blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-22-2010, 12:35 AM

I'm a fan of D. Gray-man and if you found this RP then hopefully you are as well. If you just stumbled upon this RP and have no clue what D. Gray-man is here is a summary for you

Quote:
D.Gray-man follows the adventures of 15-year-old Allen Walker, whose left arm can transform into a monstrous claw and destroy akuma, evolving machines created by the Millennium Earl to help him destroy humanity. As ordered by his master General Cross Marian, Allen becomes an Exorcist, people who can destroy akuma, for the Black Order, an organization attempting to stop the Earl. He becomes a powerful asset for the Order because he can detect disguised akuma with his left eye. Allen is sent to recover pieces of Innocence, a substance that gives the Exorcists the ability to destroy akuma. The Earl decides to call together the Noah Family, superhuman descendants of Noah who can destroy Innocence. Both sides start the search for the Great Heart, the most powerful piece of Innocence that will assure victory to the side that finds it. During his search, the Earl begins killing the Generals, the Order's most powerful Exorcists. To protect them, the Order attempts to bring the Generals back to headquarters, and Allen and three other Exorcists are sent to search for the missing General Cross. During the search, Allen and Lenalee Lee are nearly killed and saved by their Innocence, leading the Earl and Bookman and his apprentice Lavi, who are chronicling the war, to believe one of them possesses the Great Heart. Meanwhile, the Order learns that the 14th, a Noah that betrayed and was killed by the Earl, implanted his memories into Allen. The memories will erode Allen away until he becomes the 14th. This leads the Order to believe that Allen may betray them.

This is the plot summary given on Wikipedia.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-11-2010 at 04:07 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-22-2010, 12:39 AM

The Rules

1. Follow TOS
2. Be literate

3. No killing unless you have permission from the other player and me

4. Minimum: 3 sentences

5. No god moding
Please PM profile to me with the title D. Gray-man
7. If you would leave or can't show up because of personal reasons then please pm one of us!

8. Keep it PG-16
8. Romance is ok, but please limit it

9. Max of 3 characters

10. Please use “ “ for speak, italics for thoughts and (( )) for OOC

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-11-2010 at 04:07 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-22-2010, 12:45 AM

The Story

Our story begins after the destruction of Headquarters. Things have finally been moved into the new Headquarters and new gates set up. Our hero Allen has stated that he will be The Player if the Order needs him to be. After stating this he had a surprise last meeting with his master, Cross Marian. Later that night Cross Marian appears to have been murdered, but his body was never found. Now the exorcists set out once again to battle Akuma and the Earl. Who will win this war and is there really a third side to it? Will Allen lose himself and become the 14th? Let's find out.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 03-25-2010 at 02:22 AM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-22-2010, 01:01 AM

Character Profile Form

If you are going to play one of the original characters then fill out this form and PM it to me.

Username:
Name:
Image: (If you'd like to share your favorite image of this character)

If you are going to make a new character then please fill out this form and PM it to me.

Username:
Name:
Bio:
Position: (Exorcist, Finder, Crow, Noah Helper)
Weapon: (for Exorcists and Crow)
Attack: (for Exorcists and Crow)
Innocence Type: (Exorcists only)

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-11-2010 at 04:11 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-22-2010, 02:39 AM

The Exorcists & The Black Order

Original Characters
If I have forgotten someone please let me know.
Allen Walker -
Lenalee Lee -
Yu Kenda -
Lavi -
Bookman -
Miranda Lotto -
Arystar Krory the Third -
Noise Marie -
Chao Ji Han -
Timothy Hearst -
Cross Marian -
Froi Tiedoll -
Cloud Nyne -
Winters Zokalo -
Hevlaska -
Komui Lee -
Reever Wenham -
Bak Chan -
Fo -

New Characters

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-11-2010 at 04:09 PM..

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-22-2010, 02:40 AM

The Millennium Earl & Noah Family

I know that I don't have all of them listed, if you would like to be one that's not listed just fill out the form and send it to me saying the person is a Noah.

Millennium Earl -
Road Kamelot - blueblackrose
Tyki Mikk -
Jasdevi -
Skin Boric -
Lulu Bell -
Sherrill Kamelot -

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-11-2010 at 04:11 PM..