Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvaya View Post
-sent Shosho a pm-
I'm looking over yours now Ise.
I would accept with the gold pot if I wasn't already using it in a bid for an auction here on Menewsha. That auction ends on the 14th so I'm not sure if I'll be outbid or not.

What item would you accept just for the finished lineart of the full body gargoyle?
Ah, that was my fault. I had seen that was off limits and forgot when I was filling out the form. I edited that out earlier. ^^

As for the full lineart of the gargoyle.. hn, good question. I don't offer inks too often on Mene and never in full body unless for an auction auto. They take me longer because they're bigger ( I usually wind up having to use multiple sketchbook pages to finish something that size and a 14x17" sheet of my marker paper instead of the standard 11x14" I draw in).

This is a bit of a conundrum for me, I don't actually have a price I'd "usually" charge. My auction autos for something like it would probably be for any of the v-day '07 items or any of the St. Pat's day items (sans golden deco stockings, they're the only item from that set that I have). Any of those would be fine. IF it's too much, I understand. ^^

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Shosho: Yeah we can see the tower once we got off the train/metro and from our apartment window you can the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur in Montmartre. It's the big church at the top of the hill in this pic. Here
wow, that's nice~ and the city almost reminds me of jakarta (where i live now XD) haha. condensed but waaay less smog than jakarta XD;

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 03:48 AM

Name: Elegant Feather Duster
Kind of Art Offering: CG
Size: Fullbody
Which Character Would You Prefer: Any of them seem fine to me. Melril is cute. P: I like glasses. XD
Item(s) or Pure: I'm looking to eventually get a crown, a fan, a pudao, a v-day 07 boa, a v-day 07 pop, or a v-day 07 hairpin, so kind of whatever you want to agree on if you accept?
Examples: WIP of current commission & My DA I might mention I just did a set of a bunch of realism face studies so I might have improved with faces in general recently. xD;; I'll do either softer 'painting' or the multi-layer cell shading.
How long: It might take me a month or so? I'm really hoping to get all my commissions done in the near future, but sometimes I get a little slow... ^^; 11-hour school days will do that to you.

I know I'm doing stick chibis right now for you too. xD;;

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-12-2009 at 03:51 AM..

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2009, 12:16 PM

I think I'll pass right now Elegant Feather Duster n_n

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 PM

Rvaya sweety! Good to see you set up a request thread in here. :] Mine is so utterly neglected, I should work on it today.

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2009, 02:49 PM

yeah I spent a day when I shouldn't have to set it all up but oh well n_n;; At least I have a home while I stay.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-12-2009, 03:12 PM

Haha alrighty. Well good luck then! :D

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-12-2009, 06:18 PM

I'm an artist but I'm not the best....so I dont think you'd want my art....Good luck ^.^

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2009, 06:25 PM

ah there is no harm in offering. Like I said someone else might come in and see your offer and take you up on it even if its not what I'm looking for right now n_n

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 02-12-2009, 06:33 PM

Name: Kultura
Kind of Art Offering: Traditional
Size: Any, I prefer full body though.
Which Character Would You Prefer: All?
Item(s) or Pure: Items...
Examples:
1 - Avatar art of this dude.
How long: Per drawing, to be at a good standard, probably 2 or 3 days.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 02-12-2009, 06:41 PM

Well then I'll give it a shot

Name: Cora Lorington
Kind of Art Offering: Traditional
Size: your choice, I do any
Which Character Would You Prefer: Any, I'm not picky
Item(s) or Pure: Lol, Items are more prefereable but I work for pure as well.
Examples: These are kind of old but its all I have on file at the moment:
Black and White: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture070.jpg
Colored Pencil:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cture016-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture063.jpg
Pastels: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cture016-2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cture015-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Picture087.jpg
How Long: A week to 2 weeks depending on medium and how much time I am able to spend working on it

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 02-13-2009, 01:26 AM

Oh gosh, you are a savior.

I've been looking for someone who'd be even WILLING to pay in items for art.

Name: Wendy Darling
Kind of Art Offering: It's a mixture of traditional and CG. I input my sketches into the computer and just give them a full painterly-look in Photoshop. I also range from styles. Most of the work I do is Disney-inspired, but I do throw in my own realistic flare to what I draw, as well. A few of my examples show my semi-realistic style. So, if you want to be specific with what style you want, I'm capable of bending whichever way you want. :)
Size: Whatever you want. :) Even couples if you wanna go there.
Which Character Would You Prefer: Any and all, I'm up to new challenges. Melril excites me though; very cute.
Item(s) or Pure: Items. :x Specifically either of the clover pins, PL Sash, PL Boa, or Lovelipop; which item(s) is up to your discretion should you choose to commission me. :)
Examples:

<- Most recent, completed Dec. 08
How long: Sketches range anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. The coloring process consumes a bit more of my time. Because I'm a college student, I've got other things to attend to as well as other art, but it shouldn't be more than a few days for one piece of art to be finished. :)

This is a given that I'd more or less be doing multiple arts for any of the items I listed. Most people have priced my art around 25k-30k each, but then again, this is entirely up to you. I'm willing to do as many as you would like. :)

Last edited by Wendy Darling; 02-13-2009 at 01:42 AM..

xxSynx
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to xxSynx Send a message via MSN to xxSynx Send a message via Yahoo to xxSynx

Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 AM

Name: xxSynx
Kind of Art Offering: CG
Size: A full body chibi
Which Character Would You Prefer: I'll draw the gargoyle. :3
Item(s) or Pure: Uh, I haven't been on Menewsha for very long, so I have like no clue in what items are called @____@ I would like the raven wing legs? XD
Examples: [1] [2] [3]
How long: Normally, I take no longer than a day. Though it might take two depending on what I'm doing ><"

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2009, 10:34 AM

Cora, xxSynx & Kultura: I think I'll pass for right now but again thank you for the offer n_n/

Wendy: Your work is pretty good I think I'll look it over some more and pm you.

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 02-13-2009, 10:51 AM

That's ok n_n
Yay Wendy :squee:

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 AM

Name: Seriah
Kind of Art Offering: traditional sketch, with inking optional
Size: depends on what strikes me at the time, most often something larger than a waist-up
Which Character Would You Prefer: any, I'm not really picky, it depends what you think will look best in my style
Item(s) or Pure: I'm always willing to haggle, but I seem to have a lot of success in customer satisfaction when the commissioner starts at a price they believe the art is worth
Examples: http://temni-chan.deviantart.com/art...comp-112266135
How long: once I actually get started, a picture of a single person could be done in 20mins - 1/2 an hour, to ink it might take about an hour or more

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-15-2009, 09:08 AM

-sends pm to Seriah-

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 01:54 PM

I'll take the lack of a reply to my comment back at you as a decline, lol.

Good art hunting. x3

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-16-2009, 02:19 PM

oh sorry I was waiting for an auction to end to see if I would have those items you were looking for or not. n_n;; I forgot to actually post it is all.

But I guess I'll decline for now...I hope I didn't offend you with my forgetfulness :sweat:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2009, 02:49 PM

S'ok. ^^ I'm sure you'll get plenty of art you like.

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2009, 09:54 PM

Name: Lejic
Kind of Art Offering: (Traditional, CG, etc.) CG
Size: (Bust, full body etc.) Your choice-- we can discuss how many drawings and what sizes they will be if/when you pick an item (more expensive items = more art, obviously)
Which Character Would You Prefer: I like Rvaya best, but can draw any.
Item(s) or Pure: (What your wanting in exchange.) I'd prefer items. I can/will do multiple pieces for a single item. I'm really interested in 2007 valentine's day or saint patrick's items but understand if you'd rather go with something smaller since they're so expensive. CIs I like are; king or queen's crown, oriental fan, bee/panda slippers, sash of chaos. As I said, I'll do multiple pieces for those.
Examples: (DA, photobucket, etc.) http://mindabria.deviantart.com/ I also have some samples over at my exchange thread (first page) or my gallery here on menewsha... The only type I don't have there are the headshots I do which are kind of like this: http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...a/Untitled.jpg Those are really cheap though, I could just add a few of those to "sweeten the deal", so to say, I don't think I should charge for headshots. XD
How long: (The length of time you think it will take you. Just an estimate.) Well, I have a busy schedule but I would think that a realistic estimate would be one week for one fullbody CG. It could be much faster; the actual amount of hours per drawing is usually five or so but it's all about getting the chance to draw.

<3

Hope you get lovely art~ Well, I'm sure you will; so many awesome artists here on mene!

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2009, 10:03 PM

I really love your style really n_n If I don't get a pm to you tonight I will in the morning when I have a chance to look it over more.

Oh and just a quick question: Did you do all of this image? http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...oewrealism.jpg
It's really beautiful and the head shot you posted has such a nice style too.

Lejic
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-18-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
I really love your style really n_n If I don't get a pm to you tonight I will in the morning when I have a chance to look it over more.

Oh and just a quick question: Did you do all of this image? http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...oewrealism.jpg
It's really beautiful and the head shot you posted has such a nice style too.
Thank you~! <3

Yeah I did. XD;; I didn't realize my photobucket was public. >_>;; *might need to remove a few embarrassing images* Ahem anyway; yeah I did it, it was a birthday present for a friend. I do use that style more than the more anime-y stuff that I do when I'm drawing for myself but generally commissioners prefer anime style, so I rarely show that kind of samples.

I can offer that style though, sure. I generally prefer to do half-bodies when I do that style though. I still have trouble with realistic legs.

I have so much fun drawing headshots in that style but, well, it's tough to make that style into more than a headshot because I usually draw it so quickly and without any sketching or lineart... I've been told that I always draw the faces like that though, if that helps, even in bigger images.

I've been babbling, sorry, it's so early in the morning where I live...

<3
Leji

Rvaya
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-18-2009, 11:19 AM

-sends a pm to Lejic-

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2009, 07:52 AM

your picture is currently being inked in ^^