finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-18-2016, 02:45 AM

"Well one moment in the sunlight was not worth the years of torture you would put me threw." Alex snorted a little and dug in mind wondering to there princess problem. He thought of there hair and smirked they would be easy enough to spot with there royal hair color.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-18-2016, 02:58 AM

Cal's answer was to chuckle darkly and start on his food. He wondered how he would present himself to the princesses, what personality they would be most receptive to.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-19-2016, 07:56 PM

Alex finished first and stretched. He spotted his crow coming back and frowned. "She's early." He stood and hurried up the stairs. He caught the bird when it entered. "Your hurt!" He gasped and then spotted the hawk that was tailling her. "Oh crap." He shut the window on the hawk.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-20-2016, 02:40 AM

Though he was worried, Cal stayed put for a few minutes, deliberately looking relaxed, before he followed his brother upstairs. Once he got to the room, he closed and locked the door. "What's happening? I saw something huge following the crow."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:59 PM

"That jerk bird attacked my Cleo." Alex scowled and began to patch her up. "She won't be able to fly for a while." he glared at the window. "Stupid rich people and there hunting hawks." he growled.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-21-2016, 01:39 AM

Cal walked closer and knelt down next to his brother. "Here, let me help." He said. He wasn't a doctor by any means, but it always helped to have an extra pair of hands to support the wounded bird. "We'll let her rest as long as she needs. And maybe find her a pair of metal claws, so she can fight back if this happens again."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:58 AM

"Oh Cleo you'll be a great fighter with metal claws." Alex grinned. Cleo cawed in agreement and nuzzled Alex. Alex had raised Cleo since she was a chick she had had fallen out of her nest and her parents had left her to die. Though she was human raised she only trusted Alex and sometimes his brother all other humans would get pecked or clawed if they weren't careful.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-21-2016, 05:22 AM

Cal backed off slightly, knowing it was dangerous even for him to be too close to Alex while the crow was around. "There. She should be back to normal in no time."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-21-2016, 01:12 PM

Alex stroked Cleo's head and smiled. "Get some sleep my girl." She cawed and let him set her in her nest. She settled down and decided to take a nap. "We should get some sleep to it's going to be a long couple weeks."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-22-2016, 03:15 AM

Cal nodded. They'd have to get an early start if they wanted to stock up on supplies and start tracking as soon as possible. Heading over to his bed, he laid down. "Good night, Alex." He said, turning over on his side to get comfortable.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-24-2016, 02:16 AM

Lori woke to the sound of birds and stretched. She yawned and went to do something. She came back with wood and helped Aurora start breakfast. As it cooked she got out a dagger and turned to Aurora closing her eye's she let the girl cut her hair. She would recommend her sister do the same when she woke.

Alex woke with a groan and stretched he hadn't slept well again for some reason whenever they had to go on a job and he going into a job half asleep.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-24-2016, 03:02 AM

Rosemary woke up a few minutes later, just barely suppressing a gasp. Another nightmare. She let the breath out slowly to calm herself and sat up to see her sister's hair being cut. "Good morning!" She said cheerfully.

Cal was already awake. He had somewhat the same problem as his brother, except that for him, he simply didn't sleep at all the night before. He often stayed awake the whole night making plans. At the moment, he was standing at the window, staring out absently.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:16 AM

"Hey you alright?" Alex asked studying his brothers back frowning a little."This shouldn't be so hard right?"

"Morning." Lori smiled at her eye's still closed. She shivered as cold touched her head she was terrified that the dye wouldn't take and that her hair would still be it's light purple color. "Tell me it doesn't look bad so far."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-24-2016, 03:23 AM

"Hm?" Cal turned around at the sound of his brother's voice. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just my mind going into overdrive, same as usual. It'll calm down once we're on the move." He said. "What about you? You look like you didn't sleep well."

"It doesn't look bad so far." Rosemary parroted with a teasing smile. "No, actually, it looks pretty good. I suppose I'm next?" She asked. She didn't much like the idea of cutting and dying her hair, but she knew it was necessary.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-24-2016, 03:37 AM

"Yep. I'm not suffering threw this alone." Lori grinned and sat letting the dye do it's job. She started eating while Aurora started to do Rose's hair. "You'll both look fine." Aurora rolled her eye's a little half smiling.

"I guess we're alike when it comes to sleep." Alex chuckled and picked up his bag. "Come on the sooner we move the more likely that we'll pick up there trail."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-24-2016, 03:59 AM

"Hm..." Rosemary didn't fully reply, waiting quietly and keeping still while Aurora worked on her hair. Unfortunately, they ran into a problem. No matter how much dye was used, Rosemary's natural green seemed to defy any attempt at changing color. After several attempts, it was still exactly the same shade it had been when they started. It was shorter, and styled differently, but the dye wouldn't take. "This is taking a lot longer than it did with Lori. What's going on?" She asked.

Cal nodded. He was anxious to get moving- it was the only way to calm his overactive mind. He went and pulled his traveling pack out from under his bed. "We'll make a few stops for supplies and horses first, and hopefully be on the road before noon." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-24-2016, 11:25 PM

"The dye won't take." Aurora blinked. "It's so strange. I've never seen it do this before." she scowled. "Well your hair is closer to normal so we might be alright."

"I hate horsed." Alex scowled. "they spook to easily and hate Cleo." he huffed. "Can't we just get a donkey instead?" he knew the answer but he felt like being a child.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-25-2016, 01:27 AM

Rosemary bit her lip. "Normal? my hair? It's green! I don't think many people have green hair!" She said, starting to panic. "Maybe I should get a wig. Or just cut it all off. Bald is more normal that green, right?"

Cal rolled his eyes. "You can go ahead and get a donkey, but prepare to be left behind." He said. "We need to be able to travel quickly, Alex."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-25-2016, 02:11 AM

Alec pouted. "Fine but the first time that horse throws me your giving me a piggy back ride." he smirked and collected Cleo. "Or I could let you have Cleo." It was a challenge to see if his brother could handle horse's attitude towards his bird.

"Well shaving isn't normal...a wig it is." Aurora frowned. "I could cut it really short. You'll look like a boy though." She swept the hair into the fire crinkling her nose at the smell.

Last edited by finx15; 03-25-2016 at 03:59 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-25-2016, 02:50 AM

"That's cheating. You know Cleo doesn't like me." Cal said. No matter what means of transportation they used, there was no way Cleo would accept traveling with him.

Rosemary stared at the locks of hair that had already been cut off, and started to cry. She jerked away from the knife. "NO!" She moved around the fire. "A wig can be worn over long hair. I'm not letting you cut it like a boy!"

((You had no permission to do that.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-25-2016, 03:00 AM

Aurora frowned. "alright if you don't want it cut that short." she shrugged. "Wigs can get itchy. The less hair you have the less hot you get. We'll have to put your hair in a bonnet or something the less people see the more likely they are to think you have a disease that keeps your hair away." she started rummaging threw her pack. "Of course I have everything but what I want." she found a bandana. "Well it's not perfect."

Alex smirked more. "Don't worry Cleo will behave." he chuckled and headed outside. "It's me you should be worried about." he went to the innkeeper and managed to get them food for the journey and two horse from the breeder. Both where old and well used but at least they where cheap.

((Fixed post oh also if any admin happens to read this. I accidentally put this in the wrong section.))

Last edited by finx15; 03-25-2016 at 04:00 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-26-2016, 02:54 AM

((Thank you.))

Rosemary sighed in relief. "I'll live with the discomfort." She said. She had never been very girlish, but when it came to her hair she was always fussy. It was really the only thing she liked about herself, and cutting it off just felt like too much. "I'm sorry, I'm acting like a brat. I just...there's only so much I can take, you know? It's already shorter than I like." And why the dye wouldn't take, she couldn't even begin to guess.

Cal packed up what they had and met his brother downstairs. "They're good horses. A bit worn, but that's better for our cover story." He patted the one closest to him. It seemed to have a little more pep than the other, and he knew he would have to ride it. It would only disobey his more skittish brother. "Alright, let's stock up and move on."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-26-2016, 03:16 AM

"If your sure." Aurora started to eat while Lori packed there things. "Let's make sure we starter the fire before we go." Lori suggested while she packed humming as she went.

Alex packed up his horse and gentle set Cleo on the horse so he could climb up. He was carefully to keep an eye on the horse in case it got scared by Cleo. So far things where fine but he knew i would last long it never did.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-26-2016, 03:27 AM

"I'll do that." Rosemary volunteered, going to put the fire out. She made sure it was completely out, and even tried to make it look like there hadn't been a fire there in the first place.

Cal hopped smoothly up onto his horse. "Calm yourself, Alex." He reminded his brother. "Horses respond better to a confident rider. Act like you're in charge, and you will be."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-26-2016, 03:43 AM

"Cal how many horses have thrown me?" Alex scowled. "I lost count at twenty. I have a reason to be nervous and it's not even me I'm worried about. The horse could easily kill Cleo, besides you she's all I have left."

Lori finished loading the horses and then scrambled onto hers. "I will master getting onto a horse." she scowled a little. "By the time we get to the village I'll know how."