Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-13-2013, 02:29 PM

Haru watched all of the odd people who were standing there talking. They were of all different races and classes, it made him a bit nervous. He pulled down slightly on the rim of his hat, turning over in his mind what he should do. This was so confusing! He had to get the ore to the next village, but that ment going around these people. He could try sneaking around them, but if he got caught they might think he was evil or something. He was unsure, but he had to do something. He decided he needed to get moving, sitting here was not going to do him any good. He turned to go, not seeing the rock that was there before him. His boot hit it, and he gave a slight eep of surprise, before falling forward out into the open. “Ow…” slowly he stood, dusting off his clothes. He sighed a bit, so much for being silent. His hands reached up to adjust his hat, and to make sure it had him covered still. He slowly looked over towards the crowd, who he was sure would have noticed by now the odd little player falling randomly from behind the rocks.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-13-2013, 03:01 PM

"Nah mate. I'm just a Forsworn Knight. I was hired to Guard this Mage here. "He said, pulling out his sword. " I like your Sword designs. Almost look like mine "he said, twirling the blade. His blade had the same design, and looked to be forged of the same Metal. "what's your blades name?" he asked.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 11-13-2013, 03:55 PM

Gawain looked happy to see someone who might know something about swords, He drew the sword covered n a dark mist it gave of a fearful presence "This is Arodlight I was able to retrieve it from a Fairy forge it was a pain to retrieve" He didn't want to reveal Caliburn it was new to him and from what he heard allot of people would kill for this sword literately. "What about your sword whats its name?" he wondered if he was right and this man had found a legendary sword.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2013, 04:34 PM

Sauron de Barta drew his blade. It had a red hue to the steel. " this is Aestus Estus " he said, proud of his blade " took it from a Tomb down in the Dead-lands. Came from some witch king, or traitor. Have had it since I was a level 18, and never had to change it " he said to him.

Temple

Old 11-13-2013, 05:13 PM

Gawain's eyes widened when the knight told him the name of the sword "So it is one of the swords" he said looking at the sword "Do you realize what kind of power that blade holds" he said he was amazed that someone found that sword it was a rare find even for high level players, Gawain looked over the blade he was sure of it he needed that sword but he just wasn't going to kill him "That sword is part of creating Excalibur I need that sword" he said as he looked the man in the eyes.

Andraus

Old 11-13-2013, 07:05 PM

Malum saw a Man (Haru) fall down. He didn't seem particularly threatening, and seemed to be in a Hurry. Malum walked over to the man, and offered a hand. "You alright, Mister? Took a nasty fall there. "she said. She had no reason to attack him. He posed no harm to her, so what was the point?

"You need this Sword, I need a Weapon. You make me an Offer, I'll give you this when the time Comes. "he said, putting it back. He wasn't about to kill the man for the Sword, but it this blade was as powerful as he said, then things might get.....interesting. Unless he could get a weapon to replace Aestus Estus, He wasn't going to part with it. That would just be stupid.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-14-2013, 12:21 AM

Haru looked at the other who offered their hand to him. He glanced down at the hand, before shaking his head. "I'm...ok" he said in a lower voice. He was pretty sure he had made a fool of himself, but there was little he could do about it now. He looked back at the woman, "t-thank you though." Thanking one was polite when they tried to help you, so that was what Haru did. He then looked over at the others a bit, "I...I did not mean to spy...I was passing by...and..." he fell silent. No one wanted to hear his excuses he figured. He pushed away the bubbling feelings and thoughts within him, deciding on trying to be strong for now.

Andraus

Old 11-14-2013, 01:18 AM

She reached over anyway, and helped him up. "Eh, I don't really care if you were spying or not on them. We just arrived ourselves. Nice to meet you, I'm....er, I'm Mis. "she said. She abbreviated her original title, and came up with Mis. Much better than calling herself Mulam in Se, and possibly getting attacked.

EgotisticalNymph
Non-royal Princess

Old 11-14-2013, 01:34 AM

Strea floated in mid-air, frozen. She couldn’t move nor did she want to. If she did, she was afraid that she would be taken out instantly. She attempted to say something, but all she could say was “Well…. Um… I… uh….” She looked towards the others. None of them seemed to hear what she had said, nor did it seem any of them cared. The only thing that she could to effectively was think Someone, anyone, help me….

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-14-2013, 02:57 AM

As Yukina and Akito had questioned Kirito on whether or not it would be okay for them to tag along as well as that they would pull their own weight for being around the whole group. "Of course its okay. The more the merrier." Kirito had nodded his head as he turned his attention only over towards the two males that spoke to one another about a few swords and how one of them had one sword that if forged together, would create the Excalibur. Ignoring much of what the two were saying, when the sudden sound of someone tripping over a hard object only to fall onto the ground was heard, he turned his attention straight over toward who had fallen only to see that it was actually a little mage-like creature. Kirito remained silent the whole time until the woman with the evil eye tattoo made her way over toward the mage and offered to help him up.

So, the other two who were spying on them were not dangerous either. What a relief. As he had returned his attention back onto the female and male who questioned him about joining the group, he gave a slight smile before both of his eyes widen at the feeling of the ground rumbling around everyone in the group. "The..hell..?" Kirito questioned the rumbling as he looked around to see where it was coming from. The rumbling had continued to become louder and louder as the campfire quickly died out due to the woods even rumbling with the ground to separate themselves from the single spot it was in.

The rumbling sound had been caused by an extremely large creature that had been considered one of the more rare ones that would only be seen once every few times if a player had gotten lucky enough. The creature looked to be made of pure stone and had what looked to be a strange yellowish green glow to it from within. From it's head, it had two large tusks that stuck out as well as chains attached to it's back that had giant pieces of earth stuck on it. The creature stomped violently towards the group's location as it towered over everyone by several feet. All that was seen when the creature had approached close enough was a single large hand grasping a hold of one of the trees that blocked it's path to the group.

The size of the creature's hand had made the tree look as though it were a simple little toy tree as it ripped it out of the ground and glared down towards the group. The beast's level had easily reached up to around 89; much further above all other levels within the group no matter what kind of power they had in their disposal at the moment. It roared loudly as it raised it's giant blade into the air before quickly slashing it downwards towards the group. Kirito, staring at the giant creature that had shown itself stared in utter fear and awe. "Move!! We need to get out of here!" He called out to everyone in the group before the blade would decide to land into the ground.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-14-2013, 02:29 PM

Haru looked down, fidgeting a bit with his gloves. He was unsure what to say, and felt a bit foolish at the moment. He had herd what the little fairy had said, but being a black mage himself left little room for argument about others. When the ground began to shake, he looked up, in the direction of the incoming beast. His hands grasped the rim of his hat, out of a bit of shock, fear, and keeping it on as the ground shook. He looked to the man who called out that they needed to move, and he was right. Without really thinking, Haru raised his hands, using a sort of water spell to condence the water in the air to a mist, shielding and hiding them, though it would not last long. Especially against such a high level, he was sure this monster had some tricks up its sleeve…well, if it had any sleeves that it. He grabbed the lady’s hand before him, pulling her along. “This way!” he knew a smei shortcut, from many of the merchants who used this land to cross between towns. It was supposed to be a safezone, and would lead out of the forest. Haru hoped this was true. He did not look back, or up, to see what the awful thing was doing with his sword. They had to get to safety.

Temple

Old 11-14-2013, 02:54 PM

"well what about . . . ." Gawain tuned his head over to the woods as the trees begun to tip over and soon revealed a large creature another member yelled the creature seemed to be attacking but there was no way to defend from this at there level Gawain quickly sheathed his sword knowing that there was no point "Lets get out of here" he yelled quickly sprinting off in the other detection hoping that others would fallow.

Andraus

Old 11-14-2013, 07:43 PM

Mis called forth a troth of vines, and had them wrap around the Creature, pinning it to the earth. She was insane, not stupid. She wasn't ready to die yet, and would not die yet. She than looked over, and grabbed the Fairy. She may not like the little creature for almost blowing her cover, but she wasn't going to let it die. "Hold on, Small-fry!"she said, slipping it into her hood.

"Bosh'tet! "He said, in some weird language. "Let's go, Warrior! We can discuss arrangement's later! "he said, running. You couldn't pay him enough to fight something at THAT level difference. It was outright suicide.

The Thief looked at the Girl, whom he had Paralyzed, and started gathering Herbs. He then put his hands over them, and muttered "Natures Balm"He said. Their was a small light flash, and he held up a small Jar of Salve. He took the Bolt out, and rubbed it on the Hole. "This will release your nerve's in two seconds! We gotta move!"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-15-2013, 04:44 AM

Gemini's eyes widened. She was so shocked that she barely noticed that paralysis setting in. She thought of all the times she had nearly died since getting trapped, and shook violently. Before she had the chance to reply, however, a gigantic Golem-like creature appeared and started to attack. Paralyzed, Gemini had no way of defending herself. The thief who had stolen her purse quickly healed her, and she got up, slightly unsteady. "We need to run. Fast!" She said, her wings already lifting her off the ground.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-15-2013, 10:30 PM

Yukina watched as the giant monster came out."this is bad....this is very bad",she said feeloing the erdge to fight come within her.

Akito tooked to Yukina and frowned."Yukina come on, or well be left behinde",he said grabbing Yukina's wrist and followed after Kirito as fast as he could. The last thing he needed was , Yukina's fighter come out,since when she foaught, she wasnt the normal Yukina.He felt like and older brother to Yukina ,and didnt want to see things go bad."come Yukina move those feet of yours!"

Yukina picked up the paste as fast as she could.B-But what about the others?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-16-2013, 02:36 AM

As the large creature that was causing all the extreme amounts of rumbling of the ground around the group. Kirito had stayed silent and awaited to see what was going to come out from nowhere. As the rumbling came closer and closer every few seconds, he had turned to stared up at the large creature that was preparing to slash down it's giant bade onto the group. Clenching his fists at the thought of how they were going to escape from this large monster, when the sudden stop of the creature's blade had hit against some sort of flat surface that was over them. Kirito's eyes had widened slightly at the fact that there was a barrier which was protecting them all.

Taking the chance while the barrier still held back the creature's unimaginable amount of strength, he had quickly stood back up to his feet and dashed away from the campfire with whatever energy he could. Making his way through the forest at full speed, the covered up wound in his side didn't really help with how he had to move. Luckily though, since the creature had been so large and with everyone splitting up in different directions, it's sight for seeing anyone that was in the group was going to be difficult.

Soon enough though, after running for about a minute or so. A bright light had come into sight from a distance as he noticed up ahead was actually an open path. Quickly making his way over toward the light, Kirito had tripped over a root of one of the trees as he turned only slightly to look back over toward the direction of where he ran off to. Noticing as how Yukina and Akito were actually following him, he had panted heavily to see if the others were following him or they were going in a separate direction as well. From a large distance, the sound of the raging creature sounded almost as though it were making it's way toward a completely different direction. Without sight of a target, the creature had to go and find some thing else to fight.
With everything seeming a bit safer now, Kirito did his best to calm his breathing before looking over at Yukina and Akito. "Are you two...a-alright?" He questioned them before reaching over into his back spare pack and pulled out his map. Opening it up, thanks to the fact that those who had agreed to become part of the group; it allowed him to be able to see small blue nodes of where the other players in their group was.