Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-29-2014, 05:34 AM

Name: Levi Mills

---

Click. click. click. click. The sound of boots on ugly linoleum floors echoed through the hallway, the space lit by horrid, fluorescent lights. He didn't know where he was or much about who he was, only that they were coming for him. He had to get out, escape this fate somehow, but the sound of the footsteps were louder now and he was sure his pursuer was closing in.

"Mr. Mills. I'm not sure how you got out of your room, but I'm going to have to ask you to come with me." He spun around to face a man with a firearm pointed in his direction. He was sure he'd be better off dead than alive in this place, so he turned and he ran, only to find he as at a dead end. It was over. He didn't fight as he was handcuffed and lead back to a small room with a medical bed. He was strapped onto said bed and the guard left without a word.

Moments later 'the surgeon' entered, smiling in the way a normal, friendly physician might, but Levi knew this man was most certainly not kind or friendly. "Please. Let me go home. I won't say anything about this place to anyone." He was sure begging wouldn't save him, but he found the need to try. "Oh no. You see Levi, you signed up for this. You signed a paper that said in exchange for a hot meal and clothes you'd allow us to submit you to some....tests..you see, you have no home. You were homeless when I found you." Levi shook his head, but said nothing. Surely that couldn't be true!! But what did he know about his life outside of this place? He remembered nothing. He felt the prick of a needle, followed by a sharp sting that evolved into an unbearable burn. He could hear cries, but didn't register them as his own. His vision had faded to black and his blood felt like it was made of liquid fire. This process went on for could've been minutes or hours before it finally let up, leaving him weak and exhausted. He twitched erratically as his body struggled to deal with the shock of so much at once. He felt his consciousness slipping, and soon he felt nothing.

---

Over time the experiments turned Levi into a cold, emotionless creature full of bloodlust and unquenchable rage. He'd escaped the lab not long ago and looked to the outside world with childlike amazement. Hold long had it been since he'd seen something other than the pasty walls of his cell? He wandered the dark streets, looking for trouble and someone to prey on. It was realitively empty tonight, but eventually he found his victim. A young man with ginger red hair and stupid, dorky glasses. The idiot was walking by himself through an unlighted street and Levi decided he'd give this man what he deserved. Mr. Ginger didn't even have a chance to blink before he neck was snapped in two like a twig. Levi dropped the body and disappeared, leaving no trace that he'd been there.

---

Months passed by and Levi claimed more and more victims. The cops were trying their hardest to find out what was going on, but Levi wasn't easy to find and with no finger prints, even of they did connect him to the murders, it'd be hard to find enough evidence to confront him. He killed frequently and with no set pattern or discrimination. It wasn't long before he need to kill just to quench his lust for violence and blood. It's become nightly, almost a routine. He'd find a stranger, follow them until they were alone, then strike.

---------- Post added 11-29-2014 at 12:36 AM ----------

TanaChan:

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-29-2014, 08:11 AM

Glad wandered the streets, violin case in hand. He had just gotten off a late shift and it was dark, many would be worried about the killer that was out and about, but Glad had no qualms, he figured if it was his time, it was his time. Besides, he liked the night, he particularly liked the stars.
he made his way through the park till he came upon an empty bench, he looked up at the sky for a moment before he set the violin case down on the bench. Metal clasps clicked as he pushed the mechanism to open the case, his fingers stroked the wood of Tue instrument before he pulled it out. His fingers tugged at the strings, making any adjustments as needed as he tuned the instrument. He brought the violin to his shoulders and took a deep breath before he dragged the bow across taught strings. The instrument cried out as his fingers experexpertly played, notes quivering into the air as he pulled the music from his memory and the strings, violet eyes closed as he played, and he was oblivious to the world around him, lost in his own music.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2014, 04:34 AM

Levi wandered, gazing into the darkness and spying a gentlemen all alone sitting on a bench. He could almost laugh at the stupidity of some of his victims. Who would be out here alone on a night like this when word was traveling about the recent killings? He snuck up behind the man without a single sound, reaching towards him to slaughter him, but he stopped. The stranger was holding violin and the sound that came out of it could have made angels weep. He paused in curiosity and dropped his hands to his sides. Listening for a while couldn't hurt could it? He could always kill this man after he was done playing. The minutes passed by and soon it been a couple of hours, but Levi hadn't made a move to harm the violinist. He was intrigued and enchanted by the soothing rhythms and calming tone. He found himself calm and for once felt like a normal man. He didn't want to kill. He only wanted to listen to the music and live in this moment forever.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-30-2014, 04:55 AM

Vlad finally had to stop, his fingers were raw and cold. He placed the violin gently back in its case before he looked at his fingers and hissed. He had played till his fingers were just about bleeding. He sighed and dug in his pocket with the hand that had held the bow the whole time and took out a tube of ointment. He places a little on his fingers and rubbed it in gently. I can hear you breathing...did you like my playing?" He asked softly as he pulled his violin case to his chest and looked at his now ointment covered hand.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2014, 05:51 AM

How had he been spotted!? Most people couldn't realize he was there until it was too late for them. He stepped forward enough to be seen, but keep his face hidden. "You must have very acute hearing to have noticed me. Not many notice my presence. You're very talented. And to your question, yes, your playing was lovely. I enjoyed it quite a lot." He pulled up the hood of his jacket and sat beside the stranger. "May I ask your name, or would you consider that invasive?" He took time to observe the other. He had long hair and an interesting choice in fashion that made him look intelligent and maybe high class. He was young Levi could tell. Not much older than himself he'd have guessed. He hasn't spoken to anyone in so long that he felt almost strange interacting with this stranger.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-30-2014, 05:58 AM

Vladimir smiled lightly keeping his face forward, the stranger obviously wanted some semblance of privacy. "My name is Vladimir, and yes my hearing is well above average. It is not invasive to ask another their name, but it is rather rude to get someones name with out giving your own." He said softly, violet eyes glancing off to the right. His clothes may have been new looking, but his shoes told a different tale, he tucked those underneath the bench, "It is rather late to be out for those who have a warm bed to be in." He said softly and ran his fingers across the wooden case in his lap.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2014, 06:38 AM

"Mm. I suppose there is some truth to what you speak. One typically would give a name when asking for one." He considered his options. He supposed he could give his name. What was the harm? "I am Levi. It's quite the treat to meet you Vladimir. What an interesting name. It suits you very well." His tone was blunt, but didn't portray malice. Vladimir made a comment about a warm bed and Levi smiled, sharp teeth glistening in the pale moonlight. "I don't know much about warm beds. I think it's a nice time of day for one such as myself. And what about you? Do you have a warm bed? Or are you, like me, an independent soul with no home or family?" He was having trouble reading this new stranger and it delighted him to find someone interesting and mysterious enough to keep even him in the dark as to what he was thinking or feeling exactly.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-30-2014, 07:29 AM

Vlad just smiled at Levi, "No...no warm bed for me, not unless I want to sell my body for one." The young man scoffed and turned his face away to look up towards the sky, the moon was just visible above the line of trees in the park. "I did not make it in time to the shelter to procure a bed." Violet eyes turned onto Levi and he gave another slight smile, Not many are out at this hour of night...only those with no home, and those who are up to no good. Did you know there is man running around killing people?" He asked, as if this was just perfectly normal, yo sit and talk to a stranger about being homeless and murderer's being out at night. "What is your reason for being out?" He asked as he shifted a little and turned to face Levi.
((Does his name sound like the jeans?))

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2014, 03:27 PM

((Yus it is))

Levi snickered before full on laughing as the murders were mentioned. "I'm sure we'll be save from the murderer tonight. Surely if he were coming to get us he'd have gotten us by now." So Vladimir did know about the murders and yet here he was out in the open. "I'd have never guessed you were homeless. I myself am homeless in a sort of way. Or maybe I'd be considered a nomad. I move around from hotel to hotel." Vladimir turned to face him and Levi froze, something almost like discomfort fluttering in his stomach. It was unusual for anyone to look at him face on. He didn't interact with anything more than an occasional alley cat and it was weird to be around another human. "I'm out because I enjoy the night. I like the privacy it brings me. The dark sky keeps me from having to deal with humanity. I don't enjoy the bustle of daytime life. Idiot bumping into me and being rude...and the noise. I prefer to be on my own. You however seem different and I think I like talking to you."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-30-2014, 04:36 PM

Vladimir smiled lightly, "I like talking to you too." He said softly, his cheeks turning a light pink just before he yawned. "Mmm...how can you be so sure we are safe? And a hotel bed is better than no bed. Vlad frowned for a moment and looked at his lap. I need to get going...as much as I like the night I need to sleep so I can try and get some money tomorrow." He said softly and stood slowly.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-30-2014, 06:44 PM

"I just have a feeling we are." He shrugged. not giving away anything about the possibility of him being the killer. "and yes a hotel bed is better than none. I do not regret or even mind not having a permanent home. Sometimes it can be better to move around." Vladimir stood and explained why he had to depart and Levi nodded. "Very well. I wish you luck. Maybe we'll run into one another again sometime." He found himself truly wishing that they would indeed see each other again.

Levi headed back to his hotel and went up to his room. It'd been a rather eventful evening and he decided on getting some sleep. He laid down and closed his eyes, allowing himself to drift into peaceful slumber.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-30-2014, 07:40 PM

Vlad inclined his head before he turned and walked away. He found his usual spot when he did not make it to the shelter in time for a bed, easily sneaking into the church's basement. He picked his corner and curled up next to the old boiler that was still warm. This would have to do, and it was better than sleeping outside in the cold after all.

The next day found Vladimir sitting on street corner playing away, simple tunes to get people to put the spare change they had into his violin case as they waited for the walk signal to turn.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2014, 07:12 PM

Levi's day had been a bit of a mess and he felt angry and irritable. He'd almost been caught today and had to rush, making his handy work sloppy. He hated to think this murder would be connected to the rest of them and instead of seeing the artistic beauty in it, people would only see a common criminal's work. He shuffled along the street, kicking at a stone and heard the same gorgeous violin music from the night before. He stopped and headed towards the sound to see Vladimir with his case set up, playing for money. He tossed a few dollars in the case and sat down on the hard concrete, listening quietly. He wondered if he'd been noticed by the musician, or if the man was so caught up in his music that he didn't see the world around him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-04-2014, 09:33 AM

Levi remained un-knoticed as Vladimir's long fingers moved along the strings of his instrument. He swayed a bit with the music, his eyes half lidded though they did not see much, other than making sure someone did not snatch his case and run. He had had that happen a few years back.
His foot moved and snapped the lid closed on a stranger's hand as the man had made to move to grab some of the crumple bills in the case. The stranger yelped and yanked his hand out, ripping skin and causing blood to flow freely. The man cursed and started threatening Vlad as the young man held bow and violin in one hand as he stooped to pick up the now closed case and ducked under a punch from the mans non-injured hand.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2014, 09:02 PM

Levi smirked as Vladimir snapped the case closed on a thief's hand, effectively injuring the criminal. It was bold of him. Very brash. The man rose and made a move to punch the violinist, howling about his bleeding appendage as if it weren't his own actions that caused it to be that way. Levi stood and took the man's good arm pulling him to the side with a stern look. "I'd advise you not raise your hand to someone innocent. You tried to steal his income and so you got what you deserved. Deal with it like a man and not a child." The buffoon didn't want to listen and managed to get a good hit to Levi's face, causing him to stagger back in shock. He wouldn't allow this miscreant to get away with the deed. He pulled a switchblade from his pocked. knifed the crook, and fled as to avoid being caught at the scene. Only Vladimir and the thief had been there in the moment. He could only hope Vlad wouldn't run and tell what he'd done.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-05-2014, 09:06 AM

Vlad had certainly seen the action and when Levi had ran the young Violinist ran after. He was a kid from the streets, he knew how shit worked, it was a kill or be killed kind of life sometimes, especially if you happened to show up on gang territory and they felt you didn't belong.
Once they were several blocks away Vlad called out, "Levi, Hold up!" one could not run well with the instrument case, and then the instrument its self in both hands. Vlad had to stop, he popped the case open and counted his earnings, he hadn't done too bad for the time he had spent on the corner. Money now in pockets he placed his instrument in the case, smiling as he ran his fingers over the wood before closing the case and sitting down, his back against the wall as he held the case to his chest tightly.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2014, 04:11 PM

Levi turned back and looked at his purser, studying him to determine his intentions. He didn't seem angry or upset, so Levi stopped and slid down to sit beside him. "Not bad earnings for one day. Then again, you're good at what you do aren't you??" He watched Vladamir's body language, studying him. "That violin must mean quite a lot to you. What's the story behind it? If you don't mind telling of coarse. I'm quite intrigued." He pulled a pack of smokes from his pockets. "Care for one?? They'll relax you." He lit his own and took a few puffs, holding out the box to Vlad, wondering if the man would accept or decline.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-07-2014, 02:26 AM

Vlad looked at the pack and shook his head. "I don't like them. He looked down at the case and smiled. "I had to steal it, but it had belonged to my mother. She taught me how to play when I was little." He stroked his fingers across the top of the case.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2014, 03:28 AM

"Steal it? Did Someone take it from your mother?" he raised an eyebrow in question. "That's quite a touching story." He thought on his own past. He still didn't remember much about it. He wasn't sure what his mother had been like or if he'd even really had one.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-07-2014, 05:15 AM

"I was...six I think when my mother died. She had a lot of debt, and no family, so I went to foster care and everything in the house was sold." Vlad bowed his head as he shifted to sit cross-legged on the ground. "I found it two years latter in a pawn shop. I broke in and took it, and a case, then ran." Vlad shrugged lightly and let his fingers run along the seam of the case.

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2014, 03:28 PM

SO maybe Vladimir had a few dark secrets too. Levi guessed everyone had them. "I'm so sorry about your mother. I'm sure she'd be happy to know that you have her violin and not some stranger she never met. The government can be a complete sack of shit sometimes...I know first hand about that. Most people never get anything back after its be repossessed."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-07-2014, 09:43 PM

Vlad nodded lightly, "It was the first thing I stole, then I had to run, and keep running." The violinist paused there for a moment. "I am actually not sure where I am...I have only been here for...three months?" Vlad asked and furrowed his brow. He was not sure when he had shown up in this town. "Anyways...thank you, for protecting me." Vlad said and smiled lightly at Levi.
(I don't remember if Levi told Vlad his name....)

Mushroom Magic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2014, 04:55 PM

(He didn't I don't think)

"Mmmm. To be honest with you, I'm not positive where we are either. I haven't been here too long." He didn't offer much more about his personal story. It was best to leave his past in the shadows, never to be spoken of or acknowledged. "It's not fun to run is it? I know how you feel. And as far as protecting you goes, it was no problem. Any decent person would've done the same thing. I hate assholes who think they can take anything they want from anyone they want."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 12-10-2014, 08:52 AM

"Well then...not many people are decent are they?" Vlad asked right before he yawned. He was tired, and could use another shower. Vlad wiped at his eyes with a dirty sleeve and frowned down at his knees. "I need to find a place to sleep." He murmured and slowly stood, stretching and cracking his back a little as he got off the cold ground.