\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-28-2007, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiesha
/someone forgot to reply her own thread again /ohnooo /fainted

-

chroma > there must be someone who doooo!!! /searches crazily

yeah. i really love how the love floats around the air in that art. the picture really makes my heart go "awwww" and and and that pic done by Mr sloth is extremely love by me too! it's vday theme, and ken giving blaze new sword. it's sooo meaningful to me, cuz sloth chan is really really kind /sob can feel she do it with lots of luffs that's why yie luffs her sooo much *miss her D:* i think art that being put with luffs is always the best somehow. you know, you can feel it inside the art.... /not sure how to explain, but we can really feel it <333

ooo you got joint art auction in gaia? :o

=

aiya > XDD!!! *gives you tea* hait!!! tea coming!! lol. wanna any flavours put in it?

awwww is there something wrong? do you eat wrongly or something? or is it because you eat too much? /wonder how many few is few XD

/agree with aiya on willy TTATT <33
heehee ^^ hmmmm... bubble milk tea ish yummeh <3

and yepyep, I think it was a potato >.>;; it was such an ebil potato >:*(

and I think 3 bowls o_O;; not sure... =w= uwahh~~ just glad I'm all better now

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2007, 04:08 AM

chroma > i know i will!! *determined face*

yeah. they really are. *o* but you can see alot in mr sloth art. her art always make my heart all peaceful. prolly that how she feels when she draw. yeah. she is. very kind person indeed. it's extremely rare to find great and talented artist being all so kind and understanding like her. i give her several items that i bought in here and draw her an art as a tip of her great work. but she said, among all items i bought, she loves that art i gave even more cuz it's the gift i gave her from my heart. ah... she just tooo very sweet >o<

awww. you really do auction alot! XD i am so lazy to do auction (especially the long one) my only auction was last year. and the person dont even give me reference until now. /i used the item already though cuz i told her the purpose of that auction is to buy my friend lots of xmas presents /fainted. each time i pm she will say "i'll give as soon as possible" but none until now /rolls

=

aiya > rofl okie! ooo i wonder what is bubble milk tea. is it like the one in malaysia. we got something like that at here. we call it "Teh tarik" XD

aiya cant eat tomoto? D: or was it bad bad bad that it's already all old and stuff? D: but it's good you felt better now. i used to got food poisoning before. and my body rejected to eat that food type ever again eventhough after so many years, and it's not from the same store @_@;;

were you eating, or just putting the bowls inside your body. you ate alot and still so skinny, it's unfair! D:

natsu
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2007, 04:57 AM

*roams around thread before go to sleep*

blua
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blua

Old 05-28-2007, 07:38 AM

Quote:

blua > hello blua blua blua! *glomps*
yie forgot to update that, but you knew i saw eet <3333
hehe truue true ^_^o <333 *snugs yie*

genki ne? ^o^ <3

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2007, 12:20 PM

Quote:
willy > yeah. to help me fix my proportion problem XD /feels like learn back to draw from the start /wished she got a drawing book so easier to learn then the online one XD

awwww willy always sooo encouraging! that's why yie luffs willy TTATT *glomps tightly*

and wahhhh willy seriously fast! they are done sooo fast! /ohnooo i really love arc outfit though!!! /agree with raven XD <333 the bear design just made him extremely adorable XD!! *luffs on arc even more XD <333

what type of prom are they heading to?
I have mai own proportion problem unfortunately =____=;; A lot of 'em... :evil:

Lol~ um, their school prom....methinks. No one in particular xDDDD Probably the next to last one. Arc wanted to take Raven, so she agreed on one condition~ that she gets to pick out his outfit xDDDD;

*hears the words bubble tea* o_o!

*_____*??? <333

I hope your tabby gets fixed soon, Sapde >w<;; Just let it rest for a few days, feed it lotsa soup ^_~

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2007, 01:17 PM

blua > lolx. <333
genki desu~ arigatou. how about blua?
and such cute chibi in your sig? art trade? shop?

=

willy > awwww D: but willy is like years ahead of me. /rush to learn from willy <333

ah... lolx. that's so cute of him. so he's being all cute when he's with raven then? ahhh... arc is too adorable!

willy want also? /goes to make bubble tea for willy too. ah..now you guys made me want some also irl XD /long time havent got one cuz didnt know how to do forself, and yie hardly go out. XD

-agrees with willy about aiya-

and how ish mah willy day?

aiyatsukichan
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to aiyatsukichan

Old 05-28-2007, 04:00 PM

@Yie: xDDD lol~~ I ish so not skinny!! (>.>;; even though my friends call me a toothpick xDD;;; ahhh~ not true not true!)

and I think so *nods* it's a chinese drink so I'm pretty sure it's teh same thing *googles it* --> http://www.teamuse.com/images/bubble_tea_3.jpg

@Natsu: >:3 moohahahaha! I smell mule... (lol xD not that hard...)

@Willy: WAHHHHH!! ZOMGZOMGSOMGZOMGOZMGOMOMODFLSFSLZKDJFLWREJWLERJ!@! !! guess what!!!!!????? I went on amazon to find a pen replacement and I found out that they were 32 DOLLARS per!!! zomgpomghomg!!! *dies* but the rating was around a 3 so I scrolled down, curious as to why and this anonymous guy wrote an review about how the pen got really sticky and gross after a while (even if you keep your hands clean all the time) and needed constant cleaning to stay working so I was like pomg! that's the same for my tablet O_O;;; it's sticky and it's gross and I've never bothered to clean it. So I used some rubbing alcohol and cleaned off the ickyness and now... IT WORKS!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ SO HAPPY TTuTT <33333333333333 *kisses Peppers 1000 times ovah* I'll never forget to clean ye again! xD;;;

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2007, 04:10 PM

aiya > oohhhmmmm aiya teh toothpick sounds cute XDDDD

ooo think i prolly never drink those. got tea like that at here, but dont have all those black things. kekekek . wonder what was it

natsu say hello aiya neechan XD

and and your pen got sticky after awhile and need constant cleaning? o.o what type of tabby you using?

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 05-28-2007, 06:07 PM

Ohohoho
They don't exist though. X,D

Most definitely. *___*
Her art is so soothing to the heart~
And awww, that's so sweet of her to say. XDD

Heehee, It fact, I've only done two auctions in total. XP; -=still new to drawing=- Maybe a solo in a year or so. :33
Keke, you should do moar~
ROFL, maybe that person will give you the ref in 5 years. X,D

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2007, 10:41 AM

they dooooooooo +_+

yup yup yup. /watched her on DA for a long while.
yeah. lolx. she just too kind but really made me feels luffed <33

ooo. lolx. still lot with the new one then yah! i am too afraid to do auction. not to mention how i usually shortened my auction cuz i got a very very short term interest span /ohnoo
hahah. that means i dont have to do the art and just enjoy with the items. i know the girl irl anyway, so maybe can always say /zero-zero ahahhaha /get smacked.

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2007, 06:21 PM

Concept Form:
  • Name: Yiesha
    Artifact: Erhu
    History:
    The Erhu is an ancient Asian instrument, brought to China during the Han dynasty (~140 B.C.). It is a member of the /huqin family. Bowed instruments became popular in China during the Sung dynasty (A.D. 960-1279).

The Erhu can be traced back to instruments introduced into China more than a thousand years ago. It is believed to have evolved from the xiqin (奚琴), which was described as a foreign, two-stringed lute in an encyclopedic work on music-by-music theorist Chen Yang called Yue Shu (book of music), written during the Northern Song Dynasty. The Xiqin is believed to have originated from the Xi people of Central Asia, and have come to China in the 10th century.

The body of the Erhu is a drum-like little case usually made of ebony or sandalwood and snake skins. It usually has a hexagonal shape with the length of approximately 13 cm. The front opening is covered with skin of python (snake) and that of the back is left open. The functions of this case of resonance are to amplify the vibrations of the strings. The neck of the Erhu is about 81 cm long and is manufactured with the same materials as the drum. The top of the stem is bent for decoration. The two tuning handles (pegs) are found close to the end of the stem. There is no frets (as contrast to the lute) or touching board (as contrast to violin). The player creates different pitches by touching the strings at various positions along the neck of the instrument. The strings are usually made of silk or nylon.

Being said to be able to create sounds similar to human voice, the Erhu can also imitates many natural sounds such as birds and horse. Played with a variety of techniques, it is now extremely popular for both solo and orchestral performances. In classical Chinese music the Erhu is melodic, haunting, ever changing, and alive. The traditional style of playing is rich in ornamentation, giving the music a deep, three-dimensional quality.

Spirit: Xie Xiang Mi (fragrant - bewitch, charm)[list:6a279aa382]Inspired by: Ghost movies on spirituals things that I always heard in real life. Also from the knowledge that I learnt about in school days on how musical instruments with strings attracts underworld’s spirits more then other type of musical instruments.
    Appearance: Long dark hair up to his chest that usually being tied up with hair sash, soft pale white skin that seems almost translucent, beautiful pair of eyes with very long soft eyelashes. He usually wears beautiful soft color Hanfu made of beautiful silks with decorations patterns of phoenix. He had beautiful face that charmed any people who pass by him.
    Personality: Very elegant in his action, he was also very conservative in his act. , When taking any action, he always very skeptical and impulsive. As a solitary type of person, he doesn’t really go well with big crowd, but he was still approachable in personal. Xiang Mi always appeared smiling and calm although he was always being cursed around out of envy of his position and close relation with the King.
    Relationship: Xiang Mi was the king's favorite musician. He played the best Erhu's at that time. Some people spread rumors about him using black magic to enchant people. Xiang Mi finally murdered by one of the King's mistress who envied his relationship with the King. Legend says, even after his death, people still heard his Erhu's sounds every single night.
References: How: Nyle supposed to have a date with a girl he got crushed on from his college. He waited for 3 hours just to know that girl suddenly came bringing another guy that she claimed to be her boyfriend. Surprised and shocked, he just left them without saying anything. He was too tired from the long wait eventhough he really liked that girl.

With his heart still hurt and mumbling to himself, Nyle turned on his Ipod. He is a huge fan of Chinese traditional music. He used to learn to play Pipa from his grandpa when he was little and those are always his most precious childhood memories.

As he walked slowly in that hot day of summer without any actual direction, Nyle finally stopped in front of the small shop that looks like it almost break down. "Has this place ever existed before?" Nyle asked himself as he walked into the shop curiously without any second thought. Nyle was really amazed on how it is actually looks pretty nicely decorated with lots of artifacts from china just as soon as he got his thin long figure steps into the front door. Nyle browsed through the shop slowly with lots of interest, each and everything in it.

Looking through all the beautiful antiques in that shop, he suddenly stopped by one of a very unique musical instrument there. It looks almost like a violin, but it has a very small body. "Erhu" is written in front of it; probably it's that music instrument name. Nyle touches the instrument slowly from its tips to the bottom gently as if he is touching a smooth silk. He is enchanted with adornment of its beauty and his heart beating so fast as if the Erhu is calling for his name. He feels like he heard the Erhu playing by itself on his mind. It's quite a while he was standing there just looking at the Erhu before the shop helper start making some noise and made him snapped out of reverie.

"How.. How much is this?" Asked Nyle politely but full of interest to the shop assistant. He feels like he must have the Erhu no matter what and his heart beats really fast as if it's almost blow at any minute. What with this feeling? I never want anything this badly . He looks at the Erhu and stares at it again while waiting for the tomboy looking girl to give an answer.
[/list:u:6a279aa382]

OC Request | Xiang Mi | PM Me if anything. I am on hiatus!

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
willy > awwww D: but willy is like years ahead of me. /rush to learn from willy <333

ah... lolx. that's so cute of him. so he's being all cute when he's with raven then? ahhh... arc is too adorable!

willy want also? /goes to make bubble tea for willy too. ah..now you guys made me want some also irl XD /long time havent got one cuz didnt know how to do forself, and yie hardly go out. XD

-agrees with willy about aiya-

and how ish mah willy day?
*makes a horrible teacher* DDDD'x

Lol, yea. Arc is cute in his own way~ He and Raven are mai favorite couple cuz they both like each other so much, but are also awkward together xDDDD

Yush. Bubble tea rocks mai socks x3 Spade says she know how to cook it~ so she'll have to make it for us both! 8DDDD<333

I'm good Yieshie~ should be studying~ but good xDD How about Yie? <3

@Spade~ you toothpick!!! xDDDD Glad to hear Pepper's doing well. x3 How do you get your pen sticky tho? o_________o Mai pen neva gets sticky....

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2007, 09:19 PM

willy > ee! yie miss you already! but yie knew willy must be busy studying! TTATT !!! ganbatte for your exam ya! *luffs on*

lmao yeah. i love that kind of couple too! they made the story line very funny and interesting at times XD wish to see more of them in the future! yay <333

oh ? wah. now yie really wanna taste it D: i feels like i saw something like that somewhere at shopping complex, but not so sure if it's the same thing. prolly i will try to check them out later *o*

yie kinda got headache. she wake up too early. and slept too early. and havent eat anything since yesterday. lmao. /hunger strike XD

how ish willy?

/is weird why aiya pen got sticky too. wonder what brand was that

=

pressie from mai, *shrug*
melur looks too adorable! *pokes the cute hair clips*

<333

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-29-2007, 09:48 PM

xDDDDD *tries to drag herself away but fails miserably* ;_______; <333

Thanks yieshie! *carries ya in Willy's pocket for extra sepcial luck* xDDD Yie's Willy's secret SAT II weapon!!! :twisted:

Yush, definitely try it out ^_____^ Bubble tea's soooooo worth it!! methinks it and pocky make the perrrfect combo! 8DDD *feeds it to Yie* Wah~ nu. Got up too early again? Y_Y Well, at least you slept early <3 * gives big bear hug of congrats* You muuuuuuuust eat tho. Willy can't bear to see Yie on hunger strike ._. </3

*has been eating sooo much junk food all day* xDDD''

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-29-2007, 10:31 PM

willy > *shrug* it's totally understanble though!! *suppose to be busy with bro wedding but still peeking pc once awhile TTATT /failed

yay yay!! i am in willy pocket!dont forget to feed yie too!! huhuhuhu! i will help you shooting for the right answer when you got blur! XDD!! i am pretty sure that wont happen on you though!! /waves flag

omg omg i really want one so bad now TTATT /starts to plot to make a milk tea for herself after this. eventhough there's no bubble, but it's somehow still tea /ohnooo yeah. too early light 1230 midnight? i thought it was already 5am or somewhere later D:

TTATT okie. yie yie promise to eat this morning for willy /clings to

ahahhaha. but but exam time = junk = <3 last time yie always like that too! when near exam, my mouth just cant stop munching something junkie /ohnoo

SAT start on what date?

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-30-2007, 11:26 PM

yie, you have cool characters =D And so many of them! haha I don't know if I can keep up with so many xP But anyway.. I'll draw for you (for free xD) once I can finish my other commissions 8P

blua
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blua

Old 05-31-2007, 12:52 AM

Quote:
blua > lolx. <333
genki desu~ arigatou. how about blua?
and such cute chibi in your sig? art trade? shop?
neee watashi mo genki ^_^o *nod nod* hehe and sankyuu~!! I got it as a part of an art auction with tu-na-san on Gaia ^__^o *also has a Blua Goddess chibi*

Marina
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Marina

Old 05-31-2007, 02:14 AM

Your characters are so fun looking. Especially the girlie with the blonde pigtails. *Just brain-farted her name*

And Melur is quite the beauty. <3

Just so much creativity comes from the Yiesha. Share your imagination with me.... Now. xD

syuzuki
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to syuzuki

Old 05-31-2007, 02:29 PM

I'M HERE!!! *geleks* XD

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2007, 02:34 PM

super panda > lolx. thank you so much! awww you dont really have too~~~ /nodes nodes

=

blua > welcome desu. ohhhh!~~ blua so rich. yie never able to pay auction stuff /faint i wonder how much was the auction end with :o

=

marina > thank you =3 oh, that one is chloe. actually her braid suppose to be longer, but, oh well XD melur is my introduction of my country girl. kekek traditional girl = <3333

=

syu > MY MASCOT IS HERERERERERER *feeds mascot with cookies=

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-31-2007, 09:40 PM

2 days till the SAT II's ;________;!!!

*runs in for a quick hug then scampers back out*

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-31-2007, 10:01 PM

willy~~!! awwwww dont worry ! you can do it! yes you can!! *dance for willy* <33333

/someone told me SAT got different subjects and stuff. i wonder what willy is taking. math?

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2007, 03:35 PM

/now also taking fanfics XD
/needs to add more info

Skeleton_and_sparkle
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-01-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
willy~~!! awwwww dont worry ! you can do it! yes you can!! *dance for willy* <33333

/someone told me SAT got different subjects and stuff. i wonder what willy is taking. math?
Math II and Spanish xd

help me Yieshie!! *clings* I just took a practice test and fell nearly 100 pts below what I wanted~~~*teartear* Y3Y <//3

yiesha
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-01-2007, 10:17 PM

wah spanish *o*
good luck willy!!! aww dont worry! usually practise questions are harder then the real one yaaaa ! willy can do it!! <333
/cheers and waves flag around