I. Short Intro
II. Rules
III. Main Characters
IV. The Bad Guys
V. Application form for Main Characters -list
VI. Reserved
VII. Reserved

I. Short Intro

Welcome to Magical Maid Hikaru, an mix up of magical world and high school romance -RP! Here is our school:

[RP Thread status: OPEN!]
[Roy Steel's Status: OFFLINE!]

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-24-2008 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: Wanted to correct the title

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Roy Steel

Old 05-17-2008, 04:41 PM

Table of contents:
I. Short Intro
II. Rules
III. Main Characters
IV. The Bad Guys
VI. Reserved
VII. Reserved

II. Rules.

In this RP, there are next rules:

I. NO loitering/trashing the school yard NOR ANYWHERE on the school!
II. NO double posting unless the thread hasn't moved anywhere awhile!
III. NO offensive and foul language allowed!
IV. When the class is over, go home. Don't stay hanging around the school yard!
V. NO mocking other school members!
VI. NO autoplaying!
VII. Be respectful to other players and treat them as you want yourself to be treated at!

More rules coming up when I have more rules in mind. You CAN suggest an rule too, just don't brag about it. Meaning I accept your rule IF I look it necessary to put in.

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-20-2008 at 08:15 PM..

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:22 PM

Table of contents:
I. Short Intro
II. Rules
III. Main Characters
IV. The Bad Guys
VI. Reserved
VII. Reserved

NOTICE: PM me your character(s) details and info including the picture(s) or your character(s)! Do NOT post them here, PM me the details and information of your character(s) to me! Remember to add an Biography of your character(s) on the PM too!

III. Main Characters (Recruiting!)

Name: Hikaru Hiroshi
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Played by: Roy Steel
Appearance: (Reference Picture)
Bloodtype: AB+

Character Bio:
Hikaru Hiroshi is 17 year old girl and currently lives in her grandmother's place. Her parents died when she was just 5 years old with very tragic and horrible way. Her parents died in her hometown which was surrounded by flames. Ever since death of their parents, Hikaru has sworn to get an revenge whoever did this to her parents.

Hikaru has studied magic since she was 14 and she already controls elements like fire, thunder, ice and wind.

In school, she wears the usual school uniform, like everyone else, but when she is out of school, she usually wears her maid uniform. She's working on a cafeteria after the school, but when she's off from work or having extra spare time, she wears more casual, normal clothes, mainly using blue, white and red clothes. She also wears an heart-shaped necklace.

Hikaru has long golden like hair, green eyes and she is incredibly cute and sexy and her smile is cute and loving which can make boys blush to bright red at times.

Name: Kathy
Hometown: San Diego
Played by: Cows Go Moo
Reference Picture: [Kathy]
Bloodtype: O
Biography: Kathy has lived in San Diego for most of her life only moving because of her parents' jobs. She moved when she was around twelve so then she had only lived here for about two years. Her parents unfortunately, divorced due to "differences" so then she lives with her dad and sees her mom on the weekends. She has studied magic before she moved in secret so she knows how to use some elements like thunder and fire. To school she tends to wear the uniform with a pair of goggles, but will change after P.E. into more comfortable clothing even though she can be caught. One of her hobbies are "free running" (a.k.a. parkour).

Name: Alexis Blanc
Played by: Princess Emeraude
Reference Picture: [x]
Biography:
Her Parents were murdered many years ago, Alexis was brought up by her Aunt until she was 13, Alexis's parents were not famous, but rich, and had passed down their money to her, She bought a house and lives there with her Jack Russel Dog, Jacky. Also, Shes been practicing Gymnastics for ages.

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-23-2008 at 08:06 PM..

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:31 PM

Table of contents:
I. Short Intro
II. Rules
III. Main Characters
IV. The Bad Guys
VI. Reserved
VII. Reserved

IV. The Bad Guys (Recruiting!)

Name: Alex Thorn
Played by: Princess Emeraude
Race: Human
Appearance:
Special Abilities: He's practised gymnastics with his sister, Alexis. He's been practising karate as well.
Biography: Same bio as Alexis have, he's moved from abroad over to her house, he's very protective towards her.
Did you know that: He may look like an bad guy, but if he begins to trust you, he will open up his heart for you.

Important!

To play an bad guy, fill out this form, but ONLY if you want to play an bad guy!

Your Menewsha Name:
Your Bad Guy Name:
Your Bad Guy's Hometown:
Race:
Bloodtype:
Special Abilities:
Why you want to be an bad guy?:
Appearance of an bad guy (either with link like you saw on my character's reference pic, with IMG- tags or just with plain link):
Bio of your bad guy (be specific, a few line bio IS NOT acceptable!):
Anything else?:

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-24-2008 at 11:00 AM..

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:33 PM

Table of contents:
I. Short Intro
II. Rules
III. Main Characters
IV. The Bad Guys
VI. Reserved
VII. Reserved

Fill out this form and PM it to me in order to be applied under to the Main Characters section:

Code:
I WANT TO JOINT THIS RP!
Your Name (Menewsha):
Your Character(s) Name(s):
Reference Picture(s) for your Character(s) (ATTN! Must be in clickable link form, just like you see the link under my Character name! (In form "(Reference Picture)" or [x] or such)):
Character(s) Age:
Character(s) Hometown
Character(s) Bloodtype (OPTIONAL!):
Character(s) Biography:

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-20-2008 at 08:21 PM..

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:35 PM

Reserved for future use!

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:37 PM

Reserved for future use!

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:39 PM

And we're open! =3

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-17-2008, 05:50 PM

((I'm not sure that I understand this plot that well. So is the school for people with powers only? And is the plot about the school or finding out who killed her parents? :|))

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra_x3 View Post
((I'm not sure that I understand this plot that well. So is the school for people with powers only? And is the plot about the school or finding out who killed her parents? :|))

((No. This school is for everyone. With and without magical powers. And the plot is actually both; about the school and life away from school and finding out who killed her parents. Does that help you an bit? =3))

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-17-2008 at 06:12 PM..

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-17-2008, 06:13 PM

((Hate to double post but where everyone is? o.o))

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-19-2008, 05:13 AM

(( Is there a form? For the people in the school? Also this IS a magical school right? Should I make my own form or...?

Sorry to bother the threads flow. >w<))

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2008, 12:29 PM

((Form for the people in school? What do you mean? And yes this IS mainly magical school but there is an normal classes there too... like biology, math, music, ect. Lot's of normal classes too but yes mainly it's magical school and you can make your own form if you want. >w<))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 05-19-2008, 11:04 PM

((As Princess Emeraude asked, I'm wondering if there is a form to join the main characters. Oh and can we have more than one character?))

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-20-2008, 12:27 AM

(( A form for the main character.))

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2008, 07:59 PM

((Oh yes there is an form to apply! I'm going to go and edit it right away! And yes you can have more than one character. Maximum amount of characters per person is allowed to be 3, no more.))

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2008, 11:10 AM

((UPDATE: Added Princess Emeraude's and Cows Go Moo's characters on first page.))

Last edited by Roy Steel; 05-21-2008 at 11:45 AM..

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-23-2008, 05:59 AM

(( Could I fill out another form? A bad guy? Should I PM, or post?))

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-23-2008, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Emeraude View Post
(( Could I fill out another form? A bad guy? Should I PM, or post?))

((Yeah sure. Fill it out and PM it to me))

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2008, 11:26 AM

((Right... well then let's start shall we?))

Monday morning, 7:00AM. It is an beautiful morning. Birds are singing outside and sun is rising. However Hikaru hasn't woke up yet and she's still sleeping.

"Hikaru! Time to get up, it's your first school day. You don't want to be late from school now are you?" Hikaru's uncle, Akira, said.

Hikaru got up. yawned and went to wash her teeth. After that she went downstairs to have an breakfast.

"Gooood morning uncle! ^__^" She said smiling.

"Good morning Hikaru! ^_^" her uncle smiled back. "Here you go! Pancakes with vanilla cream on top of them. That's how you wanted them to be right?" He continued.

"Oooo... pancakes! Yummy! ^o^ And yes, uncle. That's the way I like my pancakes! ^_^" Hikaru replied and sat down, and starting to eat the pancakes down.

His uncle sat down as well with his coffee cup full of coffee. "It's your first school day since you moved here. Are you excited?" He asked from Hikaru.

"*MUNCH! MUNCH! GULP!* Yes, I'm very excited about it... I wonder if I get any friends there." Hikaru said while muching down her mouth full of pancakes, and watched her armclock. "Dammit! I gotta go now or i'm going to be late!" Hikaru stood up, hugged her uncle and ran towards school-

"Be careful Hikaru!" Akira shouted after Hikaru.

"You too uncle! Bye!" Hikaru shouted back while running and waved her hand to him. "Later!" She continued before disappearing to the horizon.

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-24-2008, 03:06 PM

Kathy hopped across a roof, doing a front flip as she did. She cringed, not fully making the landing. She sighed. It was pretty early in the morning to be exercising by student standards, but she wasn't most students. She took out her cell phone, checking the time. It was almost time for school. She looked at her school uniform, wrinkled and slightly ruffled, but decent enough. She jumped down the roof, grabbing onto the railing and then climbing down the fire escape.

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2008, 05:07 PM

As Hikaru got the entrace of her new school. she noticed Kathy doing an "free running" stuff and stopped there watching her with eyes wide open ( :shock: ). "Excuse me, be careful when you do that miss!" She shouted to Kathy.

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-24-2008, 05:14 PM

Kathy shrugged, smiling. "Careful is my middle name." She jumped down, flipping before landing next to her. She was joking of course, she wasn't that careful, more like reckless. She knew that not many people were used to people jumping off buildings or using the city as a place to do "art".

Roy Steel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-24-2008, 05:29 PM

"That looks dangerous! What is it called and why you do it? Oh and what's your name? My name is Hikaru!" She asked from Kathy.

Cows Go Moo

Old 05-24-2008, 05:38 PM

"Uhm, well I guess it's all perspective. The name's Kathy by the way and I was free running. It's kind of like parkour, but has more to do with aesthetics." Kathy nodded, answering all the questions.