WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-31-2011, 11:37 PM

Camp For Fun

Welcome to Camp For Fun. Your parents have sent you to our camp or you found your way here. Either way you have found your way here to our exquisite camp. So grab your things and bunk in a cabin with a friend or by yourself. Or if you prefer pitch a tent. We hold a bonfire every night for new and old campers to meet.

P.S.
We don't care if you are of a completely different race to human kind.

Signed,
Riannon Serena Brule

:yumeh1:

Last edited by WeirdRoseBud; 06-10-2011 at 02:34 PM..

RebelFey
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-01-2011, 02:54 AM

>>>I'm assuming this is pretty much a free for all<<<

Rani Crysz stepped past the building where her parents were registering her for the summer camp. There were many cabins to choose from, and even some empty spaces if someone wanted to put up a tent. She could also see a lake and a pit for a bonfire.

Rani examined her reflection in a puddle. She had smooth black hair and eyes that weren't exactly one color. She had been born with gray eyes, but as she grew older they began to seem more silvery. Then they began to start to sparkle with flickers of different colors. That was about the time the animals started coming.

At age 13, animals had begun to be attracted to Rani. This had escalated until even weirder animals came. Rani's mother had had it when the unicorn came. Her own daughter was starting to scare her.So, Rani's parents sent her to this camp-age 14-where oddities were accepted. Rani was half afraid her parents wouldn't come and get her at the end of the summer.

Rani's oddities had made her somewhat an outcast, so she was kind of excited to make friends. She sat down to wait for others to come,because she didn't want to stay in a cabin alone.

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2011, 04:09 PM

{{You would be right. Also it doesn't have to be one person you control or a person with an ability.}}

"Okay. We will make sure your daughter feels comfortable here at Camp. Maybe by then she can learn to control her power." Riannon said as she took the filled out forms from Rani's parents and put them in the filing cabinet. She then smiled and hoped she wasn't too odd by having her ears and tail showing.

Rosalinda walked up to her cabin with her stuff. She didn't have to fill out the forms because she had no parents. Her parents had passed away because of an accident with the potions cauldron. She always did think of her parents though and remembered their smiles and laughter. Her twin brother Darrian was somewhere in the forest probably goofing off. "Well can't hurt to get my stuff in a cabin. I definately don't want to be on the ground outside." SHe said and opened the door.

Darrian was out in the forest and trying to get better at perching. He couldn't be a flyer and not be able to perch on a tree. "Hello little birdie." He said smiling and then fell out the tree. He said the normal 'ow' but just got back up and flew up to the branch the blue bird was on.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2011, 05:42 AM

Kiya lugged her bag over her slender shoulder trying her best to read the chart while she juggled a bag, with a book stuck under her arm and still read the paper she clutched in her hand. Finally locating her cabin she made her way towards it her sneakers crunching on the gravel walk way that led the way to the cabin. Heaving her bag onto the bed she groaned rubbing her aching back.

Brushing the one lock of white hair out of her face she went to unpack her clothes. Her hair was raven blue black with one streak of white hair. Her parents had always thought her an odd child, she preferred to spend time alone really just disappearing for hours on end. Even as a baby there had been times when they just couldn't find the girl. The one thing that really sent them over the bend though was when they had found a white tiger in her bed curled up where she was supposed to be. Imagine their shock when they realized the tiger was actually their daughter.

Kiya wasn't really sure how her parents were dealing with their little discovery, she knew her power to turn into a white tiger wasn't normal so she kept it a secret from everyone including her parents. It wasn't long after they had found out that they had sent her to camp forced smiles on their faces though her moms eyes looked frightened. Shaking her head she turned her attention back to the task at hand, her parents would hopefully come to terms with it. She knew the reason they had sent her to camp for the first time at fifteen, but things would be okay? They loved her right?

Ethan fingered the lighter in his pocket currently he was sitting on the bank of the river soaking up the warmth of the sun. Taking the lighter out of his pocket he clicked it so a small flame appeared out of the end, his other hand hovered over the small flame slowly making it grow until he had a small ball of flame in his hand. He loved making and playing with fire, it was a part of him he couldn't ignore nor did he want to.

Although when he had been little his parents had thought he was just a kid who loved to play with fire, they never knew he could make the fire himself, when he tried to show off to a childhood friend the kid had gotten scared Ethan had lost control and burned the kid. His parents had immediately sent him away and moved themselves. They sent him to a institution where for Pyro's kids who played with fire, they sought to put a stop to it. But what the people didn't understand was he didn't want to burn things or hurt people, fire was a part of him a glow inside him that couldn't be extinguished.

When he finally got out years later he didn't go back to his parents, they didn't want him instead he was put in a foster home. But always little accidents followed him small fires and he was sent away again through the years he learned to control the gift he both loved and despised. His current foster parents he hadn't been with them long sent him to camp at sixteen he wasn't sure if he was to old for camp, but he didn't care he had never been to camp before and he was excited.

Extinguishing the glow he got up and brushed the dirt off his pants ambling back up the path to his cabin, it looked to house another camper and he wondered who his bunk mate would be

Last edited by NinjaKitty; 06-06-2011 at 05:49 AM..

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 AM

Riannon had put more files away on two new kids not related to each other. One was a boy named Ethan and he was 16 and the girl named Kiya at the age of 15. "Well looks like the camp is starting to fill. Now hopefully those twins don't decide to act up again." She said sighing and pulled out her niece and nephew's files. Rosalinda and Darrian Darkflower.

After putting her stuff away Rosalinda walked outside and stretched. "I wonder where that buffoon is now." She said and then removed her hoodie so she could spread her wings. Since she was at camp she didn't care if her wings were seen. Her brother had already shown his wings probably.

Darrian noticed that people were starting to show up and got out of the tree. Clumsily though.He then ran for the main camp and found a cabin with the door open for the boys. He decided to see if this person wouldn't mind bunking with him. "Hello?" He asked knocking on the door to see a guy standing inside.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-07-2011, 08:09 PM

Hearing a voice coming from behind him Ethan didn't turn but glanced over his shoulder at the young man haloed in the doorway. It looked as though he had wings growing out of his back and on closer inspection it showed that he did. "Oh hey" he answered giving a small little half wave. The floorboards under his feet squeaked as he turned to face the boy taking the few step it took to cross the cabin his hand outstretched. "I'm Ethan" the wings were a little odd to him he had never seen wings on a human before but he was glad to meet him, it meant he wasn't the only odd one out there.

Finally finished unpacking and setting up the cabin she was to share with a few other female campers Kiya decided to take a tour around the camp. The sun was high in the sky when she started on the self guided tour, there wasn't many people out and about, two young men stood in the doorway of another cabin just near the river. Giving them a small little wave Kiya then rounded a building which stood right before the woods.
Invitingly the woods beckoned to her indecisive Kiya nibbled her lip, she really wanted to go out and run through the woods in the form of a tiger but wasn't sure if that was allowed. She had been surprised to note that the boy in the doorway had wings so she figured she wasn't the only one that had an interesting power. Deciding against it she turned around and headed back towards her cabin just to sit on the stoop

Last edited by NinjaKitty; 06-07-2011 at 08:47 PM..

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 AM

"The name's Darrian. Nice to meet you Ethan." Darrian said as he took Ethan's hand and shook it. "Now I don't want to see you hurt my sis. Just a little forewarning because I don't need to heal another guy because he was jerk." He said and then noticed that the guy was staring at his wings.

Rosalinda noticed a girl that had walked away from a cabin to look at the woods and then turn back. She wondered what was going through the girl's mind. She decided against flying for now to talk to this girl. "Heyla!" She said happily. "Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked pointing to the spot beside the girl on the stoop of the cabin.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 12:34 AM

Ethan went silent for a few moments eyes still locked on the wings right down to business isn't he?" he thought tearing his eyes away from the wings through which rays of the sun nearly glowed. "Well that's good to know always glad to see a brother watch out for his sister. But I'm not... I mean I really am not looking for a relationship so I think your sister will be safe" Ethan said as diplomatically as possible, he didn't want the guy to get the wrong idea.

"Hiya" Kiya returned scooting over a bit so the girl could join her "be my guest park it here" she said happily patting the seat. Like the boy she noticed the girl always had wings, beautiful angelic like wings that at the moment were folded gracefully at her back. She wanted to get a closer look at the wings but thought it would be rude to ask. "So how long have you been here?" she asked fingering the single lock of white hair that streaked her raven black hair.

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-08-2011, 01:45 AM

"For a few minutes. Also if your wondering about the wings. My father was an angel and my mother was a witch. Unfortunately an accident took both of their lives from me and my brother." Rosalinda said smiling at the girl and then realized she didn't know what this girl's name was.

"No I'm meaning don't piss her off in general. I don't care if you date her. She can take care of herself. Trust me last guy who dated her and tried to move things a little too fast wound up having to be healed by me. Too bad she couldn't have taken our father's side more than our mother's." Darrian said as he looked at Ethan and then noticed that he hadn't tucked his wings away yet. "Sorry forgetful about my wings. My father was an angel." He said and folded them down.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-08-2011, 01:56 AM

"My father is a fireman well at least he was when I last saw him" Ethan said then realized the irony, his father being a fireman and his son labeled a pyromaniac. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves man I haven't even met your sister sides I don't just jump the gun the first time I meet a girl" he said watching as the wings disappeared. He hadn't really had a serious girlfriend hard when you were constantly moving families or had a chance of burning them, which had happened with his first girlfriend.

"My mom is a librarian, my dad is a teacher. I'm sorry to hear about your parents.." Kiya said sincerely she felt bad but she wanted to ask what happened. She held her tongue it would be very disrespectful to ask such a question without knowing the girl. "An angel and a witch huh" she said to cover the awkward silence that followed. "So what does that mean for you? Do you have any like special powers?" she asked curiously

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-08-2011, 11:38 PM

"Nothing unusual. Just that I don't have to have a wand to cast spells and can fly with my wings. Also its okay. It was an accident that happened to cause their deaths. I don't blame anyone and I have forgotten that horrible day." Rosalinda said as she smiled slightly. "What are you and what powers do you have?" She asked being a little too nosy.

"I'll be surprised if you don't when you meet her. Every guy and I mean every guy in the last three schools we've been in. Have fallen head over heels for her because of what she is and what I am too. Our mother was a witch and father an angel." Darrian said as he moved his stuff onto the empty bed. "But I don't care right now about that. So anyways what are you?"

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-08-2011, 11:56 PM

Scarlett Andrews <3
Scarlett walked up to the odd camp with her black pack thrown lazily over her [imgright]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/demonickatie/Katie/sadness__what_do_people_see_in_y-1.jpg[/imgright]slender shoulder. She had a nice figure, curves in the right places and was 5'9". She then had long black hair that stopped at her mid back and had a nice wave to it, along with emerald eyes that popped on her porcelain like face from her pale complexion. Her full lips formed into a frown when she made her way through the entrance of the camp, for she was at a loss of what to do, where to go, or who to talk too. The seventeen year old girl had recently left her abusive home since nothing was left for her there thanks to her mother leaving her father, and her father who just loved to beat his children. She had also left because her brother Ace left for college, and without him she couldn't live in that horrid home.

She wore dark blue skinny jeans with many rips in the legs and knees from her hard trip getting here, and a black tank top with a V neck and small straps over her shoulders. She let out a tired sigh and glanced around before looking down at her black ballet styled shoes. She blinked her long black eyelashes a few times and glanced back up towards the buildings.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-09-2011 at 12:02 AM..

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2011, 06:37 AM

"Well I'm not sure if it's a power but I can change into the form of a white tiger" Kiya said her eye caught by the sight of a pretty young woman making her way up the path, she was taller then the small Kiya who only stood at a small 5 foot 3inches. "My parents only found out recently oddly enough, maybe if they would have paid a bit more attention to me they would have seen huh" she half joked giving the woman a small wave beckoning her over.

Ethan ran his fingers through his dark hair a frown furrowing his brow love at first sight? Not for me he thought offering a small smile to Darrian he highly doubted he would fall head over hells for a girl he just met. "Angel and a witch?" he asked surprised wasn't often that combination came up, somehow his hands found there way back in his pockets and he started fingering the lighter in there once more. "Well I'm not like a lot of guys"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-09-2011, 01:11 PM

Scarlett smiled when she saw a girl wave her hand as if to beckon her over and then walked up the path towards the girl. When she reached her she then cleared her throat before letting her silvery voice speak. "Hello, Do I have to sign in or anything or is there someone I have to talk too?" She asked, biting her bottom lip and showing her rather white teeth. She let her pack drop to her side before glancing up at the two girls. All she could think was that she wanted her own cabin. Sure she looked beautiful and innocent on hte outside, but her personality and problems weren't so sweet. And none were very innocent.

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-09-2011, 02:46 PM

"Hi. Yes you can sign in with my aunt. The owner of this camp." Rosalinda said as she looked at the new girl that walked over. "I'm Rosalinda but you can call me Rose." She said and held her hand out to the new girl.

"Whatever you say. So what is your power?" Darrian asked as he looked at Ethan after putting his own stuff away. "So anyways do you go walk around and talk? I need to stretch my legs or I won't be able to walk properly for a while." He said as he walked over to the door and waited.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-09-2011, 04:08 PM

"Oh. Hello Rosalinda, I mean Rose.. I'm Scarlett Andrews. Where might I check in with your aunt?" She asked, looking around. "Sorry, i've been walking for days and I just feel a little off." She said, putting her slender hand on her forehead from feeling slightly dizzy. She glanced around at all of the cabins and spotted a sign that said 'Check in' and blushed. "Sorry! I feel so stupid.. Well it was nice meeting you both." She said, turning away and flinging her pack back over her shoulder. She made her way over to the check in cabin gracefully and walked over to the desk. "Hello..? I'd like to stay at this camp.." She said, unsure on how to word it.
((What's Rosalinda or Darrian look like? No offense but you haven't described them or shown a pic xD So all I imagine is blank faces <3 ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-09-2011 at 04:14 PM..

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 PM

Ethan shrugged the guy seemed doubtful but who was he to disagree anymore then he already had. Straightening up from his spot on the wall where he had been leaning he nodded. "yeah sounds good, we can do that" Ethan agreed following Darrian out the door and down the wooden steps which creaked as their weight landed on it. "So..." he said unsure really what to say.

Her aunt owns the place? she thought surprised, though she hadn't met the owner of the place she hadn't known the two were related. "It was nice meeting you" Kiya called after the girls retreating back raising her small hand to give her a wave she never saw. Then it hit her that she hadn't actually introduced herself yet, oh well there would always be time enough for that later

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-09-2011, 08:00 PM

After Scarlett checked in she started to head to cabin twenty three, which she had by herself near the woods. When she went inside the cabin she threw her things onto a bed by the window and then turned to go explore. She quickly went outside and let her emerald eyes glance everywhere as she walked past two boys, both about her age. She continued past them when she spotted a lake. She had been walking for days.. so the water was bound to make her feel better. She swiftly walked down the hill from her cabin and straight to the lake where a few other teens were gathered and took off her shoes, debating whether or not to go swimming.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-09-2011, 08:08 PM

Ethan's eyes followed the girl who had just shown up, down to the water she went but looked indecisive on whether or not to get in. But the walk Ethan and Darrian were on led them away from the water down closer to the woods were a lone cabin stood. Already he craved solitude, he liked the boy Darrian but Ethan was used to being alone a lot of the time, and he really wanted the chance to get used to the place. But not wanting to seem rude he stuck it out.

"I'm going to go introduce myself to the new girl Rose" Kiya said hoping Rose wasn't offended, jumping up she walked along the pathways. She really wasn't sure where the girl had gone, so she followed the paths sneakers crunching on the gravel. The path changed to dirt the closer she got to the woods she passed by two guys one that looked very much like Rosa who Kiya then realized must be her brother. Walking past them she followed the path down to the water where the girl was standing. "Hey Scarlett" she called out loudly

WeirdRoseBud
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-09-2011, 10:43 PM

"Hey wait up I want to go find my brother anyways." Rosalinda said as she took off from the steps and flew up above. "Dare Bear! Up here!" She yelled as she flew erratically through the sky. She saw her brother's aura quite clearly.

"Hey Ethan if you want to go off by yourself go ahead. I need to go take care of a pesky twin." Darrian said as he gazed up at his sister and recognized her aura immediately. He spread his wings reflexively when he saw her flying erratically.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-10-2011, 02:13 AM

Scarlett looked over at the girl as she stripped down to a black bikini top and bottom and nodded slightly. "Hello." She said, stepping into the water with her left foot. She then stepped in completely and then dove in to get used to the temperature. She stuck her head out of the water and looked to the girl. "Oh, I never caught your name! I'm sorry. Do you mind if I ask what it is?"

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 03:02 AM

"Uh yeah alright sure" Ethan said watching as Darrian took to the sky's heading straight for a form that was diving and climbing rolling and tumbling through the air. Pulling his eyes away from the twins, he continued his walk along the path past the woods to the river where it seemed all the teenagers had gotten together. Choosing a spot a bit aways Ethan sat comfortably under a tree his eyes on two girls, one in a black bikini in the water, and another with dark hair sitting on the shore with her feet in the water.

Kiya smiled tugging off her shoes and socks, the water was wonderfully cool and refreshing sitting on the shore she watched Scarlett in the water. "Kiya my name is Kiya, it's nice to meet you" she said politely wiggling her toes in the water, most would think that because she could turn into a tiger, at least she thought so would find it odd that she loved the water. But then tigers could swim and she happened to love the water the feeling of being weightless and free. "What's brought you here?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-10-2011, 03:16 AM

Scarlett frowned at her question. "I had nothing left for me where I was from.." She said, floating on her back. "Well if you'll excuse me, Kiya i'm going to go further down the lake. But it was nice meeting you!" She said, back stroking down a small path. She looked up at the sky and trees when she noticed a boy who she thought had been looking at her and the girl. "Like the view?" She called up jokingly. Maybe she would try to make a few friends. She'd talk with Kiya later in hopes of making a friend, but maybe starting conversation up with this boy would gain her a friend as well.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2011, 03:37 AM

"What's not to like" he retorted his eyes following her as she floated lazily with the current getting to his feet he walked up beside the one named Kiya, and took the seat on the riverbank beside her. To him she looked a little lonely. "Hey my names Ethan how's it going?" he asked drawing her out of a trance. His eyes weren't on her though but on Scarlett who floated on the water.

Kiya jerked her head around startled at the sound of his voice, her mind had been ranging off into completely random area's as she sat and stared into the water. "Kiya" she repeated her name again though she was pretty sure he had already heard "just enjoying the water" she said in answer to his question wiggling her toes.

"So why not take a dip?" he asked curious he took off his sneakers and socks dipping his feet into the water as well.

"No bathing suit"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-10-2011, 03:45 AM

Scarlett did a small loop and swam over to both of them. "You don't need a bathing suit silly, a bra and underwear works just fine." She said, standing up in the water. It was now as high up as her waist. She noticed the boys eyes looking at her and blushed, looking down at the water. She had to admit that he was handsome.. though bringing a man into her rather screwed up life wasn't probably the best thing to do at the moment.

She then thought of a conversation to start with the both of them. "So where are you both bunking?" She asked, leaning back in the water to get her dark hair wet. She then stood back up and rang out her hair to make it more wavy in appearance. Her emerald eyes looked up at both of them.