Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 11-28-2010, 07:43 PM

The cat cannot be apart of them. He will never be apart of them. The cat is simply nothing.

That is how the story is told. The rat survives through trickery, and the cat is constantly living within shame and loathing of the rodent. But perhaps there is more to the story. Perhaps, in the end, they were meant to go against the age old tale. Nursery rhymes, after all, only sealed their past. It never sealed their future... or what they can make of it..
---------

The walls burst through from the other side, and who should be behind the mess of the wood pile but Kyo Sohma. "I'm going to defeat you this time, Yuki!" The make opposite him just smirked in his usual sly confidence. "I mean it!!"

He charged.

And, as usual, the first strike misses. Their battle falls into the usual routine, resulting in Kyo's near loss.

But this time was different. Not in the moves, not in the techniques, but in the outcome. Before the battle even finishes, a twist of fate causes Kyo's leg to slip and strike down a pillar old the old house. Through reckless with the walls, Kyo had never made the mistake of being so careless with the foundation pillars. This battle, it slipped his mind. 'Giving it his all' also resulted in the collapse of the entire house.

As soon as the dust and the rubble settled, they found they had fallen into a small shelter underground used for protection against the tumoltuous weather.

"What the hell just happened?!" cried Kyo, "This is somehow your fault, I know it is! You were showing off, weren't you?" He rubbed his head and looked around. Above them, covering the opening to the shelter were the remains of the house.
"Well don't just sit there like a proud little brat! Help me up so I can get us out!"

He knew in the back of his mind that it would be near impossible and far to heavy to lift and entire wreckage for an escape, but his pride didn't let him believe it. He simply stared at the cunning, cool headed boy across from him with anger... and envy.

Last edited by Liquid Diamond; 11-28-2010 at 11:45 PM..

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:08 PM

It was a normal day for Yuki. He had gotten up, with threw a sluggish morning, visit his secret spot and had returned home for his daily fight with the stupid cat. " Hn, like you can, you stupid cat" He muttered, dodging his first attack. He dodged all of Kyo's punches and kicks.

He landed his usual punches and kicks to Kyo. He hadn't noticed Kyo's kick to the foundation pillar, but soon found his self, laying in some older shelter, with the only path blocked.

This was just what he needed today. " Will you shut it, this is your fault you stupid cat, I'm not the idiot cat who decide to kick foundation pillars" He said. He went to help Kyo with trying to push the stuff up. Yet the moment he decide to move, he cried out in some pain.

It seemed one of his ankles didn't like that moment.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-28-2010, 08:19 PM

"Oh what's wrong with you now, you wuss?" Kyo remarked, knowing how heavy the broken house was overhead,"You can't move a few pieces of rubble without hurting?"

After a few moments of taunting, he realized Yuki was actually hurt. A strange part of him told him that it was wrong to stand around and gloat, and he should be helping. But the other part of him was reveling in this mishap.

Long seconds passed until Kyo went against his character and examined Yuki's ankle with concern.

"You big dummy..." He said, "Why did you have to show off...?" Their eyes met, their gazes holding. This sparked an inner fire that Kyo had felt before around Yuki, which he simply shrugged off as rage and anger. What was this feeling? What was happening?

He backed off suddenly. "Its your fault Yuki," he said in his usual cold manner, "You shouldn't have been so careless."

Rei Ann

Old 11-28-2010, 08:30 PM

Yuki glared at Kyo, Yuki was no wuss, it was Kyo fault that he was hurt. He was just defending his self. Yet of course that would never occur to Kyo. That would mean he would have to actually use his brain.

Though it was moments later Yuki was shocked by Kyo. The cat was now looking over his ankle. Yuki found his self locked in Kyo's gaze for a second, it sparked some odd feeling deep in his chest.

Yet seconds later that melted away, when Kyo started being cold and his self once more. Yuki glared. " It's not my fault, I was just defending my self. Trying to get you to back down, I'm not the reckless idiot who just charges at people whenever he feels like it. Your the one who cause the pillar and house to fall, caused us to get trap down here and because of the fall, I've hurt my ankle." Yuki said. He was angry, but still he manged to say all of that in his cool collective calm manner.

Last edited by Rei Ann; 11-28-2010 at 11:32 PM..

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-29-2010, 12:06 AM

Rage. That's all Kyo could feel... it was a safe feeling to be angry. What he felt before, gazing into Yuki's eyes-- that wasn't safe. It was new and different.

And possibly even exciting.

To erase any thoughts of Yuki's eyes, Kyo found it easier to be his rude and brash self. "Well you know what?!" he started. But seeing Yuki hold back pain in his calm manner softened Kyo. There was that feeling again.
"Well-- don't lose hope. Maybe someone will find us here. Was there anyone in the house?"

His question was met with a shaking of Yuki's head. Of course no one was there. The house was theirs and theirs alone for the whole summer while the rest of the Sohma family gathered elsewhere for a quick vacation. Yuki had to tend to his studies, and Kyo of course was left behind. Flashbacks of being alone with Yuki under the same roof startled Kyo. This feeling that his chest was about to burst also happened during the few times where he stumbled into Yuki changing clothes or taking a shower.
"Accidental! It was purely accidental! I didn't mean look!" He said aloud referring to his flashbacks.
Yuki's slender body.. the brilliance in his movements.. his large orb eyes closed as the water in the shower cleansed him of all stress.

Kyo shook his head, then glances at Yuki who was strangely looking at him. Kyo turned away.

"I mean.. uh.. before! I didn't mean to look at your ankle before! I didn't want to be nice or anything... don't think I was."

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 12:18 AM

Yuki while in pain, kept it hidden behind his fake mask. Kyo started talking nonsense, mumbling and then reverted back to coldness. Yuki wanted to roll his eyes. " You didn't hit your head did you?" He asked. It wasn't that he cared so much or he did he still wasn't so sure about that. Yet it wouldn't do either of them any good if Kyo had an head injury.

Yuki looked around, he would need to set his foot, yet he really saw nothing. Yuki was almost ready to tear up his shirt when he finally spotted some cloth. He yanked it to him. He started to tear it up, and eventually tried to set his ankle, but he was never good at anything like that. He cried out softly," Ow, damn..ow" He mumbled.

He didn't say anything other than that, he didn't want Kyo to pity him or see him weak. Whether that was his pride talking or those annoying feelings that kept appearing Yuki wasn't sure.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-29-2010, 12:57 AM

Kyo kept having to shake his head to make memories go away. He noticed Yuki was in pain and turned to see what he was doing. He could've sworn, just for a moment, that he saw Yuki cringe. He saw him break out of his calm shell and sensed his panic. But the moment he saw this other side of Yuki he hasn't seen, Yuki put his brave mask back on. He battled through the pain, and managed to bandage his ankle.. something which Kyo thought admirable. But why was Yuki hiding? Did he tease him that badly about being a wuss that Yuki felt the need to put on this front?

"I'm..." Kyo stuttered. He was about to apologize! A truly out of character remark! How could Yuki do this to him? Make HIM apologize? Never! "I'm so sick and tired of you trying to be so calm all the time! We're stuck down here in this goddamn hole... ugh... forget it.." Kyo slid to the ground to sit, defeated. He peered over at Yuki's ankle.

"You couldn't even bandage it right" Kyo muttered, "You think you're so damn smart. Here."
Thinking nothing of it, Kyo tore off his shirt without hesitation and plainly walked over to Yuki. His muscles shivered under the dim light of the shelter, his toned frame tightened with every movement.

He peered down at Yuki and snarled.

"You look pathetic.."

With an uneasy gentleness to him, he gingerly unwrapped Yuki's ankle and tossed the ragged bandage aside. He set his foot on his thigh and carefully worked the cloth. "There. That's how you do it. I thought you were suppose to know everything"

Kyo stood up and turned his back to Yuki, staring up at the gaping hole above them. His next move was to figure out a solution on how to get themselves out of there.

Then, Kyo thought, we can rebuild this house together...

He shook his head again. His heart was beating wildly against his lean chest. What is happening?

Rei Ann

Old 11-29-2010, 01:17 AM

Yuki has responded to Kyo's comments yet. He was surprised by the cat's sudden helpfulness. His eyes lingered on Kyo's toned chest. He had to tear his gaze away before the other noticed him staring. Why did a shirtless Kyo excite Yuki's heart. It didn't make any sense at all.

Yuki let out a breath he had been holding. Now that it was properly set, it didn't hurt as much, but it still hurt. Yuki wanted to tell Kyo he never thought his self so smart, that was just something Kyo assumed about him. He knew when it came to first aid he was helpless.

Yuki looked up to their one path of escape. If only his damn ankle wasn't injured. Their had to be a weak point to the stuff above them. Yuki just wasn't able to tell, he knew it would get colder tonight and a shirtless Kyo would most likely get sick, he didn't want that to happen, which confused him. Yuki looked around the hole the would soon need something for lighting, and food and other things if they couldn't get out. He hoped the sheltered had something.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-30-2010, 02:26 AM

"Well," Kyo sighed after a long pause, "Even if we had an escape, we can't go anywhere with that foot of yours."
He laughed, "Don't think I'm going to carry you anywhere! You're on your own."
Kyo noticed Yuki's eyes trace the shelter, and pondered for a moment what he was looking for.. until his stomach growled and he immediately seached for the same thing-- Food.

He started wandering around the dim lit shelter, touching shelves and the floor hoping his hand would topple a can or some water. As he searched he started to think...

"So.. Tohru.. what do you think of her? She's been our friend for over a year now.. I bet you think she's really pretty." He began to trail off. Why was that thought so upsetting to him? Tohru was a very attractive young girl. Any guy would like her... He tried thinking of her. Catching glimpses of her in the shower as he did Yuki. Nothing. No confusing feelings, no excitement.

But what did Yuki think? Was Kyo perhaps... jealous? He decided to probe more.
"Don't you think she would make a good wife someday?" His voice choked. He knew he shouldn't have asked that afraid of Yuki's answer. They're always smiling together, happy together. Their friendship was obviously strong. Kyo shook his head. What was he thinking? Of course Yuki liked her. Why did this bother him so much? He held his breath for Yuki's answer, when his hand stumbled upon a few water bottles and a boxes of rice.

"Guess we're eating dinner down here.. great. Spending all night. With you." He said in disgust. Although his voice showed bitter resentment, his feelings were very contrast. He was happy and felt safe- two feelings he's never been able to admit that he enjoyed with Yuki.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 02:46 AM

Yuki shot a glared to Kyo. If they had a way out, Yuki would bare the pain it would cause to climb out. Yuki raised and eyebrow, when Kyo started asking what he thought about Tohru. He had already told her long ago, that she was like a mother to him, not that he would ever admit that to Kyo. He also was wondering why Kyo would dare to ask such things.

It was then the thought dawned on Yuki, Kyo was worried he would lose Tohru to him. Yuki could just see the two of them together. Tohru simply happily, Kyo pretending to be annoyed, but really happy. Yuki frowned that thought annoyed him, he didn't want to see them together, not because he liked Tohru, but because he might like Kyo.

" Why you asking? Afraid she like me more than you?" Yuki said.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-30-2010, 03:16 AM

"N-no... that's not it at all!" Kyo stuttered. How could Yuki say that? He didn't give a straight answer, but Kyo was a bit relieved to not hear the other alternative. That he is in love with her. No, Kyo was content for now.

The night stars settled in through the cracks overhead, illuminating the shelter in a cold light. Kyo clmbed up the broken staircase and snapped pieces of their broken home to build a fire.
"We're eating rice. It's all I could find, so don't run your mouth complaining."
Kyo sat around the fire, warming his bare torso. The night became more and more chill, and the shivers settled into his body.

"Have you ever..." Kyo started awkwardly. "..ever.. felt something in your stomach? Like this.. this turning..?" He didn't know how to finish. He'd never been so awkward in his life, nor has he ever opened up seriously. But being trapped has risen his curiosity. He was starting to feel alone. He was feeling out of place. He wanted to know if someone else had felt butterflies that he had.

Little did he know, this feeling was love.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 03:42 AM

Yuki just rolled his eyes, he didn't respond to that statement, or to the statement about food. He was just glad they would have something to eat, he could care less about what it was. Yuki noticed him shivering, he noticed thanks to the fire light huge futon bed, and a big shirt Kyo could wear. He moved slightly, and grabbed it.

His eyes shot over to Kyo, normally he might have ignored him, but this time he couldn't what he was trying to say reminded him so much of what he was feeling ever time he shot a glance at Kyo lately. " That keeps bubbling up, like something threatening to bust inside..?" Yuki whispered.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-30-2010, 03:45 PM

Kyo didn't answer Yuki, but apart of him breathed relief as Yuki understood the feeling.

But who did he have those feelings for? "Must be Tohru..." he said quietly and his head dropped. He let out a sigh and stood up after the small rice meal. Kyo cast his gaze on the futon bed and yawned.

"Guess it's time for sleep" he said without his usual hyper tone. Without any thought, he walked over to Yuki and gently scooped him up in his arms. His warm body against his own gave Kyo's heart a fluttering, impulsive feeling. He looked down at the boy with longing and... temptation. The confusing feeling in his stomach was stronger than ever! He was tormented with a downpour of excitement and lust.

Holding him in his arms he realized. Kyo was in love with him.

Afraid of this feeling, he rushed over to the bed without a moments pause and let Yuki down. He grabbed a nearby shirt, which was a little large for him, and quickly covered himself.

"Goodnight", he said abruptly and rushed back to lay down by the fire. "I'm sleeping here. You can have the bed" he commanded. His voice had a frightened rush to it. He couldn't look at Yuki anymore. Not after knowing his passion for him.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 04:48 PM

Yuki frowned at the fact Kyo thought those feelings might be for Tohru. Yuki was surprised when Kyo suddenly lifted him. His heart pounded loudly in his rib cage, and part of him wanted to cling to Kyo, to not to let him go.

The butterfly feelings, and the bubbling inside him got stronger. Something dawn on Yuki. He was falling for Kyo, his eyes went wide as Kyo set him on the bed. He glanced back at Kyo," Are you sure, it's going to get really cold" He whispered softly.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-30-2010, 05:11 PM

"I'm fine" Kyo said with a shortness.

Although, Yuki was right... the night was getting cold, and the fire wasn't holding. He could look around for more matches, but he knew that would be a waste.

"Alright", he caved, "Just.. move over on your side of the bed and stay there!"

Kyo climbed over and lay as stiff as a board. He was clearly uncomfortable. Every inch of him was screaming to touch Yuki, but he had to restrain himself.

This is going to be an incredibly difficult night, he thought. Just as he closed he eyes, he felt a hand lay on his chest.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 05:22 PM

Yuki wanted to protest, he could already see the fire was fading fast. Yet before he got a chance to speak, Kyo had changed his mind. Yuki moved over so Kyo could get into the bed.

He layed there, he could tell he other was not going to relax, and that meant he wouldn't get any sleep at all. While Yuki was nervous at being so close to Kyo, he could still pretend nothing was wrong. He turned slightly, and placed a hand on Kyo's chest.

" Look, I'm not going to bite you. You don't have to keep your guard up, relax and sleep" He said. While he wanted to keep his hand there, and even touch Kyo move and snuggle closer to him, he pulled his hand back.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-30-2010, 05:51 PM

Relax and sleep?, Kyo thought. How could he sleep at a time like this? His heart was pounding, his head was rushing, and his eyes were gazing intensely at the ceiling.

"Maybe..." He whispered deeply, "I don't want to sleep..."

He turned around, and before he could fight it any longer, grabbed Yuki's hand back and pulled it to his chest. Before he could realize it, their lips locked and danced in a deep and passionate embrace.

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 06:45 PM

Yuki looked back at Kyo," What do you mea-" He said before he was cut off by Kyo's lips. Yuki was surprised by the sudden kiss. Yuki's cheeks adopted color to them. He knew normally he should have pulled away but he had wanted to kiss Kyo, for quite awhile now. He responded eagerly, and with a deep passion, he didn't know he had. His hand clenched around Kyo's to big shirt.

Liquid Diamond

Old 11-30-2010, 10:04 PM

Kyo pulled away from the kiss and turned his back to Yuki.

"I'm sorry I.. I don't know! I just.."

He turned back around to stare his adonis in the eyes. He was surprised to see he didn't hit him, rum away, or even look frightened! His courage gathered until he could finally say it.

"I'm in love with you Yuki..." His eyes filled with tears of frustration, knowing the rejection that would follow in the pit of his stomach. He whispered it again "I love you.."

Rei Ann

Old 11-30-2010, 10:17 PM

Yuki eyes opened slowly after Kyo pulled away. He wanted to pout from the loss of Kyo's lips upon his. He title his head, when Kyo spoke. His gaze questioning what was going on in Kyo's head.

Yukis' heart pounded loudly after Kyo spoke. His heart felt like he was going to burst out of his chest, and his cheeks felt bright red. A part of him was really happy, while the other part, hoped this just wasn't some dream.

Yuki reached out with his hand and wiped away Kyo's tears. " I think...no.. I know, that I love you" He told him with a smile. Past hatred, and the family be damned, the Rat was in love with the Cat.

Liquid Diamond

Old 12-01-2010, 04:27 PM

"Yuki...!" Kyo gasped. His eyes traces Yuki's in an attempt to see any sort of lie or loathing. He was in pure disbelief!
His stomach fluttered, and his heart soared to new levels never though possible!!

Slowly, he reached out a hand to caress his lover's cheek, pulling in his body for warmth and shelter. The fire had faded by now, and the only thing illuminating their passion was the stars above through the cracks. Kyo shivered, but not out of chill. It was out of this feeling, these butterflies, that was shaking his body to his core. He wanted Yuki and he was going to have him.

Together, under the moonlight, they melted into one.

((feel free to add more Rei))

The next morning, Kyo awoke with memories filling his head. The passion, the screams of pleasure, the kisses. Everything was perfect and beautiful. He looked over to his sleeping beauty and smiled.

"Looks like that ankle healed" he chuckled softly.

Rei Ann

Old 12-01-2010, 05:52 PM

Yuki watched Kyo as he tried to figure out whether or not Yuki had lied to him. Yuki leaned into Kyo's touch. His feelings bursting over the edge, he eagerly fell into Kyo's arms. He met him with a passion and a fury of emotions that many people wouldn't have thought he could possess.

Under the moonlight, he melted into one with Kyo. Under the light of the moon, the rat and the cat became one.

~~~~

Yuki yawned slightly, and snuggled into the warmth emitting from Kyo. His eyes opened slightly, and he blinked looking at Kyo. He looked slightly confused, but like every morning he looked and felt very groggy. It took him a few moments but the memories from the previous day came rushing back. The passion, the screams and cries of pleasure, the kisses, the fiery touches and the absolute bliss, filled his mind. Everything between them two had..was completely and totally perfect.

Liquid Diamond

Old 12-02-2010, 07:40 PM

"Morning," Kyo yawned. The sunbeams had filled the tiny underground shelter, lighting up more than the previous evening and night. Kyo looked around with the newfound brightness and saw everything in the shelter clearly now. The stairs leading down were broken from the house's fall, but everything else seemed to remain fairly in tact (aside from the rubble and dust that had settled from the collapse).

He held his Yuki close to him, feeling the happiest he ever had in his life. He stayed like this for what felt like forever. He wished it was forever.. Alas, work had to be done.

Kyo perked up his ears. "What is that scratching sound?"

He looked up, and in several large heaves, an entire army of rodents and felines were busy at work removing the wreckage. They had put aside their chases and differences, and worked diligently for hours on breaking Kyo and Yuki free when they finally removed the damage.

The sun shone brightly in Kyo's eyes. He was amazed at the work the cats and the rats had put in together to accomplish such a daunting task!

"Yuki!" he said with such surprise, "Look! We can finally get out and rebuild out home!"

Rei Ann

Old 12-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Yuki smiled, and basked in the warm and bits of sunlight with Kyo. He didn't even want to try to and move. He was sure after last nights events, he was rather sore and his ankle hurt like heck.

" I'm not sure" Yuki said and like Kyo he also looked up to see what was happening he stared in surprised from the cats and mice working together. " Wow that's amazing" He whispered in shock. " Yeah we can, but I'm going to need your help out." He said.

Liquid Diamond

Old 12-09-2010, 05:44 PM

Kyo wrapped Yuki in his arms and helped him gently onto his back. The warm feel of his body flooded Kyo with memories of last night that sent his mind and heart aflutter. He let out a small sigh of content and began to scale to broken stairs towards freedom.

As he finally crawled out towards the sunlight, he and Yuki were greeted by a sea of happy squeaks and meows from their critter friends. However, although wonderful, he was more concerned with his broken home. Kyo's eyes scaled what was left, but to his surprise it wasn't so bad. Only half of the house needed serious salvaging, but the other half was intact for the most part, and could easily be prepared by nighttime so they had a place to live and sleep. The half that had collapsed, however... it was no mere two-man job. And the family would be returning in a week's time.

He sighed again, and let Yuki gently slide off his back onto the soft grass. "I will work on the house," he said, "You need to rest with that ankle. At least our rooms and the kitchen is still fine on the other side."

Kyo smiled to reassure Yuki things will work out. After all, it was his fault, though he still won't admit it.