rubybloodtears
Creator of my own little world.....

Old 03-06-2009, 10:26 PM

That would've made me soooo upset. I probably would've had a fit of some sort and stomp around like a 4 year old with a tantrum. XP Or not.

Your signature keeps growing and growing! I love the little blue eggs.. but what about the random red one.. or is it a blind pick when you put them on?

BinaFydan
What you see is temporal, and wh...
Send a message via AIM to BinaFydan Send a message via MSN to BinaFydan Send a message via Yahoo to BinaFydan

Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 PM

@Ruby: I don't know I just click on them and be on their site you can take from the abandoned pile or the random blind ? ones.. Oh yes I was ranting and going on and on and on about it.. lmao.. if it was up to me to paint, I would have painted really perfect and dainty! Oriental FLAVOR! YEAH BABY! :sarcasm::insane:
It was from the other site, you can pick the one you want. I just registered really.

rubybloodtears

Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 PM

Ah.. no, just wondering about your differently colored .. egg..er.. uhm, vial thing as opposed to the eggs next to it being a different color.

I'd LOVE to have like a tatami mat sort of flooring in my house and central fireplace thing with a big ol' kettle over it.. like in Japan. -drools-

-coughs- But those rice paper doors might be a bit of an issue in New York. :D

BinaFydan
Send a message via AIM to BinaFydan Send a message via MSN to BinaFydan Send a message via Yahoo to BinaFydan

Old 03-07-2009, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubybloodtears View Post
Ah.. no, just wondering about your differently colored .. egg..er.. uhm, vial thing as opposed to the eggs next to it being a different color.

I'd LOVE to have like a tatami mat sort of flooring in my house and central fireplace thing with a big ol' kettle over it.. like in Japan. -drools-

-coughs- But those rice paper doors might be a bit of an issue in New York. :D
I like that.. while I was drafting class in highschool I drew myself a dream home in oriental style.. two floors of it.. front door would be normal but throughout the house would have screen sliding doors.. I had a koi pond out in the back and shady bamboos for security and privacy.. Etc.. Lol.

rubybloodtears

Old 03-08-2009, 04:33 AM

I'd love to just stay in a traditional Japanese home, even if for a week. I'm SUCH a Westerner. I'm mixed asian and white, but that doesn't mean I understand and experience the culture in the same way. It's just so.. amazing .. and breathtaking, to say the least.

BinaFydan

Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
I'd love to just stay in a traditional Japanese home, even if for a week. I'm SUCH a Westerner. I'm mixed asian and white, but that doesn't mean I understand and experience the culture in the same way. It's just so.. amazing .. and breathtaking, to say the least.
Oh definitely, I'm fascinated by it.. I try to combine the two yet a SLIGHTLY modernized. I may be white and live in the West coast.. but god.. I love the culture.. @.@ :insane:

rubybloodtears

Old 03-08-2009, 04:46 AM

I know. I always tried to learn the language.. but that was a trip. I'm NOT a linguist. I even struggle with a second language that's spoken (oftentimes) at home. ._. There goes that bit of my dream. I'd also like to eventually own at least one real kimono. OHMYGOD.. drool factor.

BinaFydan

Old 03-08-2009, 04:59 AM

Quote:
I know. I always tried to learn the language.. but that was a trip. I'm NOT a linguist. I even struggle with a second language that's spoken (oftentimes) at home. ._. There goes that bit of my dream. I'd also like to eventually own at least one real kimono. OHMYGOD.. drool factor.
No kiddin'! I would love to want one of those. I'm hard of hearing.. to speak the language would be extremely difficult but I just write it out instead.. or maybe learn the Japanese sign language. :D

Flaria
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Flaria Send a message via MSN to Flaria Send a message via Yahoo to Flaria

Old 03-08-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaFydan View Post
No kiddin'! I would love to want one of those. I'm hard of hearing.. to speak the language would be extremely difficult but I just write it out instead.. or maybe learn the Japanese sign language. :D
I would love that, xD I love how they do it in a peace and harmony way in their house.

rubybloodtears

Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 AM

@Bina: Aw, it's too bad about the language, but DEFINITELY. Calligraphy is an art form all its own and perhaps it might be a new hobby for you? ^_^ Not like Menewsha isn't an awesome enough hobby! XD

@Flaria: I know what you mean. There seems to be a cleanliness to their homes that no other culture can replicate, and I'm not talking about dust or dirt or anything.. but more of an aesthetic cleanliness - like everything is aligned so that your eyes are completely enticed.

BinaFydan

Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 AM

Quote:
@Bina: Aw, it's too bad about the language, but DEFINITELY. Calligraphy is an art form all its own and perhaps it might be a new hobby for you? ^_^ Not like Menewsha isn't an awesome enough hobby! XD

@Flaria: I know what you mean. There seems to be a cleanliness to their homes that no other culture can replicate, and I'm not talking about dust or dirt or anything.. but more of an aesthetic cleanliness - like everything is aligned so that your eyes are completely enticed.
It's already a hobby for me.. I already know how to write a bit in Chinese.. and a bit in Japanese I know a bit of slang for those but not nice ones.. xD Darn books.. But yeah I know what you mean with the aesthetic cleanliness.. it's like the tranquility of excitement yet it calms you in a good way.

rubybloodtears

Old 03-09-2009, 03:53 PM

@Bina: Awwwww, I'm so jealous. I don't know how to write anything off the top of the head. I know a select few from what my friends have shown me, though. But not much.