MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 09-28-2014, 12:39 AM

Sooooo I love RWBY and Monty is a genius! I just went to a friends bday party today and its was a costume party so I made a Ruby Rose cosplay and wore it(I made crescent moon and everything((that's her weapon if you don't know))) Everyone loved it! Ohhhhh and *spoiler alert* the newest eps have been great, especially with the dance! And that ending of the last ep, their faces when they saw that guy made me laugh so fucking hard. I honestly have a feeling that the huntsman is really going to be badass in a battle, he's just onna those characters that acts all weird and quwerky but when he gets in a fight he's like serious as shit.

Anyone else have thoughts on who the huntsman might be like?

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 10-04-2014, 01:22 AM

I have been waiting for Doctor Oobleck's weapon to be shown after hearing the directors commentary from season 1 saying they couldn't way to show it. That and Velvet's weapon.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 11-03-2014, 08:24 PM

I'm really enjoying RWBY. When the promo videos came out ages ago, Ruby's music video fight scene was fucking amazing! My friend doesn't like the voice acting, but I like the voices. Yeah, some of them are sort of whiny, but I still like it. The poser animation can be a bit weird at times, but the fight scenes are always amazing. I'm really enjoying the story and can't wait to see where it takes us. Especially that latest development with Yang and the mystery woman. Woo~ooo!

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 11-03-2014, 10:50 PM

I honestly believe that is Yang's mother. I've heard sister, but that doesn't sit with me. It just seems like Raven fits her mother more then anything, with how powerful she came off and the fact she does look like Yang. It's a tough one, but it's my stand on the entire thing

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 11-05-2014, 02:07 AM

Pretty sure it's her mom too. Honestly, who else would it be? Yeah, she has a sister, Ruby. I hadn't heard of other siblings.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 11-05-2014, 07:27 PM

Exactly the point I made. I think Taiyang may of known of another sister, plus she seems to to old for an older sister. Would Taiyang of known since they were partners after all?