Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Welcome to a realm of fantasy. Within the world you know is yet another world. A hidden one full of creatures and people both of the darkness and the light. Sometimes these people and creatures walk amongst the humans, often disguised when they need to be. Many however can pass easily for human and need no disguises. These are the ones that cause the most problems. They are also the ones that try to keep the balance. They are of the factions of light and dark; order and chaos.

They are the Keepers.

Setting:

Deep within the forest is a small community. It is the village of Er'nath and it is where all Keepers of Order and Chaos are born. They never stay long though, just until they are old enough to survive on their own. Then they leave to choose their side. It is where this story will begin to unfold.

((AKA: this means that all characters must start in the village...they don't have to stay there long though))

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 06:14 PM

Rules:
(will be added as necissary)

1. Keep everything PG-16!
2. No God-moding!
3. Have fun! :wink:

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 06:21 PM

Procedure for Joining:

We are going to be a fairly private RP, but at first will have a few limited open slots perhaps only 4.

To join please PM one of us with you character sheet as well as a sample of you RP skills and we will decide together whether or not to join.

Do not beg to join and don't be upset if we do not choose you.

Slots:
1. Gwinivere
2. StormRose

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Characters:

Username: Kaderin Triste
Character Name: Annika Vryce
Race: 1/2 vampire 1/2 werecat
Hair: Sort and sort of piecy, her hair is a deep raspberry color.
Eyes: Golden cat's eyes even in human form.
Height & Body type: Annika is 5'9" and has a fairly skinny and lean figure. She has well defined muscles, but it's not very visible from just looking.
Description/bio: Writes stories about the fantasy side of her life under the pen name Katrina Asher has a 2 published and is currently working on a third. Others often see her as a bit of a mystery and she likes to keep it that way. Her mother left when she was still a baby and her father was killed one night while she slept. She knew the killer and still feels guilty about it. Because she's half vampire, she doesn't have to change during the full moon though she does feel the compulsion to often. She also is not limited to just one form, but can change into any form of cat as well as being able to only go through partial changes. Her favorite though is the tigress. Annika also does have to drink blood, but it's not as often as most vampires do. Once a week is often enough for her to survive.
Attitude: Annika has a bit of a fiery temper though it sometimes takes a while to anger her. Normally she is a very calm and collected person. She is a bit wary of meeting new people however because of her father's murder.

__

Username: Zane Troy
Character Name: Zane Troy
Race: Werepanther
Hair: Deep violet hair(dyed) that falls just past the waistband of his jeans. It's straight and often his bangs fall over his right eye.
Eyes: Deep green with gold flecks.
Height & Body Type: Zane is 6'5" and has a lean body. His muscles are very well defined but don't make him look like someone who spends all his time in the gym.
Personality/attitude: Zane is really a very calm and outgoing person, but when angered can become very violent. It takes a lot usually to anger him though. He loves to meet new people and try new things, but becomes a bit more cautious and wary around the time of the full moon.
__

Username: Surreal Nytebane
Character Name: Surreal Nytebane
Race: Elemental (fire)
Description: long pale pink hair that's nearly white, golden eyes, one fragile looking wing coming out from the left side of her back
Personality: She's loud, and often outspoken, but sometimes quiet. Surreal can be very hot-tempered at times. She has an inner demon that she's working to control and contain, but when it emerges, she doesn't remember what she's done.

__

Username: Gabriel Nocturne
Character Name: Prothvar
Race: Demon
Hair: long and black
Eyes: His eyes are actually black with a jagged inner ring of silver.
Wings: large, dark and leathery
Appearance: lean and muscular, he keeps his nails slightly long and painted black.
Typical Outfit: black dress pants, white buttoned shirt, usually left ubuttoned.
Personality: He looks down on humans as an infereior and rather worthless and disgusting race. However, he has met a few humans that he was able to respect and even grow to care for a bit. For the most part however, he likes to wreck havoc whenever possible.
______

______

Username: StormRose
Character Name: Alexandra Locke
Race: Ancient/Lycan-Dragon-Elf
Hair: Ordinary hair, golden brown with light streaks, but when she is using her powers, her hair turns to black with purple streaks. She keeps her hair up, but loosely, and it often falls out. She has a lot of hair, and it falls almost to her waist when up.
Eyes: Teal, slightly narrower pupils than a human has
Other notes on appearance: Her ears are ever so slightly pointed.
Typical Outfit: Alex tries to keep things simple. she is always able to move in what she wears, and often dresses like guy. All except her top. As she is often busy in her forge, or racticing hard, her top is a casual tank top. Her mother feels she should dress like a lady, but her mixed breed father is proud of his daughter. Even if she doesn't have the heart to kill.
Personality: A bit of a klutz, Alex has learned to take embarassment well. But in most cases, the girl is a rather friendly. She's a very sweet girl, with a good temperment. However, her talents make it difficult for her to fight without losing herself. If she kills, she's not herself. Alex is a very happy go lucky person in most cases. She tries to see hte bright side, but it doens't always happen. When it comes to people around her, she knows full well that people can and soemtimes will hurt her. People have been trying to get her to use her power for their gain since she was 10
Power: This power is a connection. When she holds a weapon, a sword really, she sees it's past in a moment. If the blade has been used to do evil, chances are Alex will find herself possessed y the blood lusting spirit of the weapon. This lasts until she releases the weapon,or it is pried from her fingers. This is the only ime when alex is really mean.
Racial Background: Her father is a mix breed, half Lycan, half Dragon/Elf. when I say dragon, it needs to be understood that my dragons can assume human form, and look a lot like elves when they do so. For this reason, and Elf/Dragon hybrid isn't uncommon. As for the Lycan, her grandfather was a were-jaguar. Being only 1/4 Lycan howeve,r Alex has no shift. When she is 'possesed' (hair changes color) her eye sight improves, and she's more than a little catty. That's the only time when her lineage really shows through.
As for Ancient, when I use the term, it simply means gifted human. Her mother is from a noble line and acts like it. However, in marrying her husband she gave up right to nobility, though she hasn't forgtten it, nor will she let Alex. However, she never mentions it directly. Her power comes from this side, as ancient's powers essentially draw from nature, and draw like hers does.

Username: Admonished Nonsense
Name: Winter Elimore Elisk
Age: Unknown, very old at least, as he has taken part in two separate life's, in two different forms.
Race: At fist he was simply a powerful white magic creature, and as the years flew by slowly he changed, trying to join into society yet being forced away. Finally he decided to use his strength to pull himself into a different form, creating a rather Angel looking man.
Hair: Dusty brown, locks of white placed across its back.
Eyes: Silver, filled with deep thought and showing his true age, shaped inhumanly, as they show the form of a cat.
Height & Body type: Seemingly tall, even for his appearance, 5'10, thin yet strong muscles can be seen when he is void of clothing
Picture appearance: Winter
Bio: As most he was not born, as he seemingly appeared as jets of white flame, pitted silver eyes allowing him to see. For this he was not allowed into society, yet trained, his white form turning slowly more human as the years went by, the art of fighting becoming his one and only companion. It seemed to last so long, as the past and future appeared in the forms of books and peoples tales and prophesy s. Sadly he was never till this day to belong to the society he loved, or enjoy the nature that he beloved. The magical white magic creature not allowed to one fateful day, as finally he was sick of his life, the life that he had never wished for. Forming his white body he slept, years it seems as magic weaved together a new body, from everything he knew about humans, their insides and outside, creating a form of a boy, yet tall and seemingly old when his eyes flash open. After this a new world was opened before him, his love for nature being rewarded as excess power added him a series of new powers, one to participate with nature, and for more practical magic, and allowing him to keep his great agility and strength in the shape of strong muscles placed upon his small body. Now he spend the time he has with society, enjoy company. Still shyness comes along with all of this, spending more time with nature then man, his ability to speak with the trees, plants, and creatures of the woods allowing him to have something to spend his time. Sadly the beast that lays dormant inside of him can lash out, forming him into a white cloaked man, his ability endless if true anger appears, turning him into a powerful creature. This comes at a price, making him stay away from more then slight anger. When the creature pops out he has no control, the only thing to pursue to kill, the ones he loves and the ones he hate are equal enemies then. Luckily the transformation is rare, and has only occurred twice during his time as the self proclaimed Winter Elimore Elisk.

Is stalked by:
SexualPlacebo

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-26-2007, 06:50 PM

Annika slipped through the town quietly. It was night and well past the time she had planned to leave. Unfortunately she had been delayed by Surreal.
With a slight huff, she slipped around a corner and froze.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2007, 07:31 PM

Zane stared out his window at the moon. In a few nights it would be full. He turned away and let the dark curtains drop back into place. A few more nights and he would leave this town just like everyone else eventually did. Some returned at times, whether to live or just to visit, but he vowed never to come back. He had no reason to...not really anyway. All his friends had already left except for Surreal and Annika...and as far as he knew they planned to leave soon too.

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2007, 07:40 PM

Unable to sleep, Surreal went up to talk to Zane. She stared at his door for what seemed like hours before knocking. When there was no reply, she turned, then quickly turned back and opened the door.
"Zane? Can we talk for a moment? I...I plan on leaving soon...I just don't want to leave alone. Could I go with you?"

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 11:48 PM

Softly, Prothvar hissed to himself as he watched the lone figure weave it's way through the builings. He knew the girl well...had watched her when she would go out at night.

"Tonight." He hissed, his voice blending into the slight breeze. "Tonight you're mine." With that, the threw out his wings and launched himself off the roof.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2007, 05:53 PM

Zane smiled as Surreal burst into his room and launched into a small speech about leaving. "Well, don't bother seeing if it's okay to come in," he joked when she finished. He had known that she had been outside anyway and she knew that he did. With another smile, he turned away and looked back at the window. "Yes, I'll be leaving soon. Just a few nights from now actually," he hesitated for just a second. "Sure, you can leave with me. I know how the forest is at night and can help keep you safe from the creatures that will try to cause us both harm."

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2007, 07:15 PM

Surreal looked around a bit nervously. "Thanks Zane I know it seems kinda cliche to say it, but this really means a lot to me. I've never been out of Er'nath before. Not even just a little ways into the forest and something about it just really makes me scared." Her single wing fluttered quickly as she turned and walked out quietly. Scared? she asked herself once she was back in her own room. Could you have sounded any more pathetic? The forest scares me! Oh save me from the evil trees! With a bitter laugh, she paced the floor.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-27-2007, 07:42 PM

Taking a deep breath, Kaderin noteiced a strange scent on the air. It confused her for a moment until she realized what it was. Demon! Her mind shouted at her. After only a moment's hesitation, Kaderin ran down the street, turned into an alley and started tearing at her pack, trying to get it off of her back. Several frustrating moments later, she dropped to the ground next to the pack and let the change wash over her. Soon, standing where she had been was a large tigress with beautiful golden eyes.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-28-2007, 08:42 PM

"What am I doing?" Zane asked aloud after Surreal had left. "What if I really can't protect her? I know there are creatures out there that I can barely protect myself from." He stalked out, shutting the door behind him and headed down the hallway towards Kaderin's room. He pounded on the door a few times, but there was no answer. Finally he opened the door and walked in. On the table was an envelope with his name on it. Quickly he tore it open then scanned through it and swore.

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-01-2007, 09:37 PM

Annoyed with herself, Surreal kicked at a chair, knocking it over. "I can't believe I actually said that...I must have wounded like a wimp or something."

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-04-2007, 06:44 PM

With a shake of his head, Zane dashed out of the room and downstairs to Surreal's room. Without even a pause, he threw the door open and ran over to her. "Come on, we have to get going! Annika left tonight!" He waited only a second for a response, then hurried back toward the door. "Pack what you can, we're leaving in a few minutes!"

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2007, 05:14 PM

With a low hiss, Prothvar landed in front of the snarling tigress. "Don't think a simple change like that will fool me. I've been watching you for a long time now and I know what you are. Come with me and you won't be hurt. I promise you that." His tone had changed from being dark and evil to being rather light, as if he were addressing a friend.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-08-2007, 08:54 PM

When he reached his room again, Zane dashed over to the bed where his half-full duffel bag was. Quickly, he reached into his dresser, pulled out a handful of shirts and threw them into the bag then stripped down and packed his clothes and shoes in as well. He zipped the bag and slung it over his back, then dropped to the floor and gave into the agony of his change.

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2007, 09:20 PM

Stunned, Surreal froze for a split second then snatched her bag from where she had stowed it under the bed and chased after Zane. She heard him hiss softly in pain as she got to his room and when she looked in, he was down on the floor, the muscles under his skin shifting in a way that made her feel slightly queasy. It fascinated her too though and though she knew she should, she couldn't tear her eyes away. She watched until a large black panther with Zane's gold flecked emerald eyes was standing where he had been just minutes earlier. Shocked, she backed up a step before catching herself.

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 10-08-2007, 09:24 PM

Prothvar shook his head in irritation. He seemed to be having trouble properly expressing himself. Finally he just sighed and sat down in front of the tigress, spreading out his wings to block her way.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-10-2007, 09:12 PM

Annika shook her head and snuffed loudly in suprise. The demon wasn't behaving at all like she had thought he would and it was really hard trying to figure him out. With a low growl, she backed up a few steps then stopped and considered all he had said. Finally she blinked at him then changed back, leaving her hair striped. "So what is it that you really want then?" she asked in sheer annoyance.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-10-2007, 09:42 PM

With a small chuff, Zane moved toward Surreal and swung his head slightly, trying to indicate that she should sit on his back. It was difficult because of his inability to speak, but he assumed that she would get the message.

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 10:14 PM

Surreal blushed slightly, remembering what she had seen as she watched Zane step closer to her. He looked amazing as a panther, his black fur gleaming. She noticed the way he motioned back with his head. It confused her, but eventually she understood that he meant her to sit on his back. She had barely settled herself though when she noticed a letter on the floor. Curious, she snatched it up and stuck it in a pocket of her bag to read later.

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 10-10-2007, 10:20 PM

Prothvar stared at the girl in front of him probably longer than he should have, but the anger he saw flaring in her eyes sparked his attention and he knew that once he explained everything, she would follow him. Her spirit was just wild enough that she would be intrigued by his offer. He stood calmy and dusted off his black pants.
"I wish only to give you safe passage through the forest as well as a bit of company. It is a very dangerous and lonely trip. One should not attempt it alone. Even one as strong as you apparently are." While he spoke, he noticed that she not only had kept her hair, but seemed to have kept her golden cat's eyes as well.
How unusual... he thought to himself. Just then a faint gleam in the direction of her mouth caught his attention and he noticed the slight fangs as well.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 10-10-2007, 10:26 PM

The demon's staring unnerved Annika slightly and she noted the way that his eyes paused over her eyes and mouth. She could feel her fangs, slightly extended in hunger, but did nothing to hide them. "And what if I refuse your help? Why should I trust your intentions demon? You have done nothing to show me that you speak the truth and your kind have been known to be very untrustworthy." She in turn studied him the way that she had been studied, allowing her gaze to pause over his long black hair, tinted nails and large leathery wings. Quickly she turned away, half expecting to be attacked as she did so. "I thank you for your offer, but I will be quite fine on my own. Now, if you don't mind, I must be off."

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gwinivere

Old 10-11-2007, 01:34 PM

Er'nath, the last place that she wished to be. She had been born here apparently, but could only remember being here since that man had taken her. How her earlier past eluded her she had no idea. Medowin scowled and dragged her nails across the side of the nearest tree, digging in as hard as she could without breaking anything as she watched everyone. Why am I stuck here? She had aked this to herself over and over again. So close to escaping, yet she couldn't move past these trees, not yet.

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Zane stretched quickly and sniffed the air. He paused for just a moment to gat used to the extra weight on his back, then took off at a fairly quick pace, only slowing for the stairs. Once outide though, he seemed to loose Kaderin's scent. It both confused and scared him.