Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2017, 12:36 AM

I have completed a MIND task!
Description: ( describe your entry if needed. )
Link or image/text:

Description: ( describe your entry if needed. )
Link or image/text:

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-19-2017, 12:41 AM

I have completed a BODY task!
Description: I shall take a healthy jog after I finish this delicious apple!
Link or image/text:

I have completed a BODY task!
Description: panel comic strip
Link or image/text:

Description: Always up for leaning!
Link or image/text:

Description: Books for Baby Xan
Link or image/text:

Description: My terrible hand at digital drawing.
Link or image/text:

Description: The meeting and solving of a problem tale.
Link or image/text:

storyX

It was a bright Summer day. Baby Yan was coming to visit and Baby Xan was very excited about it! He had never met Yan before and was eager to make a new friend. A few minutes which seemed like hours to a waiting baby passed before the doorbell rang. Baby Xan sat up in his playpen and stared at the door, waiting for his mommy to open it.
"Hello, Shadami! Great to see you! What an adorable Baby Yan! Please, do come in! The playpen is set up over here." Xan's mommy lead the way. It wasn't until Yan was placed in his pen that Xan was able to look at the new baby. He tilted his head in confusion. White skin? Whoever had white skin? Blue was definitely the way to go in color. Xan thought to himself. Soon he was saying hello to Yan in all of his adorable baby speech. They soon became best friends and were plotting how to get out of the pen and towards those wonderful fresh baked cookies.
Xan looked over to see his mommy chatting excitedly with Yan's mommy. He nodded his head to Yan, their signal that the coast was clear. Using Xan as a stool, Yan climbed onto his shoulders, wobbling a while until they gained their balance. Soon they made their way to the gate and Yan carefully reached over, fidgeting with the lock on the pen. After a few attempts, it was open. Yan climbed down from Xan's shoulders and tested the pen gate. It opened easily.
They glanced back at their mommies to make sure the coast as still clear before they started walking to the kitchen. Wobbly legs leading, they stumbled across the cold tile and looked up at the counter. They could smell the cookies. They could see the steam gently rising from the fresh cookies. The grey steel of the pan was barely poking over the edge of the counter. They looked up at it longingly, trying to figure out how to reach it. They would not be able to reach even if they were standing on each other's shoulders.
After a moment's thought and looking around the kitchen, an idea came to Xan. He excitedly pointed at the kitchen chair, drawing Yan's attention to it. Yan smiled and nodded his approval. They both wobbled over to the chair. Once on each side, they slowly pushed the chair so that it was right against the counter with the cookies. This time, it was Yan's turn to be a stool while Xan climbed onto his shoulders. Xan climbed onto the chair from there. He reached down to help Yan up onto the chair as they still needed more height to reach the counter. It was a struggle though since Xan still lacked a lot of upper body strength. Finally, they were both on the chair and Yan resumed being the stool. Xan climbed onto his back. The cookies in his sights now. He reached his hand forward, touching the gooey cookies. He had not anticipated them being hot still. In shock, he knocked the whole tray onto the floor. The should echoed around the room. Wide-eyed, Xan and Yan climbed back down to inspect the cookies.
Just moments later, Xan's mommy rushed into the kitchen, followed closely by Yan's mommy. They stopped and started, jaws hanging open. Soon, they could not help but grin at their babies and their ability to solve a problem. A little bit of dirt did not stop the babies from eating the cookies in victory. Their mouths and hands were covered in their gooey victory.

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Description: Baby Xan drawing a sun, trees, and house.
Link or image/text:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-19-2017, 12:46 AM

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Description: I think Xan wants to go to the beach because he drew a self portrait (???) in the beach picture book...
Link or image/text:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-19-2017, 12:47 AM

oh no, didn't have time to complete this D:

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 07:47 PM ----------

*hopes I can adopt one someday*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-19-2017, 12:48 AM

Description: My Baby Xan masterpiece!!