veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:02 AM

alrighty ^^
oh, and I'll be out of town for the next.. 5 days? so if you think you'll be finished before then, I can send the trade and accept it now if you'd like n-n

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 02-17-2008, 12:03 AM

Oooh, veen's here too. o: -waves-

wonder; Really? xD Hm.. maybe you're right. :lol:
Welcome~
Life is good. 8D <3 Not much is happening.. so there isn't chaos or drama. xDD Youu?

wonderfinch
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to wonderfinch

Old 02-17-2008, 12:07 AM

@ veen:
nah, 's fine-- i'll probably have it done soon, but i hate to accept trades for work i haven't done yet D: what i'll do is, i'll make the lineart, send it to you, and when you come back you can okay it and then send the trade-- and then i'll color it and everything :3

@ suppi:
iono, i was in your thread, and you were never there, which made me cry on the inside :[
same here, same here.
i've been trying to get over the flu for the past few days, and i'm feeling better now, so that makes things much better :3

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 02-17-2008, 12:07 AM

xD Yush, lots of dancing. *twirls*

Still haven't heard from that guy on Gaia. >< He's been offline for almost two days now. ._.

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:08 AM

hi suppi! :b how've you been?

wonderfinch: okie dokie, that sounds good ^^
oh and everything should be editted into the form now~

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 02-17-2008, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfinch
@ veen:
nah, 's fine-- i'll probably have it done soon, but i hate to accept trades for work i haven't done yet D: what i'll do is, i'll make the lineart, send it to you, and when you come back you can okay it and then send the trade-- and then i'll color it and everything :3

@ suppi:
iono, i was in your thread, and you were never there, which made me cry on the inside :[
same here, same here.
i've been trying to get over the flu for the past few days, and i'm feeling better now, so that makes things much better :3
Aw, I'm sorry. -hug- But now I am. x3
Eww~ flus suck. D: I had one a week ago.. wasted my entire weekend too. ;-; Made me so mad. D: Glad you're feeling better. ^^

veen; Goodd~ x]] Enjoying my weekend. ;D You? <3

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:13 AM

suppi: same :b I think I'm hyper because it just hit me that I have a week of no school xD
except I have soo much homework to do D<

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 02-17-2008, 12:15 AM

About another twenty minutes or so and I can go fish. Which means I'll gain over 100 gold AND get a bunch of chocolates~! <333

wonderfinch
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 12:15 AM

@ sapphire:
fishing < dancing :3
& really?
d'you have his e-mail or anything?

@ veen:
coolbeans <3
if you don't mind me asking, where are you going?

@ suppi:
and that's all that matters <3
gr, i know what you mean. i get to sit in bed and then go to work, and then sit in bed some more. whee :[ glad you're feeling better, too!

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:18 AM

wonderfinch: my family and I are driving up to northern California (Lake Tahoe) for some skiing (:
the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the 9 hour drive D:

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 12:20 AM

No I don't. And even if I did, I don't want him to think of me in any negative way that might prevent him from taking my offer for the lineart. xD

So all I can do is wait. ._.

wonderfinch
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 12:20 AM

@ veen:
the skiing sounds fun, but...
ew, nine-hour drive D:
is that because of the traffic?
('cause i live in the central valley, and traffic has been hellish thanks to the fact that half the state has decided to go skiing this weekend.)

@ sapphire:
good point >.<
well, don't they say that good things come to those who wait?

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 02-17-2008, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veen
suppi: same :b I think I'm hyper because it just hit me that I have a week of no school xD
except I have soo much homework to do D<
o:
I'm hyper because I ate a bunch of chocolate today.. but why don't you have school? Not fair.. >>
xD

Eh, you can do homework anytime. xD

wonder; I don't work, I go to school.. but when I'm sick, I can't do any of my homework, so it's pretty much the same in your condition. xDD
Thanks. ^^

wonderfinch
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 12:24 AM

@ suppi:
oh, i don't work full-time-- i'm in high school, but my dad got his panties in a bunch a few months ago and made me get a part-time job D: i have -10 hours of free time per week these days.
lol, i know what you mean-- it sucks to be sick and not get any homework done, and then you come back and teachers are like, "OHNOES, WHY ISN'T YOUR WORK DONE?

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 12:26 AM

lmao That's what I'm hoping for Finch. <3 Okay, I shall scurry off to fish now. Be back in a little bit~! <333

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:27 AM

wonderfinch: ugh, great D: actually, I'm in southern california so it'll be 9 hours assuming traffic is decent x-o if traffic gets bad then it could take longer D:

suppi: haha, nice xDD I have a stash in my room as well. takes a lot of self control not to eat it :lol:

cause my school crammed all the president days into 1 week, so instead of having a bunch of 3-day and 4-day weekends, we just got a week (:

aand.. my mom's nagging me to go pack so I'll be back in a bit x-o

wonderfinch
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 12:29 AM

@ sapphire:
*crosses fingers for you*
have fun!
& see you later, if i don't talk to you before I have to run to work.

@ veen:
ooh, yeah, it could take a while between the weather and the sheer number of people on their way up there.
& i really wish my school would do something like that, a week off would be so nice right now :3
have fun packing!

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 02-17-2008, 12:37 AM

wonder; Ahh, I see.. oh well, it's a nice feeling when you work hard and earn money, and then spend it. xD
Yeah~ and if you say you're sick or something, they think it's an excuse.. well, it's an excuse, but it's true! D:

veen; Yeah~ though I shouldn't be eating too much.. bad for my teeth. ^^;

That's so awesome.. o: But even if it's all the days added together, it's like.. 3 days~ Lincoln's b-day, Washington's b-day, and President's day.. you get 2 extra days off. xD

Alrighty~

wonderfinch
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 12:43 AM

@ suppi:
oddly enough, i never spend any of my money :'/
i know! it's really quite annoying.

isn't MLK day somewhere in there, as well? (i know this only because my daddy pitched a hissy fit when i didn't get it off from school, saying that the school was racist 'cause they weren't observing the holiday.)

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:44 AM

wonderfinch: greaat D:
time to load up my ipod xD
yeah, it is nice, I like it a lot more than having just the usual 3 or 4 day weekends~

veen
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-17-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppi
wonder; Ahh, I see.. oh well, it's a nice feeling when you work hard and earn money, and then spend it. xD
Yeah~ and if you say you're sick or something, they think it's an excuse.. well, it's an excuse, but it's true! D:

veen; Yeah~ though I shouldn't be eating too much.. bad for my teeth. ^^;

That's so awesome.. o: But even if it's all the days added together, it's like.. 3 days~ Lincoln's b-day, Washington's b-day, and President's day.. you get 2 extra days off. xD

Alrighty~
haha oh well, just brush your teeth? xD
oh really? xD yippee for my school then xD

and I believe MLK day is somewhere at the end of jan, we get a 3-day weekend for it.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 AM

*pops in*

'Ello everyone. How is everyone?

wonderfinch
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 AM

@ veen:
wow, it seems like you guys are never in school lol dX

@ chai:
*waves hello*

anyhoo, i'm off to get ready for work-- i'll be back around ten-ish tonight :3

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 12:59 AM

Back from teh fishing~! <333 *rolls around thread looking around for Finch* ^.^

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 02-17-2008, 01:01 AM

*waves back* Well have fun at work? lol : )

*watches Rein rolling around thread*

That kind of looks like fun.... *joins in with the rolling*