Espada_Reaper_13
You lost the game!
Send a message via AIM to Espada_Reaper_13

Old 08-09-2011, 10:37 PM

Welcome to Delte the land of dragon trainers.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am the guardian of Delte and all who inhabit this world. I am here to teach you about this world and guide you on your way to become a true dragon trainer.

First lets learn about the creatures of Delte.

Humans- Most humans in Delte are witches, wizards, alchemists, summoners, necromancers or farmers and breeders. Human blacksmiths are the most respected for their skill in creating new and unusual weapons and will be seen with multiple apprentices eager to learn the craft.

Vampires- These aristocratic beings of the night live in areas of Delte where the sun is rarely visible like caves or the Nocturne Mountains. There are two types of vampires: the Pure Bloods which are vampires that were born a vampire, and the Half Bloods which are vampires that were humans turned into a vampire. Living by the rules of the Pure Blood Council, vampires feed on blood willingly given to them by human servants or animals.

Were-Beasts- Were-Beasts are Werewolves, Werefoxes, weretigers or any human that can shift into an animal. Were-beasts can shift into their animal form at will and are savage fighters in combat. Most Were-Beasts are male since a Were-Best's bite will turn a human into a Were-Beast, because of this many strong fighters are turned to keep the population strong.

Elves- Elves are known for their beauty and skill with a bow and arrow. elven magic is one of the strongest and is used for spells of protection or healing. Not much else is known for most elves keep their lives and their race a secret.

Fairies- Fairies are masters at trickery and a well known for their mischief. Fairies are small creatures no bigger than your pointer finger but can change into the size of a normal human at will. The wings of a fairy resemble wings of a butterfly that can become invisible at the fairy's command. If you ever find yourself in the land of the fairies never eat the food or drink the wine for you will become trapped there. To protect yourself from being taken by a fairy keep an iron object with you for fairies hate iron.

Angels- Many angels enjoy spending time on Delte and will leave their home in heaven and live among humans. Some angels that have been seen are Guardians, Archangels, Avengers or Seraphim. Guardians are angels assigned to watch over and guide a person in the right direction. Archangels are powerful angels that watch the regular angels and assign the guardians. Avengers are angels who appear when an angel has strayed off the path off good. Avengers will cut off the accused angel's wings and strip them of their angelic powers. Seraphim are the holiest of angels with six wings, Seraphim rarely leave heaven unless needed in battle.

Fallen- Fallen are angels that have strayed off the path of good and have lost their wings and have been banished from heaven. most fallen live in hell and will leave hell to tempt people to do evil. Fallen have black wings that grew over where their white angel wings were cut off.

Dragons Dragons are found everywhere and can be trained by dragon trainers. There are many types of dragons; some good, others evil but all very powerful. Each dragon type will be described in detail further on.

Now for the best part....Anyone can become a trainer, any creature can learn to train a dragon because we all have a soul dragon. A soul dragon is a dragon that is connected to our soul and is like a dragon form of ourselves. To obtain your soul dragon all you have to do is place your hands on a soul egg and your soul dragon will hatch from the egg.

----------

Now before I continue I should show you my form.

And let me introduce you to my soul dragon Jibril.

Now as you place your hands on the soul egg tell me a little about yourself and lets see what your soul dragon looks like.

(Copy and paste this and fill it out if you want to join)

Name:
Race:
Looks: (either describe looks or paste a pic)
Bio:

Soul Dragon

Name:
Looks: (either describe looks or paste a pic)

----------

Rules

1. Keep all conversations and fights PG-13

2. No trainer or dragon can have the ability to instantly kill other trainers or dragons or have invincibility. You must have permission from the trainer to kill that trainer or dragon, if denied attacks will just seriously injure.

3. Trainers and breeders can own a max of 10 dragons excluding their soul dragon and may trade dragons (except their soul dragon) with other trainers.

4. Dragon Breeders may not sell their eggs or hatchlings to trainers for money.

5. Breeders can specify what type of dragon hatchlings are but not eggs.

6. Vampires and Were-Beasts must have the trainer's permission before changing any trainer.

7. Angels cannot act out of rank. (Ex. guardian angels cannot make another angel a fallen, only avenging angels or seraphim can.)

8. Trainers that want to form a clan the clan leader may make a separate thread as a clan base and must place a link to clan base in their signature and/or to me so I may place it in the main clan list and tell me if it is accepting members or not.

9. Any trainer that quits this RP or doesn't want their dragon may give it to the adoption home for another trainer to take.

~~~Clan list~~~

None

~~~Delte Dragon Adoption Home~~~
Give a Dragon a new home today!

coming soon!

~~~Delte Dragon Breeder Center~~~
Where Breeders can raise the best dragons for trainers!

coming soon!