star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 09-04-2015, 03:19 PM

'Pokes head in' hello all.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 09-04-2015, 03:19 PM

I just had a rather 'rude' moment today with my supervisor. nearly blurted out that 'rude' reply.

Scenario~
MY office blocked a lot of websites for whatever reasons they claim, I don't like that. My super visor being one of the person that control the website security. So, today, Supervisor instructed me to work on searching for Rolls Royce car size so to design car park layout. BUT, even being aware office blocking a lot of websites, I am shocked that Rolls Royce is blocked, the website is categorized as "Personal Vehicle."
Supervisor : Have you found the spec sheet for Rolls Royce?
Xuv : erm... no. I am blocked.
Supervisor : Seriously? Blocked?
Xuv : *shrugged innocently* Yeah, office blocked the website under "Personal Vehicle".
Supervisor : *laughed* I see, oh well, no choice, office policy.
Xuv turned back to computer and work on other things. Supervisor passed by to go for lunch.
SUpervisor : Oh yeah, you have data for your phone right? You can surf Rolls Royce on your phone.
Xuv's sweat drop, turned around going to answer... Before she can even respond...
Supervisor : hmm, but still cannot print right? Nevermind, I will find it out."
Next moment, he already disappeared behind the door.

I was going to give an epic answer to spite him. T___T
"Xuv's Policy is to not use my own phone for office work."

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 09-04-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'Pokes head in' hello all.
hi star... last hour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
I just had a rather 'rude' moment today with my supervisor. nearly blurted out that 'rude' reply.

Scenario~
MY office blocked a lot of websites for whatever reasons they claim, I don't like that. My super visor being one of the person that control the website security. So, today, Supervisor instructed me to work on searching for Rolls Royce car size so to design car park layout. BUT, even being aware office blocking a lot of websites, I am shocked that Rolls Royce is blocked, the website is categorized as "Personal Vehicle."
Supervisor : Have you found the spec sheet for Rolls Royce?
Xuv : erm... no. I am blocked.
Supervisor : Seriously? Blocked?
Xuv : *shrugged innocently* Yeah, office blocked the website under "Personal Vehicle".
Supervisor : *laughed* I see, oh well, no choice, office policy.
Xuv turned back to computer and work on other things. Supervisor passed by to go for lunch.
SUpervisor : Oh yeah, you have data for your phone right? You can surf Rolls Royce on your phone.
Xuv's sweat drop, turned around going to answer... Before she can even respond...
Supervisor : hmm, but still cannot print right? Nevermind, I will find it out."
Next moment, he already disappeared behind the door.

I was going to give an epic answer to spite him. T___T
"Xuv's Policy is to not use my own phone for office work."
you stick to your policy girl

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 09-04-2015, 04:16 PM

I had been using phone for group chatting with some clients and consultants. *sighed*

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 09-04-2015, 05:09 PM

how did that go?

Oh and its ten minutes to event end...
Thanks everyone for coming in and chatting!
this was fun :D