Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-19-2014, 04:48 AM

"I think we should tell them. Just wait to tell the extended family until later." Marcus says kissing Flora's cheek softly.

"Tell us what?" Kendal asks again.

"Yes tell us." Carlos says with a smile.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-19-2014, 07:17 AM

"We are going to have a baby. I'm three months pregnant we found out today." she says in happy voice to her future brother in law. yet was blushing again thanks to the quick kiss on the cheek. that Marcus gave her all ready she would have to. plan something special as a gift for him before the wedding. when ever they chose to have it that is.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-19-2014, 01:34 PM

"Oh that's wonderful." Carlos says with a smile.

"Yes it is. Our children will get to grow up together." Kendal says grinning.

Marcus just beams at his brother and Carlos. He was just so happy right now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-21-2014, 04:21 AM

Flora was glad they where happy as well. "That will be fun but we have to wait. till next month find out how many babies we will have." Flora says in happy voice that was soft sounding. but hope the rest of his family would be okay with this news.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-21-2014, 04:34 AM

"Do Rose and Miki know yet?" Kendal asks still grinning. They have the twins in a stroller designed for twins.

"No we haven't told them yet." Marcus says smiling.

(Remember you are the girls)

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-21-2014, 04:59 AM

Rose was walking to the dinning room. she had woken up a bit late today by mistake,she should. get something to help her wake up. once in their she notice her brothers,Carlos and Queen Flora. she walks over to them to see what is going on. "Good morning I hope you all had a good nights sleep." she says to them then notice the twins. they where so cute she was happy yo be a aunt.

Princess Miki is in the library trying to find some music books. she as hoping to find some with music scores in them. are maybe some other type of books to read. besides planing to go out shopping for some fun later on. she wanted to find somethings for the twins with her brother. as well with his Lover besides babies do grow pretty quickly.

"Good day to you Flora. did you stay up late last night?" her mother ask her daughter in a cheerful voice. Aimi wonder if anyone had seen Miki yet today? sometimes that girl will not show her self for hours on end. but knew nothing bad came out of it.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-21-2014, 05:05 PM

(rose)

"I slept well and found out some wonderful news this morning." Marcus says to her with a huge smile. He hugs his sister still grinning.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2015, 03:09 AM

Queen Flora giggles softly wondering if her future sister in law. would notice anything out of the ordinary? she was happy to see Marcus smile. even be happy with his siblings like this.

"Oh what kind of news Dear brother? I slept well Mother thank you for asking." Rose says as she gives her brother a big hug. hoping to hear the news he had spoke of before hand. she wonder if Miki was busy with anything later on?

Queen Aimi only laughs softly happy to hear. her daughter had sleep well it made her happy. she was happy being a grand mother all ready. to the twins they where so much fun. to play with are even read a book two them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-03-2015, 03:11 AM

"You're going to be an aunt again." He says with a bright smile. He's just bursting with joy.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-03-2015, 03:30 AM

Princess Rose could not help but smile as she laughs softly. "Oh that is wonderful to hear have you tolled Miki yet? knowing her she has forgotten about breakfast again." she says knowing their younger sister pretty well. Miki all ways like to read more before eating. by the looks of it there parents. as well Kendal and Carlos knew this news all ready.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-03-2015, 04:17 PM

"No she's the only one we haven't told yet. Haven't ran into her this morning." He says with a bright smile. He puts his arm around Flora. He was so very happy right now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-18-2015, 05:08 PM

"How far is Flora? I'm sure you're both excited about having a child of your own. I do hope your kingdom back home won't. give you to enough time to plan things out. " Princess Rose says to Marcus but wonder. if they library has any books with nursery ideas? unsure if they had any ideas yet for their unborn bundle of joy.

Princess Miki was just now starting to leave the library. go get some breakfast to eat since she was starting to hear her stomach. growling at her to remind to have something to eat. she hoping her family was doing well today. she wondering if there is any fruit salad out this morning? maybe some other things as well to eat.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-21-2015, 02:45 AM

"She's three months pregnant." Marcus says a huge smile on his face. He does hope their kingdom will be accepting of their child even though the child was conceived out of wedlock. He is glad that his family has accepted this.

"So many babies." Kendal says grinning. He is happy for his brother and sister in-law. He spots Miki as she comes in. "Hey Miki." Kendal says loudly to get his sisters attention.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-31-2015, 01:39 AM

"Good morning Kendal what is going on here? everyone sure seems to be excited about something." Miki ask her brother while seeing that it was their older brother. with his future wife that Rose was talking to. about something un-know to her for now that is. even there parents where away from their own seats. it must be something big.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-31-2015, 05:08 PM

Marcus comes over to his sister and wraps his arms and wings around her. "You're going to be an auntie." He says with a huge smile. He was just so happy now. Though he is afraid what their kingdom will think of when they find out.