Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-18-2014, 11:53 PM

Your life is about to change. For the better or the worse is unknown. For most it will perhaps be for the worst, but for one of you, it will be for the best. Your life as it is now could be perfect, or a mess, it does not matter at all. Another ordinary day, another step forward in life. You go about it like any other day, and as the sun sets, you expect to wake up the next morning just as you had this one. As you close your eyes however, you have no idea your entire world is about to change. The morning sun filters through the curtains to your room, or....what should be your room. You wake to find yourself in a room you have never seen before.

The room is cast in an odd red glow, which draws you to the window. As you look out, a crushing reality sets in, this is not another ordinary day. Your eyes are cast over a city, a city in ruin. Buildings are crumbling, plants are beginning to creep up through the cement and the rhoad. Cars are strewn about, and the sky above is overcasted in eerie red clouds. A feeling of panic sets in throughout you, something is very wrong. It is now that you hear an odd ringing sound, and come to realize it is your cell phone. The number upon it says that it is unknown. You find yourself answering, before you even realize what you are doing. A message plays out to you from the other side from an unknown source...

"Welcome (Character's name here.)

You have been chosen to take part in the game to see who will surpass god. There are twelve of you in total for the moment, but that will not last to long. No, for you see, only one can win. Only one can survive, taking their rightful place. You have each been blessed with a tallent, a weapon if you will to help you on your way. What you do with this power is your own choice. The pieces have been set, the city is your stage and I will be your guide. I look forward to seeing which one of you will take the prize. Until then, good luck and the only thing left to say is:

Survive."

With that the phone goes dead. Your contact list opens on its own, and a list of eleven names pop up. Including yourself, that makes twelve just as the voice on the phone said. But what did their message mean? Only one can win? What would happen to the other eleven? Your phone goes off once more, a text message from the unknown number pops up with an adress, central park. With nowhere else to go, and wanting answers, you decide to head there. Along the way you notice something else. A silence, there are no people around, but that changes as you approach the park. Eleven other faces are approaching there as well. Twelve in all. This is where it begins, but where will it end?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-19-2014, 12:06 AM

Theme:

Rules:

Rules:

1. Respect all members of the roleplay
2. Follow all Mene rules.
3. Yaoi and yuri allowed, so respect this, and if you do not like it respect those who do.
4. PM all profiles to Me titled "Dead End", or they will not be looked at
5. Keep ooc within the ooc, I do not like ooc in the rp thread, so keep it out. This is your only warning.
6. No godmodding please -.-
7. Post two paragraphs please! I understand writers block, but I will not tollerate one or two liners. They take up a lot of space, and are hard to reply to.
8. I will add/subtract and update the rules as needed.

Character Skeleton:

HTML Code:
[FONT="Arial Narrow"][RIGHT][COLOR="Color"][B]The Puppetmaster[/B][/COLOR]
[username]

[img]pic here[/img]

[B][COLOR="Color"]I am Number:[/COLOR][/B]
[Put nothing here, I will put a number (1-12) here for you]
[/RIGHT]

[LEFT][B][COLOR="Color"]My name is:[/COLOR][/B]
[name]

[B][COLOR="Color"]My friends call me:[/COLOR][/B]
[nickname]

[B][COLOR="Color"]It is kind of obvious, I am:[/COLOR][/B]
[Gender]

[B][COLOR="Color"]I was born here, so that makes me:[/COLOR][/B]
[birthday/age]

[B][COLOR="Color"]When love is on my mind:[/COLOR][/B]
[sexuality]

[B][COLOR="Color"]The good about me:[/COLOR][/B]
[good traits/personality]

[B][COLOR="Color"]The bad about me:[/COLOR][/B]
[bad traits/personality]

[B][COLOR="Color"]My Blessing is also a Curse:[/COLOR][/B]
[Your character’s power here.]

[B][COLOR="Color"]The raw facts of my past are:[/COLOR][/B]
[bio]

[B][COLOR="Color"]Only one thing left to say:[/COLOR][/B]
[Extra]

[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Color"]The music of my life: [/COLOR][/B]
[character theme.][/RIGHT][/LEFT][/FONT]

Links:

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-20-2014 at 02:16 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-19-2014, 05:49 PM

Character Status and Info:

Characters That Are Able to Be Killed

Number Five: James Kendel Rodgers

Number Seven: Reina Yoko

Number Nine: Alexxis DuBoi

Number Ten: Neal Hunter Gillette

Number Eleven: Dorothy Deslina Roctagro

Characters That Are Not Able To Be Killed

Guide: Alacor

Number One: Yukiteru Shigure

Number Two: Yuno Harumi (Only cause I have her death planned out already, and she is important to Yuki's growth right now in the story.)

Number Three: Nieko Colte

Number Four: Eleanor Marie Duboi

Number Six: Destiny Marie Durnenham

Number Eight: Mobius Timothy Blanchard

Number Twelve: Elise Meredith Loree

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-25-2014 at 01:51 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-19-2014, 05:50 PM

Announcements:

4-11-14:
As of now, everyone has fallen asleep. The message of "Awaken" is to lead into our next step. You are to begin posting for your character waking up and recieving the message as where the intro to this story begins. Characters should at that point head to the park and await till all others are there.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-19-2014 at 08:29 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 PM

Reserved:

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-20-2014, 02:21 PM

Yukiteru (Yuki) Shigure

The sound of the alarm blaring in his ear did not help to wake up Yukiteru Shigure. He had not gotten much sleep the night before, so there was really no need for the alarm in the first place. With a slightly annoyed sigh, he pushed aside the pillow from his head. He turned on his back, staring up at the plain white ceiling above his bed for a moment, before a hand reached over to turn off the alarm. Another morning, another day. It took a bit of effort to push himself up from the laying position, to sit up within his bed. He glanced at the window by him, and through the flutter of the white curtains, he thought he saw a flash of pink. "I must be seeing things...” he yawned, rubbing his eyes of the lingering exhaustion that was there from the long night. He managed to push himself out of bed and to the bathroom, where a hot shower helped to wake him up a bit more. He dressed in a pair of brow pants with a few pockets up the legs, a black shirt and his usual hat.

Making his way to the living room, he noted he was already alone within the apartment. His mother had to have left already for work. Sure enough, there was a note on the fridge, and a lunch already made for him within. A small smile formed on his lips, as he made himself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Today was another day of school. Another day of people avoiding him like he was a plague or something. A few people actually talked to him, and he did have a few friends. But that did not stop the labels of being a jinx or a curse. He placed his head within his hand and sighed, his expression turning a bit bored. If only they knew... He lifted his left hand, opening it so the palm was facing up. A small pinpoint of red appeared over it, slowly growing in size. When it was about the size of a golf ball, it began turning into various shapes. A diamond, a star, a helix, he could make it do whatever he wanted. Now this would definitely get him labeled a freak.

He closed his hand around the red glob, and it vanished. Placing his bowl into the sink, he managed to grab his phone, bag and coat before hurrying to the door. He barely had time to open it, before he was tackled into a hug that made him fall back onto the ground. "Yuki!" a familiar voice said, someone nuzzling his cheek. He turned a deep shade of red, looking at the teenage female hovering over him. "Yu-Yuno..." he swallowed. A giggle was his response, as the girl stood up. He knew her all too well, Yuno Harumi...his stalker. "Come on, we're going to be late for school!" she tilted her head, waiting for him to stand. "Why are you here?" he asked, though having her show up at his home was not altogether odd. It had happened before, he still was not sure how she even got his address. "I wanted to walk with you today Yuki, I have a feeling it's going to be a big day!" she turned on her heel, and ran out onto the landing.

Glancing back at him with a huge smile, she proceeded to run down the stairs. He sighed, stepping out the door. Man, Yuno was an odd one. He locked the door, turning to see her waving up at him. "Hurry up slowpoke!" she called. He moved down the stairs himself, before the two of them walked out of the complex and down the street. He knew she did not live around here, and he found himself wondering why she was here again. How far had she come, just to walk with him? He snuck a glance at her, but she merely looked ahead smiling. There was a slight spring in her step, which made him wonder what she was so happy about. It was not to long of a walk to the school, though the two of them did not speak much through it. She was usually so eager to ask him if he had plans, the weekend was coming up. It was a beautiful Friday morning to be exact. The air warm and crisp, the sky clear. It was perfect really. "Well well, if it isn't the two love birds" Yuki heard a laugh.

As they approached the gates to the school, a group of boys he knew all too well stood there. They smiled at him and Yuno, watching as they walked up. They had been terrorizing him for years, two of them were boys from the incident back then to, which did not help his cause any. Yuki was notorious in the city, for an accident that happened at the Observatory when he was twelve. He had been harassed by a group of several boys, when the glass flooring of the observatory had shattered beneath their feet. One of the boys had lost his life, while the others had been placed in the hospital. Yuki himself, had been relatively unhurt. This had been one of the major instigators in his issues. It was not uncommon before that though, growing up, for him to be teased and bullied. Yuki was not exactly the toughest guy one would meet, he had yet to find his inner voice as some could say. Yuno grabbed his hand, giving the boys a glare as she sped up her pace, pulling him along.

"Yea, run along with your girlfriend...though she won't always be there to protect you" the same boy called after them. He sighed, looking ahead again into the back of Yuno's head. Why was she so quick to stand up for him, when most others took advantage? Was it pity? A slight bit of annoyance sparked within him. He was no one's charity case... He pulled his hand back, which caused her to stop and look back at him. "Yuki?" she whispered. He looked away, "I have class..." he walked away. Truth was, they were in the same class together, though right then he would have preferred not to have to see her. He did his best to keep his head down during school, adverting his eyes from her the entire time. At lunch, he remained in the classroom with the teacher, instead of going out to the courtyards with friends or such as most others did on such a day.

He caught a glimpse of her out the window, sitting under a tree and laughing with her friends. She looked really pretty in the filtered sunlight through the leaves. This thought made a blush form on his cheeks. Whoa, no way? Was he seriously just admiring his stalker? He shook his head, and finished his lunch. Much of the rest of his day was typical. He got out of school at the usual time, though he hurried off before Yuno could even suggest walking him home. He was a bit sore from gym, they had a fitness test coming up. Yuki was active, but with people who didn't really like you as your partners, they tended to push him hard. He heard laughing ahead, and noticed the boys from before leaning against the wall along the route he usually took. They did not come this way, so why where they here? One of them noticed him, and nudged the guy who had yelled at him and Yuno earlier. The guy smiled, and they began to advance.

Yuki took a step back, great, this was going to be one of those days. He turned, taking off down a side street. The boys followed him, he did not look back to see how close they were though. He knew the area well, so it was not long till he thought he had lost them. Though he was mistaken. They had gone around to cut him off, standing between him and home. Turning to go back the way he had come, the others had caught up. He was boxed in, and what happened next was no stranger to him. Yuki was used to the pain, the threats and the words. Honestly, he became a bit numb, dethatching himself from the situation in order to distance himself from it. They finally left him sitting against the gate to his compound, laughing and calling back as they walked away. He felt even sorer now, as he pushed himself up to stand. He made his way up to the apartment, and then into his room, dropping his back by the door.

He nudged it closed, leaning against it a bit as he turned the lock. He slipped over to the bed, his body aching even more now as he could just feel the bruises over him. He fell forward onto the bed, allowing his face to burry into the pillow. He laid there, time passing. He did not know what time it was, the sun had gone down awhile before and still he did not move. He heard the front door open and close, his mother calling that she was home. A bit later, a knock came to his door that dinner was ready. He did not feel like eating, nor facing her to allow her to see what had happened. So he said nothing, ignoring her as he laid in the darkness. Part of him wishing for the thousandth time in his life to be able to vanish, to get out of here and never return. Somewhere in there, sleep took him.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-01-2014, 01:34 AM

When the wind blew over their bodies and the sun kissed their cheeks, the blue-eyed brunette began to stir. A full eight-hours of sleep did him well for the dark bags under his eyes were gone. Perhaps last nights events, between the tub and sheets, were enough to pull the last of his strength from him. Either way, it was nice to finally have a peaceful night's rest.

Eyes flickering open, they turned to the precious body beside him. There she lied in her brand new lace garments. It was a gift he bought for her the moment they arrived in this godforsaken city. They didn't belong and, quite frankly, they didn't want to stay. But with money running low, at least the stuff they carried with them, the couple was forced to stop and regain their possessions. They would need to swing by a bank and access Neal's surplus of riches. He was a bad man, stealing, cheating, and lying. He also received pension for keeping his mouth shut. Oh course, he would have to use one of his million aliases to assess his money. If he said "Neal Gillette," he would certainly be flagged.

Why?

Well, he was an escapee.

From what?

Prison.

Prison wasn't what one would think. No, prison was a hell on earth known as an asylum. Neal had spent far too many days behind bars. His grip on reality had slipped and he was a wicked mess. Thankfully, his brains were still in-tact and he was fully capable of executing a plan. Granted, he would need her help.

Her, Lexxi Duboi, was the ideal woman for him. She was sweet, kind, and passionate. Drawn to his bad boy charm, Lexxi would do all she could to aid her beau. She wanted nothing more than to be a princess and he had the means to make her one.

About two days ago, Neal was behind bars. But this morning? He was free. He was just a face in the wind. No one would know who he was, not in this city. It was so outside his norm. He was from across the globe and this place was new to him -- to her.

"How did you sleep, love?" His cheek nuzzled hers. "I hate to ask you to do this, but do you think you can run to the bank to grab our cash? I need to work on getting a new ID so I'm going to hunt down a man whose name was rumored in this neck of the woods. Tonight, we'll dine at the finest place in town. And then, tomorrow, we can run down the streets and finally be free from all the chains of my past."

It was a simple plan and it was an easy one to execute. With her off getting the money, Neal went to the streets to buy a new name. While he was at it, he successfully secured a necklace that he would present to Lexxi over dinner. She would awe at its beauty and never question how he came to possess it. It was better not to ask, especially with Neal, or should I say Shawn Burkeheart.

Last edited by Xavirne; 04-22-2014 at 02:37 PM..

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-01-2014, 03:06 AM

Six A.M. found him sitting at his kitchen table, his paper spread out across the dark wood surface. Behind him, the tea kettle was whirring merrily, and he waited for it to sing. He hadn't bothered getting out of his pajamas, he had at least an hour to have tea and eat before that even needed to become an issue. And really, who could fault him for being a little lazy, hanging out in flannel pants and a crew-neck sweater.

Beneath the table, something bumped his feet. He leaned to look beneath it at the fluffy, curly ball of cotton that peered up at him with beady eyes. They watched each other a moment before the little dog did his little dance, whining pitifully. Breakfast for Remington.

"Alright, alright." He sighed, stood and went to the cupboard. Tiny clicks of claws on tile followed him. He scooped out some of the kibble from the cabinet into the ceramic bowl, went to the mat he'd set out specifically for Remington's breakfast. Timing was perfect, and he got to pick his tea up off the stove just as it began to sing. With his tea he had some scrambled eggs, toast with peanut butter, and after breakfast it was time to shower.

By nine, he was walking from faculty parking towards campus to meet with a student. Being a TA, and especially one for Physiology, filled a lot of his time. Between paper grading, his own research, and tutoring sessions, he had little time at the little flat he owned. He didn't mind, though. If Mobius was anything, it was a work-a-holic.

He unlocked his office door and stood, just a moment, in the doorframe. Papers were piled high on his desk, all of them begging for red ink and criticism. With a slow, heavy sigh through his nose, he entered and settled behind the desk. His first tutor-ee was due at ten, at least he could knock out a good portion of the quizes he was meant to grade.

Only two of his three scheduled students came in to their allotted offices hours, leaving him to email them with a bit off a huff, before rushing off to his class. He settled in the back, watching the teacher talk. She called him and his other TA associates up to help pass out paperwork, and he spent the rest of that class rushing around the room when hands popped up to ask questions about the material. He was as kind as he could be, but really, how hard was reading the assigned material before-hand?

His day began its end, and he was walking down the sidewalk when he realized someone was walking towards him with purpose, and he recognized the flapping purple scarf. With a striking of panic in his core, he looked down at his watch. He was late for dinner, nearly an hour, having stopped off by the office to finish some of his grading. He hadn’t realized so much time had escaped him.

“Mobius Blanchard,” the young lady half shouted, fire burning in her eyes. Her brown hair was woven in a mess atop her head, wind-blown, and the canvas pea-coat whipping at her thighs only furthered her intrusive look. For a split second, Mobius wanted to turn and run.

“Hello, Reb—“ The sound of skin slapping skin was sharp. Pain blossomed in his cheek and his head jerked to the side, eyes wide. His glasses were skewed to the point only one eye had a lens coming it.

“Third time,” she snapped, pointing at him. He touched his cheek, turning a shocked and somewhat disorientingly blurry look on her. “Third time you’ve stood me up. Where were you? No, let me guess. Working, right?”

“I had papers to grade—“

“That couldn’t wait? That had to be done, during our dinner date? That we’ve had scheduled for a week, I may add. I texted you three times.”

“My phone—“

“Silent,” she crossed her arms, fuming. “Silent, right?” He chose not to respond. Some of her steam evaporated at his bewildered look, and she reached up to gently fix his glasses. “I was going to talk to you anyway,” she sighed and dropped her hands. He rubbed his cheek before tucking his own into his white coat.

“The ‘I Need To Talk’ kind of talk?”

“Yeah,” she smiled faintly. “Do we really need to, though? I think you already know.” They watched each other for a moment before he sighed, leaned up to kiss his cheek. “Look, I’m tired, and you’re cold as ice. Can we talk in your place?”

“Yes,” he turned, buzzing them into the lobby, and then up to his loft. Remington barked excitedly, and found a spot in Rebecca’s lap while Mobius made and then brought her tea. He sat in his armchair, while she and Remington were comfortable on the couch. She talked about how she felt, how his obsession with his research and constant absence was starting to grate on her. That she felt more single. He was great when he would actually spend time with her, but getting him to do that was like pulling teeth. He watched her silently, feeling his mood drop further and further. By the end, she was teary and red-eyed. He was still mostly quiet, wishing he could evaporate into the wood work.

She never once apologized for slapping him.

“Don’t you have anything to say?”

“I’m sorry?”

Rebecca made a choked sort of noise, not quite a laugh and not quite a sob. She gently ushered the dog from her lap and stood, going over to cup his cheeks. “Call me tomorrow, think about it. Okay? Maybe we can fix this but you’ve just…you’ve got to let me in, Mobius.” She kissed him gently. He closed his eyes, just for as long as they were in contact. She smiled faintly. “…Please.”

“I’ll try,” he stood, wrapping her in a hug. “I’m sorry, Rebecca. I am.” She was still, hugging him back tightly. A few minutes later he showed her to the door, where they shared another brief, dry kiss, and then she was gone.

The rest of his evening passed in a hazy, somewhat sad blur. He had another cup of tea and a peanut butter sandwich for dinner, fed Remington, showered, and crawled into bed. He stared at the ceiling for a long while, blurry with his glasses resting beside the bed. Remington scrambled onto the bed to curl up beside his hip, snuffling as he got comfy to rest.

At some point between wondering what was wrong with himself, and being exhausted, he fell asleep. His final thought was of soft lips, and wondering if he should have felt a spark when he kissed them.

To Everyone I Know: I'm really, really sorry. I've been out of state, and while I moved, I was without internet due to a problem with scheduling and money. I have internet now, and I've finally settled down. Please forgive my absence!

Last edited by Mobius; 04-10-2014 at 09:39 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-01-2014, 04:51 PM

Lexxi could hear a soft voice beconing her in her sleep, but she was warm and safe, why would she want to wake up? At first she was going to ignore the wake up call and continue catching up on much needed sleep, especially after helping the man beside her not long ago. It was the nuzzling that would soon bring a giggle from the mouth of the sleeping woman, causing her to open her eyes to peer at the playful male beside her.

She would slowly stir from her slumber before nodding, giving the male a kiss on the cheek, before rushing off to take care of her task. People nary paid attention to her, as was usual and part of the reason why Neal would send her out so often. It wasn't that Lexxi was ugly or someone people would want to avoid; nay, she was pretty, but not so much of a beauty that people would go out of their way to stare or talk to her.

While she was out she would think about what had transpired not long ago when she had to aid Neal in breaking out of the ward he was in. It had been stressful to say the least and it would take the woman many more days of sleep to get over it. Sure, her other half would seem better already, but not her; Lexxi wasn't used to a life of crime or living everyday on the edge. Far from it really. She was a peaceful woman and she didn't want to bother anyone. She was the type to live and let live.

By the time she would be done with her errand, it seemed the Neal would be waiting for her on the edge of town once again. They would meet up, finish his chores before he would take her out and treat her to things he hadn't been able to while under the threat of being captured.

After going through such a busy and love-filled day, the two of them would curl up together once again, before falling asleep.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-01-2014 at 03:10 PM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 04-01-2014, 10:50 PM

Dorothy "DDR Dest" Deslina Roctagro

Dorothy would always be up at first light, almost as if the faint sun rays woke her up. She likes to see it as being in attuned to the Sun and always up and busy when it is. And when its rays leave the sky and leave only it’s reflection upon the Moon is when she can finally rest and sleep or do whatever she feels like doing. Normally would she start her day off making breakfast, since it’s a very important meal of the day. It’s the first one, and it will always get your ready for the day ahead. Instead of her normal routine, she had a problem to deal with. Her hair. It wasn’t technically a real problem to her but she had to deal with it as it would get in the way, no matter what she did. She would braid it, pin it up as a braid or as a bun, but it always come loose no matter how tight the braid or bun was. And if it didn’t do that, she would find her hair in certain peculiar places.

It was like it had a life of its own. Her hair would grow at an alarming rate so she would have to always cut it back to BSL (bra strap length). One day she had her BSL and then overnight or was it two nnights? In any case she had hair covering a good amount of her floor and she was pretty much wrapped up in it, as she moves around in her sleep quite a bit.

Knowing that she absolutely loved her hair… didn’t stop her from cutting it as she stared at her reflection in the old vintage vanity mirror. Dorothy watched as her natural odd colored blue with a tint/hint of green curly locks fell to the floor. As her Caribbean blue eyes shifted from her focus on her hair as she finished cutting it back to her normal length (BSL) to her face. It was time to start the day. This usually began with cooking breakfast for her three Sisters, and Mother followed by setting up the table with only four places. As she would always take her food in her room, at first she didn’t like having to eat in her room away from the, almost like an outcast but she got used to it by now. The rest of her day after attending to their every need was an at home office job.

Dorothys’ job in a nutshell was pretty much a at home receptionist’ Once night fell though, and the Suns’ ever looming bright presence no longer graced the sky. Dorothy spent the night doing things she loved, going out to eat at her favorite restaurant and eat crepes. Play with her hair, doing different hairstyles with it as she could. Reorganizing her room, taking a calming bath, then slipping into a comfortable thing cotton shirt and flopped onto to her soft blue theme bed. Snuggling the soft comforter, pillows and blankets. Dorothy stared at her ceiling which was painted like the sky, which included clouds and glue on glow in the dark stars for nighttime (when her lights were off) until she decided to watch television until she fell asleep.

Destiny "Mary" Marie Dunenham

Destiny has been in the states for at least ten years but she still missed her previous home Australia. And she missed when her friends and other family members would call her Mary Marie, but now it was just plan on Mary for anyone out here. Destiny still kept up with her friends, cousins and other family members through social media. Though she wasn't on it constantly, maybe a few times a week or every other week. Destiny's icy blue eyes stared at her hair, it was in terrible disarray. A lot of people would call this bed head.

Destiny always found it strange how her hair can change from coal black to snow white just because of a skin condition called Vitiligo, and lucky for her it only occurred on her scalp and nowhere foreseeable to the eyes of those who look at her. After she accessed the 'damage' to her hair she began to brush out her hair for the day, followed by putting a clip in the back to move some hair from her face. Although she had the standard fairy tale length hair (past the butt) she never once though of cutting it off, or dying the white patches. She considered it apart of herself and plus she was one of those girls who loved to play with their hair, and loved the feel of it caressing her skin. Plus her long hair helped her cosplay as one of her video game idols Lora Croft. Downside was how long her hair would take to dry or wash but it didn't brother none.

She is nineteen but she is still in high school, she was never held back but she had a late birthday, and the months September and after where the cut off for schooling. Destiny slipped on rhinestone studded tights, a red shirt with a tigers face which had silver reflective eyes. The back of the shirt was a black see through material. As for her shoes, she put on a pair of black and red hi-tops. Once she was dressed and had her usual cereal breakfast with butter and honey sandwich she was off to endure the tortures of school. It wasn't really torture but being in school all day for a long time pretty much wears on a person and they get tired of it from time to time.

When school was out, Destiny hang out with a few girlfriends at small indoor park. It had all types of fun activities, a small water park, rock climbing, ice skating and regular skating, a small roller-coaster which moves like a pendulum and while doing so, the platform where its' rider sits spins. There was even mini golf, and some bumper cars. Destiny was one of the few girls in the group who stayed until closing time. She had no regrets either, as she had completed her homework in school specifically so she could have fun all afternoon and early night.

As soon as Destiny was able to escape from the family dining room and into her room, she slipped tiredly into her welcoming bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Oh happy days!!

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-04-2014, 01:14 PM

If only I could remember what lead me to where I stand today. Why am I here. Who put me up to this task? Was it my own free will? Was this my doing? My destiny? Or have the heavens been toying with me? Has my mind been framed, plagued, and compromised? What if I fail. What will happen then?

A body shifted just slight enough to not even cause the crows nearby to flee. Pressed against the warming roof, his eyes looked down a lens on a target. A single man was walking toward a coffee cart. It looked like it was going to be another day for him. He would gather up his coffee and take a sip. Burning his tongue, he would look away in disgust. Whistling for a taxi, he would stand there until someone drove by. The coffee would be placed atop the yellow machine and would be forgotten, just as it always was. The second the brown contents would spill onto the windshield, he would burst from the car, stomp his feet, and run back to the cart. He would order another coffee, only this time with ice, and retreat back into the car. Late, he would be late again.

Oh yes, you will be very late for your very important meeting today. Letting out his held breath, the male on the roof smirked.

Red began to spread. The brown iced coffee would sail through the air and clip a woman hustling past. Everything was moving in slow motion. Not a sound came. At least not yet. Not until the coffee clicked on the ground and the ice spilled out onto the blood-stained street.

As the man dropped to the ground, a shrill would fill the air. The woman who happened to be brushing past him, gazed at the ungodly scene. Within seconds, a crowd was gathering and the police were barreling down on the body that littered the sidewalk. Blood swirling down the nearby storm drain, the mark became nothing but another dead body.

The roof-top sniper didn't dare move. All he needed was for the birds to scurry away and give away his position. He would be stuck here for an hour or so. His clean shot through the head would eventually give things away that the bullet came from his direction. But, until then, he watched the scene unfold below him. Thankfully, that shot has quite an impact, causing the body to twist so that the bullet looked it came from another direction.

Wait for it. Just wait for it....

Screams erupted from the streets. The bullet from within the body became a sea of flames. As the police in the area tried to snuff out the flames, they would soon find their own pants ablaze. There was nothing to be done. The body was rapidly deteriorating and all signs of what happened would be burned away.

A noise chirped in his ear. The walkie-talkie tapped below the nearby bench was finally picking up the feed.

"Shit! This is the same MO of the Arsonist Sniper. I thought he was gone. I thought we caught the perp. Don't tell me we booked the wrong thug."

Ah, the joys of yet another successful assassination. With one less creep crawling on the streets, Nieko Colte the "Arsonist Sniper" could and would sleep peacefully tonight. Come the morning, he would have another message and another person to kill and burn. Woe is the life of a man hellbent on burning the world to the ground.

When his hour of waiting was finally over, Nieko pulled from the roof and ran toward the stairwell. Running down the stairs, he wouldn't stop until he reached the parking garage. With the cameras out of service, he would slip across the pavement and into the van that laid their waiting for him. Door sliding open, he leaped in and the black van sped off.

"'nother suck'cessful mission?"

"..." Nieko didn't speak a word. His green orbs focused on the side of the wall. It was the 'hit board.' He would learn about his next target and spend the rest of the afternoon researching and canvassing the guy. It was often boring, but he couldn't complain. At least it paid the bills.

As the sun started to lower in the sky, Nieko found himself lost in the streets. Should he go home? Suddering at the thought, he opted to retreat and retire the day at his boss' headquarters.

"Still avoiding going home? That woman still lingering around your place?" A pretty brunette looked up from her desk. "You know, we can take her out."

"Heh. I'll let her live for now. Who knows when I'll need to use her." Slumping into the couch that reeked of sex and drugs, he sighed. "Fetch me something strong. I've a wicked headache." He wouldn't be able to finish his liquor for sleep claimed him. Until tomorrow, he would lay lost in his mind as he tried to recall just who he was prior to this new gig of his.

Last edited by Xavirne; 04-04-2014 at 01:21 PM..

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-07-2014, 04:14 PM

The sun peaked through the blinds early that day, much like it had everyday for the last week or so, though the brunette had long since lost track of time. It seemed like every other day there was someone knocking on the door or calling, asking questions about this or that, but for some reason never asking for money. Eleanor never knew why it didn't seem like the typical behavior of debt collectors, but then again, they were never really asking anything about finances or anything like that. They mostly asked questions about the male that was supposed to be living their with her, though he never seemed to come home anymore.

She forever followed his instructions though, to deny knowing anything about the male and saying that no one by that name lived there. He had purchased the house, long after he saved her from a traumatizing past. Though she was not sure how he had managed to get a hold of the house, it was not he whom signed his name with hers on the deed; in order to keep people from asking questions, he signed another's name rather than his own. Though shortly after that, he vanished and she knew not where he had gone. He had returned home maybe a handful of times, but he never seemed like himself, he always seemed bewildered. Then, finally one day, he just stopped showing up.

The olive-eyed woman made her way to the kitchen at some point, though she wasn't sure how long. Some time must have past seeing as the tea she drank was not only bitter from curing too long, but cold. She set the cup down and sighed, her gaze drifting out the window as she numbly went over her plans for the day before looking over at the fridge; she would have to run out to the store today. Everyday she would prepare two dinners, in hopes that he would come home and depending on what she made, she would either end up saving the second dish or throwing it out. The depression was slowly starting to sink in once again, as it did everyday, at the thought of eating his uneaten meal for lunch.

After cleaning put the table, she cleaned herself and prepared for yet another lonely day. It was funny and slightly ironic; after being alone for so long, one would have thought you would get used to it. For a while Eleanor had been and then he promised to never leave her and foolishly, she believed him.

She would go about her day, doing the cleaning and shopping, all the while tell whomever would call or knock on the front door that she does not know who they are talking about as well as other scripted lies that she and him had come up with to make his trips away easier to handle. The lies were starting to feel real as though she were starting to believe them herself.

Shaking her head, she placed dinner for two at the table once again. After taking a seat, as customary, she would look over at his side and talk to 'him' as she ate and just like every night she could feel the tears sliding down her cheeks as she at the tasteless food. Soon though, things would return back to the way they were. She would no longer remember the emotion that she felt with him near as she would lock it away once again. The tears would no longer fall as she ate alone and soon enough she would prepare dinner just for herself.

Once she was done, she cleaned up, this time throwing his portion of the food away. After cleaning the kitchen one last time, she would shower and go to bed alone as she did every night. Every day had become bland and boring, offering her no solace to the loneliness.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-07-2014, 06:10 PM

Elise
Elise began her morning at five AM. She woke, chipper already, and laid there for a moment before striking off her alarm and slinging her feet over the edge of her bed. Morning routine:

-Shower
-Make self toast (while braiding hair)
-Dress
-Make-up

And then her day truly began. Because by this time, it was six thirty and her brothers were making noises in their rooms. She stuffed the last of her toast in her mouth, made sure her eye-liner was straight, and fled down the stairs to start on breakfast. As the bacon sizzled she hummed to herself, glancing briefly outside. Another snowy day.

As she was pouring three glasses of orange juice, her brothers stumbled down the stairs in varying degrees of dishelved. She got them all plates of toast, bacon and eggs, made sure they all had all their homework (even the older two, despite their protests. But they were good-natured, and her eldest brother Jack kissed the top of her head before scooping up youngest brother Adam and taking him to school).

By that time it was seven thirty, and she got all the dishes and pans in the sink, grabbed her own backpack, and dashed outside to grab her bike from the garage.

School was heaven, at least in Elise’s mind. Once she parked and locked her bike, walking in was like a breath of fresh air. Peers, all of them. More than a few waved, or said hello as she made her way to her seat in the lecture hall. She could see the professor already setting up a power-point on preventative measures – you could never be too cautious in nursing. She had Medical Ethics, followed by Statistics, and then a break for lunch. Grab a coffee, a container of fruit, and she decided to eat on the lawn. She was halfway through her fruit and going over her reading for Anatomy when someone plopped down beside her.

“Hey.” Her elder brother, the second eldest Ryan, settled beside her. She pulled her red braid over her shoulder and smiled at him, offering her fruit cup. He was only a year ahead of her, but he had a lot more to do. He was a biochemical engineering major, and sometimes it intimidated her. He snatched a grape and tossed it into his mouth. “How was stat?”

“Hard,” she admitted. “But I’m surviving.”

“Offer still stands to help you out.”

“I know,” She bumped shoulders with him and smiled. He shrugged and crossed his arms behind his head.

“You need to go and visit Nana and Pops.” Ryan sighed.

“What? Why?”

“You do too much,” he looked back over at her. “For us. For mom and dad. You never go out. You meet a lot of people but you never hang out with any of them.” She shrugged, fidgeted a little. “You need a vacation.”

“I’ll be fine, Ryan,” She patted his knee and finished off her melons before standing. “I’ve got to get to class. I’ll see you for dinner, right?”

“I get off work at six,” he watched her from the ground as she swung her backpack on.

“We’re having cannelloni tonight. So don’t be late,” she smiled faintly, then headed off for her class. Her insides roiled. She had friends, she was just busy with school. She didn’t need a vacation.

The rest of her afternoon passed in a blur of class, dinner prep, dishes, and homework. By eleven o’clock she had most of her homework completed, and fell into her bed with a quiet huff. The smell of her favorite perfume was all over the room, she sprayed it often. It was relaxing, musky-lavender.

As she laid there, staring into the dark, she wondered if vacation could be afforded. Who would make Adam take his ADD meds? None of the boys could cook, and her parents were home by eight o’clock at the earliest. She closed her eyes and curled her fingers into the soft sheets of her bed. Maybe she’d call Pops…but maybe she wouldn’t.

-X-

James

It was any other, really. James woke up to screaming down the hall, and with a sigh he rubbed at his eyes. He could hear them, a girl and a guy. Probably boyfriend and girlfriend, and why they had to fight so early on the weekend boggled his mind. Weekends were meant for relaxing. With a sigh, he grabbed his phone off his side table and squinted down at it. Eleven thirty. With a look across the room, it became clear his room mate was already long gone. Shower’s all this then.

He grinned.

Shower, brush teeth. Jeans, hoodie, comfy clothes. It was Saturday, and James would be going in to work at two. The museum stood tall and proud in front of him, his college-supplied Natural History museum. He worked as a teller and a tour guide, and was greeted by his boss as the turnstiles.

“You decided to join the land of the living today,” The woman grinned at him. He smiled back, leaned over the desk to swipe himself into the system.

“I did,” he agreed. “Yes. So, what’s the schedule?”

“Two tours, one at three, one at four thirty,” she handed him a clip board. “For now, go and take over for Henry in the shop. He needs to go on break.”

“Aye, Captain,” he saluted at her, mocking seriousness, before marching towards the gift shop. The fluffy blond-haired man named Henry looked stressed, but grateful when he was relieved. With that, James set himself down, with a book from his backpack, and relaxed.

At ten p.m. he was walking into his dorm room. His room mate was, apparently, still MIA. With a sigh he flopped down onto the bed with a huff. His phone chirped, a message from his elder brother.

Message Received From: Mark
You coming home for the weekend?

Message Sent: Mark
Planned on it

Message Received From: Mark
Jacobs asking

Message Sent: Mark
Tell him hi!

He rolled onto his back and sat up, scrubbed at his face. His shoes made hollow noises as he toed out of them, let them fall to the floor. Once he was free of them, he shrugged out of his hoodie and hopped up, going to turn on his TV and the x-box it sat on top of. And so, between playing a game on single-player and texting his brother, his Saturday night was wasted away, much to his joy. A relaxing Saturday, and hope for seeing his family the next weekend.

James fell asleep with the game on pause, his control in his lap, and his phone in his hand. His room mate had enough courtesy to turn the television off, but other than that…James was on his own.

To Everyone I Know: I'm really, really sorry. I've been out of state, and while I moved, I was without internet due to a problem with scheduling and money. I have internet now, and I've finally settled down. Please forgive my absence!

Last edited by Mobius; 04-10-2014 at 09:35 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-11-2014, 08:07 PM

~ Yuno Harumi ~

Mornings, they were a little...slow. Opening her eyes, Yuno could already hear the silence of her house. Her parents were most likely off at work, there was no need to check to see if they were home. She hummed to herself, as she set to work getting ready for the day. She took a shower, allowing her sleepiness to fade down the drain with the water. Moving to the kitchen, she made herself a quick smoothie to drink for breakfast. It was silent, other than her there, but she was fine with that. She wondered what she would do today, she at least had to get ready for school. She hurried back to her room, pausing as she dressed to pick up a picture on her dresser. A cute boy, in her mind, looked back out with a slightly saddened expression in his eyes.

She smiled, "Yu-ki~" she sang, pressing the picture against her chest as she spun around. Oh how she wished she could talk to him about all the things she kept inside, but spilling her heart out to early would make him scared....He already thought she was a stalker. She was ok with that though, as long as she was able to be with him. She sat the picture down, quickly finishing with dressing. It was settled, she would go see Yuki this morning. Yuki would be waking up soon as well. She grabbed her bag and her phone, hurrying out the door. She knew the path to Yuki's house by heart, or rather his appartment building. Standing across the street, she looked up at the window she knew belonged to the boy in question. A light blush fluttered over her cheeks, as she heard the sound of the alarm from the open window.

Her heart skipped a beat, as she saw a form sit up just beyond the curtains. "Eep!" she ducked into the ally, hoping Yuki had not seen her. She counted backwards from ten, before peeking out of the allyway. The form was gone from the window, so Yuki was up. She glanced both ways, before running across the street to the appartments. She stared at the stares before slowly climbing up them. Her heart growing faster in beat with each step. She stood at the top, staring at the door without moving. She did not even glance at her phone to check the time. She had to be patient. Finally, the doorknob turned, her heart almost leaped out of her chest, and she could not contain herself any longer.

She moved forward. She flung her arms around the male, causing them both to fall to the ground "Yuki!" "Yu-Yuno..." Yuki looked up at her, and her heart skipped another beat. A giggle was his response, as she stood up she could not find any other words. She saw the slight look he was giving her, deciding to move things along. "Come on, we're going to be late for school!" she tilted her head, waiting for him to stand. "Why are you here?" he asked her. Yuno smiled, he looked so cute when he was clueless, but every lady had her secrets. "I wanted to walk with you today Yuki, I have a feeling it's going to be a big day!" she turned on her heel, and ran out onto the landing. Glancing back at him with a huge smile, she proceeded to run down the stairs. She looked back to see him locking his door, and for a moment she just watched him.

"Hurry up slowpoke!" she yelled back, holding back a giggle as she waited for him to come down. Once he had reached the landing, he two of them walked out of the complex and down the street. She was overcome by happiness, walking with Yuki. It was pure pleasure in a simple form. She caught the other looking over at her off and on, and it took all she had not to look back. She kept her eyes ahead of her, and walked with a happy bounce to her step. "Well well, if it isn't the two love birds" a laugh reached Yuno's ears. As they approached the gates to the school, a group of boys stood there. They smiled at the two of them, watching as they walked up. Yuno knew the boys, and the very sight of them made something darker within her heart rise up. She glanced at Yuki, the look on his face made her hands move behind her back and clench.

She would have done anything to protect Yuki, if she could get rid of these jerks...she would. Yuno grabbed his hand, giving the boys a glare as she sped up her pace, pulling him along. "Yea, run along with your girlfriend...though she won't always be there to protect you" the same boy called after them. Her blood would have been boiling, if she was not so good at keeping her emotions in check. She kept herself from yelling back at them, as they moved along. All she could think about was getting Yuki out of ther when suddely....Yuki pulled away. "Yuki?" she whispered, it felt like her heart had just been ripped out, as she looked at him. He looked away, "I have class..." he walked away. Tears bubbled up in her eyes, as her heart sank. They were in the same class, so that was a horrible excuse.

She closed her eyes, this was all those jerks fault! SLAM, she opened her eyes, blinking a bit. Without realizing it, she had slammed her fist into a locker nearby, leaving a pretty good dent in it. None were around, but she hurried on anyways. She watched him a bit in class, he never gave her even a small look. It made her sad, but she could not show it. When her friends asked her to join them at lunch she nodded, following them out to the courtyard to their usual spot. The day passed relatively quickly. She went looking for Yuki afterwards, but he had already left, which made her sad. She stepped out of the school, walking around town for awhile. She did not want to go home to an empty house, so she found herself wandering towards Yuki's house.

She glance up as she neared and gasped, covering her mouth. The boys from before were standing over an injured Yuki. She stepped back against the wall, her other hand digging fingers into the stone to where she could feel it cut into her skin but did not care at all. It took every ounce she had not to go over there and rip those boys a new one, her anger and the dark feeling in her heart bubbling near to a boil again. She heard laughing, and the boys walked past without even noticing her. Her eyes cold on them, oh how easy it would be to teach them a lesson. She wathed them until they were out of sight, before peeking back out. Yuki was gone, he must have gone inside.

She moved to her ally from that morning, watching the window. Time seemed to fade as she stood there watching. His mother returned, and the sun set, but she did not see a light go on in his room or any movement. Tears dropped to the ground, as she slowly made her way to her own home in the darkness. She wrapped up her injured hand, before she shared dinner with her parents. They talked but she did not really listen. A hot shower and curling up in her own bed was all that was left of her day.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-19-2014 at 09:08 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-11-2014, 08:17 PM

...Awaken Chosen One...

A strange shift moves over the mind of all of those who were gifted enough to be chosen. An odd sensation like floating through water creeps over them, as all of the usual sounds around them melts away. Pure silence envelops them, before they suddenly find themselves in a huge open ball like room. White marble floors and columns lead up to giant arches, and a white dome ceiling. Long red curtains stand on either side of every arch, blowing lightly within the breeze. They just mask what seems to be just outside. A huge white stone chair is the only thing in the room, and within it a massive being sits in red robes. From the chest up, the form was shrouded in shadows. It still felt like they were watching, eyes piercing through to the looker's very soul.

"You have been chosen.....fight well and let your will be strong...you may yet survive..."

With that, the floor beneath the looker begins to glow. It shatters like glass, causing them to plummet into the darkness below. An icy falling sensation takes over, running through skin and bone. The scene disappears, leaving the silence once more...

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 04-16-2014, 02:52 PM

Scoffing at the warning, the brunette pushed passed all that the barren room had to offer. There was nothing here he needed to see and he had wasted more than enough time in here. Even with his head spinning, he could still see straight enough to witness the ground shatter below his feet. Speed at his disposal, Nieko lunged toward one of the curtains, but watched as it ripped with his weight. There was nothing that could save him from falling into the vortex-like darkness below him. Even as his hands sprawled outward, gripping at edges, corners, and legs, nothing was enough. Everything soon collapsed upon itself and Nieko gave in.

"Death, why have you come for me?"

Darkness overcame him. There was no light. There was no hope. There was nothing but silence. The air around him didn't even make a noise. It was odd, but Nieko figured it was just his imagination depicting what death sounded like. There would be no screams or tears from him either. As an assassin, Nieko never envisioned a pretty death for himself. If anything, he found this fall to hell almost too kind. It was just what he needed, as his mind pieced together frayed images. He saw faces, he saw blood, and he saw fire.

THUD!

His body landed harshly against what he presumed to be the ground of the Underworld. Darkness still blinded his vision, but his nose wasn't tricked by the lack of light. Picking up the faint scent of blood, Nieko's hands waved across the floor. Sure enough, a tacky substance seemed to coat the earth below him. He was bleeding. But where? His body was so numb to pain that he was no longer able to sense the sting or burn of anything. To cope with that lack of feeling, he began to pat down his body. Only until he landed on the liquid would he find the source of his bleeding.

Sure enough, he found it. It was his lip and the side of his face, his cheek to be exact. If that were truly the majority of his bleeding, he was fairing well. Clearly, his body took the brunt of the force. Forcing his hands below him, Nieko pushed himself up so that he now rested on his knees.

"Fight and I'll become strong. Kill and I'll survive." Words as malevolent as a brooding storm, Nieko shifted to his feet and stood in the all encompassing darkness. Whatever came next, he was ready for it. With a burning passion, Nieko was ready to fight, kill, and do all he needed to survive.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 04-17-2014, 02:34 PM

When the darkness lifted from his eyes, Nieko saw he was back in his room. A phone rested on the table and it vibrated uncontrollably that it fell onto the ground. Eyes watching it, he didn't even notice the red hue that seeped in from outside his windows. Locked on the phone, he wondered just who was calling him. No number popped up, which piqued the brunette's interest. Whoever it was clearly knew how to avoid being traced.

Bending forward, he scooped the phone into his hands before placing it to his ears. Clicking the green answer button, he waited. A voice spoke to him, but he never spoke back. Nieko just listened.

Message done, Nieko tosses it back onto the desk. Doing so, a message pops up with his name as well as a list of others. One of the names on the list rings a bell. Instantly, a grimace crawls onto his face. Picking up the phone, a surge of strength overcame him. The delicate piece of equipment shattered from the inhuman force. Dusting it on the floor, Nieko shifted to the window. Gazing up at the sky, he smirked.

Red in the morning, sailors take warning.

Whatever happened next would surely link to the red, ominous sky. Leaping from his window, he moved down the fire escape that was laced down the backside of his building. With speed and grace, he maneuvered across rooftops and down another fire escape. In no time, he was running across the park and finding himself at the destined location.

Finally there, Nieko seeks out a nearby tree. Hiding within its shadows, he awaited those who would eventually gather. He was silent as could be, hoping that no one would notice he was there until he was ready to stir from his perch.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:55 AM

Okay so what kind of dream was this? It was one of weirdest dreams, hell it took the cake. Dorothy had gone to sleep just like any other day, she was dreaming her life, but in a different situation, she was a hair model and oh my, was it fabulous! Then the first thing to happen was a nonspecific voice spoke out and said ‘Awaken Chosen One’ then all of a sudden she was in all white room that seemed to be globe like, which was odd as a first hand perspective instead of as a drawing on a piece of paper. The only thing that broke the oddity of the all-white was two things: A partial shadowy figure and long red curtain in between every arch. And get this; the shadowy figure was draped in red just like the curtains. And it was very odd that this person was the only thing cast in shadows. Very odd indeed as it happened to only be the figures upper body particularly the face that was clouded in the mysterious darkness.

‘You have been chosen….fight well and let your will be strong…you may yet survive…’ As soon as the message was done the floor crumbled beneath her, making her plummet in darkness which seemed to have no end. Not knowing what was going to happen caused her to scream.

Then next thing she knew she was sitting up in bed and screaming, and when she realized this she shut up. Looking around she noticed the light had a red hue to it, but her thoughts fluttered elsewhere. Her family, did she disturb them with her screaming. Dorothy got up and walked to the small window her room and peek out only to be devastated. Everything was in ruins, plants were growing on and inside of buildings.

In that moment a phone start ringing, it took awhile for Dorothy to tear herself away from the window. When she finally answered the phone, it was the same unspecific tone from her... dream she had earlier. She heard everything the voice said but she didn't understand any of at as she scrolled through the contacts in the phone. Well there was only one way to get to the bottom of this, and it had something to do with the park and the contacts in this phone.

Dorothy gingerly stepped out of the house due to habit, which int he current state of the world around her wasn't necessary. Which gave birth tot he thought 'where is everybody?' When Dorothy finally reached the park it seemed like no one was here, not even a bird or something or other.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-19-2014, 05:51 PM

Chosen? Awaken? He was asleep? Before words could even form in his throat, the ground shattered like so many shards of glass. The world around him began to fade as he voice swallowed him whole, no where to go, nothing to grab.

It was weightless, a head-over-foot sort of tumbling, helpless and final. He reached out into the blackness, fingers spread wide. Ice, from the tips of each finger to the tip of each toe. The numb, cold emptiness overwhelmed him, and he let it. There was none of this Will the being had spoke of, not in that moment. He let the void take him, there was no fighting it.

X

Mobius woke with a start, staring blankly up at the ceiling. Everything was shapeless colour, vision swimming as he lifted his head. One hand came up to cradle his temple, both to ease the vertigo and to assess that yes, it was actually still there. The room hummed with a dim red glow, and that…was unnerving. He couldn’t recall having emergency lights. The sharp chirp of a phone startled him, reminding him of how absolutely silent it was around him.

It took him more than one try to find his glasses, and then he grabbed the phone. It rang in his hand, too-pleasant, for a few more moments before he answered it and put it to his ear. It both makes sense and doesn’t. First, this wasn’t his phone. Second, he didn’t know who was on the other end. The voice was unfamiliar. When he tried to point this out, the voice ignored him.

The message played on.

Possessed, he let it play to his conclusion. Upon which he stood slowly from the bed to look, briefly, at his window. Where was Remmington? He heard not pattern of tiny puppy feet. That, perhaps…that worried him the most.

He found his jacket not far from where he’d been laying, long and thick and white, and shrugged it onto his shoulders. The weather was never something he agreed with, always cold, and he was grateful for the long coat. He glanced again, brief, at the phone in his hand before shoving it back into his pocket and making his way down the stairs. Park. His home seemed…untouched. That made the phone call even more bizarre. How had he gotten the phone, did someone just break in, leave it, and leave him?

Answers in the park. It took him a moment to get his bearings, however, once outside. The sky was…an angry, awful red. It brought Mobius pause, forcing his feet to stillness as he watched the lava-like clouds roil above him.

Somehow he figured this wouldn’t be a good day.

The park was easy enough to find, drawing him like a beacon. He didn’t pause once he reached it, looking instead for others. Some minutes later he saw a girl walking, and as she was the first person he’d seen since he woken – commuters included – he decided to head in her direction. At least he would have company.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 04-19-2014, 08:40 PM

It was shaping up to be another sleepless night for the young brunette; she never felt like she got a solid night's sleep since he had left. She was starting to feel slightly sick at the feeling of floating before she could feel water starting to rise up around her. Water? Where was she? Looking around, she saw nothingness, just the water that seemed to expand from all around her. "Hello?" She called out, worried about the lack of anything and the fact that at the water level just seemed to be continuously rising. She tried to swim to keep up with the rising water, but her body just decided to stop and the dark liquid engulfed her.

Silence came. That same silence that Eleanor had grown to dislike once again. Then came light. Looking around the woman took in the sight of a large, elegant looking ballroom. She began walking around taking in the appearance, feeling out of place in her plain garb. She heard a voice, which caused her to jump and turn around. Before her was a figure clad in red, though she could not tell their face given the darkness that shrouded them. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at the figure as it spoke to you. "Chosen, what do you mean?" She asked it, brows furrowed together. No answer would come though as the floor beneath her shattered like glass. The darkness returned once again and Eleanor was left to fall into nothingness.

A loud ringing next to her would wake the woman from her odd dream and restless slumber. Blinking lazily, she rubbed her eyes for a moment before the source of the sound registered in her mind. With wide eyes, she quickly grabbed for her cell phone as he was the only one whom had her phone number. His friends may have as well, but either way, it was still a tie back to her love. She pushed the side button to wake the electronic up, but the number that was attached to the call was unknown to her. Perhaps he's trying to be cautious, she told herself as she swiped the phone alive before placing the device against her ear. Before she even had a chance to say anything, a voice came from the other end, the same one from her dream.

She had no chance to question the voice as it told her what to do before disconnecting. She looked at her phone to find that there were indeed more contacts and one name made her heart stop; she would get to see him again. She found herself watching his name more than looking to see if she recognized the others before a sudden noise from outside startled her from her daze.

Crawling to the window, she drew the blinds to see the sky bathed in an eerie shade of red. "That can't be a good sign," she said to herself before pulling herself from her bed and changing into a slim fit, v-neck shirt, a pair of dark denim shorts and a pair of black Converse. It wasn't something that she would have normally picked out for her, she had him to thank for this particular attire. Before running out the door, Eleanor grabbed a hair tie and secured it around her wrist before pocketing her phone and house keys.

When the woman turned around, finally outside of her house, she paused at the sight of destruction all around her. She looked around quickly, checking for any signs of danger before she felt her body willing her on to the park. She ran as fast as she could; she knew there was a park not far from her home and she was heading in that direction. From what she was told over the phone, it seemed that this was the right place to go.

She got to the park and saw two others, this made her slow instantly. Even though she knew that there would be others, Eleanor was still not comfortable with working with people. Instead, she stuck towards the shadows cast by the trees. In the past, she wouldn't have been so nervous because she wouldn't have been alone. She was though, once again, Eleanor found herself alone in this harsh world. Staying on the far side of the tree from the two that she saw arriving, Eleanor would just watch them for now. She was at the park, she had followed orders and she would only go that far.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-19-2014, 09:35 PM

Yuki woke to find himself staring at a ceiling. Though...it wasn't his. Sitting up, he noted the room around him. It looked like an old rundown childs room, and bathed in a red glow. It was really kind of creepy. He slipped off the bed, moving to the window. Immediately, his breath was taken away, and he took a step back. This...wasn't his complex...was this even his hometown? The red outside was from the scy, and the world it bathed in its color looked eerie and way to post apocolypse. He had to be dreaming, more like a nightmare.

It felt like a movie or something, that all of a sudden something bad would pop out of the closet or zombies would appear. This couldn't be real.The sound of his phone going off made him jump, turning to the table by the bed. There it was, sitting there with the screen flashing. He felt his body shaking a bit, before slowly stepping forward. He was certainly afraid of answering, but he could not help himself anyways. Pressing the green button to answer, he moved the phone up to his ear. "H-hello?" there was a slight pause, and for a moment, Yuki thought it could be nothing, until a voice answered on the other side:

Quote:
"Welcome Yukiteru Shigure

You have been chosen to take part in the game to see who will surpass god. There are twelve of you in total for the moment, but that will not last to long. No, for you see, only one can win. Only one can survive, taking their rightful place. You have each been blessed with a tallent, a weapon if you will to help you on your way. What you do with this power is your own choice. The pieces have been set, the city is your stage and I will be your guide. I look forward to seeing which one of you will take the prize. Until then, good luck and the only thing left to say is:

Survive."
The phone went dead, leaving him there in the silence. He was shaking again, but felt like he was frozen in place with the phone still at his ear. Swallowing, he lowered it. It was moments later, that the phone beeped to allert him to a txt. He looked down at it. Before the message came up, he noticed his contacts had opened. There were only eleven names and numbers, but the messaged stopped him from looking to much in detail. He read the words that rose upon the screen, telling him to meet at the park. Was this crazy nightmare really happening? It couldn't be real, it was not real! He closed his eyes, willing himself to wake up. He wanted to be back at home, Saturday morning, his mom.....his mom.

A pain in his heart rose up. He opened his eyes, the last thing he had said to his mom was nothing... She had come to get him for dinner, and he had ignored her. Now...ugh he had to get out of here! He turned, running out of the room and the house. He found himself out on the street, glancing right and then left. It was pure silence, no people, no animals, no nothing. He noticed a newspaper caught on a lamp post and walked over to it. Picking it up, he read the date. "Friday, 2015?!" he blinked, ok, this had to be a hoax. There was no way it was 2015. He shook his head, this was seriously creepy and some cruel idea of a joke. He just wanted to go home. He looked down the street, there was only one place to go to get some answers...the park.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 04-24-2014, 05:07 PM

To awake alone was scary. Neal could have sworn he slept beside Lexxi. Looking at the empty room he was in, he began to doubt himself. Everything around him began to swirl and stir. Within seconds, his body plummeted into a pit of darkness with no end. As the abyss swallowed him whole, Neal tried to scream. With no luck, he reached for his tender vocals. Why wouldn't they work? Why was noise impossible?

Darkness ate him. It was all he saw. That was until he shot up in bed. Face stained with sweat, he gazed around. Panic set in. Lexxi wasn't here. She was nowhere to be found. To make matters worse, this wasn't his bed. Well, it was. But it wasn't. There was something oddly familiar about it and it tore at him.

As the panic deepened, the deafening sound of loneliness tore into his flesh. He writhed and screamed in pain. He didn't leave the asylum to end up alone. No, he refused to. A gripping pain from within started to control him. It forced him to his senses.

Then, the piercing ringing came. Eyes flicking toward the phone, he darted to the object. The message, though cryptic, gave him hope. Lexxi was alive and well. They were to meet at the park.

There was no thought with what came next. He smashed out the window and tumbled down to the earth below. The cuts, bruises, and bumps were markings of his sheer determination to reunite with the woman who saved him. She was his salvation. She was his reason to live.

Arriving at the park, Neal's piercing blue eyes danced around those that gathered. A boy and girl moved in toward one another, as if to talk. Another boy approached from behind.

"Where's Lexxi," Neal's words broke the stiff, eerie air that shrouded the park. Eyes darting around, they finally landed on a figure that leaned against a tree. She looked like Lexxi but... there just... something was off about her. Still, perhaps something happened to Lexxi and she looked different.

In a second, Neal's hands were on Eleanor as he inspected her. This woman, Eleanor, looked an awful lot like his Lexxi. How. Why? Was this a trap? A game of sorts? Were lookalikes here for a reason.

Growl coming to him, he shoved the woman away before storming back toward the entrance. He would ignore anyone who spoke to him. His only intention now was to find Lexxi and keep her safe. He would kill, if he had to. She was worth it. Nothing would stop him.

Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-27-2014, 12:25 AM

It was a horror, a driving panic. The thing, beast, man before her was…enormous. Called her chosen, warned her to be strong. Elise tried to scream, but nothing came. No air in her lungs, her bright eyes going too-wide as the ground beneath her voided, sending tumbling backwards through even more nothing. It was like drowning, her lungs refused to work.

When she woke, it was with a gasp, ringing in her ears, on her stomach in a bed she did not recognize. Her room was not hers, it was not her own. That ringing, too, it was not her phone. And yet, here it sat, just beside her hand, buzzing like her life depended on it. And, perhaps, it did. From this angle, out of the corner of her eye, she could see past torn drapery to the bloody world beyond.

It did not help quell her fears.

“What is this,” she whispered, touched the phone. It rang with an unknown number, and yet she felt compelled to answer. The message…much like the awful thing from her dream, held no comfort for her. Her brothers, her brothers.

She was out of bed in a rush, phone clasped in white knuckles as she barreled down the hallway. Doors were burned, ancient ash gathering in their empty rooms beyond. Down the stairs, the kitchen was obliterated. She couldn’t even find the stove.

The front door was gone, missing entirely, and beyond it she saw…hell. She approached her porch with horrified awe, the red, rolling sky above. Buildings broken and crumbling below it, and she felt something in her back begin to ache. Thin fingers came to her mouth as tears strung, made her nose itch.

Go to the park, she thought to herself. Maybe the boys made it early, maybe they’d gotten the same call. If they were there, they would be all right.

Her bare feet barely felt the concrete of the road as she took of, heading for the only place she could think to go. Even if she didn’t understand, couldn’t understand the dream, the phone or it’s message, she would find her brothers.

X

James wanted to touch the robes, curious, endlessly and always. But he couldn’t make himself move, and that made him even more curious. What was this man, and where was he?

The ground swallowed him, and he fell with his hands reaching for the place he had been standing. A dream, his mind informed him. He let his eyes fall shut.

When he woke it was slow, to an annoying, piercing sound that had him floundering for the device making it. It wasn’t until the phone was in his hand, angry and loud, that he saw the state of his dorm room. Or what he thought had, at one point, been his dorm room. He frowned, slowly easing himself out of bed and his feet into a pair of boat-shoes. The phone continued on, and he looked down at it. Whoever it was, they were persistent. He agreed to accept the call and lifted the phone to his ear, the voice just as eerie as the cloaked man had been in his dream.

There was a park near by? When the message was complete he took pause, going over to look out the window. What he saw startled him, and his free hand pressed against the glass.

How had he slept through so much?

When he made it outside, the sky above him seemed too angry to look at. He kept his eyes down as he walked, aimless, and yet with purpose. The park seemed to materialize before him, unsure of how he’d gotten there or when. He slowed to a stop, seeing others. A taller man with blond hair approaching a girl, another girl being shaken by a young man. A third girl, a redhead, running with panic in her eyes and something strange about her, warping her back.

“Um,” he offered, looking around at the others. “Okay?” She seemed to slow when she spotted others, eyes darting around rapidly. She wasn’t happy, she looked terrified. He felt for her.

If he wasn’t half convinced he was still asleep, he’d be afraid too.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-01-2014, 03:36 PM

The melody of a soft tune would slowly wake the woman from her slumber. This sleep being much easier to wake up than the last. Blinking her eyes open, she noted that she lay on a cool marble floor. Her brow furrowed together slightly as she pushed herself up. "Where are we?" She asked Neal, only to look to her side she would see that the beau would not be there. Eyes wide, she jumped to her feet, wanting to look for him. Before she had a chance to run off, calling for the male, another began speaking to her.

Lexxi began to slowly walk towards the male, only to have the very ground beneath her feet shatter. As she plummeted into the darkness, she woke up abruptly from her sleep, gasping for air. Sitting up suddenly, she looked this way and that, all around her was unfamiliar and no loving convict lay next to her. Wide eyed and panicked, she began fervently digging for her phone that she heard going off.

Clicking it on without even looking to see who the call was from, she placed the device to her ear. The voice on the other end was the same as the one that had spoken with her not too long ago, or so it seemed. It explained what was going on, that she was to go to the park and something about there being other people in this game.

When the call ended, she flipped through her contacts, a sigh of relief coming when she saw Neal's name. Out of curiosity, she looked through the other contacts, her heart dropping when she saw the name 'Eleanor' written clear as day. "No," she told herself as she felt her blood run cold. "It can't be her." Yet her eyes didn't dare move themselves from the name that displayed itself clear as day.

Forcing herself to break her gaze on that name, she cleared her phone to its main menu where the next thing that blared itself in her mind was the date. "Wait, what's today?" She asked herself seeing as Neal was not beside her. Looking to her left, then her right, she noticed that the male was indeed not there before saying, "Oh, right! The park!" Without another word to say, the dark haired woman took off running, she didn't know where she went, her body just told her where to go. She paid no attention to the world around her as she thought about being reunited with Neal and possibly her long-lost sister.

---------- Post added 05-01-2014 at 11:41 AM ----------

He had to be there, Eleanor knew he had to be. The phone said that Nieko would be at the park as well. Then a thought hit her; he wouldn't just be standing out in the open, that wasn't like him. She closed her eyes and tried to see if something just seemed off somewhere, it wasn't like she had powers in that area, but from time to time she would just have a feeling she knew where the male was.

When that didn't work, she opened her eyes again, peering this way and that to see if there was any clue as to where he could be hiding. It was during that time a pair of strong hands gripped her shoulders. Eyes widening and snapping forward, before narrowing dangerously at the male that was a bit too close for comfort.

He shoved her away not long after and the woman snapped. "You wishing for a death wish or something bub?" She shouted at the male, pushing herself off the tree, hands balled into fists. Eleanor had been through far too much, both before and after meeting Nieko, to let this guy treat her like that. Granted, after some of the things her and Neiko went through, the woman was a bit quicker to anger, but she was stressed out much like the rest of them.

"Cause if you are, I'd be more than happy to help you out with that," she took a couple steps towards the male. It was clear that there were some among Nieko's companions that were starting to rub off on her. Then again, with his disappearances in the past, they were all she had to rely on. Now, now they weren't there either.

---------- Post added 05-01-2014 at 11:42 AM ----------

She could hear voices, that must have meant that she was near by. Lexxi tried to pick up the pace and it seemed like not moments later, she had reached her destination. Slowing down, the woman placed her hands on her knees to catch her breath. Looking about the group, she didn't recognize anyone at first. Towards the far end, she finally spotted the man she was looking for and he seemed to have momentarily taken intrest in another woman before throwing her away only to draw her ire.

She quickly moved over to the male, wrapping her arms around his torso. "I finally found you," she breathed into his back before peaking over his should to see who he had been pestering before. The small statured woman in front of them caused Lexxi's eyes to widen in surprise.

"Eleanor?" She asked, her voice breathless and sounding more like gasps. The woman returned the name with a sharp look before saying, "You should put a leash on your dog."

Lexxi blinked a few times as she watched the brown haired girl walk away to the other side of her tree, sitting at its base. She looked and sounded like Eleanor, but that tone and personality was not what she remembered of her younger sister. She wanted to talk to the woman, but Neal would keep her from pulling away and leaving his side once more.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-01-2014 at 03:43 PM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 12:08 AM

Last thing Destiny remembered was falling, falling after listening to some shadowy figure tell her that she was chosen and she must fight. But what did they mean by 'you may yet survive'? Was it some time of Survivor game like in that one TV show or something akin to that? Then all of a sudden she was in her bed. Destiny turned towards her window and was taken back. Their was a red tint coming out through the slightly open blinds. Too red for a sunset or sunrise.

Behind her she could hear her phone, or atleast a phone. When she picked up it sounded like the same voice as before, and not only that it told her their were other people besides her who are suppose to meet up at a park. Not sure if she should play along or not, but see how her dream was connected to her waking life it gave her the creeps and she needed to find out why. She secretly hoped it was some kind of dream inception like the movie Inception.

Destiny slipped out of bed and slipped on some clothes laying around (profile picture), and fixed up her hair with a barrette. Once she was dressed up and ready she headed on her way to the park. Along the way she noticed buildings were in ruin and after awhile she sped up her walking into a run so she can quickly get to the park hoping it was normal atleast, besides her perfectly still standing house.

When she arrived at the park it seemed there were quite a few people there already, and they seemed to be getting to know each or they knew each other already, lucky them.