Kinda ^^ -I sniffle a bit- 3 23.08%
Yes =D -Yay? ^^;;- 10 76.92%
Didn't read it ^^; -Oh, okay ^^;; No problem~- 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

OzzysSycophant
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-19-2011, 06:47 AM

Welcome

You can find the recruiting thread Here.

The new discussion thread can be found right Here.

So I was thinking... I guess it's not all that great and maybe a little cliche... But it can have 3-5 characters. Maybe more. Anyway, the three main characters are Alex and her friend [male or female] and the third has to be a guy. We can definitely add more friends of any gender to either the boy or Alex and her friend or people from different universes if not everyone thinks this totally sucks... Anyway o-0...

Rules:[subject to change]
1. Obviously, follow TOS!
2. Please post, or notify me of an inability to do so, at the very least once every week or two.***

*** This applies to myself as well. If I don't let you guys know ahead of time, I'll be taken down from owner of the thread and you guys can decide who oversees it after me. After one week of inactivity, you'll be sent a reminder and a link to the thread, after the second week, I'll notify you of the removal. Of course, if you wish to join again, I'd be more than happy to accept you and I'll have your characters saved elsewhere. By the way, the messages will always be sent on Saturdays. Also, not being able to post because the people or person you were roleplaying with haven't yet replied is a valid excuse.

The Story Starts just after Alex and her friend[s] who live in a world full of magic and magical items were playing around with a magical infinite holding bag and pull themselves and the bag into itself. This creates like a rift between the seven universes and Alex and her friend[s and others] land in a universe with almost no magical influence. There, they are spotted by an unseen boy whose intent is to rob them of any magical item so he can sell it to take care of his sickly parents...

I don't really want there to be too many specifics, since improvising is the best part of any role play, but Mr.Thief is supposed to come off as bad-ass and cruel but he's really kind. -Shrugs- Other than that, come up with whoever you want your character to be ^^;

Universe Descriptions:

1. [Alefni] [ah-LEF-nee] Alex's Universe - Full of magic, it simply infuses with every material, including flesh. All people are born with magical abilities that are typically genetically related. Alex herself was born with the ability to 'enhance' or slightly change certain parts of her body and she typically makes herself look like a half-furry and changes the color of her hair often. Other powers include influence over certain materials, very heightened senses, intelligence, or instincts, and the ability to fully transform your body to anything your mind can think of that's a living creature.

2. [Earth]Basically- Earth. No magic, the era is somewhere around the renaissance period, and... Well, not much else to say ^^; The only difference is that every universe is aware of each other though they've never been connected before.

3. [Aquar] [AH-kwahr] This one's much more wet. there's only one continent about the size of the Americas which is heavily spotted with rivers and lakes as well. The people typically have more colorful skin and typically have dark shades of hair from any color of the rainbow and only ever grow on the top of the head [no facial or body hair]. Eye colors tend to be dark shades of colors or black as well. Magic here is a half-and-half sort of thing. People her are typically more private. They don't meddle in others' affairs and others don't meddle in theirs. This is not to say they're selfish or antisocial, though ^^

4. [Talein] [tah-LEEN] A universe of desert. It's one complete land mass with only one small ocean and has only few rivers and lakes. The people typically have dark colored skin typically in red, brown, or black hues and have varying severity of furry qualities [anywhere between just pointy teeth and ears to full-on fur]. Their hair is typically bleach white or jet black, with the occasional brown if the parents were mixed. Eye colors are pretty much black, sometimes with a second, thin ring of bright color. Magic here is a half-and-half sort of thing. The culture is very relaxed and friendly. Everyone's just trying to survive so they all can sympathize. ^^

5. [Xandre] [ZAHN-drey] More or less a giant rain forest. There are many marshes and rivers but no oceans or seas. All water is fresh, not salt. The people of this universe are split into two different groups. Group 1, "Darscens" are the people who live on the ground. They typically have incredibly pale skin and eyes and hair of earthy tones such as green and brown. Group 2 known as "Feyans" are those who've taken to the upper canopy of trees. They have a fascination with flight and the sky. These people have mostly purple, blue, or pink eyes with light shades of most colors for hair. Magic here is a half-and-half sort of thing but people in this universe can only ever alter their appearances to varying degrees. This culture is more of a tribal type thing.

6. [Fuseke] [fuu-zeh-KEE] Imagine a realm full of fantasy creatures of every variety. Here, magic is somewhat rare but not quite coveted: if you have it, you have it; if you don't, you don't. People here are avidly centered on beauty, majesty and elegance. The earth is made up of only purplish rock and vast underground oceans of greens and blues. The primary source of food it lichen-like plant life or flying creatures similar to vultures but much more... Graceful. The people who exist here have pale shades of purple or mocha-brown or just plain stark white. Their hair is usually white, red [red red, not natural human red], or black and their eyes are typically all one color [sometimes two, but there are no whites or pupils] but these can be any color imaginable. More often than not, the magical abilities of the people are either the ability to transform themselves or alter their voices.

7. [Nohtrym] [no-TRIM] The thief boy's universe, and a sort of twisted version of Earth. Magic items are rare and magic users are even more rare. In this universe, dragons used to exist and live among the people. If the dragon particularly liked a human, it would give a portion of it's magic to them. One year, a new king arose and ordered the extinction of dragons after he was denied the gift from one who had befriended his father. Now, after technological advances have advanced past that of even present-day Earth, Magic only resides in small bits in very few people the world over through their ancestors' DNA. Only the rich posses magical items and even though it's a technologically advanced culture, it's still under the rule of kings.

Soooo, yeah... Anyone interested? ^^;

Chara Profile:
Username:
Character Name:
Universe:
Picture or brief description:
Bio: [Like, personality, maybe a little background]
[Theif Boy, friend/relative of someone, or just someone new and stand-alone?]

PM or visit recruiting thread to join please. =] Not that anyone will... -sigh- ._.

Characters so far:
Username: OzzysSycophant
Character Name: Alex
Universe: 1
[Only she's much more clothed and has green eyes ^^; ]
Bio: Ah... Dunno? It'll come later I guess....

Username: OzzysSycophant
Character Name: Naomi Annette
Universe: 2
Bio: That'll come later =]

Quote:

Username: Ana_M
Character Name: Alexander Frosfuros
Universe: 7
Extra: His left eye is a bit slanted and his ears are a bit pointed and curl a little at the end, he has feminine hands.
Bio: Neat-freak, kind and willing, leader and semi-confident, willing to do what it takes to get what he wants. Alexander works hard, and almost always succeeds so he's not too used to failure, but he knows when he needs to be humble.
Thief Boy
Quote:
Username: Pheonix Bird
Name: Alexis
Universe: 2 [but sent to 1]
Bio: Alexis's parents had abandoned her at the age of 3. Her parents are humans from [Universe 2]. They had traveled for a year to find the [universe] on which she would fit in. This planet would have to be for people with magic or as some say with more significant power than humans, also known as Alex's world, [universe 1].
Image: Long, silverish-blue hair, dark blue sometimes looks black eyes. When she is older, has wings almost looking like they are part vampire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
Username: Esmme
Character Name: Keji
Universe: 3 (water)

Keji's eyes are a dark navy, just like his hair. Skin is slightly darkened and he has markings that are basically tattoos.

Bio: Always one to keep to himself Keji has been called a number of things: stoic, arrogant, silent, rude . . . when all he honestly is relates to quite. Born and raised in a universe full of water [Universe 3] he has the natural urge to adore all bodies of the liquid.
It was by his own curiosity (though he wouldn't admit to that . . . he says it was someone else's suggestion) that Keji chose to leave his home. Itching for some adventure, he chose to try and find his way to another realm. Who would have known he would succeed?

Username: Esmme
Character Name: Vos
Universe: 6 (shifter)

Vos is the male on the left - dark hair with red at the ends. He has solid red eyes - no pupils or whites - that make his appearance seem more . . . otherworldly. If you look close enough there is the slightest fading to black where the pupil should be. It is often difficult to tell if he is truly looking at you. There is just enough color in his skin tone to make his pale skin seem almost skin-tone.

Bio: Vos most certainly has abilities. Gifted with being able to alter his voice and appearance, he has always had a bit of . . . fun with the act. More often than not it is difficult to tell when he is being honest or a complete liar. He is far better at altering his voice than he is his shape: Vos can only manipulate certain features instead of change them completely.

Known for being a bit of a trouble-maker, Vos chose to wander the moment he could escape his own planet. Yes, he was in love the the beauty of his home world . . . but he couldn't stay there forever.
He eventually stumbles upon the group in question. . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
Username: Aoi Kazuya
Character Name: Tirae
Universe: 6

Hair is purely white save for that section in front which is black. His eyes are pupil-less with an icy-lightning blue color.
Bio: Tirae is one of the few in his universe that was born with the ability to use magic. He specializes in the use of crystals. In truth, Tirae is really laid-back to the point that he's a pretty lazy person. He spends much of his time just staring up at the sky or deep into the depths of the underground oceans. Not very good at altering his voice, Tirae can alter his appearance pretty well. He still doesn't quite understand what drove him to decide to leave his beautiful universe behind to explore others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soturo Ayami View Post
Username: Soturo Ayami
Character Name: Ashila Griffin
Universe: [7]
Picture or brief description: Ashila ( 5'8", 135lbs, eyes brown, hair color/style varied)
Bio: A bio-engineer, and the holder of a curious pair of claws, she came across in her family's attic. The house recently emptied except for a few servants, that claws serve as some sort of magic weapon she hasn't been able to removes. When asked she tells people they are just a pair of typing gloves so she doesn't hurt her finger. She doesn't know what exactly they do but since she had never thought about the use of magic, being a woman of technology, she may never be able to remove them.
My name's Tiffany. Ozzie is my boyfriend ^^; Hence me being his sycophant =]

Last edited by OzzysSycophant; 09-15-2011 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Adding rules and editing descriptions/characters

OzzysSycophant
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-26-2011, 12:27 AM

Yay, it's the first day the roleplay is officially open! How exciting~ Anyway, first post:

Alex, Alexis and Kevin had all gathered in their secret cove in the middle of the forest located just to the side of their village. Alex knew that her two best friends were from different worlds and always wondered how they got to her section of the seven universes of all places.
"Hey guys, I have an idea!" She pulls out a frumpy looking bag and a bit of rope, the later of which she starts tying around herself. Her two friends groan and sigh - they know where this is going. "Well, no one knows where these things go, right? I'm curious! Hold on to this and whatever you do, don't let go," Alex demands, handing the other end of the rope to Kevin.
Once she feels satisfied that it's safe, Alex reluctantly pushes her hand into the infinite bag of holding. She feels the normal tug of the artifact but instead of thinking of an object to surface, she thinks of herself being taken where ever everything else is. While Alexis is firmly grasping the bag and the rope with Kevin, the usual slight tug of the infinite container turns to a violent wrenching and effortlessly drags Alex, Kevin and Alexis through itself.
Screaming and gasping as she falls, Alex hears a loud, horrible whoosh, like a hurricane and looks up. For just a moment, she sees twilight with seven different spots, then the twilight is ripped asunder by a dark gap which the three friends fall through. One blink later, and they're all toppled over each other - bag and rope still in hands - in a jungle clearing.
Trying to talk but only able to force a guilty whisper, Alex announces, "We're not in our forest anymore," and looks to her two friends.

Last edited by OzzysSycophant; 09-02-2011 at 10:18 AM..

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 07-26-2011, 09:56 AM

Alexander was working on scavenging for some herbs for his parents.. Life just wasn't going well recently when all of sudden he hears screaming and the birds are flying away then a loud CRASH. Jumping he drops everything and begins to run to where he heard the noise. Three kids who look better off are dazed and just laying in a lump together. "What the hell just happened?" he asked himself quietly as he hid behind the rock.

"We're not in our forest anymore," he could barely hear her whisper. She seemed scared, 'this is quite perfect, they come from a different universe and just decide to drop into ours. Alexander couldn't help but to feel annoyed. Finally, deciding to take some action he jumped out from behind the walk after finding a nice, strong yet sharp stick. He held it level to them.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" he asked. He wasn't one of them fancy sorts, he didn't have no good clothes that he could show off to them, much less anything else. All he had was this damned skill of his that allows him to be a tad quicker, and to being to correctly guess his opponent's next move. But that was really just useless, he was horrible at dodging as is. "Well, hurry up and say it," Alexander growled under his breath.

words: two-thirty

Last edited by Ana_M; 07-26-2011 at 11:04 AM..

OzzysSycophant
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 PM

"Ah, I'm Alex and this is Alexis, but 'what are we doing here'? Ahm.... That's uh... That's a good question," Alex said, confused and intrigued at the same time, looking from her surroundings to the boy with a stick. "We seem to be standing around, looking bewildered! Heh..." Her ears twitched uncomfortably. This guy's kinda cute but something tells me to stay back. Maybe he's all aggressive and territorial... Better act calm and let him know this was an accident...
"Excuse me, I'm sorry Sir, but do you by any chance know where we are? We're not exactly sure how we ended up here, this was all a big fluke..." Alex shuffled a bit in place, hoping he'd take this as a sign that she was harmless... Since she was indeed >.>;

Last edited by OzzysSycophant; 09-09-2011 at 04:13 AM..

OzzysSycophant
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2011, 06:03 PM

Somewhere else in the forest, a girl crashes to the ground from nowhere...

"Ow..." W-where am I??? Naomi looked around, trying to backtrack in her memories. Well, I was standing in my house... Washing the dishes... I-I must have blacked out, and that's when this odd dream started... The girl laughed to herself, not entirely convinced but relieved and eager to look around. Dream or not, she was here now and knew nothing of where 'here' was or how to get back home.

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 09-04-2011, 04:21 PM

Tirae looked around with a bit of a bored air around him. All he could see as far as his normal vision could stretch were...machines. What universe was he in now...? He should probably ask but from what he could gather...it was nothing like his home universe. He couldn't wait until his crazy urge to explore was over and he could finally head home. Looking around once more, he started off down the path in front of him, hoping it'd take him somewhere with more...natural things.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 09-10-2011, 06:26 PM

For some reason, this universe has been sucking people in, and throwing others out... It was unnatural, the higher-ups couldn't even truly figure out exactly why this is happening, as far as they could tell, it never happened before! "Excuse me, I'm sorry Sir, but do you by any chance know where we are? We're not exactly sure how we ended up here, this was all a big fluke," the girl in front of him seemed to mutter as she shuffled on the ground.
He smirked, the girl knew she was in a bad spot. Heh, they must have got something good about them..

"Oh?" he gasped as he lifted her chin up some to look at him square in the face, "You so sure about, that? How would I know that you're not going to try anything, funny?" Compensation, that's what he was looking for. Compensation for him helping, lots of it.. He had a family to save, he wasn't looking to make any friends, friends just get you in trouble! They started shit, all the time. "Stand up," he dropped her and walked back a foot or two to look down upon her and her friends, "Look, I might help if I get a starter's fee of something, real nice. I'll decide what's real nice, got it?" If he had to, he'd betray these people and sell them off as slaves. Whether they're good at using magick or not!

((Hope that wasn't too bad, trying to get back into character of making him cunning.))

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 09-12-2011, 12:43 AM

Keji slowly lifted his head. The glassy water was still - too still. The male's act of breathing caused slight ripples in the water about his chest; it was almost disrupting to the silence. In the darkness of the night it looked as though everything was made out of black stone.
The "aquarian" stood in the middle of a strange pond with the oppressive sounds of the night creeping over him. Stone-still, he carefully lifted a hand out of the water and brushed his navy hair away from his dark gaze. Where am I? Unfamiliar with this sudden change in scenery, Keji had frozen in his spot with the hopes of being returned to his home. He'd just gone for a short swim . . . and suddenly he surfaced in an area that didn't even smell like home. Something happened; there was an unseen change.

Navy eyes scanning the shore, Keji hesitantly started toward the edge of the pond. I'll find where I am from the land, perhaps. There was a minimal amount of land in his universe [3], so it was surprising to think that this was more dry. The thought never crossed his mind, really. He thought he had suddenly been brought to another place in his own realm.
Searching the darkened shore he finally stepped out of the water. The cool breeze that struck his mostly bare skin made the aquarian shiver: this didn't feel right. Carefully making his way through the underbrush, Keji began his search for another living being. Someone had to know where he was.

((:XD He's going to wander about looking for someone, I suppose. :lol: I'll add my other charry in later. ;)))

OzzysSycophant
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2011, 08:22 PM

Alex cowered on the spot after the aggressiveness of the boy. Jerk... Animal... Who in the hell does he think he is? Useless little... In her mind she was badmouthing him all over, but that couldn't change the fact that she was scared. "I-I... Um..." Alex glanced at her friend who was still on the ground, rather frightened. Guilt surged through her and anger blossomed in her chest. Anger with herself, of course, but she decided to use it to get them out of this predicament.

"Look, we don't have anything, okay? We have the clothes on our backs and this useless bag that got us into this mess. You want it? Take it. I have three others at home!" Her insides were squirming with fear but she threw the bag of infinite holding at the guy's face and put her hands on her hips. Alex was trying hard to not show her terrible fear of an unknown world and an unknown inhabitant of said world, so she set her anger in the forefront of her mind and gave the boy a glare that she really meant for herself.

"A dream... A dream... That's all this is," Naomi tried reassuring herself. She stumbled through the forest , not really sure what she was looking for, but looking all the same. Either it was a very small forest or she had appeared at the very edge of it, because she soon broke free of trees and the most miraculous thing she'd ever seen lie before her eyes: Giant metal structures, seemingly moving on their own, coming right up to the tree line. "How could I possibly think this up..?" Now feeling rather weary, the Earthling set out along the field of mechanical structures. Dread was starting to well up inside her. Here she was, far from her home, in an unfamiliar land with unfamiliar forests and unfamiliar buildings and she hadn't met a single person. Worst of all, though... "This doesn't feel like a dream..."

Naomi's pace slowed bit by bit with every step. She wasn't sure if she wanted to continue any more... She was about to give up and dash back to the forest, maybe go a different direction and find herself in a more pleasant place until she woke up, if she could wake up, when suddenly she saw someone. The initial sight of the man made her gasp aloud and she clasped her hands around her mouth too late to stop it from being clearly audible to the man. He looked like the definition of a being from the sixth universe - Tall, beautiful, no pupils in his striking eyes... Hair of pure white with a single tuft of black. How could she have come up with any of this on her own? Maybe she was in someone else's dream....

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you but... Are we in the sixth universe?" She called aloud to the man. Seeing another intelligent, organic being made Naomi feel more at ease. She skipped up to him, curtseyed and gave him a very polite smile. "My name is Naomi Annette, and I'm unsure of where I am... I'm from Earth, the second universe." Her biggest worry now was that she seemed polite and likable to the man, so that she might have some company until she could get home - how ever that was.

Last edited by OzzysSycophant; 09-12-2011 at 08:32 PM..

Esmme

Old 09-13-2011, 06:17 AM

The night sounds were different in this realm. Keji scented the air as though trying to taste it . . . but gave up quickly. It didn't taste or smell like home. As the aquarian slowly made his way through the forest, he found that the patch of trees he'd gone through was rather small. It gave way to a tiny clearing . . . and sound finally traveled to meet the male's ears.

Keji's navy eyes scanned over the darkness before finally finding what he was looking for. Movement and voices signaled that there was someone up ahead, and upon further inspection the aquarian found that there were a few people talking. The girl looked panicked, as though something was wrong (this would be Alex).
He wasn't one to get into another's business, but Keji slowly stepped toward the group, keeping himself hidden in shadow that the forest offered.
Do they need help?
The male fingered the lithe blade that was strapped across his chest absently. It looked like this may be a hostage situation. . . .

With a whisper of sound he was a good couple feet behind Alexander with his weapon comfortably cradled in his hand. The aquarian caught Alex's gaze with his own before taking a silent step forward, carefully coming out of his crouch as he prepared to attack the thief.

((:XD Just wanted someone to acknowledge his presence . . . and perhaps save Alexander's life. :sweat:))

OzzysSycophant
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2011, 11:45 AM

Alex caught the eye of a very pretty man carrying a blade. At first, she was caught off guard by the strange color of his skin, but then panic crept it's way into her breast - the male was poised for attack and his aim on the brute in front of her. "No! Wait!" she cried. Though the rude blond had been nothing but bad news, that was no reason to let him get cut up! Alex dashed between the two and held her hands out, her eyes shut tightly. "Please don't attack anyone..." Especially me....

Esmme

Old 09-15-2011, 08:26 PM

Just as Keji's blade lifted, Alex's voice caught his attention. With a frown, the aquarian lowered his blade . . . and met the girl's gaze steadily. His voice was low and flowing - just like the water from his planet. "Did I perceive the situation wrongly?" The male's maroon-tinged skin kept him mostly hidden in shadow, and his markings helped with the camouflage. "Are you . . . in trouble?"

He'd never been off planet before. Seeing the people before him was . . . interesting. They looked so similar to Keji's own race, yet they were completely different. Curiosity blossomed in his mind, but the tall male said nothing on that matter. Instead, he tilted his head to regard Alex and her tightly closed eyes. "I'm not going to attack you, girl." He had planned on attacking Alexander. His navy eyes narrowed as he looked over the other male.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 09-16-2011, 01:04 PM

Ashila cursed under her breath as she stared up into a canopy of trees. This wasn't her garden and she wasn't sleeping. She had awakened in a strange place with more green outside then she thought possible. 'Nature fades, as technology spreads...' She thought warily as she placed a hand to her throbbing head. This week her hair was white, a soft feathered look her stylist decided would be best for her presentation on her new bio mechanics system. Regrowing plant life to further their existence. She had an entire garden because of it which she used for work purposes only. The botanical garden was a large, 15x15 glass house that held two floors, the bottom was flowers nearly extinct in their day and age. It gave her a lot of pride to be able to accomplish such a feet as growing plants. The second was carnivorous plants, her own secret little hobby. Oh they had cost her a pretty penny but it was worth it for her darlings.

What lead up to her being here? Ashila wondered staggering to her feet rather disoriented. Her legs felt like rubber, and her head kept to that nagging pound it was making her dizzy. Looking around her mind processed the flora and even fauna she saw about. Maple wood, birch, a rabbit, lizard. Oh god where was she? A moan escaped her as she tried to stumble towards one of the large trees. One of the biggest she had seen outside of a picture book. It would be even more marvelous if she didn't have a migraine pushing at the back of her eyes making any and all light like needles stabbing her corneas. The white claws graphed to her finger (Ashila still didn't know how to get them off) tapped against the bark of the tree as she gathered herself like the noble woman, and the respectable scientist she was. She pushed at the feather fall of her hair and pulled out a few leaves as she tried to put it back in style. Her fingers fiddled with her white suit-dress as she tried to make it straight and perfect. 'Almost perfect...' there was even dirt here she was betting her white dress looked worse for the wear.

Sighing heavily she straighten her posture ignoring the headache and took in everything with a critical eyes. Fighting the urge to reach for the gun that was clipped to her side she glided (because a lady never walked), through the forest noting tersely that heels were not the best here as she searched for some higher lifeforms.

Ana_M
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 AM

When he was roughly grabbed and held at sword-point Alexander stared at it, raising his hands in the sign of "defeat". There was no way he was going to die because of some girly. "No! Wait!" She came between the two, holding her arms out like a chicken. "Please don't attack anyone.." Oh, this was just friggin' great. Alexander now had to owe the girly for stepping in between them. He pushed her outta the way, not rough, but certainly not gentle either.

The other male had an accent it seemed, different. 'Well, Nohtrym is quite the popular world today, isn't it?' He shook his head, "I'm not going to attack you, girl." He looked at the male, they were similar heights, while the girl was like a midget. He chuckled.

"Aye, she owes me some things, while I now owe her some lodging." He slid his glance over to Alex, then picked up the bag. "What's that name again, girly? Alex?" He glanced at her with a weary look, he had a feeling that more mischief and trouble was coming his way. Wonder how much this will sell for in the market? He then spoke a charm as he ran his finger along the fellow's sword. "An't gonna even hurt a chicken, now." A sick grin broke out on his face, making him seem a bit more cheery.

He started off, keeping watch, tense. Ready for any sign of action that the other male was gonna initiate another attack, "Girly, come along! You an't got no where to go, right? Then you better follow me or stay out here and get poisoned." He glanced at the man from the water planet, turns out the tales were true about them lookin' funny, to show that he meant for him to come along as well. Scoffing, Alexander carried on. He then realized he forgot the basket filled with herbs. "Ker'nya eating magick!" The blonde spat out the curse, he turned back and grabbed the basket, how the hell did he forget it?! "Go!"

He cleared his throat, face slightly flushed from the embarrassment of forgetting the herbs.

((Hope I didn't cross any lines or went too fast? xD Also, those that have their characters in the 7th world and want to make contact with other chars, better do it yourself or maybe stalk them. About to make a char for other world.. :'D))

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 09-20-2011, 04:23 PM

Ashila grimaced. Her legs were getting tired and her arms felt heavy. She supposed what ever brought her, where ever here was, had dropped her rather much in an uncomfortable position. Not that she woke up in that position, well she had never had a true restful nights sleep.

Coming around a few trees she spotted a few people. She recognized the one but the other. Her heat made a jump, stuttered and beat rapidly. What the...? Curiously she approached them and noticed the frightened girl. Her eyes shot immediately to Alexander and she grabbed onto the back of his shirt roughly as he made to run off. Deftly she took the basket from him and wacked upside the head with the flat of her palm. "Alexander Frosfuros you cad. What business have you got scaring that girl. I didn't think you were such a petty thief." She insulted him, giving his a haughty glare and she could stare down at him from her height with the added aide of her high heeled shoes.

"I thought you had more sense then that." She shook her head in reprimand before turning to the other two. The males appearance was rather a shock but her mind was already working the data over. She would not show her surprise to him or anyone, she was never so forth coming and improper. "I apologize if this insufferable idiot has caused you any problems, Sir, Miss." She nodded her head in greeting, then absently shook the neck of Alexander's collar. She could ring his neck for being so rude, though she did eye the sword the man had held to her friends neck. She wasn't as adapt a fighter as she would like so running would be the best option. Well, her mind went over several option that were plausible...if she weren't wearing such a short skirt.

The thought made her push the basket under his arms and tug at the ends of her dress making it longer to a minute extent. "If you would like I can dispatch him now." She tugged again at her friends collar. She wouldn't kill him just give him a stern talking to...with her heels. It seemed the only time she could readily be herself was with him, because she was much less sophisticated with him around. Something she wanted to remedy.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-20-2011, 11:26 PM

Tirae had been wandering for a bit before he heard a sharp intake of breath. He flexed his fingers slightly, loosening his muscles so that he could have access to his magic faster in case it was needed. Blinking, he turned slowly towards the source of the sound to see a girl, younger than him by the looks of it. His pupiless eyes stared at her blankly for a moment before he slouched where he was standing and crossed his arms, listening silently to her question and introduction.

"This is not the sixth universe." He said softly, his words drawn out as he spoke in his usual slow, smooth, tenor voice. "Fuseke is unpolluted by these...machinations of other beings." he continued, his eyes sweeping over the landscape with a critical glint in them. "You may call me Tirae, Naomi Annette of Earth."

If he came off sounding pompous or with a holier-than-thou air, it wasn't something he had done purposely. Even in his home universe, among his own people, Tirae was not one to interact often with others. He was oftentimes just too lazy, or just uncaring. It made no difference to him whatsoever as to what others thought of him.

Esmme

Old 09-25-2011, 10:06 PM

((Sorry for my disappearance. :sweat:))

Keji's dark eyes narrowed when the boy fingered his blade. Slowly lowering it, the aquarian merely kept silent. He wasn't sure what to say at that point. He had interfered with a situation that was already . . . taken care of, apparently. The male's lithe form tensed when Ashila suddenly appeared. Keji was sure to give her a critical look as he analyzed her.

Flickering his gaze back to Alex, the male sheathed his blade uncertainly. "I believe the situation was merely a . . . misunderstanding." He spoke to everyone there, not just the girl before him. With a swift movement, the tall creature offered a strange sort of greeting - like a handshake, but instead of touching hands it was gently grasping the other's wrist. Offering his hand first to Alex, Keji kept his features rather expressionless.

What have I gotten myself into?

Esmme

Old 12-14-2011, 07:46 AM

((:( Did it die? Haha, no!))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-14-2011, 12:50 PM

((yea...i think it did XD))

Esmme

Old 12-14-2011, 05:57 PM

((:( Ah, well. I liked my character in here. :lol:))