sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-16-2014, 01:03 PM

Sadrain

Posting frequency: Honestly, rather randomly and inconsistently. I might not be able to get a reply for a month or so, and then reply multiple times every day for some weeks (however, I'll give warning and explanation).
Posting length: It depends on in-game situation and what I've been given to work with, but usually never under 2-5 paragraphs, often 5+.
Gender preference: I'll play both male and female, no issues there, but I like to play multiple characters so often it'll be one of each gender.
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual only.
Role-play size: I play both in groups and 1x1's, but prefer the latter, since my previously mentioned posting schedule can harm group role play. If I am in an active group role play, I'll make sure to reply at least once a week or so.
Role-play genre preference: Most of these, besides fully comical, school and fan based (but I love good humor). I'd only play historic if it has fantasy elements so there can be few inaccuracies. I don't usually do typical vampire or werewolf role plays and out of the list, I do feel most comfortable in fantasy and sci-fi settings.
Specific likes: I like if I can genre mix and add slow, budding romance that's not the focus of the story (but I can live without it). I like character development, clashing personalities, somewhat consistent story and being able to discuss things with my partner and have us both contribute to the plot. Humor is lovely bonus. The list goes on.
Specific hates: Short and/or unimaginative replies, worse if its in bad English, too cliche characters. Players that are bossy and want me to change my characters for any reason or force speedy romance on them. Those that just don't add anything to the story, depending on me to work everything out alone, players that disappear without any comment for long time (but with explanation, I'll patiently await your return).
Are you open to try new things? I think I adjust rather easily and like to try new things, but that kind of depends what the new thing is, especially since I've already played a lot of different genres and characters so there might not be much entirely new left.
How can we contact you? A ping, personal message or profile message all work.
Other: Hm, well, I think I'm friendly, so you can strike me up for a chat any time, if you'd like. If you ask me if I can RP right now with you and I have too many RPs, I will be honest and tell you so, although there's still chance you might lure me in, just know that I might be slow then. I grow attached to my RPs very quickly and put a lot of heart into them, so, I hate to see them die, so I prefer to see them continue even at snail pace.
Rating links: N/A *DO NOT TYPE OR ERASE IN THIS SECTION*

Last edited by sadrain; 07-16-2014 at 01:10 PM..

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 01:32 PM

*looks around*

Hmmm, interesting thread! I may fill out a form

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 02:42 PM

Great!

Okay, everyone is up except Shadami! Don't forget to ping your role-playing partners/friends to come and add their names to the list! Hope everyone has a great day!

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2014, 04:22 PM

lol, I can change them. I left them like that so people could see my main answers through my rambling dialogue.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 04:27 PM

Well you can leave them if you want. I just wrote in the rules not to leave any caps, and just didn't want anyone else pulling the "Well Alex has caps in his. Why do I have to change mine?" number. Just trying to be fair and consistent.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-16-2014, 04:50 PM

Xavirne

Posting frequency: Random; not consistent. Heavily dependent on workload and time off. Try to post once every other day but am also guilty of once-a-month posts.
Posting length: 300 to 2000 words. Anywhere between three paragraphs and enough to make it seem like a chapter in a novel. Tend to average around 5 to 7.
Gender preference: I prefer to play males though I am capable of playing female, too.
Sexuality preference: Heterosexual. I can play homosexual males though don't expect much loving on my end.
Role-play size: I can do both group and onexones.
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, sci-fi, futuristic, supernatural, horror, historical, comical, drama, action, romance. Top three? Drama, action/adventure, and crime-based.
Specific likes: Psychological thrillers and dramas. If you can keep me on my toes, props to you. I also love quality over quantity. Only give me posts with meaning and meat. If I have to read a bunch of nonsense fluff about nothing, then I will lose interest.
Specific hates: Lack of patience. I cannot stand being pestered to post. I will post when I want to post. If I'm not interested in the story, I will tell it to your face. I also will not do high school stories or slice of life stuff. I need action and adventure. Too boring and I'll hit the road. I also hate bright colors. Cyan, lime, yellow... please don't use them. Pale colors like silver, light pink, etc. also bother me too.
My request thread: WTF (character dump) and Mene (roleplay wants).
Are you open to try new things? Of course. If I wasn't, I would meet new people and create new, engaging stories. I love the variety and I love a challenge.
How can we contact you? Ping, PM, visitor message, IM (see my profile for options).
Other: I do roleplay on other sites. I can roleplay above the PG-13 limit, especially with horror/gore/violence. I'm always up for a long-term roleplay (I've been in one for several years now) and have no problem befriending partners. In fact, I encourage it. If you're lucky, you'll walk away with my Facebook URL and phone number.
Rating links: N/A

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-16-2014, 05:05 PM

Ohhh... I missed that one. Sorry. ^^;

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 07-16-2014, 06:37 PM

Hi guys i'm just gonna fill this thing out

Q U E E N

Posting frequency: Multiple times a day, depending on whether or not the other rp-ers post.
Posting length: Usually 2-5 paragraphs.
Gender preference: I will play either gender.
Sexuality preference: I prefer my characters to be either heterosexual or bisexual.
Role-play size: I role-play in both groups and one x one.
Role-play genre preference: Horror, Modern, Fantasy, Action, School Based, Fan Based, Romance.
Specific likes: Detailed writing, but not so much that I'd be reading a novel.
Specific hates: Gary/Mary Sues and incorrect spelling/grammar.
Are you open to try new things? Definitely!
How can we contact you? Ping me, PM me, or leave me a visitor message.
Other: I've pretty much stopped rp-ing on tumblr, and do most of it here now. I'm a pretty friendly person so don't be afraid to chat me up!
Rating links: N/A

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 06:58 PM

It's okay Alex! Thanks for making it easy on me.

Everyone's up! Keep 'em commin'!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 07:07 PM

I don't see anyone rating people yet. Oh no!!

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 07-16-2014, 07:09 PM

^^ o3o

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 07:12 PM

Yeah I noticed that, too. I'm not too worried. This thread did just open up after all. But, I am a little surprised.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 07:14 PM

I want rate but so far only one player I know has listed themself

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 07-16-2014, 07:25 PM

Only two people I have played with have added themselves and I rated one, gonna rate the other after I get some things done, so, I think even if it's just one person and you have the time, you can go ahead? But of course, your choice and it's as poppet said, just fresh thread and all. ^^

Last edited by sadrain; 07-16-2014 at 07:28 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-16-2014, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
Great Shadami! Would you mind uncapitalizing the caps? D: You can just edit your post if you want, you don't need to resubmit it. I'm going to take a long soak, but if you've done it by the time I get back, I'll add it tonight!

Great Alex!
the caps were irritating me, but I thought we had to leave it because of the "choose the options" bit. So now things are reworded slightly. xD

.... I read the rules... I didn't read this..
Quote:
Simply copy the form and paste it into a reply. Erase the parts of the form that are in CAPITALS and replace them with the appropriate information

Last edited by Shadami; 07-16-2014 at 08:18 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 08:41 PM

Lol it's okay! Maybe I should edit the rules a little? Is it too all over the place?

---------- Post added 07-16-2014 at 03:45 PM ----------

I actually just went ahead and edited rule number 6 and think that will help!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-16-2014, 09:20 PM

PapillonCameo

Posting frequency: Once a day, at least
Posting length: 1-2 paragraphs
Gender preference:I will play both male and female
Sexuality preference: Bisexual
Role-play size: Mostly one on one
Role-play genre preference: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Horror, Modern (basically anything)
Specific likes: I like partners that put in plot twists, and can deal with the ones that I might throw in at random when the inspiration hits.
Specific hates: One liners, and bad grammar, and the discourtesy not to tell me if they get bored with the rp.
Are you open to try new things? Yep, if you have any ideas you want to try out, feel free to contact me.
How can we contact you?Pm me.
Other: I don't really rp fandoms.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 10:04 PM

I added you to the list Papi! Good to see you pop in!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-16-2014, 10:08 PM

Thanks! This is an awesome idea.

How are you?

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 07-16-2014, 10:20 PM

Hillary84

Posting frequency: Multiple times in a day. Usually this depends if I'm busy in life or not. I will let you know though.
Posting length: 2-3 paragraphs but am willing to try 2-4 paragraphs.
Gender preference: I play both male and female roles.
Sexuality preference: heterosexual, bisexual.
Role-play size: I will do one on ones and small groups .
Role-play genre preference: sci-fi, supernatural , horror, modern, fan based, action, romance
Specific likes: I like plotting out roleplays with my partners and plot twists as well. I also love doubling and playing NPCs.
Specific hates: None that I can think of. Spelling errors don't bother me as much as it use to.
My request thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...g-fandoms.html
Are you open to try new things? I'm always willing to try new things and fandoms.
How can we contact you? ping me , PM me if you want to reach me.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 10:24 PM

I think I will start rating people soon. more people I know are starting to list themselves.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 10:30 PM

I want to rate people, too. But I feel like as the creator I should wait until other people have started the rating.

I'm doing well Papillon. I miss you all the time! Are you ever going to get back into group role-play?

Adding you now Hillary!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-16-2014, 10:32 PM

Rating sounds fun.

Poppet, I have no idea ... Group roleplays kind of intimidate me, a bit.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-16-2014, 10:32 PM

Yeah, it's kind of like being thrown into a shark tank.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-16-2014, 10:35 PM

Or in this case, being thrown back into one.