Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-20-2007, 04:12 AM

heheh yeah i sold most of my items on gaia already to buy artsies ^^

wheeee read a bit of it, dont really get it *snort* should read www.neondragonart.com the web comic there is pretty amusing <3 dolaussus

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-20-2007, 11:22 PM

Haha zoom makes it much easier to pixel but I usually only zoom to do an edit or color. But the initial draw I have to keep in normal view so that I can tell if its right or not. ^^;;

Welll if you got it done or whenever please send to me. <3 I want to get a sample of it done minus the text to see if infact we like it enough to use it.

LOL! I am not a pro. >.>; <.< There is still SO much that I can't do. Dx Ohh well how are the dolls coming along for them? :3 I take it you've worked more on them yesterday/night sooo I wanna see? *.* Hmm yes yes, I think official permission would be best/needed before we open the shop and all that spiff. However. I intend to try to get the layout set up slowly. I will start with the welcome banner first but not sure if I wanna pixel up a lil' man. @.@

I uh.. turn water on.. step inside, close curtain, turn it on to come from the shower head.. wash hair.. wash body/face.. rinse hair.. rinse body/face then get out, dry off and lastly *drum roll* ...... GET DRESSED! =oo Its hard I tell ya. =P

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 05-20-2007, 11:24 PM

Hehe no worries Croon, from what I've seen they do not ban that easily nor that quickly but instead, actually take time to warn first. ^.^

But you are very welcome. x3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 05-21-2007, 12:20 AM

heheh already sent you plague silly <3 isnt he simply a cute little incredibly simple 10 by 10 pixel mousy? beware! he has rabies! EEEEKKK!

and im thinking im done with my avvy one, just need to patch up yours a bit and im almost done with that one as well! *cheers* heheh only time i ever leave zoom is if im checking to see how it will look normally, and then its right back to zooming in so i can see wth im doing ^^

hehehe yuay different ways to take a shower. lol ren always washes his body first and then gets his hair wet and washes his hair. i dont get it, how do you stand under the shower and not get your hair wet >.>; hes so odd sometimes. *snort* and i dont put on clothes right away, i just sorta wander around in my towel and do stuff *snort*

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 05-21-2007, 01:21 AM

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
<33333333

*buys arts on Gaia*
>w<

...a lot'o it's just so EXPENSIVE~!!!
>o<;;;;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 02:51 AM

wheee another artsies from gg21 <3 soo cute *snort* Mitsu reading to Artemis ^o^

hahah and yeah Croon, some of the artists on there are really quite pricey, but there are a nice amount that really arent and thats always lovely as well ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 05:44 AM

muhahah finished finally ^^;; that one took longer then i thought it would >.>; had to edit around so much crap on it >.>;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 06:32 PM

Haha yes I know that now but you didn't yet when I made that post. xP

Haha. You can call it whatever you want but I won't be. Its a mouse. Nothing more. The only ones that matter in name to me is the actual mascots. *nana*

Awww and I like yours. <3 I think you did a good job and more so considering you was so iffy about doing the skirt. xD I look forward to seeing mine though I forgot which one you're trying to do. o__O I think the patty one.

Yes there are various ways and I can't walk in a towel. I don't uh live alone remember? Not to mention it just drives me nuts. I like my clothing. >.>;

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 08:01 PM

*snorts* i dont live alone either remember hahaha i just dont really care and wander around everywhere in it because i do so hate putting clothes on when i've got water running down my back from my hair >.>; more so when my hair was longer cause it took FOREVER to bloody dry. and im much to lazy to blow dry or straighten unless im in the mood to (which is very infrequent)

im going to fiddle around with the hair some more because there doesnt really look like there is a highlight >.>; its driving me nuts. looking so flat like that ^^;; and yes'm i was working on the pattys one for you but still havent finished since i was messing around with other little things ^^

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 09:22 PM

Haha, I don't have that problem with my hair because I use TWO towels to dry off. One to get my hair for the most part so there is very little dripping then I wrap my hair up in that same towel which gets put into a bun on top of my head and the other is used to dry my body.

And I know that silly, but there is a GREAT difference of living with hubby - one that can see you like that - and your dad. That just doesn't work. xP But even when I have the place all to myself, I still don't do it. xD

Aww well thats fine hon. I trust you'll get something you like sooner or later and there is no rush in getting it done either. xD So its not something that needs to be forced.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-21-2007, 11:35 PM

lol i suppose there is a difference but i also did the same when i lived at home. granted i would stay in my room in my towel but still, towel woman none the less. hehehe and in college i would just throw on sports bra, underwear and shorts and then chill out that way all the time. drove my room mate nuts since she was apparently really shy about stuff like that and i think it bothered her that i was always showing off my tummy? who knoooowwwss. she annoyed me by turning air down super low every night and leaving fucking soap opera on at like 4 am so i couldn't sleep while she snored with death grip on her remote. i had to get up and pad across cold floor every night to turn it off, and most of the time by morning it was on again. *throws dirty sock at her*

*nods* yeah I'll get to it eventually, been so restless lately ^^;; that's why i want to Rp, keeps me busy and sitting and thinking while i do art just makes me even more angst to get out of the house.

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-22-2007, 12:03 AM

I love the pixels and pictures you have...so cute :lol:

Lady Star
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lady Star

Old 05-22-2007, 12:24 AM

Hey Jitsu! How are ya? Did you liked the pictures? >.<

Nice outfit xD Ohh and that new doll lukes pretty good.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 12:28 AM

hahah yeah miss star i did ^^ i left some for you in DLs shoppy for you to see since i feel bad not sharing what i look like also ^^ and feel free to browse both my PB though the PB one i linked you to in DL's shoppy is really messy and has a lot of random things. the on on the front page here only has art of my OCs ^^

whee and thank you, still working on it to see if i can do better and trying to finish the one i started for DL ^^

*pounces on Upinthetrees* thanks lil sis ^^

The Strange Visitor
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 12:39 AM

So you moved without even telling me about it. I feel so left out now. :(

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 12:46 AM

lol your being silly SV, i didnt move far, still in the same forum. so how ya been lovely? havent heard from you in a while ^^;; we still are in our "tour" but with any luck by next weekend it'll be over. and they were asking us to ask our friends to be "spirits" in a summer festival our faes are going to have ^^

The Strange Visitor
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 12:52 AM

500th post here. Woohoo.

Yeah, I know. I have been so busy with things lately. I haven't had time to check in anywhere for quite a while. But it looks like I might have come back in time eh?

So how are you Ji?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 01:48 AM

oh you know *waves vaguely* not busy at all cause im still going on job hunts every week looking for a jobby and well i closed all my art shoppies down so nothing happening on that front either. though i have started playing around with pixel art which is really quite fun ^o^ baby and husband are good so i guess everything at home is lovely if not somewhat dull ^^

how about your wifey and the kiddoes?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-22-2007, 04:07 AM

main body coloring - http://www.psychotica.net/evb/amarna.../sethanon1.jpg
underbelly - white
chestfluf - white
near toes - white
darkest grey color for ears the tips being white
eyes - bright and very pale blue
tail - light grey at top getting to white at tip.
little star thing on ear - can stay pale yellow ^^
under eye tattoo - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Goddess213.jpg (the same as hers) under the kittys right eye (black please)
rump tattoo - http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...s-haunches.gif (on kitty-stars right upper thigh/rump (same color as eyes please)
wings - http://www.fairislebirdobs.co.uk/Sightings/2004/Kestrel.jpg(this general pattern the stripes being grey and lighter grey, the tip being solid black
earring - two small hoops on lower part of ear (just below little star on ear) that overlap to form an "x" and 3 small circle studs in bright cerulean blue near the bottom (where it meets the cheek)
if he can wear a tight thin collar of cerulean blus that would be perfect also.

owner - Jitsumi1221
name - Zephyr
(if i can pick) sex -male

anything else i need?

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 02:22 AM

OMGEE YOU LEARNED SOMETHING NEW!! =OO

Muahahaha!!! >DD Don't say I don't even teach ya nuttin'. XDD

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-23-2007, 03:14 AM

Sooooo. I've been really bored now that my classes are over. Thus, when I'm not nanny-ing, I've been pixelling.
&&Jitsumi gets a present because of it. >w<

Yay for A'iel being so fascinating. :3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 03:15 AM

OMG i got my centaur <3 <3 <3 finally *excited excited* can't wait to start RPing him *cheers*

admire his cuteness!!!

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 03:17 AM

OMFG SO CUTE marina!!!! *tackle hugs* thats just so spiffen and ADORABLE! *runs around squealing like mad* ogosh omgosh must upload and slap that beauty on page 1!!! thank you *hugs*

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-23-2007, 03:23 AM

*Is totally overwhelmed by the affection* xDDDD
I hope to be able to make all of your characters some day, but I decided that A'iel was the most interesting because of her skin color, ears, and only one wing. :3 Gave me some good practice with editing the original base, as well as some fantasy 'accessories'.
And of course, you're quite welcome. ;D

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-23-2007, 03:37 AM

ahhh thats so sweet of you *grin* i love how she came out <3 soo cute and chunky and adorable. makes me want to snatch her up and squeal and hug her. awww and you needen't do all my chars silly, there are so many and i can't thank you enough as it is for the cute little A'iel one ^o^ *goes to upload* sooo darling this cute little thing ^o^ i still need to try and edit the base i like to be a male one since i cant find a little male one i like very much ^^;;