Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:30 AM

g'night Ay!!

Hello Yuki! how're you hon?
(Merry Meet)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-01-2009, 12:31 AM

Night Aylin
and yeah, but if my mom ever found out, she'd probaly kill me, but I really like the idea of a celitic wedding...the tying of hte knot that the bride and groom do, I really like that.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:34 AM

-sigh- parents just dont understand
since i'm 18 my parents cant keep me from a religion that makes me happy
-sigh-

my boyfriend is flexing on camera for me.. -blushes- such a cutie.. sorry! i talk about him a lot

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-01-2009, 12:47 AM

it's alright, I don't mind, you got someone who cares for you, unlike my lonely self T_T
no one likes me, I'm to...eccentric for them I guess
that and I'm tired of only finding guys who don't want me.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 12:54 AM

>_> honestly uhm <_< you'll find someone i promise! everyone has someone out there for them! that's how the world works! :glomp: and i luffles you!! (as a friend) you're a great person, you'll find someone some day! i promise!!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:01 AM

I hope so, the last guy I dated for only a month before he broke it off, saying it was cause of work, I still think that's a bunch of bullshit, and I did like him, he wasn't a jerk.
and the guy before that had made dates with another girl while he was dating me, and I didn't much like that, but I had forgiven him...said the girl had been stalking him. now that I think about it from what the the girl said that was an lie, not to mention he was more into playing wow than being with me.
and the guy I gave my virginity to was a player, was with more women, and had a gf for four of the three years I'd known him.
I always seem to find jerks T_T

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:05 AM

O_O EEE! that's not good! i'm really sorry to hear that.. i dont know how to help other than saying
:hug: i'm here for you! and will be so long as you're a member to menewsha!

ooo what type of music do you like?
and what type do you think i'm into?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:12 AM

I listen to alot of different kinds,.....country is my favorite, and I have no clue....I also like Enya....stuff like that, I like bag pipes too

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:13 AM

i'm a metal head! XD and Daemosa only fuels that interest XD
he's given me 2 CDs of bands i now consider my favorites hehe >_> ee i'm gettin' hungry again o_o;;

may need to get food soon, and bagpipes? oh my goodness! i listen to Chimaira (the flame) a lot lately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1m9EY6Vrc

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:15 AM

and I can't but help to bang my head to that! LOL
cool, I like Ramstein...they're pretty cool

RedLaw
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 01:16 AM

Woot about ready to start handing out candy. It is getting dark outside and I am in place to hand out the candy. Watching a moving and messing around on the web ^_^.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:16 AM

that's what it's made for! it's an amazing song
though it's about a father raping then killing his daughter-- dark but omg i love it!
i especially love the screaming at the beginning, i have no idea why though

ohh i'm gona buy that CD (resurrection) makes me go mmmmmmmm

Red
hihi!.. we dont get trick or treaters.. at all =_=.. :cry:

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:17 AM

I live on base in the barracks, so I don't get to hand out candy, otherwise I would.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:18 AM

>_> i live near the ghetto.. and the projects no i dont live IN them just near them.. so no trick or treaters oh and also i'm in an all adult neighborhood practically

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM

the band name is chimaira?

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:19 AM

Yep.
they're an absolutely wonderful band, almost orgasmic!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:22 AM

maybe I'll get it too....I like all kinds of music....rap is my least favorite, probaly cause of the fact that it's mostly about sex and cars
what kind of clothes do you like to wear?

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzv7O...1&feature=fvwp

if you liked the last song then listen to this one it's amazing!!
and uhm.. i'm mainly a metal fan >_> <_< though i trust Sensei to send me good music
anything Ze sends me is always good!

anything that's comfortable, mainly black for some reason, my candle is going crazy.. and there's no air flow to make it do that

anywho, uhm jeans and a t-shirt maybe? i love my zero hoodie though (it has a grim reaper on the back)

i've been labeled 'punker'

how about you?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:26 AM

coolioes, and I like black mostly too...stuff from hot topic and spencers, though I occasionaly get shirts from Walmart too, growing up my mom wouldn't let me leave the house in all black...
I've got more country music than anything though.

RedLaw
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai La Morte View Post

Red
hihi!.. we dont get trick or treaters.. at all =_=.. :cry:
Lol ill get a few but I am not getting my hopes up.

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:31 AM

most of my itunes is uhm metal XD
hah and my parents dont care.. as long as i dont wear an upside down pentacle or cross then everything is fine -sigh-
it's strange i guess

OH!

this is my hair >_> yes i dyed it myself and i'm in need of another dye job -sigh-

oh and this is my fav. shirt ignore the guitar

<_< it split my fingers open so i gave up on it

Red
i hope you get more than just a few!!! we get.. well NONE i'm just glad i have candles lit (to aid the spirits in their journey through the afterlife)

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:34 AM

coolioes, I can't dye my hair like that military doesn't allow it, I would though, and my mother would have a fit over that too I'm sure, I had blond highlights in highschool though

I'm....I think....17ish...so those area bout three years ago....

my most recent, I was at airsoft that day, and sitting on some guys truck....
did you get to see the zombie one?

Last edited by TanaChan; 11-01-2009 at 01:38 AM..

Kai La Morte
Married to Daemosa!

Old 11-01-2009, 01:38 AM

lol ahh well my parents say "it's my hair" and at least i gave them a heads up on it,
my father however had a fit over it (he thought i dyed my WHOLE hair black, yah like i'm stupid enough to do that >_< i have strawberry blonde hair and it's beautiful! why screw with it all!? >_< feh

what color is your hair? (naturally)

EDIT

ooooo i didnt get to see the zombie one! i dont think i did.. idk lemme check i may have-- wait no that was someone else!
lol and uhm >_> i luffles the pants!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2009, 01:41 AM

naturaly, it's a darkish brown
but it's dyed black...sorta, but my roots are really bad, and I made an edit to the post above you, it has pictures in it.
thankies

did everything myself, even tore the crap outa my clothes, got a cheap shirt, and had already ripped my pants at the butt area