Furogane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Furogane

Old 06-03-2007, 05:24 PM

Yeah there probably is a simillar post out there somewhere, and if it is I welcome this to be locked and forgotten, but I was thinking to myself as I gazed over the forum and I wondered how many people out there would actually love to either be a character from an anime/mange or to own one of their clothes or to even be friends with them.

So here what I'm wondering;
If you could be any anime character, only human...who would it be and why?
If you could own any item of clothing worn or owned by an anime/manga character what would it be and why?
If you could be friends with any character who would it be and why?

I'll answer in a bit, I want to think it through.

Saikoguy
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-03-2007, 06:39 PM

Oooh nice questions hmm here we go:

Hmm this is a hard one... probably Tenchi Muyo haha because he has like all those women living in his house XDD Or maybe I'd be someone from azumanga Daioh... just because they get up to all sort of random crap. XD

If you could own any item of clothing worn or owned by an anime/manga character what would it be and why?

Hmm any item of clothing, I dunno. Porbbaly a Team Rocket Shirt cos I've always wanted one, hmm I wonder if theres any on eBay... or maybe the millenium necklace from yugioh because it looks Cool, or the millenium ankh =]

Haha definatly Osaka from Azumanga Daioh, I could just listen to her random nonsense all day long, and mihoshi from tenchi moyo, for the same reason XD. Random silly people make me laugh.

Furogane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Furogane

Old 06-03-2007, 06:46 PM

If I could be any anime character I'd have to be...well none because I love my life far too much to want to be another character, though the idea of fighting evil by moon and winning love by daylight does seem appealing when you're writing essays down for school hehe. Sailor Jupiter!

As for the item of clothing I would just love to own either a Sailor Moon costume, probably Sailor Jupiters from the anime series or any of Sakura's outfits from CCS.

If I could be friends with anyone it would have to be Kurogane from Tsubasa just because he looks fun to annoy and yet is very loyal to those he can call his 'companions'. He's cool.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-04-2007, 05:25 AM

Wow, I say I would love to be Shuurei from Saiunkoku Monogatari. She has shown me (in anime wise) how to be determined to everything one should do. Also, to never give up to chase a dream even though it may be impossible. Shuurei is probably the only character I could relate too and I would love to be her anime character ^^

Wow, I love many outfits mostly cardcaptor sakura anime. I have to say either this outfit:
http://content.answers.com/main/cont...px-Sakura4.jpg or this one: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...on-chan/a4.jpg. As you can see, I love pink outfits haha

If I could be friends with any other character, who would it be? wow, that's a tough one. I say Belldandy from Ah! My goddess. I just love her overall personality. In my opinion, she would make a terrific friend! ^^

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 06-04-2007, 09:06 AM

I can hardly think of one character that I want to be because mostly their personality isn't what I like. I probably prefer to become one of my own OCs because I designed him to be somewhat Mary-Sue xDDDD;;;

*coughs coughs* Ah well, if I have to choose, I'll be either Hyuga from Saint Seiya or Asura in adult form from RG Veda =D They're both calm and can be aggressive when they need to >_o

I always would love to own one of the clothes(actually.....they're armor but for some reason are called as 'cloth') from Saint Seiya >w< Though those thing can be a heavy pain to carry on your body when you wear one but their design beat any other armor I've seen 8DDDD;;

I especially like Gemini, Virgo and Capricorn gold clothes.

Ayanami Rei from Evangelion? Despite how people said she's a troubled child, or not even a human, but I just love her character. Plus, I absolutely hate the loud and loose mouthed type of person so she and I could surely live in peace ;)

Suteki
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Suteki Send a message via MSN to Suteki

Old 06-04-2007, 11:26 AM

If you could be any anime character, only human...who would it be and why? Wow, that's tough~ Either Sakura from CCS or Tohru from Fruits Basket, since I love their personalities and their life.

I'd love to wear the outfit that the Fight Card wore from CCS. It's this one.

Haku from Spirited Away or Tohru from Fruits Basket. They both seem nice and interesting to me, and they just seem friendly.

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2007, 05:21 PM

well i love Sakura from TRC so much so probably her and besides she(i ) get Syaoran so :D yeah! but besides that she's just sucha a fun and loving easy person- i wish i was more like her.
... heh- anything worn by Sakura in TRC except maybe her starter outift (i sense a pattern lol)... or Gaara's outfit after the timeskip- b/c i'm crosplaying him lol
If you could be friends with any character who would it be and why? if i could be friends with anyone then... probably Michele's friend in R.O.D. or even Yomiko because they are fun people who love to read so i know i could really get along with them :3

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 02:17 PM

Oh.. i dont know really.. no.. i wouldent want to be a anime character thatd be cruel on them, not unless it was my original persona's.

as for item and clotheing... uhm...... ..... .... heh... damn >.<;;; proberly one of Izumi's clothes from Tenshi Ja Nai, something girly though.

as for friends i dont know maybe most of them O_O tohugh i really truly see myself being friends with Zorro from One Piece, Keisuke from Fushigi Yuugi, or Haru from Frutis Basket.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 06-09-2007, 07:47 PM

Sure, why not:

I would be Seth Nightroad from Trinity Blood, or maybe Abel. I love the cutesy little girl who is actually a bad ass Vampire thing, but in the same respect, Abel in hot and adult and hot and still a bad ass Vampire, plus plays the role of clumsy, carefree priest. Either works for me ^_^
Though I have to ask, why only human? Mine can technically be considered human, since they're actually humans with nano-machines in them instead of "real" Vampires, and are who I'd choose even with the option of non-human, but still makes me wonder.

Just one? I think I would want either Sailor Galaxia's hair (Sailor Moon) or Abel Nightroad's hair (Trinity Blood). I had my hair colored like Galaxia's before and it looked really good, but I've never got it close to as long and I've tried to bleach mine completely white, but never quite succeeded so hair that would naturally be either would be great. ^_^

Abel Nightroad, definitely. All sorts of bad ass stuff happens around him and he goes to great lengths to protect his friends.

IshokuOsero
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to IshokuOsero Send a message via MSN to IshokuOsero Send a message via Yahoo to IshokuOsero

Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 AM

Hmm... this is hard to really respond to, but I suppose I'd go for something completely cool, like being Nana O. from the series Nana, just because she's an awesome rock star and I'd love to be with a music career that'll actually get me somewhere and leave me happy with everything I want, even though she doesn't always get her way, but she's awesome anyways. 8D It would be great to be her for a few days just to see how everything would unfold and what exactly goes on in a day in the life of Nana O. ~ I think it would be fun, like an adventure! <3

Anything that either Nana wears in the Nana series, or those really complex, detailed dresses that Chi has in Chobits. They're so cute!

Solty from Solty Rei. She seems like a pretty awesome person, and it would be great to run around with her and being her friend. :3

Morien
*^_^*

Old 06-12-2007, 06:55 PM

Um... probably D from Petshop of Horrors. Because I would love to be a mysterious type of person who advocates animal rights through a sort of ecoterrorism without ever being caught. Plus, I'd have lots of pets and a cool detective who followed me around.
http://www.hirenkoi.kit.net/blog/petshop.jpg
Or Saya from Yami no Matsuei, because she is much like I am now, and I like that person that I am.
[no picture]

Anything worn by either Black or White Ashura (RG Veda) because everything he wears is floaty and patterned and beautiful. There's something mythic about everything he owns/wears.
http://x-nihon-x.com/saku/ashura&demonglace02.jpg

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura because she's probably the best friend out there.
http://imagesource.art.com/images/-/...C10120911.jpeg
Or Kanna from Sakura Taisen because she's funny and manly and I like her.
http://www.fantasykat.com/ch/Images/k/kanna4.jpgOr Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei because his friendship is hard to get and his judgment of people is pretty good.
http://www.waneko.pl/yami/2/yami2.jpg

[Nitro]Kisses
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-13-2007, 06:21 AM

- Hmmm. This is a really hard question. I'd say... -ponders this- i'd be Ryuuichi from Gravitation -nod- Because he's a good person, a great singer, and completely nuts. not to mention he has a ton of fans both male and female.

I'd want to wear inuyasha's clothes, they look so comfortable.

Re-l mayer from Ergo proxy, becacause she's the type of person i'm friends with. :D Hardcore.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-14-2007, 08:23 PM

• If you could be any anime character, only human...who would it be and why?

Heh. My list...
    Hao from Shaman King. The POWER! The STRENGTH! The evil yet hot smirk. Yes...I would be a boy. XD
    Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation. So I'd be famous, crazy, and WITH EIRI YUKI! <3 Yes...I'd be a boy yet again.
    Haruhi Fujioka......because she gets to be around all the hot Ouran High School Host Club boys...and they think she's cute. *flails*

My memory is failing me...I actually can't think of a character who I'd like to dress like. >_>;;

TAIKOUBOU! <3 From Senkaiden Houshin Engi. He's so cool. Acts dumb, but he's very loyal and actually very bright. I'd have a ton of fun around him. <3
    And Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. We can brood together. Well...I'd be staring. *smirks*

MsViral
n/a

Old 06-14-2007, 09:59 PM

I'd want to be Astheroche Asran, Duchess Of Kiev, from Trinity Blood. She's got a fierce temper, she's strong, has a great sense of fashion, powerful, and she's very beautiful.

Hmm... I'd want the skull necklace Ken wears from Model, all the clothes from every character in Trinity Blood, Pip's eyepatch & hat from Hellsing, Guilt-Na-Zan's aristrocratic clothes from Vampire Doll Guilt-Na-Zan, a few of the dresses/outfits worn by Ai from Princess Ai, and all the clothes from Re: Play. Why? Well... they're just all so awesome. XD

Hmmm.... I'd be friends with either Vincent, Dune, or Dante from Vampire Doll Guilt-Na-Zan. Vincent, because he's adorable & soooo innocent, Dune because he's just too cute when he's in his child form & I'd love to take him around town sucking out the negative energy from everyone, and Dante because... well, have you SEEN him when he's got little frogs hanging around him? *squee* It's cuuute~

chuubi

Old 06-16-2007, 09:26 PM

If I could be any character I would be....Washu Hakubi from the Tenchi Muyo series. The reasons are as follows:

1. She is the greatest genius in the universe. Now, who wouldn't want to be the greatest genius? Not only could you change the world, you could rack up some serious bragging rights and have pretty much anything you wanted. I definitly want her smarts.

2. She is a goddess. I can just imagine the things I could do...

3. She has pink hair. I would kill to have her luscious locks of long pink hair. It is so pretty and quite the headturner.

4. She is a mad scientist. Not only is she smart, she is crazy too. With that combo, I could think of anything in the world and be chaotic as well.

5. She is very pretty, even as a twelve year old.

Yup, that pretty much sums up why I would be Washu. She is just an uber awesome chick that I adore. Woot! If I could not be her...I would definitly be her friend too.