Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 09-01-2014, 04:04 AM

Finish the Sketch Above You

Stuck in a rut, I was. Wanted to draw a thing but couldn't make it happen. So I thought... well, why don't I give my junk to someone else? "That's a great idea, Me!" I thought.

So here's how it'll work: I draw a doodle. It can be super sucky, colored weird, not colored at all, or even almost finished. Then, the next person to post will finish the piece. Then they themselves post their own jumbled mess of a drawing to see if the person below them wants to try it out.

Sound fun?

Rules
1. Actually finish the sketch above you. That includes color, and at least a - somewhat - definable shape. (Lines and shading are optional.)
2. Don't redo the original sketch. The challenge is to do with it what you can, not to create your own. Or if you do, at least make it as clearly like the original as possible.
3. Don't forget to make your own sketch afterwards. For the purposes of continuation. (A sketch includes anything that is unfinished, by the way. It can be as simple as stick figures, or as complex as finished and cleaned line art. Color guides or rough estimations are okay, but please do not fully color it. Notes are also allowed, for precise depictions - if that's what you want, anyway.)
4. Be nice! Please do not critique or comment on an artist's abilities unless he/she asks for it. And if they do, be uber nice. ('Cause no one likes a meanie-butt.)
5. Don't ask for prices. This isn't an art shop, people. Games are meant to be fun, not profitable. (Plus that could get hairy quickly)
6. Follow Menesha's rules!
7. Have fun!

Last edited by Mizayo; 10-03-2014 at 06:08 PM..

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 09-15-2014, 06:06 PM

I will do this.
Just give me some time.
xD