Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-24-2011, 06:55 AM

~ Win a kings crown and other great stuff. :)
Heya Peeps!

Well it is very sad to say that this will be the final contest/giveaway hosted by The Secret Garden Charity aka Ark Charity. We've been around for awhile, starting back in Feb 2009, having re-opened twice now lol. Well at least i think it's twice ... I can't keep count anymore lol. This will be the final time that we give all our stuff away, we won't be returning again *inserts pouty face*. But we've had an awesome time, and it's time to go out with a bang! :)

Due to unforeseen circumstances with Real life stuff, Roachi and Emma no longer have the time to run the charity, keep it active, updated etcetc. We've given away some pretty cool stuff in the past, to newbies and quester's and wonderful friends who have stuck by us through and through. We've also gotten some lovely donations from generous, awesome people of menewsha - that we and the receivers of those items will always be truly grateful for. We love you all and appreciate all the support the charity has got through the years. We hope that you can come and celebrate one last time with us.

Due to time restraints we are only having a raffle, with our grand prize being a kings crown graciously donated by Sir D'Lo Van Lobsters. Thank you Mcdizzle
:). And one other contest (below for further details).

Without further ado, i'll get on with the contests. Wishing everyone the best, see you on the outside!

~ Roachi

ROACHI AND EMMA ARE NOT LEAVING THE SITE.
ONLY DICKON IS AND THE CHARITY IS CLOSING. JUST FYI. :)

FOR ANYTHING IMPORTANT PLEASE PING ROACHI - AS WE CAN'T GUARANTEE WE'LL LOOK BACK ON ALL THE PAGES. THANK YOU, HAVE FUN!

Last edited by Utopia; 06-06-2011 at 08:12 AM..

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-24-2011, 06:56 AM

THE FINAL RAFFLE

This is a simple raffle just like any other. We have a few simple rules about the raffle and the thread as a whole. So please take the time to read and understand em. Please don't make our job hard -- Read the stuff, and don't make yourself look like a douche :), cause seriously Roachi is pretty short tempered and she will eat your soul ;).

Rules & Guidelines
1. You can only get a ticket by conversing in this thread.
2. The tickets can only be given out by thread officials. Which for the mean time are Emma Corrin and Roachi.
3. You can get more then one ticket.
4. You do not get to choose what number you want, you will be randomly slotted in somewhere. This makes our job a lot easier, hope you understand.
5. You may not ask for a ticket. They are only given out at our discretion.
6. Behave, no funny business in the thread. This means following all mene rules.
7. We will most likely use the randomizer for the drawing of prizes. Not 100% sure yet. But it will be fair -nods-
8. All prizes are final, we don't do exchanges etc. If you get a prize you don't like, can you give it to someone else as we don't want any items left in our inventory after this event.
9. We might not always be around - but we will try our best to stay updated.
10. The contest will run till all the slots are filled. Then we will draw within 3 days maximum.
11. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A SLOT.
12. If your numbers come up more then once and you win more then one prize, you will forfeit any second, third prizes etc. You are only allowed one prize - if your number comes again we will re-draw.
ONE PRIZE PER PERSON ONLY! NO EXCEPTIONS. This is as fair as we can get it peeps.
13. Mods may enter if they wish.
14. We reserve the right to change these rules, as we've most likely forgotten something :).

PRIZES

Grand Prize - Kings Crown
Second Place - Eggplant Hibiscus Bloom, Tapi Hibiscus Bloom, Fright Night, Cloak and dagger, My pet Chilly, Warm Fuzzies, Eyes of the wild, Hissy Fit, Bone warrior, Omniscient eye, Trinity Guadian.
3rd Place - Sleepy Melody Harp, Steampunk Headgear, Yumeh Slippers, Golden Mystic Faun Horns, Peacock Regalia, Weather forecast.
Spot Prizes - Got loads of other CIs, EIs etc to give out to frequent talkers etc.
These will be given out at the end of the raffle.

OTHER CONTESTS

Come up with a poem to describe Dickon Sowerby
(the charitys avi, also one of the main characters in the secret garden) and win his outfit!

All entries are to be PMed to the mule.
No rules for this one go wild. Just no rude stuff please :)

Last edited by Utopia; 05-08-2011 at 07:11 AM..

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-24-2011, 06:57 AM

TICKET HOLDERS
1. chunsa-chan
2. Wulfwynn
3. Alaunt
4. LizzyCollinsDeArc
5. Jupiter
6. Lilith W
7. Clair Voyant
8. `Kitami
9. Roxxxy
10. Izumi
11. Sandvich
12. Wulfwynn
13. Chunsa-Chan
14. Roxxxy
15. Liztress
16. Izumi
17. Chunsa-Chan
18. The_Crow
19. Saravi Boo
20. Anaxilea
21. Dead Angel
22. Liztress
23. Imagination
24. Ashtyn Leigh
25. Siri
26. Jupiter
27. Izumi
28. `Kitami
29. fairywaif
30. Chunsa-Chan
31. Alaunt
32. SilverwingedShadows
33. Queen_Andais
34. Izumi
35. Liztress
36. Ashtyn Leigh
37. LizzyCollinsDeArc
38. The_Crow
39. Imagination
40. krazy Kiara
41. Izumi
42. Roxxxy
43. `Kitami
44. anaxilea
45. Clair Voyant
46. Lilith W
47. Jupiter
48. LizzyCollinsDeArc
49. Alaunt
50. Saravi Boo
51. anaxilea
52. Alaunt
53. Queen_Andais
54. Chunsa-chan
55. `Kitami
56. Jupiter
57. Lilith W
58. C R E E P Y S A M
59. Dillo
60. Wulfwyn

Last edited by Utopia; 06-06-2011 at 06:03 AM..

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-24-2011, 06:58 AM

WINNERS

Congratulations to our winners as follows;

Ashtyn Leigh - Who won the poem/Story contest - Our only entry, with a fantastic poem of Dickon! I couldn't find Dickons spade or the background/birds. So i've sent over a few other CIs and some gold. Hope that's okay :)

3rd Place
went too: Liztress:
2nd Place went too: Sandvich:
And our grandprize went to: LizzyCollinsDeArc:

And a whole heap of EIs and CIs went to people who were around the time of the drawing and a few other people.
Thanks for everything everyone, the charity will miss ya!!

PLEASE DO NOT DECLINE TRADES IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM - PASS THE ITEMS ONTO SOMEONE WHO MIGHT. AND I SUGGEST YOU ACCEPT TRADES ASAP, AS I WILL BE ASKING THE ACCOUNT BE DEACTIVATED IN A FEW DAYS.

Last edited by Utopia; 06-06-2011 at 08:11 AM..

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-24-2011, 07:01 AM

LINKS OUT
Put this in your siggy to get the word out & support the charity giveaway.
Thank you!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3kenblu][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/4zynwi.png[/IMG][/url]

Last edited by Utopia; 05-06-2011 at 11:07 AM..

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 04-24-2011, 07:01 AM

Back tomorrow, when i get my banners :)

---
Almost finished guys, just gotta sort out prizes, and we will be open :)

Last edited by Utopia; 05-06-2011 at 11:01 AM..

Utopia
Roachi's Charity

Old 05-08-2011, 03:23 AM

And we are open and ready for our last celebration :) <333

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 05-08-2011, 03:50 AM

Oh, this makes me a bit sad--I always remember your charity being pretty active... :(
But it was awesome that you guys kept it going for so long!

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 03:52 AM

Hey Siri. -waves-
Yah tis sad. But such is life. You gonna stick around for the raffle?
I'll give you a ticket just for being the 1st person to post! :)

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-08-2011, 03:58 AM

Haha, I suppose I am sticking around.
I mean, I'm not going anywhere now that I have a raffle ticket. x3

How've you been?

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 03:59 AM

Cool Cool. :)
Yeh alright i guess. Just been busy with work and home life.
Home's not good at the moment, not really getting along with my boyfriend.

What about you?

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-08-2011, 04:03 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hate relationship troubles.
I'm no good with conflicts though... so I probably won't have any good advice for you.

As for me, I'm just procrastinating. I have finals next week so I should be studying.
I'm doing pretty good though--just started training for a 10k. ;)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 04:10 AM

Yeah, i dunno what to do at the moment. But don't wanna rant about my problems lol. I think it's about time i see a counselor or someone though.

I should be too, i'm in so much shit lol. Hopefully i can get some done tomorrow and tuesday as i finish work quite early. I doubt it though lol.

Ohhh awesome! I'm doing a half marathon this year, but just walking it. It was sponsored through work and we get free ticket entry and gym memberships. So i thought why not? Lol
Though gonna be hard for me cos im such a dumpling. Hoping to lose weight this way, as i need to for my besties wedding. Hows your training going? You running the 10k?

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-08-2011, 04:31 AM

Well, if you want to talk about it, I'm definitely up for listening. :3

Hehe, best of luck to both of us then? I'm going to log off after this post because I absolutely need to get through a bunch of lectures tonight. I haven't really done anything productive today.

That's awesome! Half-marathon registrations are expensive! We just had one in my town and it was $80 for the half. I plan on running the 10k. I have the entire summer to train for it, so I should be okay.

If you're uneasy about running longer distances, there's a really good itunes app called couch to 5k. It is a daily plan for your ipod touch/iphone and it's only $2.99. I know people who have used it to get into shape and it's great for keeping you on track and starts you out very easily (so you don't get overwhelmed or too exhausted at the beginning). You can also find the plan online, but it's easier to have it on you when you're running/walking (plus you get music playing in the background). :)

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 04:40 AM

Thanks hun i appreciate it -hugs-

Alright understandable. I should really do that too, but ima go put dinner on instead lol.

Yahh it's $100.00 here :D. Ohh sweet. I can't run to save myself, so opted for walking. lol

Ahh true, that's interesting. I don't have an ipod touch or iphone at the moment, so prob no use lol.
But thank you for that info, i might look it up ^^

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 04:50 AM

Oh my gosh Roachi!!! You're not quitting altogether, I hope. I can understand work getting kinda too busy for keeping up with charity stuffs, but I would be sad to see you go altogether. :(

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 05-08-2011, 05:40 AM

Yeah, seriously Roro, you're not totally quitting right? Because Kita would really miss you.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Oh my gosh Roachi!!! You're not quitting altogether, I hope. I can understand work getting kinda too busy for keeping up with charity stuffs, but I would be sad to see you go altogether. :(

No no, just the charity my dear :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
Yeah, seriously Roro, you're not totally quitting right? Because Kita would really miss you.

Don't worry i'll still be here love! Just the charity has to go i can't keep up with it anymore lol.
Kita gets a ticket for bein first to put the linky in her siggy <333

Last edited by Roachi; 05-08-2011 at 07:07 AM..

`Kitami

Old 05-08-2011, 07:11 AM

The banner is really pretty. :yes:

Ah well...life is demanding. I was really upset when I had to close my charity on Gaia, but sometimes things gotta get put on the back burner. :)
As long as you're still here though. :hug:

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 07:13 AM

Why thank you, i got this girl on gaia to do it. Took her awhile lol. This was meant to be opened like a week ago xD. But she's an awesome banner maker -nods-

Hmm so true. Ohh you had a charity on gaia? What was it called? I was sad when i closed mine too - or gave it away i guess lol. I had that thing for 2 years lolol.

`Kitami

Old 05-08-2011, 08:36 AM

Oh, right, I forgot you're still on Gaia. :XD

Yes, I had a charity a loooong time ago. Was called The Jar of Dirt. :yes:

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 05-08-2011, 08:42 AM

Yahh, well kind of lol. I still have an account with a few things on it ya lol.
Aww how cute!! Love POTC! Can't wait for the next one to come out, so seein that.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 05-08-2011, 09:55 AM

*clings to Roa*

When I first saw this I thought it was a quit for quits too! So glad it isn't!!! <3

`Kitami

Old 05-08-2011, 10:24 AM

Roro:: I know! :drool:
I'm going to kind of miss Will though. I didn't really realize how much I liked him till he "died" and I totally freaked out and started crying. O_o;;
I'm taking my mom to see it. :ninja:
PotC is one of my favorite movies.
I told my mom if I ever have a daughter, her name's gonna be Sparrow. I was joking, but I kind of wasn't. o_o

Chunsa:: :lol: Roachi should put in the first post that SHE isn't quitting. XD

Wulfwynn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-08-2011, 10:26 AM

*Also thought they were quitting but is glad they're not*

I can understand with the RL thing, they've been bouncing around which nights I work for the last month now. Finally I get two weeks in a row where it's the same...but with the big races coming up who can tell. *le sighs* :lol: