Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 10-01-2012, 07:16 PM

This is a Private Roleplay between Kriddles and Divine Seduction!
Feel free to look, but do not Post!

Profiles:

Name: Kale Donavon
Appearance: [Glamor Shot]
Played By: Kriddles

(Will be Updated as more characters are added)

---------- Post added 10-01-2012 at 12:55 PM ----------

"No! You know what your problem is Em? You treat us like the humans do!" His face was flushed, anger built in his chest and rised to his cheeks. He had learned his lesson before not to raise a fist to the woman standing in front of him, but even still his fists were clenched and his teeth ground against one another. "To them we are nothing but pets! And it is making us weak! And the worst part is you are siding with them because you are in love with one!" He spat the last in disgust. Crossbreeding was an abomination unless you turned them, and even if she did.. asking the pack to take him in as a noble was ridiculous much less their superior.

"Kale you are the only one who feels this way." Emily said shaking her head, as she looked over a few documents regarding a new location and files on a new clan.
Kale bit his tongue before shaking his head. "One day Emily... I will be Alpha... And I will prove a better one than you."
This gave the Alpha pause, before she slowly lowered the documents and turned to him. "Is that a challenge?"
Kale froze, his hands loosening before clenching again. "You decide..." He finally said with so much venom it could've killed.

She took a step forward, her hands down at her side, before she blinked and was two inches from him gripping him by the throat. "I've humiliated you before, and can again... however, this time I won't spare your life... Got it?"
She tossed him back, and waved a hand. "Leave." Was all she said before she returned back to her documents.

There was a brief pause as he considered initiating an attack, before she broke contact with her and turned to stand. He looked over at one of the other pack members, jerking forward to scare them back to what they were doing. He watched them leave before he left their 'den'. The apartment building wasn't much to look at compared to its neighbors. It was thick with their scent, but Emily had managed to fend off everything that tried to attack them. She was strong... even he didn't dare try and challenge her without preparing... but her ideas, they lacked. Lacked everything he believed in.

He made his way to his motorcycle that was parked behind the building before riding off. It wasn't long before he smelt it. It was all kinds of wrong in this polluted city. Death... A grin curved beneath his helmet and he made a sharp turn to follow it. Looks like a new clan had just made it's way into Donavon territory.

When he finally found it, he couldn't help but laugh. They were great at being subtle. The building must've been three times as large as their den, and it reeked of the iron smell of blood. He dismounted his bike, setting his helm on the right handbar. The lighting couldn't have been more obnoxious either. Red with purple hints. It looked like a club if anything else as soon as you entered the door. Within minutes, he saw several vampires surface. There could only be about ten or thirteen of them, but living in such an extravagant home they must've had big plans. "How you guys doin?!" He said with a chuckle.

"What are you doing here mutt?" There was a hiss with every word. Were they for real? They must've been new to this gimmick. Older vampires didn't hiss or bare their fangs every chance they got.

"Sightseeing." He said with a shrug. "Is that illegal?"
"It is when you trespass."
"Oh. Well, see I was under the impression that you were in Donavon territory. So I am not really trespassing am I?"
"Donavon..? We've never heard of you."
"Being reborn yesterday I guess you wouldn't."
"...Leave"
"Mmm. No."

And with that, several messed up individuals attacked him without a second thought. He twisted his body to evade and strike, over and over... almost becoming a contortionist... they were inexperienced, which made him almost god-like facing them. That was what he needed. He needed that reassurance that he was superior to something. Only three remained. "Leave." He said, jerking forward like he had before and watched them scatter. He laughed, stepping on one of them to exit the building.

Last edited by Kriddles; 10-01-2012 at 07:56 PM..

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 10-03-2012, 05:04 PM

Divine Seduction's Character Sheet;

Name: Saila Porter
Apperance: Breath Taking

--------------------

"Shh, shh it's alright little one's mama's here..." the mewling of her two kits was loud in the back alleyways of whatever God-forsaken city she had managed to stumble into, the compound in the woods was burned to the ground; her clan of Cats was no more, if there were any survivors she didn't know where to find them and hadn't seen anyone else make it out. They reeked of blood, smoke and chared wood.

The attack had been swift and unexpected, her mate the Clan Alpha had been murdered outside of their bedchamber, and it had taken all of her strength to move from her childbirthing bed. The kits were only a few hours old, and would never know the shelter or love of their people. She had wrapped them in the swaddlings of their crib and tied them to her chest, but before she could make it to the trap door under the bed one of the men who had stuck her mate down burst into the room and made a grab for her, she shifted with a snarl and swiped a giant paw at him causing him to back up, he called for help but she dashed from the room and saw the flames engulfing her home. She had taken two down by the throat, but the man in the birthing chamber managed to cut her deeply with a katana, when he stood over her thinking her helpless but she surprised him with a kick to the groin, then ignoring the pain in the side she made a mad dash through the burning building, dodging collapsing beams and ignoring the cries of her kits. But a beam caught her on her lower back, causing her to crash to the floor, but she had to turn to her right to avoid crushing the babies and she landed on the katana wound from earlier.

She had managed to make her way into the city in Cat form, but a few people had been terrified and start to scream and make a ruckus, which made the kits begin to yowl in panic a distress. They needed a feeding, and she couldn't stop. She had screamed as she turned back into human form, the wound lengthening and bleeding profusely. She had managed to walk for a little while, but her strength was waning, fast.

In the alley she slide down a walk and began to tend to her kits, she needed to change the sling. They had soiled it, and it wasn't healthy for them to stay in it. She groaned as she tried to stand. "Don't worry lovies, mama will make sure you're alright." She whispered softly to them and managed to crawl to her hands and knees, she smelled blood and vampires and a Wolf. She yowled, collapsing finally but managing to roll away so as not to crush the kits. But she was out cold, no way to defend herself and the only thing she could hope was that the Wolf was kind. Her kits survival depended upon that, but she could do nothing more. Saila was desperate, and injured... dying, and her kits needed her, she managed, "Help!" That was it no more strength, a fever was taking over her body and she was unconcious, her kits mewling for their mother, warmth and security.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-03-2012, 07:06 PM

Kale exited the building, taking in the night air that was thick with blood before catching a new scent. His eyes scanned the area before he turned his head towards it.

He then became aware of the newborn cries. He walked over, cautiously at first, before picking up speed as he caught the crimson gleam of blood pooling around the body. He knelt down, catching a whiff of the soiled sling and turned his head before holding his breath and scooped the woman up in his arms and made sure that the babes were safe as well. With that, he quickly made his way back to their den leaving his bike behind.

He didn't exactly receive the warmest of welcomes when he came through the door either. Several of the other pack members jumped at the scent of him and the stranger. One of them, a young woman spoke up. "The hell did you bring in here?"

"Does it matter? She is one of us, a mother, and wounded. Severely. Where is Emily?" He growled looking around before finally spotting her coming out of the elevator. She must've been on her way out for her nightly run. She paused, wide eyed at the woman, looked at the kits before looking up at Kale.

"THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR?! Help him get her to Doc! Ruby! Take the babes! Danny get blankets! Isacc prepare something to eat for both! MOVE!" Fury rised in her face as several weres scattered around her following her orders.
The woman who had scolded Kale for bringing in the were looked like a beat child as she took the babes and frowned realizing they had soiled themselves.
"Shhhh... It's okay babes. Let's get you cleaned up and in some blankets." She muttered replacing the frown with a smile.

Kale followed Emily all the way to Doc, setting the woman on a bed. "... Damn Kale... do you know how bad this could be?"
"I know, but I wasn't going to let her die in the street."
"I wasn't saying you should've but it might've been better to take her to her pack... Not ours. If they come looking for her, we could be putting everyone in danger. Especially if she has kits with her."
"I haven't smelt a cat in a long time.... she's not from our part."

Emily turned to look at the woman, as Doc started to stitch the wound up. "...Is that a weapon wound?"
Doc gave a small nod. "A blade of some kind..."
As Danny came into the room with several blankets, Emily immediately ordered him to send out a scout party and to help the targeted pack. Danny quickly left again, before Emily turned back to Doc. "Was it silver?"
"No... It doesn't look like it. Her body is already starting to repair itself. But she lost a lot of blood because of childbirth and the wound. I will have to hook her up to an IV."

(I am going to skip ahead to a new day)

Emily stood in the room with Saila. They had found the clan, dead. It had been too late for them to save any of them.
After doing a little more research they found out it was the Porter Clan. A family of Werecats. They had been hunted though she was still unsure by who. Whenever one of her own chimed up and argued with her about keeping the woman and her babes here she silenced them quickly teaching them their place, creating a refuge for the woman.

A human man walked into the room, offering Emily a glass of water. She flicked the ash from the end of her cigarette into a nearby ashtray before she took another drag from it. After she exhaled she drank a little bit of the water, glancing over to see the man in the trench waving a hand away.

"What are you going to do once she wakes up?" He asked.
"Dunno. Probably ask her what happened." She said quietly.
"It might've been Hunters."
Emily took another drag from her cigarette before exhaling again. "That's what I am thinking. There's no vampire clans strong enough to take down a family of weres." She said taking one last drag from her cigarette before smashing the end of it in the ashtray. She let out little wisps of smoke savoring the tobacco before speaking again. "Your group only has a treaty with us..."
"... Yeah." He said quietly.
"Do you think it was your boys?"
"No." He answered honestly. "But I was here last night."
She nodded, taking in his answer.
"What did you do with Kale?"
"Sent him to scout. See if any new hunters or vampires moved in without us knowing."
"Are you angry with him?"
"No... He's hot headed at times, but what he did didn't deserve punishment."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 10-03-2012, 10:32 PM

Dreaming, she was dreaming... Halthorn, he was cooing over the kits. Discussing names as they made soft mews and whimpers occasionally. She smiled and picked up her boy, who was older by just a few minutes, and nuzzled him. Halthorn picked up the girl and did the same, both made movements towards the warmth and comfort their parents provided. Then like a movie reel old and run out she watched in horror as it ended in flames, she heard laughing and screaming, cries of pain, cries for help. She heard them die, felt the hands of the dead tugging at her pleading, whispering to her. They told her things, they shamed her, they made her weak. She would always bear their souls upon her own, a stain that would forever mar the beauty of her.

She was waking; Saila remembered having been picked up, words of reassurance whispered to both her and her kits. She awoke with a strt, strange smell, sounds, and her babies! Her first instinct was to kill, but she sensed that there was no threat, she dragged herself upright slowly as her side was still tender. She looked at whoever was in the room with her, they weren't the man who picked her up but his kin and a human. Alpha! her instincts screamed at her.

But she was the Alpha now, and she was not comfortable with this woman and human. She needed to leave, figure out where whoever she had called out to was, her trust was in him. "I appreciate the hospitality, Wolf... thank you for aiding me, but I want my kits. The man who saved me, I owe him a debt... and no offense but I cannot trust any of you until he returns." She swung her legs over the side and stood, her legs shaky for but a moment but she needed no help! She would do what she must to survive, and she could not stay here. She must rebuild and teach her little ones the ways of the Moonstone, of the Cat. She herself was a Panther, her kits were a mixture of Panther and Snow Leapord. She knew they would be strong. She ripped the IV out of her arm and turned and leveled a peaceful and queenly stare at Emily.

"I see you are the Alpha. Such strength melded with beauty and determination... but you are... you do not listen to your Pack well do you?" She spoke as she looked into the eyes of a equal, and though Emily could take her in a fight right now Saila wouldn't be weak forever, and she knew one day she and this woman would be enemies... not because of hatred or dislike, but by circumstance, they were opposites completely and she sensed with every fiber of her being that should she ever find herself at cross purposes with her, they may have to fight to the death.

Her normally light brown skin was pale, and wan, eyes blood shot, lips dry and cracked. "As the Alpha of Moonstone, I pay respect to you. But my time here is at an end, I shall only stay until... the one who rescued me returns, I don't want to overstay our welcome." She refused to sit though a slight tremor began to run through her body, she was stronger than this, and refused to give into the weakness she felt, injured or no.

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-04-2012, 03:14 AM

They continued their conversation until the were started to wake. Emily smacked the man's chest with the back of her hand to silence him. He looked up to see the were waking and pushed off the wall and stood up straight. Amongst weres it was important to keep your stature.

Emily was about to offer her some food when the girl turned on her and refused any help from them. She went on to attack Emily's position and insulted. The heat in Emily's chest rised, and her voice came out as a small growl. "Look, Cat. For one I have a name. You are in the Donavon's home, and whether you are a bird, cat or wolf you show my family the respect that they deserve. You are in no position to do otherwise. Remember, Kale might have brought you here, but I am the one that let you stay and gave your children food when you failed to do so." Her eyes narrowed and stood up straight, she might've not been tall in physical height but her power was evident. "Also remember this... I can throw you out just as easily as I can let you stay. I can let you fend for yourself to whatever killed your clan with your babes in hand, Saila. If that is what you want then by all means there is the door, but I am offering you a roof over your head until you can get on your feet and all I ask in return is respect to me and my pack during that time and I think at this point that is more then generous..." She said raising an eyebrow.

The man shifted behind her, but didn't say a word.

Emily relaxed a little before letting a breath out. "You see... My pack and I are not heartless. We help all weres, even if they don't agree to it." She said motioning to Saila. "Kale will be back shortly. He is scouting the area to see if we can find who attacked your clan." She said, a bit of venom slinking out with her words. She turned and walked off. "Ruby! Bring the babes to their mother."

Within a couple of minutes, the girl from before brought up the small kits and with a smile and a nuzzle to one of them handed them over. "They missed you..." she said quietly.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-04-2012, 07:04 AM

"I too have a name Wolf, and to call you by what you are is respect. You are a Wolf, your packs Alpha. I am from an old line, I keep the ways. You are strong and have done more than is needed, but if I cannot simply make a comment without you getting up in arms there is less reason for me to stay. I have not flared up nor let my emotions rule, you would feel the same. As a woman you understand, we are sensitive creatures... and the God's help us, but you would do well to listen to others, sometimes the weak see even what us strong do not. Go ahead glare all you want, the only thing that scares me is Hades coming for my kits." Saila had followed her to the door, her own voice cold where Emily's had taken a strong inflection, so what if the woman was generous? Universal Pack Law demanded that they be offered shelter, Saila was the Lore Keeper and she knew things that the Wolf probably did not. But she would let it go.

She smiled a beautiful and motherly smile at the smaller girl who had tended to her wee ones, and whispered gently, "Thank you little Wolf for tending to them, I am to wait for the one named Kale. I must go before I and your Alpha begin to have a... what do you call it, pissing contest I believe." She ended this on a throaty laugh, cooing and murmurering to the kits as she cradled them close. They were not too much bigger and stiill had yet to open their eyes, but they recognized mama and made sounds of contentment. "Ahhh my little loves, mama's here. You two, shall bear a Donovan family name if I can convince that woman that it is respectful..." she sighed and sat down nuzzling and licking at them, talking both non-sense and heartful words to them she was glowing, her babes were in her arms.

"Ruby right, would you be a dear and find me some discarded men's clothes... and something to clean these two up with, thank you... don't tell anyone but I envy your Alpha, I can tell she is stronger than most. If nothing else I respect her power, she obviously cares for you all as well." She flashed a conspiritor's smile at the girl before turning back to the little one, all she could do was wait now. Hopefully this Kale was a man of reason, and would listen to her unlike the Alpha.

"Oh dear me, where are my manners... I am Saila, I didn't get her name. Ah well... hopefully I won't need to use it before I leave, I don't think it wise for me and her to see each other again..."

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Ruby looked up at Saila as she handed over the cubs. She couldn't be sure if the werecat was talking to her or the air, but she responded anyways defending her Alpha. "Emily can be temperamental at times, but she means well. Most of the time..." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "But she's never let us down so far and has protected us with everything that she is. And she keeps to her promises..." She said quietly. "...so if she says that she will protect you, she means it." She said kicking the ground before looking up again. "I will go and get you the clothes and some more blankets." She said.

She turned her blonde hair had been thrown up in a pony tail while her brown eyes looked around before she hurried down the hallways. When she came back she had several different types of fabrics in her hands and set them down on the side table before sitting down to look at the babes. She smiled at what Saila said about her envying Emily for her power. "...I do too. You know she took on three nightstalkers all by herself? Those fangfaces didn't know what hit em." She paused. "That's when she found me. I told her I wanted to be just like her... She wasn't the one that turned me though." She said quietly before she turned to face the door. She had smelt his scent before he ever breathed or stepped through the door. The human man had come back in. "Dameon..." Ruby said standing, glaring at him.

"Chill Ruby." Dameon murmured before looking over to Saila. "Are you hungry at all? It's going to be a while before Kale comes back."

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-16-2012, 02:58 AM

"Awww mama's missed you, little ones. You're father would be proud that you've been able to survive without me for so long. No, I'm fine..." She smiled down at the kits, before a sad expression took over the happy one. She sat down, and laid them down besides each other and placed the pillows around them, she gently hummed a lullaby.

Halthorn, her mate. She, she was alone. It hit her, suddenly. She looked down at her kits and began to tear up, years of her life gone in the blink of an eye. She'd been betrothed to him since she was a child, and had married him at 18. They'd known each other since childhood, had often played together as litter mates at Cat gatherings. The tears did not stop for a long time it seemed, she carefully thought of everything that she could remember about him. The way he treated others, her, life, the things he did, the things he said, he had been her lover for only a few short years, but... He had been gentle, loving and possessive. She missed him already. But she would have to put her grief aside. She would have time to honor him and her clan later.

She dried her tears and then looked down at the kits, whom were fussing around. She looked down and her face softened, and she smiled a genuine smile. She began to sing, a sweet and soothing melody; it called up images of forgotten legends, tales of old. The melody carried, lifted and crested. She sang without reserve and gave it her all, and any who heard would be soothed and enchanted.

Last edited by Divine Seduction; 10-19-2012 at 06:07 AM..

Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.

Old 10-29-2012, 04:27 AM

It didn't take long for Dameon to realize he wasn't to disturb the family. He turned and left the room, as the song filled the hallways.

Kale returned on his motorcycle several hours later in the day.
He had been on the road since he found the woman last night, and he was returning with nothing to show for it.
He turned the motorcycle up onto the parkway, before dismounting, and kicking down the kickstand. He walked into the den, nodding to the weres before his Alpha intersected him. "I couldn't find anything... If there were vampire's or hunters in the area, they are long gone and they covered their trails well." He said shaking his head.
Emily nodded, "We'll have to be extra cautious. If they are targeting families we should contact our allies and alert them immediately. I'll have Dameon, Belle and Pixie ask around the humans and see if they have noticed anything curious. While I do that, Mrs. Porter would like to speak with you. She refuses to speak with me or anyone else."
Kale raised an eyebrow at this, before he moved past Emily.
"Two doors down on second floor." She said after him.

He didn't follow the directions... honestly all he had to do was follow his nose. He knocked on the door, letting himself in. "You look better. You know as compared to the hot mess I found you in earlier." He said.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM

She turned cold eyes to him, and then looked back at her kits with such warmth and affection that she herself almost did a double take. "Thank you Kale, for saving me and my kits. I met your sister earlier, I don't like her nor trust her. I only trust you at this point and I refuse to allow her to push me around as though I was one of her own. I have a proposition for you, one that you really may wish to turn down but I can help you get what you want. I can help you to either become the Alpha of this pack or to start your own." she said without embelishment. The kits seemed to sense the seriousness of the situation entertained themselves by nipping at their blankets and making soft snuffling noises. She took a deep breath before saying what she really wanted him to hear and think about, "Or I can make you our Alpha, in which case you would be at cross arms with your sister no matter what..." she wasn't sure which option he would possibly latch on to, but any one of them she would help him to succede as repayment of her debt to him.

She gave a soft sigh and settled herself in a protective manner around this kits even as she lay back to rest, and gaze at their savior.