has a thing for japanese things* I would totally be a ninja in the ninja verses pirates war.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-10-2009, 10:52 PM

I hope your busy life is for the better, Nariko! Full of exciting, wonderful things for you! I'm always sad to see people leave, even if I don't personally 'know' them. I hope you do have time for us again in the future. :)

I'm not asking for anything, as I have at least one of all the rare items in your inventory, and can very easily get the commons in there that I want. XD;

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-10-2009, 10:52 PM

@Nariko: We share a common interest. =3
I know about the real life thing. It always has to come first. :) I'm glad you realize how to prioritize but am sad at your leaving/hiatus. I do hope you get to organize your schedule so that you have enough time to sleep. Sleep deprivation is not a good thing. >_> I should know. Happened way to many times and I get mad at small things when I don't get enough sleep. >.<

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 09-10-2009, 11:01 PM

In honesty, I saw this and my heart both sang and fell. The joys of seeing a fan enlightened my spirits but to see you go is heart breaking.

Still, I do understand the need to leave when time becomes and issue. I wish you so much luck in your life. Might I ask what classes you are taking?

Well, I guess my dream is the fan (first item I fell for on Mene) but I know that one will be sought after so I just hope it gets a great home!

Do you have a favorite flower?

Astrelle
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2009, 03:56 AM

Haha, yay packrats! I just think you should let go of any items you really love, because it might be unattainable when you return. I've taken breaks from sites only to have items I've been questing for leap up in price quite a bit. But, I also really respect what you're doing... because I wish I could do that. Instead I mull about on the internet whenever I can. Oh procrastination. =3

*no longer has only 13 unique items... now has like... 16 hurrhurr* One day my inventory will be a mess of stuff... but I need more gold for that.

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 09-11-2009, 06:10 AM

@Nariko
Aw dont feel old XD And you still remember when you got yours? O:!!!

Hmm...maybe the dove wings tough call tho lol

Aryah_Jade
works too damn much
Send a message via AIM to Aryah_Jade

Old 09-11-2009, 06:25 AM

the first three items in the third row from the bottom look like dresses or skirts? I can't tell. But, I'd be interested in getting something nice like a dress or a skirt that I can dress up with! Most of my items are pretty laid back, or lean a little more toward the creepy (case and point <-- ).

But, whatever you decide, I think it's really nice what you're doing. And brave. Even though they're "just pixels" I have stuff on my gaian account that I could never bear to part with. And, I'm sure menewsha will be the same for me, once I'm a little more established, item wise.

anyway, good night every one.

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-11-2009, 01:22 PM

Aryah, might I ask what are those bottles in your signature? They are beautiful!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 09-11-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nariko View Post
@Sizzla
Oh, that's no fun. :P If you had to choose a CI or EI, which would you like the most?
:lol: It may not be fun, but I think others are more deserving! XP I've been around a long time and have managed to collect most of the items I want. I think it's only fair to give your CIs and EIs to people who don't have them already. :D

If you still feel like bestowing a CI or EI upon me, I leave the choice up to you, but seriously, commons = :heart:. XD

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 PM

This is really sweet of you to do this, Nariko.

If I may, I'd like to request the Orchid Faerie Gown? 'Tis one of my quest items (when I get around to commons, anyway) and I don't want to ask for a CI or EI because I'm up-to-date with all of them except for the St.Pattys 07 stuff, so it wouldn't be very fair of me to ask for them.

I'll agree with Siz that commons = <3 :rofl:

Thanks so much. n.n

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 09-11-2009, 03:15 PM

I saw this thread pop up while I was using the Spy feature, and I just want to say good luck with your future endeavors after Mene. =) <3<3
It's sad that you're leaving though. :< It always saddens me when people leave, but I do understand the need to, if ever. ^^
So again, good luck with that! :3

Btw, I wanna third what Sizzla and Springy said on how commons are LOVE. :'D <3<3
*is a commons addict*
xDD;;

Also, I won't ask for anything, because I know that others deserve your wonderful items more as I am, hmm... more well-off than other Menewshans, I think. ^^ I must say though that it's so generous of you to be giving away stuff though. =O <3 I'm sure you'll make people happy indeed. ^^

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 09-11-2009, 06:42 PM

I think everyone deserves something....everyone in mene is great and no one has shown that they don't deserve something...lol

and especially Nariko deserves alot! Whenever you come back...i hope i can give something to you as a welcome back present... i may just do that! ^^

i think accepting gifts is just as important as giving them...because we need to be grateful that the other person thought of us. I mean to be thought of is a most precious feeling...doesn't have to come with a gift persay....even a simple gesture or message can also bring lots of joy on both parties...^^

And Nariko..i do hope to see you again too..ill still come here though until you are done with the thread... :) <3

Nariko
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-11-2009, 10:10 PM

@fuyumi_saito
lol. :ninja:

@CK
Thanks. :)

Well, if you change your mind, I'm sure most of the commons will be around for awhile.

@white2fire
Yeah, I'm had sleep deprivation before. Ruins the next few days. :gonk:

@Sera
:XD The Oriental Fan was my first love on Mene too. :love: lol

Classes? Nothing interesting. :sleep: Math, english, etc.

Favorite flower? Uh... I like a lot of flowers. :XD But I guess my favorite overall are lilies. How about you?

@Astrelle
I might keep a few. We'll see. :)

@Zombie Pixie
Yeah. =3 That was a happy day. :heart:

@Aryah_Jade
Those items are the Red/Gold Harem Overskirt (a), Phoenix Skirt (a), and Candy Apple Skirt (a). :)

@Sizzla
Listen to Esmereina! Mene is full of great people. But if you'd rather have commons I totally respect that. =3

@Spring`Tyme Fresh
That's one of my favorite dresses. Good choice. =3

@Rylynne
You listen to Esmereina too! Having more than others doesn't mean you aren't deserving. :)

@Esmereina
I agree! :yes: Except for the welcome back present. >.o lol

Zombie Pixie
(。・ω・&...

Penpal

Old 09-11-2009, 11:07 PM

@Nariko
Im sure it was =]
I know i was super excited to get mine lol. To bad it costs like an arm and a leg D:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-11-2009, 11:50 PM

*stares at the overwhelmingly huge inventory, rather... well... overwhelmed* XD

Hum... You got a fine array of commons for me to beg for. =o I'll ask for either the Black Demonate Cape, Hotdog Octi on a Stick, Pure Hatred Shirt, White Temptress Bodice, Red Assassin Top, or the Demonate Skirt. Feel free to give me something, if anything, after everyone else has had their choice. I like a lot of commons, so I don't want to get in someone else's way. ^^;;

Sera
Who Dat Girl

Old 09-12-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nariko View Post
@Sera
:XD The Oriental Fan was my first love on Mene too. :love: lol

Classes? Nothing interesting. :sleep: Math, english, etc.

Favorite flower? Uh... I like a lot of flowers. :XD But I guess my favorite overall are lilies. How about you?
It's hard not to find at least one item that makes you go :shock:

Oh school. How much fun they are...

Lilies? Hm...I'll keep that in mind.
I am working on a portfolio for grad school and my favorite thing to draw is flowers. I don't think I have done a lily. What type?
Mine are roses or Sakura Blossoms. Those are beautiful! :heart:

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 09-12-2009, 02:42 AM

Ahh so kind of you love to help others like this.

My first suggestion is for the Evil Fairy Charity. They are sweet girls and help many people around Menewsha. And I know if you give them anything in the name of the charity they will spread it to others in need here. :)

As for how ro say Esmerina's user name here you go I will sound it out for you. :) Es-May-rina I hope that settles wanting to know how to say it. :)

For myself two things caught my eye. The dove wings.. I have an avi my 4 year old son made me with them. And have sought them out, but can not find a seller. When they came up in the GBA I could not get them due to the fact that I have the raven ones. So I do much desire them. The other is the begonia fairy gown. I so love the large fancy dresses on Mene. The remind me of days when ladies were grand and could dress like princesses and it was normal. >.< And I very much enjoy dolling my avi up in said manner.

If I receive anything I will be grateful. If not I am fine with the fact. I am just glad to see some goodwill and kindness. As only a fellow Menewshan can do. Thank you for your kindness and may you have the best of luck away from Mene with all that you do. :)

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 09-12-2009, 02:47 AM

Aww, you two are too sweet, Nariko and Esme. ^^ <3<3

I guess if I would ask... I would probably choose the Red Temptress Hairpin.
The Temptress Hairpins are part of my quest, actually. :3

But anyhows, I'd love to stick around and chat if possible though. =P

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-12-2009, 04:50 AM

owo I'm pretty sure I had a post here... xD;; That's really weird, I wonder where it ended up.

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 09-12-2009, 04:54 AM

@Dystopia: You do have another post. XD Right here: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/1765061301-post41.html

Jezriel
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 09-12-2009, 05:14 AM

lol - it's even on the same page as your question, Dys! 0 30

I really expected more people to have stopped by here, but it's been a lot slower around Mene since school started for most areas. Half the convo threads I frequent have been empty. I kicked most of them tonight, and the consequence is I now get to make a pixelated cheesecake with eyeballs. :XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-12-2009, 05:31 AM

owo;; Why, so I do...

This shows how observant I am. >>;

white2fire
^_^

Old 09-12-2009, 05:36 AM

@Jezriel: A pixelated cheesecake...with eyeballs? Nice.

@Dystopia: I do that alot. Although with me it has to do with distance. >_<

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 09-12-2009, 06:19 AM

@ White - Haha. Glad to see I'm not alone.