Yes 29 56.86%
No 3 5.88%
I take pictures of cosplayers 11 21.57%
I don't like cosplayers 1 1.96%
I would like to start cosplaying 21 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 08:30 PM

I don't have money to go to cons but I still can cosplay around Halloween I cosplay as a gothic lolita and I thought it was good but this year I am thinking of cosplaying as Naoto or yu from Persona 4. I always more into guy characters and since then I wanted to cosplay as guys. XD

Uniplex
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sic...

Old 09-02-2014, 12:55 PM

Cosplaying is so fun!!!! Atm my mom only lets me cosplay my own original characters and my own versons of iconic characters, which is okay because its better than nothing. I am currently working on a steam punk oc cosplay, which is really in a work in progress (still drawing it out). I am even gettig my dad to cosplay, and we're thinking of saving up and going to comiccon next year as League of Legends characters. I am so hoping that happens!!! :D

Miyan
Miyan

Old 09-18-2014, 02:55 PM

Hai there,

I haven't cosplay yet, the nearest and yearly cosplay event here only the Hobbycon. I do take a lot of pictures of them, enjoying myself at the convention at the same.

But if I'm going to cosplay, probably a maid? Like Misaki from Kaichou Maid-sama. :D

SleepingGirl95
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2014, 11:51 PM

I started cosplaying about 4yrs ago and i really didn't know what it was hahaha. But my anime club had a cosplay party awhile back and thats when i started my cosplay journey :) My mom makes all my cosplays XD I have been to c2e2 (twice) Anime midwest, neko-con( going again this year) And all of the cosplays i have are robin, sakura haruno, and korra. Im excited to use korra again since she has a new hairstyle that will fit me. I will cosplaying as korra at neko-con :)

Captain Pains
Ouja Akuma
Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Pains

Old 11-24-2014, 07:28 AM

I've been cosplaying for about 5 years now. I'm starting to fall out of it, though. It's been causing too much stress and the financial burden isn't really helping anymore. :c But I may still do just 1 costume a year instead of 1 a month.

But I cosplay from a wide range. From video games to anime, to movies and all that. I make all my cosplays, too. It's fun. Been sewing for 7 years and it's a great way to get out my creativity. I did go to a loooooooooot of cons as well. About 8 a year? But now I've dropped it to 2 a year, but I may pick up more again because I'm getting bored sitting around home. XD

CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 11-25-2014, 06:47 AM

We don't cosplay in my country
But if I could, oh my AfroDonkey, the possibilities are endless.
There's Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
There's Kunieda Aoi from Beelzebub.
There's Tsunade from Naruto.
There's Uotani Arisa from Fruits Basket.
There's way too many more.