Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:28 AM

Some of you may remember me here. I joined soon after the site started and was very hopeful for the site. But now here in 2009 I never come here anymore. So, I am finally gonna give up on Menewsha. I also have an account on Gaia that I've had since 2004, though I don't talk there much anymore either I still return to it more often then here.
I have quite a load of items that I'm willing to part with to the right people for quality artwork. I am a strong believer in quality over quantity so I am not looking for just anything I will be picky. But please don't let that stop you for trying even if I don't accept there might be someone else who comes along and sees your work and would like to hire you.

Jan 04, 2010 - Back and canceled all open trades. If you had done something for me and didn't get paid let me know I have the information written down.

March 10, 2009 - Updated available items and add any extras.

Feb. 10, 2009 - Opened Shop. I will be updating with some banners and more examples soon.

001. Intro
002. Available Items/Pure
003. Forms
004. Rvaya/Warrior Rvaya Descriptions
005. Gargoyle Girl Descriptions
006. Melril Description
007. Artwork Received So Far
008. Commissioning List

Last edited by Rvaya; 01-17-2010 at 09:03 PM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:30 AM

Not available items:
everything available right now

You can ask for whatever item(s) you would like they don't have to be in a set but I thought I'd list it that way above.

Last edited by Rvaya; 03-25-2009 at 08:36 AM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:32 AM

Please use the form when posting your work here to be considered.

Quote:
Name:
Kind of Art Offering: (Traditional, CG, etc.)
Size: (Bust, full body etc.)
Which Character Would You Prefer:
Item(s) or Pure: (What your wanting in exchange.)
Examples: (DA, photobucket, etc.)
How long: (The length of time you think it will take you. Just an estimate.)

Last edited by Rvaya; 02-10-2009 at 04:53 PM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:33 AM

I am actually not looking for any Menewsha Avatar artwork, so far it is just the three characters listed. Two of them started as Gaia Avi's but have really just become extensions of myself and my husband.

[IMGLEFT]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Rvaya/rvaya3.jpg[/IMGLEFT] Name: Rvaya
Hair: She has kind of wild wavy hair that is the color of butterscotch or a little darker sometimes.
Ears: She is part elf and has ears that come to a small point. Nothing like a drow.
Eyes: They are pale to dark gray. ALWAYS.
Marks or Piercings: She has a scar that runs across her nose. It's not a horrifying mark it happened a long time ago but it's what makes her who she is.
There is also a small hoop breakaway earing she wears high on her ear in the cartilage.
Small miniature angel wings are up to you to add but she often wears them.
Clothes: She doesn't have one set outfit so feel free to make things up as you go. Usually t-shirts with very funny images or saying and jeans are her normal apparel. She also loves to wear shortish skirts with her big army boots and fishnet stockings.

Job: Rvaya is an artist and loves to paint the most. Feel free to draw her painting or with paint on her clothes.

[IMGRIGHT]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Rvaya/rvayawar3.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Name: Warrior Rvaya (Yes I couldn't come up with anything better.)
Hair: She has kind of wild wavy hair that is the color of butterscotch or a little darker sometimes.
Ears: She is part elf and has ears that come to a small point. Nothing like a drow.
Eyes: They are pale to dark gray. ALWAYS.
Marks or Piercings: She has a scar that runs across her nose. It's not a horrifying mark it happened a long time ago but it's what makes her who she is.
There is also a small hoop breakaway earing she wears high on her ear in the cartilage.
Clothes Usually something skimpy that one would not think of actually fighting in. Often her clothes are the armor as well.
Weapons: Mostly swords but would be up for trying whatever you'd like to draw her with.

Last edited by Rvaya; 02-10-2009 at 04:43 PM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:37 AM

This is the character I want most drawn!
[imgright]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Rvaya/garg3.jpg[/imgright]Name: Amaras
Gargoyle Form
Skin: She has dark purple skin and the under area of her wings is a little purple with more blue hues.
Eyes: Pale blue becoming dark around the iris and edges. They seem to glow at all times but that is just because of the color against her dark purple skin.
Ears: They are pointed but not quite as high as a drow's.
Hair: It is long jet black with blue undertones. It often hangs to her mid-back. While in this form it is often filled with elaborate braids and elaborate weaving.
Abilities: Her klan has always had one member through their existence that could become human during the dark if they choose to. Once that person dies it passes to someone else. It is the first time in their history that this ability has gone to the royal line. Usually it goes to the strongest warrior or the most loyal of their generation. They are meant to be spies on humans to make sure they were not being hunted and bring news back to their king. She does not have to turn into a gargoyle at night but she can if she wants. But during the day if she changes she will turn instantly to stone.
Clothes: Generally something that exposes her stomach. Her armor is often her clothes as well.
Weapons: In her everyday weapons it is daggers that she keeps on her hips or on around her outer thigh. If it is war then she also keeps a long sword.

Pose ideas if your drawing a blank: There is some point in the story where her lover is killed and she is mad with rage. She would be tearing through other gargoyles and human with her sword. Or it could be of sorrow for the loss after the battle. She is a gargoyle but has lived among the human for a long time and has picked up a few of their traits. Such as she loves hot chocolate, curling up in her apartment by herself when at home.

Examples of how the wings should be: X . X

Human Form
Human Name: Deirdre
Skin: It is pale white most of the time it is not often she enjoys feeling the sun harsh against her.
Eyes: Pale blue becoming dark around the iris and edges.
Ears: She has normal human ears in this form.
Hair: It is long jet black with blue undertones. It often hangs to her mid-back.
Clothes: She dresses rather polished. She prefers wearing blacks and clothes that keep her on the edge of modern fashion.
Job: She lives in the New York these days after leaving her klan because of a long story I won't list here. She has lived for over 800 years so far and runs a very high end antique business in Manhattan.

Last edited by Rvaya; 01-04-2010 at 03:50 PM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:39 AM

[imgleft]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/Rvaya/melril3.jpg[/imgleft] Name: Melril
Hair: It is a light lavender that swoops around her face.
Eyes: A wonderful blue
Clothes: She can go very girly girl or just down to earth t-shirt and jeans kinda gal.
Interests: She loves to read, drink coffee, play with her cat, and be with Rvaya. She has had her naughty history n_~ But she's a good girl now and loyal.

Melril is actually my husband's character on Gaia Online that is how we met in the first place. So these characters are very personal.

Couple Images (Melril & Rvaya)

Last edited by Rvaya; 03-29-2009 at 09:20 PM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 10:40 AM

Artwork Received on Menewsha so far:

Rvaya:
- Elegant Feather Duster
- LennaHime
- Chiiaei

Rvaya Warrior:
- Elegant Feather Duster

Gargoyle:
- Queenfish
- Shosho
- Elegant Feather Duster
- Shabiba
- Catghost

Human Form:
- Seriah

Melril:
- Elegant Feather Duster
- Rumorunderoath

Couple (Melril & Rvaya):
- Lejic

Last edited by Rvaya; 03-09-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Adding more Art

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 02:59 PM

Currently Commissioning:
No one

Last edited by Rvaya; 01-03-2010 at 08:30 PM..

leasfy
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to leasfy

Old 02-10-2009, 03:26 PM

OMG :drool: you have valentine o7 EI sets :gonk:
if only my art that good for the hairpin xD
would you like to come bid on art auction? :0

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 03:47 PM

I'll be sure to take a look n_n

leasfy
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-10-2009, 03:52 PM

:insane: awesome!
I'd love to apply for this one but since right now I am in the middle of moving I guess I will try to apply once everything settled but for now I could link you to my joint art auction :insane: Please come and visit my joint art auction you don't have to bid but chat is also welcome :3

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 04:29 PM

Alright I have some examples up now. If there are any issues with links let me know.

leasfy
(。・ω・&...

Old 02-10-2009, 04:36 PM

so far those samples are correct :yes:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2009, 04:44 PM

XD; i know you've commissioned me already before, but amg, i want to try for the crown set, if possible at all :drool: (p.s. i won't feel offended at all if you're not interested XD)

Name: shosho
Kind of Art Offering: CG
Size: i can do chibis groups--of 3 max--to non-chibis waist up couples? (could be combination of the orders? will definitely be willing to negotiate how many pieces)
Item(s) or Pure: crown set? XD; <--i can dream lolol
Examples: my DA (not really as updated as my shop though) 8D;;
How long: it really depends on how many pieces i'll do for you if you are interested at all *3* <3

whatever you decide, i really thank you for your time! <333

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2009, 05:09 PM

I'll look it over more tonight or tomorrow Shosho n_n

But for now I'm headed out to Paris for dinner with the hubby and a friend of his.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-10-2009, 05:51 PM

Name: Ise
Kind of Art Offering: Traditional with a slight use of digital to manipulate more traditional color in
Size: Full body - couple/double with a stylized bg
Which Character Would You Prefer: Gargoyle & pre-gargoyle human
Item(s) or Pure: I'm interested in the following items in no set order: '07 V-day hairpin, Green Clover Hairpin, Gold Clover Hairpin
Examples: What I'm offering is a black & white ink with a color ink overlay. In essence, you'll pretty much be getting two pieces out of it. Here are examples of the two stages.

You'll see a preliminary sketch, which is rough and unpolished, then I'll be inking by hand with Microns. Once that is done I will have laid out washes of color on watercolor paper, scanned them in and then overlaid them on top in Photoshop to add the accenting colors. Some details might be done in PS as well, depending on the look.

I don't have much of anything in the way of backgrounds as samples, but I'd be interested in doing a stylized one for this piece. I'm both wanting and needing to work myself into doing them outside the realm of my paintings. ^^'

||Black and White Inks||

(WIP)

||Ink & Overlay||

How long: At least 2 - 3 weeks, the event is coming up so I'll be slow while that's going on and I'm currently having some difficulties IRL and searching for a new job while dealing with a lot of crap and a random schedule at my current one.

Progress can always be inquired on via PM here, note on DA, e-mail or AIM. I don't mind any. ^^

Last edited by Ise; 02-10-2009 at 09:42 PM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2009, 10:22 AM

-sent Shosho a pm-
I'm looking over yours now Ise.
I would accept with the gold pot if I wasn't already using it in a bid for an auction here on Menewsha. That auction ends on the 14th so I'm not sure if I'll be outbid or not.

What item would you accept just for the finished lineart of the full body gargoyle?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 01:18 PM

thanks for the PM, rvaya <3 ooh, dinner in paris?? how awesome! XD is that where you live? :O or in another city in france? XD

and i wonder whose auction is ending on the 14th/15th~ *3* /curious~

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2009, 01:40 PM

yeah I live just outside Paris. It's about 6 miles from the Eiffel Tower.
Paris is zones 1 & 2 and we are in 3 n_n

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 03:39 PM

oooh, nice~ are you originally from france? or did you move to france? :O what do the zones represent?

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Um actually I'm American :3 I grew up in Kansas but my husband is French. We met on Gaia Online back in late 2004, early 2005. And then in Aug. 07 we got married I and moved over here for good!

And the zones are how they split up the city. This is a link of the subway maps and there are tan and terracotta colored circles around it. Well Paris is 1 & 2 and then 3 starts to go into the more suburban areas but really it's just wall to wall city even into zone 4.
Paris Subway map

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2009, 05:26 PM

oooh, that's pretty awesome! i hope you're enjoying your time there so far~ XD

wow~ so you're actualyl pretty close to the tower XD can you see it from your home? do you have little rvaya or little rvaya's hubby yet? XD

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 02-11-2009, 06:23 PM

Kind of Art Offering:
CG, But I'd be willing to go with a Colored Pencil, too. I'm also willing to do multiple pieces.
Size: Full Body or 3/4 body.
Which Character Would You Prefer: I'd kind of prefer Rvaya (either one is interesting), but I can go with any of them. (They're all interesting.)
Item(s) or Pure: SASH? *salivates* Er. I don't think that it's that good, though. XD Honestly, I like the VDay '07 belt and pendant.... And if it's not that great (I haven't had my art priced yet, and I'm kind of crap for pricing), Carni pin? Spirit of Atlantis/Phoenix? Totally your choice. I like your characters, though.
Examples: DA
How long: Probably... Given homework load and such, probably 3-4 days for a CG... 1-2 Days for a colored pencil. If that really changes, I'll let you know.

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2009, 09:05 PM

I think I'll pass right now Wordstreamer but thank you for posting n_n/

Shosho: Yeah we can see the tower once we got off the train/metro and from our apartment window you can the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur in Montmartre. It's the big church at the top of the hill in this pic. Here

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 02-11-2009, 09:09 PM

Okay, thanks anyway. Good luck to you in getting more art.