MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 05-14-2015, 05:44 PM

So, I wasn't sure this was the forum to put this in, so I apologize in advanced if this is the wrong place to put this.

But my teeth are fairly easy to decay due to my mouth breathing.
My tonsils are enlarged and until I can see a doctor to get them removed
I would like to eat healthier and better for my teeth and overall improve my diet.
I do not eat sugar hardly, but I need to cut out starches as foods high in starches can cause tooth decay. So, I need help figuring out meals that will fill me up, my family can afford[I live with two other people and one person has a job currently] and is healthy for my teeth and my body as I am tired of eating food that is bad for me.

I am on a fluoride mouth rinse for my teeth but I feel like that is not enough
to help my teeth. And I really want my teeth to be stronger as well as to stop them from decaying so much or often. So I need a new meal plan for all meals of the day as all of them involve starchy foods which I am trying to cut out.

My only allergies to food is I have Acid reflex, and it is hard for us to make/cook meals.
Mainly my dad and I eat hamburger helper but instead of hamburger we use turkey.
I am also lactose in tolerant but I can still eat dairy such as yogurt, cheese as long as it's not plain, regular milk. I can eat just about anything.

Last edited by MoodyBats; 05-14-2015 at 05:46 PM..