Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-31-2016, 10:47 PM

do you not want to share them here :)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-02-2016, 09:34 PM

Would make for a good thread salvete. A thread about work stories. Just be sure to mention HIPPA/HIPAA however the syllables work out.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 08-03-2016, 03:29 PM

I shower every day, wash hair every second or third day depending on how clean it stays. Normally I use a shampoo with tea tree oil and a conditioner meant for dry hair, but since I dyed and then had to redye a botched dye job, I've switched out the tea tree shampoo for one specifically meant for dyed hair, and added a hair mask. Since my hair's short (not even chin length) three days is the absolute outside of how long I can get away without washing it. When it was long, I could go almost an entire week before having to wash it. I miss that part of having waist-length hair.

Honestly I've been curious about the no-(sham)poo movement as a way to stop the madness that is my scalp, but given how often I get nasty gunk in my hair at work, not to mention sweating a lot because of physical labor, I doubt I'll be able to try it for a long time, if ever.

Last edited by Ancasta; 08-03-2016 at 03:32 PM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-03-2016, 04:42 PM

Tea Tree oil is lovely stuff. It's even a pharmacy topical lotion too :D

For the shampoo I like the numbing feeling.

Ancasta
(¬º-°)¬

Old 08-04-2016, 11:45 AM

The numbing feeling is great when I've been having a day where my scalp wants to hurt all over.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-04-2016, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
Would make for a good thread salvete. A thread about work stories. Just be sure to mention HIPPA/HIPAA however the syllables work out.
That is a really good idea, The Wandering Poet

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-04-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphony of the Night View Post
do you not want to share them here :)
Oh yeah I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate for this thread! Poet that's a good idea!

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-06-2016, 11:15 PM

ah okay I will ping to you the thread, CrimsonShadow!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-13-2016, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphony of the Night View Post
ah okay I will ping to you the thread, CrimsonShadow!
You little thread pinger, you.

2Femme
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2016, 03:53 AM

Baths are my self-care. When I need to unwind, destress, relax, or just feel like treating myself I'll have myself a bubble bath. This is usually once a week, if not more.
Sometimes I'll have a bath by candle light, or light incense. I've even brought some of my healing stones in the bath with me on occasion.
Bath time is all about relaxing, soaking in the hot water, body scrubs, and nice smelling soaps. When I need to, I take the time to shave (not the most fun - but it always feels so nice after~).

I always have a quick shower after each bath - to make sure all the soap is off, and to wash my hair. Shampoo and condition. Nothing fancy, whatever my mom buys for the house.

I usually only need to bath or shower ever second day. If I'm not doing anything I'll sneak in an extra third day if I'm feeling extra lazy but that's rare - especially since I really enjoy my baths. x3

Basically my bath routine just involves me making myself soft and smelling nice. ^^