Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 PM

*yawns as she starts off her day, opening up SAI to get some painting done and pulling out her tarot deck*

TAROT PICKUP FOR SWORDTEAR

I'm sorry I didn't deliver this yesterday as planned. ;; My computer actually kept committing suicide, and I had a headache that lasted over ten hours. -_-; Eventually I gave up and just let MSN run all night. Ended up falling asleep over webcam no less. D; So I didn't get to see Matt off to his 4AM-8AM shift. Hope he isn't dying of exhaustion.

Hell, I even did the reading early yesterday afternoon, but was too out of it to type up the meanings so I wrote them out in chicken scratch.

Anyhow... This is the second reading to start out with a card falling out! @___@ As I've mentioned before, as best I know, when a card falls out of the deck it tends to signify some importance to the overall reading, or our questioner. (Sword XD). Anyway you slice it, this card wants to be known. Now, when this happened, the Six of Cups fell out. ^^;

The six of cups is probably one of the only, if not the only card in my deck to not explicitly display a dragon. Rather, it displays a dragon boat, leading a fleet of more dragon boats in the distance of what appears to be an expansive lake at night? XD But there's dolphins jumping out of it, so, I'll let you decide if it's actually an ocean or just a magic lake. >O>;;; An engraved stone sits on the shore. The suit of cups represents water, and our emotions and feelings. We equate it to hearts.

This card represents learning to live in harmony with those around you. :3 I hope someone hasn't been making that difficult for you, Swordtear dear. XD

Moving on to the reading itself, we're first called upon the past position. I imagine for your particular question, about missed opportunities, you're especially curious about this card, no? :3 Well, for this I drew the page of wands. The wands suit represents the fire element, and relates to our action, energy, and power; we equate it to clubs. This card features a lone dragon in an exotic setting of pyramids and palm trees, hovering over a pillar of flame as he reads intently from a book of runes. This card represents learning and traveling. Since you're curious about those opportunities you skipped out on Sword, were you perhaps preoccupied with other plans of travel, or are these the ones you gave up? O: Maybe you were too busy with schooling? Looking at your profile and seeing an age of eighteen, it wouldn't be surprising at all if this card was referring to college and university choices.

Moving on now, to your present position... I have drawn the knight of swords. The suit of swords represents the element of air, and shows our state of mine and state of conflicts. We equate it to the suit of Spades in regular playing cards.

This card features a proud, blade-like dragon. His chest puffed out as he curiously reaches a claw towards a particularly large bubble hovering around his wings, while floating in a room seemingly full of bubbles. A single sword and shield sit above him, the crest of the sword featuring completely even scales. This card represents the balance of power being in your favour. The time is right, my dear Sword. Is there something you've been debating, but haven't been sure if it would be worth it in the end, so you're ready to dismiss it like the others? You may want to reconsider! The choice is yours~.

Moving on finally, to our future position. We yet again see a wands card. The seven of wands, in fact. This card features a red dragon, surrounded by wands/pillars of flame, in an empty desert, the sun beating hot behind him. He fires a string of lightning from either of his taloned hands.

The seven of wands represents slicing down your problems, one by one. Don't let them build up and overwhelm you. Whether you've gone for that chance in your present, or not, stress is piling up in a hurry. But you can overcome it! Just remember, if you try to attack all your problems at once, they'll just gang up and knock you down. But take each one on in turn in a fair fight, and you'll wonder what it ever was that you were so stressed about. :3 Whatever your choice, my dear, hold fast to your resolve. :heart:

Ahhh, yay, another slot cleared~! I'd like to do Kasumi's now, but I've not seen her around. O:

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 11-07-2009, 08:13 PM

~ <3 Hey, Crys.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 08:14 PM

Allo, my dear. <3

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 11-07-2009, 08:18 PM

How are you today? *hugs* Any better? Did you see a doctor? Are you alright now?

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 08:20 PM

No, I didn't see a doctor, as I was right, I didn't need to. And I'm arguably a lot better today, yeah.

While this thread has probably made poor showing of me, I don't reach that level of upset normally. I was just having a very off week and things got the better of me. XD

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 11-07-2009, 08:25 PM

Well, alright then.. .w.; As long as you're better. <3

Nah, we all get like that sometimes... I don't think anyone thinks any less of you for it.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 08:41 PM

I am. xD; Like I said, it's stress induced, so there's not actually anything a doctor can do for me. Especially since I'm not allowed any form of medicine even when I AM sick. Silly body. *pokes it* But don't worry, honestly.

Lol, I'm sure a few people do, but like... When you vent you say some things you don't mean, and some you do, just to make the bad feeling go away, you know? z_z

On a happy note... I keep staring at our backyard lately. I haven't had one in years, and I'll miss this one when we move out. It's still hard to believe this is my last autumn with my family. it's my favourite season.

My favourite part about having a backyard is we have... About seven trees on our property? That's very new to me, and my mother worked unimaginably hard to save and get us here. She's a good woman. She has her moments where I hate her, but never in a million years would I call her a bad mother like some people do.

She still takes care of us when we're sick, and the months we can't afford groceries, she'll go without meals just to make sure we all get enough. I only hope when I move out she'll be able to take of herself more, so she won't get so sick and angry about being sick.

But I really love having trees... There was a whole family of black capped chickedees in our pine tree that I was watching for about fifteen minutes. It gave me the warm fuzzies. XD There's also a family of blue jays and cardinals in our other pine tree. <3

I miss all the vibrant oranges, reds, yellows, greens, and plums. A good, strong wind hit a few days ago, she my entire backyard is carpeted all the way to the fences in leaves. It's pretty in it's own right. Kind of like nature laid a festive blanket over my grass so it won't get cold.

Ananas à Pois
Pineapple Extraordinaire

Old 11-07-2009, 08:55 PM

Oh, I missed all of that, I'm sorry. .w.;

I do know. Like, sometimes you say things you mean, but you put in a far-less-than-nice way, or you just wish you hadn't said them at all.

Autumn is my favorite too. n_______n Do you have a place lined up for you and Matt yet?

She sounds like a nice woman. =] Do you think she'll be okay when you move out?

That's a really sweet comparison, the blanket bit. =] My house is surrounded by patches of trees behind the houses or near them. Most of our trees still have the leaves on them. Some of the leaves end up all over my car though... .w.; Lol

I have to disappear for awhile. I'll be back when I can. <3

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 09:13 PM

*stretches out in the thread with a yawn* chuu. <3

Not to steal Cryssu's answer while she's away, but as far as having a place lined up for us.. I've been researching apartments/rental locations all around the Greater Toronto Area for a long while now, but I won't be able to try locking one in until much closer to my moving up there, since it's not like I can just tell a potential renter 'Hey, I'm coming up there in 6 months, could you hold that for me?', since most are looking to rent out as soon as possible. But just familiarizing myself with the going rental rates and average availabilities should help. I just hope I can get a place in a nice region with short enough commute to Toronto or to Crys's family if we need to visit them.

It's also be damn lovely to have a place with a back yard, but that may lie in our more financially stable rental future. I really do love the autumn weather and look forward to sharing it with Crys next year more than you can imagine. <333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 09:25 PM

Ananas: XD that's okay~? <3333

Yeah, basically how I'm feeling. I was just really, really stressed out. -_-; Sometimes it's hard to feel like people are in your corner even when you know they're just looking out for you.

XD Matt basically answered. <3 I've been looking at places too. :3

Mm, she's fickle. She can be the nicest, and most understanding person ever sometimes. After all, she lets Matt and I live here when we don't pay rent and I don't attend school, but our relationship is really tumultuous at times. I don't agree with a lot of things she does, but I love her. She's really sick though, so I worry about how things will be when I move out and can't take care of everyone any more... She's REALLY good with bills though, and my therapist says it sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders when she's not having a bad day and freaking out, so I need to play mom less. xD:;

Aww. xD; At least it's not snow on your car~! I'm even looking forward to a backyard of snow, though... First snow always looks like this fresh canvas. A new start.

See you. <33

Matt: *nuzzle* Are we still interested in Oak Ridges? I never did ask my dad the rates for that area. orz Must do that next time.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 09:38 PM

Cryssu: Hai, anywhere like that seems a nice location. <3 I'm not sure on the availability of housing there, but from what I see on the wiki, it at least has GO Bus connectivity, so I could get to work. *snuzzlekiss*

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 09:41 PM

Well, we liked it for being the half way point between Simcoe and the GTA, remember? And dad has a sizeable place.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 PM

Hai, I remember. <33 I'm searching around on various sites between gaming on Al. ♥

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 09:48 PM

Oh, also, they want to know what the eff to do with that monitor. >> They keep bugging me.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 09:58 PM

Addressed it on cam~ *snuggles* Just hope Guy doesn't get a fence post up his arse about sending it back. ]":

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 10:00 PM

That you did.

*snigger* Man, that's something I don't want to see. But he's the one who keeps hassling to know what to do with it, so. =A=; Maybe this will satisfy him? *shrugs* I don't care either way. I just want the reimburse me since we bought the bloody thing and it's cracked to hell and dead. D<;;

oh, oh. Did you see my facebook today? XD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 10:01 PM

I just want the reimbursement too. >: And to get you a new monitor finally before that one dies once and for all. T__T;

Nuh, I'll go see now.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 10:03 PM

Yeah, I have to beat the hell out of it now to turn it on, which really doesn't sit well with me. -_- Earlier it was freaking the hell out, which is why I went to watch tv.

Good. xD <3

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 10:06 PM

Hai. vv The only reliable way I know to get you one is a 100 dollar flatscreen from one of the hock shops, though, and I know you don't want one. vV S'just really hard to get CRTs, let alone ship 'em.

xDD I didn't wanna be asleep still, if it helps? ;;

At least Disgaea helped me stay awake during those ridiculously late hours. I figure if you start it too, you'll whoosh ahead of me anyway since I can't play as much. xD Plus I can advise you on whether it's worth playing or not. So far, it definitely is. A lot of the mechanics are similar to Phantom Brave (which they also made), and PB is one of my favourite PS2 games. <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 10:10 PM

Yeah, I know. Dx Hrm, they've been talking to Mel... I should ask him, though we both know he tends to eff me over. D<

I was talking about status, not my spam on your page. >O>;

UGH YOU SUCK. I don't have time to play and you know I want to so badly. ;o;~ *wibblewibble*

Also, stop talking about that apartment on cam. It's perfect and won't be on the market in April. XD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 PM

For as much as he's screwed you over, hopefully it would at least be hard for him to screw you over on a monitor, but who knows. >: ;; Still may be worth asking about.

Ahh~ XDDD I lulzed at that too. <33

;OO; I'm sorreh kitty~ I wanted to play pokemon ranger, but knew even its bright colours wouldn't keep me awake for that long. <//3

Kay. D': But hopefully it's encouraging that we will find something, come April. D':

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 10:21 PM

Ahem. I will remind you the one he gave mom caught on fire... >O>;;;

Did you? Did you really?

xD Hisssss. Don't mention that name. I'm still mourning my loss of saved gameness.

Yeah, hopefully. XD

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 10:23 PM

A-ah yeah.. D': ;;;

I did! D': <3

Awwh, I'm sorry kittycat. ;; </3 Hate it when that happens.

Yessu. <3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-07-2009, 10:28 PM

Man, that was right when we moved in here. SO LONG AGO! XD

Good. D8< Cause I blame you as much as I blame Jenna-jellybean.

Man, I was so beside myself. XD Also, I wish you were far enough to hate that damned two timer Sven. XD

<33 I'm hopeful.

....Thanks for getting King of Ol' Broadway stuck in my head. D8< Will have to listen to that when The Ting Tings stop playing.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 PM

Very long ago, yes. O:

Jenna-jellybean? >>;

Why is it always Sven? D":

<333 Me too.

XD Yes, please!