Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 09-30-2013, 01:08 PM

Aw ^
I found the ending lovely but not emotional. I'm pretty sure there will be another season, that's just going off how it ended though. I hope it will continue too!

---------- Post added 09-30-2013 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
After having watched a few episodes of it now, I feel...exactly the same way. By all accounts, it's pretty average. The plot is meh, and I'm not much of one for sports based animes but, for some reason, the quirky characters and their wacky hi-jinks have me coming back for more each week and...I think I rather like it.
The difference of personalities between characters is definitely a huge draw. They all come together so well.
We all made it through!

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-30-2013, 01:26 PM

Aaah, I would love to see a second season of it! :D That would be super awesome! EVERYBODY'S HAPPY

SPOILERX

Onii-chan's figured stuff out and Haru probably ate mackerel at their reunion "yay Rin doesn't hate us anymore" dinner (my headcanon) and Senpai finally noticed Nitori. XD And next season I want to see more of Rin's swim Captain shamelessly chasing after Gou. :P

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 10-01-2013, 02:18 AM

I second that bit about Rei, OMG. For a minute there I thought it was going to go somewhere really sad (those of you who have finished it know what I'm talking about) and, in a way, it did...bless him.

Anywho, it did say see you next summer, so there's a good possibility that it will have some sort of sequel.

Last edited by Seridano; 06-08-2014 at 03:27 AM..

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-01-2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlands View Post
Aw ^
I found the ending lovely but not emotional. I'm pretty sure there will be another season, that's just going off how it ended though. I hope it will continue too!

---------- Post added 09-30-2013 at 11:09 PM ----------

The difference of personalities between characters is definitely a huge draw. They all come together so well.
We all made it through!

It was emotional to me. I cry easily though. I cried a whole bunch the last episode and the episode before that. It was just so beautiful, I couldn't help myself from crying all over my pillow and my hand felt all wet, ugh, horrible anime I tell you. I cried seven hours towards this manga I found out was updated, I was an emotional wreck until the end. I am so happy at the ending. <3

Seridano, I quite felt sad for Rei but I was happy with his decision in the end. I felt as if he's my favorite character out of the rest of them. I thought Haru would be or Rin but I found Rei to be my favorite. ^^

Bookwriter
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2013, 02:50 AM

Free! was a good anime. The first episode was hilarious, but it was good they didn't milk the Haru strips when he sees water joke. I actually cried a little at the end, it was awesome what Rei did. Plus Rin stopped being a jerk, lol.

vomity
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-21-2013, 06:17 AM

I've watched the first couple episodes, but it's not really one that I'm invested in. I watch it if I have nothing better to do... ^^'

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 11-22-2013, 08:10 PM

well, it isn't for everybody vomity. I guess I got more invested in it than i should have because I just seen to get really into sports animes...and I read some of the novel, so i was a bit attached to the characters already as it were.

Nobuhiko

Old 05-15-2014, 07:57 AM

The second season will be aired this year! PV already came out!

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2014, 04:20 PM

I'm excited for the second season!
Those biceps +q+

jhahaha...But I enjoyed Free!. It was good, though sometimes a little slow. :P

-Auditory Hallucination-
Send a message via MSN to -Auditory Hallucination-

Old 05-30-2014, 10:44 AM

Free! Was the first sports anime I've watched and I've been enjoying it so far... even though I've been watching it on and off. I don't actually mind the fanservice at all, I tend to overlook it. Can't wait for the second second~

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-02-2014, 02:39 PM

I totally agree.

Even though there's so much fanservice in it, the story line which centers around friendship totally gives me the feels. It's that kind of pure friendship no one can expect nowadays anymore, which makes it refreshing for me. I freak out almost -- looking forward to seeing the second season ><

Nobuhiko

Old 06-07-2014, 08:46 AM

Second Season PV is here! Animewind.tv - Watch Free! S2 PV Online
Love Makoto!!!

Heolstor
Buggie Masked Heartbroker Queen

Old 06-12-2014, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobuhiko View Post
Second Season PV is here! Animewind.tv - Watch Free! S2 PV Online
Love Makoto!!!
Whooop, it's here! Awesomesauce! Thanks for sharing ^-^

ButterflyofGrey
Living in Ratio/Birthday Heaven

Old 06-29-2014, 08:39 AM

I am really excited, because the second season is coming in only four more days and then I get to get consumed in swimmers all over again.

My favorite character is Rei, he's my spirit animal.