RawrMonster

Old 05-31-2010, 01:49 AM

Hai, I guess they told me to introduce myself...(....a website has a mind of it's own. Oh crap!) Okay so here it goes...

Hey, my name is Emi, but people usually call me Star for the fact that my emblem is a star and I love stars. I'm a performer and I love to sing, dance and act. I'm also a skater, and a punk rocker! I've been skating with my friends for about a couple of months now, and during the summer I'm going to try to roller blade. I haven't done for 5 years so it should be interesting. I love anime and manga, and I am the pres. of an Anime Club and a Cosplay. I found out about this place from a friend who stole my laptop to check out her RP Forum and she started reading the posts to me. I decided to check it out because of the fact that it looked awesomesauce! Well, I will leave it up to you if you like me or not! Hope to speak with all of y'all! Peace out! :glomp:

YamiSora
~

Old 05-31-2010, 03:52 AM

ha ha coolies of the intro! XDD
anyways, hope ya have fun here in menewsha...^^

Naiyaraba
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2010, 05:04 PM

hey there! i like anime and manga too~
i wish we had an anime club in our school~
i've been meaning to try out cosplaying but, i tend not to have the money for that sort of thing~
anyway, i hope you like it here so far~

RawrMonster

Old 05-31-2010, 06:20 PM

@YamiSora: I must say, i <3 your avi outfit! Sora is the best, and I need to play that game again! I suck at playing RPG but I love them so much!! I've come to like this place...I do have a Gaia, but I wanted to check this out, and since my friend was all like "YOU SHOULD DO THIS!!" I was obligated to check it out. xD

@Naiyaraba: Our Anime Club is small, but I hope I become a good president. I'm really worried about how next year is going to be like. This is my first time being a president of ANYTHING! haha so I hope it goes well. I know how you feel, I'm going to an Anime Com. this summer, and I just bought a cosplay from Ebay. It's my first cosplay, and my first time at an Anime Com. I'm excited! it seems nicer here! People are way nicer, here!

punkrockindemon
~Im falling to pieces~

Old 05-31-2010, 06:56 PM

your intro rox! b^.^b im new here too xp
is it me or does this website remind you of gaiaonline? o.O"

RawrMonster

Old 06-01-2010, 01:56 AM

Just a bit. ^^ but I haven't been on Gaia very much lately, and it seems like it changed. The only thing I don't like about this place is that I feel so Naked lol where at Gaia, I feel like I'm wearing way to much stuff! xD

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 06-02-2010, 04:32 AM

Hey welcome to Menewsha!

That's a lovely intro. :) I like you already, I loooove stars and use them pretty much everywhere as my symbol. hee~
And yay for anime and cosplay! I saw that you are a bit nervous about being president of your club? I was president of my university's anime club for 2.5 years and I was pretty nervous at first too. Just have fun with it and everything will work out. :) And ask friends for help if you need it!

If you have any questions about the site, ask away. Have fun exploring!

RawrMonster

Old 06-03-2010, 11:25 PM

Thank you, I hope we will become great friends. I am kind of nervous, but I talked to one of the guys from our local Manga shop, and he gavee me some wonderful ideas. They are all so nice and funny. I need to explore more, I've been so busy (/ lazy) to do anything. Summer and the heat can do that to you. But, I don't want to seem like I'm all excuses. xD

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf Empress Paine

Old 06-04-2010, 12:15 AM

Hi and welcome! I play gaia to. But It has changed since I started in 05. I miss the old Gaia though. Yes this place does remind me of Gaia...Actually it reminds me of gaia...A LOT! I love anime and manga! My high school was to small for an anime club...And I mean SMALL I graduated with 23 other students. Also if you have any questions ask pretty much anyone. Due to WE'RE ALL NICE HERE!!!!! I haven't found a jerk yet! And Kingdom hearts isn't very hard to play once you get the hang of it! (Is a BIG KINGDOM HEARTS FAN! Thinking of making a Thread about it. Any suggestions?)