WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-23-2011, 04:26 PM

((wow that's a dark childhood ._. sounds good though! Don't know if you've read back over the previous posts, but I think I'm going to have you start in that wardrobe in the first room that nobody could open. So, you've just woken up and are in an empty wooden wardrobe! o=))

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-23-2011, 09:12 PM

((I'll let her post before I do xD Gives me more to do than find the answer :P ))

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 07:34 AM

((LOL. ;w; Indeeeddd. Dark past=interesting build~. It's not as bad as others though, so that's the good part~ heplz Sorry about the wait. Really, sorry about the delay. Heh >w< And excuse if this is horrid, it's late and I'm dead tired heheh.))

"Ow," Isabell's head throbbed. Looking around it was dark... Very dark. A small little furry thing brushed past, squealing and jumping up she fell backwards and landed sprawled on the floor. "Ow, ow" Isabella whined. Oh the pain, gasping she sat up rubbing her head. 'How quaint, she told herself looking around as she dusted herself off. Standing, she looked around and heard voices, quickly her instincts told her to go to them and she saw several people. "Excuse me?" she began, "What is going on here?" She sauntered over a bit casually, confused and a bit lost if not completely disorientated.

'This whole place is looney, how did I get here? Ugh, how long had I been in that amour anyways?!'

pixy

Old 07-28-2011, 10:31 AM

Username: pixy
Character Name: Calliope 'Callie' Evans
Appearance: Light shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, wears a grey hoodie.
Personality: She mostly keeps to herself but she is not shy. If the subject switches to a hobby she has or something she likes, she can talk animatedly about it for hours on end. She is easily distracted and is a bit of a perfectionist. She is a little OCD as well.
Short Bio: Callie lives a typical normal life of a university student and she has a older brother called Damian who is 25. One day she was taking a few photos with her camera around her university for a project when she suddenly collapsed, blacked out, and woke up here.

Last edited by pixy; 07-30-2011 at 11:02 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-28-2011, 08:27 PM

((eh... I initially put ana in a wardrobe...but I like the armor thing better so XD
looks good pixy, you can start out in the wardrobe instead XD))

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2011, 10:36 PM

((Actually, armor.... armor.... amoure.... amore... I HATE SPELL CHECK BAHAHA XD I WAS USING THE FANCY WORD FOR WARDROBE. I didn't even notice I put armor instead, at least it worked out lmfaoo XD my gosh, I feel dumb!))

pixy

Old 07-29-2011, 07:44 AM

The sound of different voices talking was what woke up Callie. She rubbed her throbbing forehead with one hand as she placed the other onto what seemed to feel like a wooden floor and sat up. The first thing she noticed that it was pitch-black and it felt really hot and stuffy. What the heck...? she thought, and she began to stand up bumping her knee against something solid. She touched it and it felt like a wooden wall. She felt the other sides around her and they felt like wooden walls as well. She straightened up fully and hit her head on some low ceiling. She felt the ceiling; it seemed to be wooden as well.

Panicking slightly, she blindly tried to feel around the walls for a light switch, a lamp, anything. Then she tried to feel for a doorknob. There was nothing in this small, dark wooden room.

The wooden room or whatever it was seemed to be getting more and more stuffy by the minute and she was finding it hard to breathe. She banged on the wooden walls with her fists for a little while until her hands found a small metal handle which she pulled open. A room stood in front of her outside of the wooden space which she now recognised as a wooden wardrobe. People were there talking and she stepped out of the wardrobe, walked over to them, and asked, "What is this place?''

((Would it be ok if I edited my character's profile to add more stuff? ><; ))

Last edited by pixy; 07-29-2011 at 12:31 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-29-2011, 02:43 PM

((Oh wow o.o well, I feel it turned out more epic XD
And that's fine pixy, just let me know so I can update it when your done ^.^))
Thorn, lost deep in thought, jumped at the sound of the confused voice behind.
"Eek!" She turned around, flailing slightly. Once she realized it was just another captive, and not one of those weird creatures from earlier, she settled down, allowing herself to remember the newcomer had asked a question.
"It seems that someone, or something, has taken people like myself and yourself captive, in some sort of...game almost," she shuddered in disgust at the thought of a sentient being toying with people like this, "We're trying to get out, we've found a skeleton key," She said, holding up the small ornate object, "but to get past this last door, we need to solve a series of riddles. We've solved the first two, but are stumped on the last one. Poor Dero here," she said motioning to an unkempt male not to far away, "is also in turmoil, as whatever force is behind this castle has taken his parrot." Thorn sighed, but then remembering her etiquette, "Oh, i'm sorry, my name is Thorn, what's yours?" Even in tough times, formalities were important for one's sanity.

THUNK!

Loud noises from the first room. Those creatures? Her heart jumped in fear. No...there was no chill in the air or the darkness from before. Another victim? She hurried to the other room to find the source.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-29-2011, 08:41 PM

Isabell nodded. Then the THUNK! that was distant, but heard made her stiffen. "Ah, wait!" she blinked. "What is the final riddle?" she asked the male near her, she was torn in between following the girl named Thorn, but really didn't want to leave him alone. Besides, she could get lost following that girl! She could already tell that she was the type to get lost, anyways. "I am also sorry to hear about your parrot being taken.."

pixy

Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 AM

((I'm done...I think. :P))