Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 06:23 AM

Welcome to Gaia, a place of magic, of mystery and of course, pirates. Gaia is home to many kingdoms and wonders, many of which are sought after by the scurge of the world. Long ago, the Gaia Alliance was put together to bring down and apprehend these beings who had begun to overrun the world, taking what they wanted and leaving ruin in their wake. Pirates were believed to have no honor, or reguard for lives even within their own ranks. Capitans sending their men in with little care as to who came back. Only the strong survived, the weak were met with death. You see however, these are no ordinary pirates. The ships they have, are able to travel by land...and by air. Airships have been a popular route with many of Gaia's pirates, allowing them to get around easier, as well as an advantage when attacking kingdoms or land baised areas most of the time. As the Gaia Alliance grew however, the pirate ranks began to shrink. Many caught were made an example of by the Alliance to intimidate and warn other ships and crews of what was to come. Life in Gaia was shifting, though as it did, so did its pirates. Many crews became closer, more careful and similar to families. There were still those however, who held the old ways of the strong surviving. Each ship and crew became its own, taking its own risk, as it took to the sea and sky. One of these vessals, took to the sea and air by the name of The Black Dragon. It's name and crew have begun to spread across the land as one of fear as well as one of unique power. Many are curious to see what the fate of this vessal and the others that remain will be, as the Gaia Alliance attempts to wipe them off the face of the planet.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 08-04-2013 at 07:19 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 07:33 AM

(All Pirate/Alliance Ship position descriptions can be found Here. We are filling the main ones first, others can join as needed or desired.)

The Black Dragon
☠Flag: Here
☠Crew:
Capitan-
First Mate- (Reserved for Kiyoto)
Second Mate-
Navigator-
Cook-
Doctor-
Gunner-
Shipwright-

Last edited by Kiyoto; 08-04-2013 at 07:06 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 07:39 AM

1. NO Godmodding
2. Follow Mene Rules
3. Yaoi, Yuri and Romance allowed within the pg 13 rule.
4. NO OOC in the rp thread, keep it in the OOC, this is your only warning.
5. Submit pro's to me titled "Pirate" or "Alliance" baised on character affiliation, or they will not be looked at. NO ACCEPTIONS.
6. No killing off other's characters without their permission, NPC's are free game though.
7. Post a paragraph minimum, NO one. two or three liners. This is your warning.
8. Not a grammar nazi or anything, but please do try in posts.
9. Keep it friendly.
10. Have fun.
11. More rules will be added if needed

HTML Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]Username[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[IMG]Appearance[/IMG]
[COLOR="Color"][FONT="Vivaldi"][SIZE="7"][B][I]Name[/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="5"][I]☠ My place in this world, is as[COLOR="Color"][B] (who are you in the rp? EX: The Capitan of ------, The First Mate of ----- , etc)[/B][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ I have been around for a few years...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][B](Age)[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ It is easy to tell, that I am a...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][B](Gender)[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ When looking for love, I tend to be...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][B](Sexuality)[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ My choice in weapons tend to be...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][B](weapons)[/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ My best qualities are...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I](strengths, abilities (powers, though do not go crazy here), whatever is good about you.)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ My worst qualities are...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I](weaknesses, fears, things your bad at, etc.)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][COLOR="Color"]☠ My story begins here...[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I](Bio)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ Oh, before I forget...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I](Extra)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]☠ The music of my life...[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I](Theme)[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Kiyoto; 08-04-2013 at 08:22 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 07:39 AM

Last edited by Kiyoto; 08-04-2013 at 07:52 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 07:40 AM

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 07:40 AM

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-04-2013, 07:41 AM