Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-18-2007, 04:25 AM

Haha, you only know Ms.Star because you've seen with my other threads look. ^^;;

I can't help it. I like neat and simple design to make it not so boring. xD But still, I am not sure how I want to do this one yet. Right now I only intend to create posts for 2 of my OCs. I have plenty others yes but not with as much focus and most lack art since I can't draw, can't always find other images I like enough to use soo I just deal with text and let people learn of my char that way. Hasn't let me down yet.

Still I tend to dread organizing alot of info thus this will take awhile. I have stuff set up now for Myla yes but still not done yet. @.@

Oh I understand how ya feel on that one, by all means. ^.^ I am tired though and I have stuff that I still need to do tomorrow before I have to meet ya so I have to make sure that I get -some- sleep so that I can be up in time to get it done and not have to rush to fit it within an hours time.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-18-2007, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Star
DL: lol, I don't wanna leave a mess here. I told my brother about you and the PS2 and he got excited for somereason 0.o Who knows, maybe he'll want to play or something. I talked to him the other night and I was surprise on how excited he is about the trip. When the plane tickets where bought and the reservations where paid he still wasn't sure about going and I almost forced him. But now, he can't wait to get to the airport >.<

It's a pain picking out clothes. I overthink everything. I'm going to take my jacket with me but for the rest I have no idea. Today I did some last minute shopping and I have to start packing soon ^^;;
Since she locked it before I could reply I'll just reply to it here. You'll find it sooner or later. xD

Haha, another man that loves gamer chicks ehh? xD Sounds like it. xP How old is he btw? I do not remember. ^^;

*cracks up* Aww but thats a GOOD thing that he now wants to come, for whatever reason because it can be a drag having someone tag along that forced it for they tend to be cranky and depressing soo if he can enjoy it too then you BOTH will just have all the more fun. <3

Besides, even though I am a girl he should not let that bother him in thinking we will be all "girley" since I am still labeled as a tomboy, and proud of it. Besides, if he doesn't want to deal with us and you both at my place I can shove the sony in his face! ^.~ But that will only work if he likes any of the games that I have.. I tend to have games not many guys care for since most enjoy fighting/sports/cars and uh thats stuff I don't care for. Though I do have a few car ones just don't play 'em.

Heh I am sure you'll do fine. ^^

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-18-2007, 04:37 AM

lol, I just saw the other thread is closed ^^

My bro is 21.

I don't think my bro was expecting me to be doing girly things. The hotel has a gym and he already made plans on using it *he's always at the gym* but I don't think I'll give him time for that xD

I still haven't slept a thing. And in about... 3.5 hours I'll be heading to the airport. My bro is still at work. Right now I have a mess in my room. The suitcase is half done and I have a tons of clothes on my bed AND I'm hungry ^^;;

I wrapped Wolfie's present but it was a pain. I suck at wrapping stuff and usually use more paper/tape than needed *sigh*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 04:55 AM

Yeah I knew she was gonna lock it just half expected I wouldn't need it still by then. ^^; Just goes to show I was wrong.

Hmmm I see. So he is my age then. Well for now at least since I be 22 in a few months. >.<

Hehe well we will see if he can use it or not. xD If we go see a movie and he doesn't want to.. then might be good to just let him do his own thing? *shrug* We won't know what will happen until the time comes. As I really have no plans. I just intend to wing it. Only thing I am focused on is making sure I get all clean and dressed decent, you can reach me on either phone. *I'll give ya my dad's cell which you can leave a msg on if I can't answer the home line for some reason* and make sure I know exactly what hotel I am to be going to so I can tell the cab. My dad's piece of shit truck won't make it. >.< We working on getting a new one.

BUT I did get my cleaning done. All I have to do is put clothes away but I'll do before go to bed.

Haha you can always get some sleep on the plan. XD Then get some food silly. Aww I am sure it will be fine. Not like it has to pretty since it will just get messy when its opened anyways. ;D

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-18-2007, 06:31 AM

*excited for the both of you, happy dances* well i think im off for the night you two lovelies ^^ need to sleep before that silly interview and hope i make a good enough impression *hops around* have a lovely time this weekend!!!

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 06:53 AM

Hehe thank you Ji-chan but ya never know, maybe one day you can be part of it too. <33 Never know what the future holds. Hell, me and her never expected this to happen either when we first met. XD We just got lucky and she has the funds and will strong enough to do so thus we are doing it. <3 Next time 'round if happens again I intend to be working again and be able to help pay for it. *feels bad I can't now*

Andd if you get to come too *or me there* I'd want to pay too. <3 I am sure we'll have fun since we get along so great just not sure about her bro, don't want him to be bored/irrated or regretting it either. ^^;;

Still I am nervous as I don't want her to regret it neither. Haha. I might just be thinking to deep and getting paranoid for nothing.

Yes yes you need sleep!! I will do hope that goes well for you darlin' but I have faith in you. You got a great personality, a smart woman and know how to carry yourself so I am sure you'll do fine. Just stay relaxed and be.. you. xDD

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-18-2007, 01:39 PM

Myla is so gorgeous, Drache. :O
I especially love the featured art of her by Bloody Merry.

I'm positively eager to see what other characters will fill the remaining posts. >w<

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-18-2007, 02:36 PM

heheh would be fun to one day ^o^ can totally see the husband freaking out and slinking away to retreat into some place by himself. *snort* ah well. time to eat something and then shower and sturf ^^

*hugs* thanks for the good luck

muhahaha Marina her other chars are fun also.

DL your going to put up the taur also when we get it ne?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 04:43 PM

Aww thank you so much Marina. <3

Hehe I have a few characters but I think I will only be adding one more - maybe two. The rest just are not really important enough to get a post but it depends. ^^; But even so I won't add nothing until after this weekend when my plans are over.

Hehe yes Ji-chan I think I could see that too from what you do tell of him. xD

Hmm I might? In doing so means I'd have to create info for it but then again I kinda already do if we intend to RP with them. ^^;; Either way it sounds like I have a lot of work to do. @_@

*huggles* Sorry it didn't go well. I was really hoping that it would too so that you could be happy and have a job like you want and and yeah. ;-;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 04:49 PM

hahah yeah that or he would sort of lurk off to the side and not really say anything, caus ehe does that a lot as well ^^;;

mmmm oh well, i can always go out and apply for more things tomorrow afternoon and also fill out more applications online tomorrow also. *shrugs* eventually i'll get a job, im just going down from all the big stores. knowing my luck though i will work graveyard shift at jack in the box or something though. *waves vaguely* a job is a job

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 06:09 PM

Amen to that. A job helps to bring in money so can't always be picky on what it is. I know this all to well. >.<;; I will start doing what you are doing once we get a car. *if we stay here* Or not long after we move. Not to mention I really want to get back in school and get my GED. ^^;

Eeep time to go. She called me in letting me know she made it to the airport all right so now I gotta do last minute cleaning around the place and then myself. xD Have a good weekend darlin' and don't give up. I'll miss ya and see ya later. I might be around at night when we "go to bed" so I might pop on for a few but it depends. If not I'll be here sunday after they leave.

TAKE CARE AND TALK TO YA LATER. *hugs*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-18-2007, 09:56 PM

have fun this weekend DL. and yeah i will be applying to about 3 more places today ^^. *yawns* mmm maybe i can get job at same place husband works ^o^ they pay well and im sure he can put in a good word for me. and they open really really early 3 am so i can work then and er.. then come back home around 10 am? and then can be with husband a while until he has to go to work at 3 pm. *snort* would certainly be interesting O.o;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 06:04 AM

Wow, work with hubby to or just be in the same facinity? I know sometimes it isn't good working that well with the one you date/live with. ^^;; (date/married) But a job is a job and if want that badly I am sure you could deal lol, this is just what I've learned over the years and such.

Hehe one day down now one to go. I know we will hang with Wolfie a bit more before he has to clock in for work but after that NO CLUE. I kinda hope her bro will want to go somewhere WITHOUT us because I find him annoying still. >.> I've been giving him a hard time all day. He might take it as flirting but nah, I don't date shorter guys. Did that once and regret it. >.< I just have been because of his comment about thinking I gave him a dirty look. *shrug*

I'll ignore him tomorrow if he does hang with us. I see no point in talking to someone that doesn't really.. talk back but has to play messenger crap instead? >.> *sigh* I just hope SHE at least has fun and doesn't regret coming here since it was her who took all the time to plan all this AND pay for it which I still feel bad and bugs me that I couldn't help like I ORIGINALLY wanted to but when this idea first came up I was still working. >.<;;

I dunno, I should stop worrying so much I guess.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 03:23 PM

well its a little hard to explain actually, but essentially i would be working at the same place at different times. like probably from 3 am to 11 am and then i would come back home and the hubby would work from 3 pm to 11 pm. so there would always be one of us at home with the baby ^^. so i wouldnt actually be working with the hubby either, would probably be in a different department and would never be working at the same times.

hehehe have good luck with your last day. Sorry i couldn't give any better suggestions of stuff to do? only cities i know vauguely well is Dallas and Rio de Janiero, so that absolutely no help at all to you ^^. hahah yeah and doesnt really sound like the first impression was a god one at all. lol im afraid i prolly would have ignored from the begining just because i was annoyed *snort*.

yes yes silly, stop worrying so much *snort*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 04:57 PM

Ohh well that would work then AND make it so the baby is still watched without having to bring a babysitter into the mix which saves ya money. ^^

Nah no need to be sorry at all. The stuff you gave would be good for most people, its just I see things differently then most so yeah and I don't feel like driving all over hell for the majority of the day. I think we'll hang with Wolfie until he has to work then watch a movie and then from there.. not sure yet. ^^;; I'll worry about that then.

Well trust me I thought of doing that but again, I am tolerating and not wanting to be a bad host, for her sake. It really means alot that she would take the time and funds to come out here just wish I could express better my appreciation but I suck at it so I can only hope she knows. But still I intend to try to show it better when I am working again but today I need to get a camera so I can get some pics of 'em and then one of us all. xDD

Then Wolfie and Ms.Star too. =33

Haha I'm trying. X___X;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 05:11 PM

yeah that what we are trying to do. we dont really want some random person watching our baby either, especially when hes starting to mimic everything we do. i mean wouldn't that suck if one day your kid just starts flicking you off or shouting out obsceneties? argh or what if he starts saying racist things? *groans* i think that might be somehow worse >.<;;. and daycare really isnt an option because of the exspense and also the fact that hes only 2, i dont want him around a lot of (possibly) sick little snot nosed kids where he can eat glue together with them and get really sick >.<;;

hahah yeah sounds like a nice calm day. *squee* hahah if i ever go visit im going to run all around Atlanta to checki it out *snort* i like walking around the old parts of cities *squee* or docks.. does atlanta have a marina ^^;; havent really traveled much around the USA so its pretty neat going to different places

hahaha just le calm ne?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 06:44 PM

Aye yeah I can understand that. But its good to have morals and such in what you want for you kid. <3 Really shows you take pride in being a mom and want whats best for your son. ^.^

Haha I never ate glue but I was one of those kids that would put the white glue all over my palm and fingers, wait for it to dry and then try to carefully peal it all off as a whole so when it was fully off, right, I'd be holding a glue glove. XDD

Well if we had more time I wouldn't of minded but I know I wouldn't of enjoyed it much myself. I don't care to go places that cost alot and have like NO money or means at all to be able to buy anything. Even if I don't its easier to at least have the option of being able should I want to. And I even told her about her and she didn't want to. She didn't come here to shop. xD

And apparently they have most of the same shit here, there too soo its not like she can get anything.. here she can't there.

And I think you SHOULD come visit one day. I think we could have fun. <33

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 07:57 PM

hahah because i dont have a brother that would have to tag along and translate? though i unno might have to translate for ren for a bit at first because hes silent as the dead until he decides he likes you *snort*

*chuckles* yeah i figured a lotof stuff would be the same. pretty much everywhere in south america is as well, only difference being they have like certain veggies there that grow to the size of your head and they tend to cook things a different (sometimes tastier) way ^^ Brazil imported lots of stuff, but the one thing they dont bring is most clothing ^^ they ahve this really neat fashion thats all light and whispy, perfectfor the weather there ^^

hahaha i never ate glue (that i can remember) but.. i think i did the same thing you did as well as go outside and make myself little crowns of ivy and flowers. i was a really big tree hugging child? *snort*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 09:07 PM

Haha something like that. However I didn't talk to him a whole lot either. They did they own and such but again most of the time I was in the dark about it so I didn't care or pay much mind nor did I want to ask and have her translate because that just gets annoying. =/

Haha a shy guy huh? Haha. I've had my share of those so that would be a breeze to deal with. But its easy for me to talk to people so I don't think he would stay quiet for long. I think I could make him smile and laugh easy enough. ^^

Yeah I am sure if things were different she might want to see or if had more time to kill here. But all she wished to do was relax and take it and easy and that was fine with me. After all I just wanted her to enjoy herself so not gonna make her do what she not want to. xD;;

LOL. I mostly did that in middle of class because class itself was just sooo boring.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 11:28 PM

heheh yeah ren is really shy, its so weird, there he is this great big guy and hes shy around girls. around guys he just normally doesn't care what they have to say *snort* cause he finds quite a few of them too stupid to deal with. Its really pretty amusing *snort* when i first met him he barely said a full sentence if ever. and then by the time we got married he wont shut up. hes always telling me about neat little interesting things he learned and such ^^ its kinda funny.

awww and its nice she got to relax and get to know a friend she holds so dear over the Internet in person ^^ sounds so lovely. i really want to met a few of my friends online too. Yourself, and cookie and bo (and andy) from the UK. and my friend Vixrom from ffxi (the lives somewhere in some really northern state) *glee* he actually might be coming to visit which would be awesome. hes such a nice fun guy to hang out with and him and ren get along great.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 03:57 AM

This is being posted for my records pertaining to an order for a custom pet. Tired of having a zillion word documents in having to find something when this works just as well if not better. ^^

Body (main color): Black
Paws/Wings/Etc: This purple (#74617D) please.
Eyes: Silver if can't then perhaps a glowing lilac color?
Markings/Ears: Silver (not gray) if possible? If not then uh.. I guess lilac as well as eyes since idea idea is to match ^^;
Name: Yedlya
Owner: Drache-Lehre
Sex?: Female

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 04:53 AM

Haha but thats good Ji-chan. I would think if he was still THAT quiet after marriage something is seriously wrong. o.O Soo thats good. <3

Ohh I hear ya on that one hon. I've meet a few from the web. All of 'em went well but one I no longer talk to. The only others I'd like to meet IRL would be yourself. I am not close to many to want to meet IRL. We are just good as internet buddies. But I wouldn't mind visiting those that I already did again. ^^ Actually.. haha you're gonna laugh at me but my boyfriend (shhh) is coming to visit me again here soon. In face he comes next.. tuesday?

I don't think he'll be staying as long but we should have more fun since this time we got general idea of what we wanna do and he is gonna bring his games. Woot.

Plus I now wanna try to be able to go visit Ms.Star and wouldn't mind visiting the guy I've known for over 6yrs that lives in NY and yes we do still talk AND oddly enough, we are RPing buddies, its how we met. Go figure. ^^;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 05:50 AM

OMG. OMG. OMG! Such perfection here. <33 My dear friend Ji-chan ordered us some centaurs about a week or two agoish and we finally got 'em today! Hers is of the "normal" category while mine is not due to colors alone plus the fact she has bone on. xD BUT BUT its just so pretty. <3

She got us custom orders hence the colors/details we wanted and I just adore how well the colors came out and the fact she didn't mind doing the minor edits of the bone stuff as well as the hair being longer and over an eye. *squees* So pretty. <3 Now to come up with a character description so I can start RPing her. ^__^

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH AGAIN JI-CHAN FOR GETTING ME ONE TOOO!!!! *glompcling*

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 07:33 AM

*grin grin* I'm just pleased that it came out well and that you like her <3 *hugs* now to Rp them *squeal*

Tre Le Coco

Old 05-23-2007, 11:39 AM

*streaks through*

xD