View Poll Results: Which is better? Pirates or Ninjas? (Psst...NINJAS >.>)
Sneaky Ninjas 32 72.73%
Pirates that sink on ships. 12 27.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 02-05-2011, 08:31 PM

Oh my. @ u @; That sounds like a handful! I'm still in high school, but I'm doing online schooling, so I have a lot of spare time.
> w >;; But it's easier because I have more time to spend with my dad since he works night shift and I get a lot more done around the house. And I'm always free to go and babysit my niece, so that's a plus too haha. I've been single for a while though, my ex was kind of a drama queen. = ~=;

Haha I see~ I've been doing that a lot. I can never have more than 4k on my at one time. xDD; But I suppose that just means I'll have more items to offer for the Boa right? :)

I'd love to open a charity someday. *o* I thought about it, and I wanted to open it after I get my Boa. So I'll have to get it soon! xD

You're welcome! ^-^ haha, I'll donate more when I make some more gold. :3

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:38 PM

It is, but ehh... I like money and I love the boyfriend, so I balance it out to the best of my ability. xD And ooo, you do HS online? That has to be neat. Different, but neat. Is it difficult at all? :o I getcha with the dad working night shifts, mine does too. I rarely see him except when he gets home because I'm waking up to go to classes. Sucks, but eh, pays the bills and whatnot, so gotta deal I spose'. I feel ya with the ex boyfriend too, lol. xD! My last bf, before my current one, was a child, yet he was older than me. Ridiculous.

Yeah, I was like that FOREVER. @@; I'd earn gold, spend the gold. That's why I have my gold hidden on my muleh right now, so I don't spend it. D: Right now I'm trying to save up for the event, but it's proving rather difficult, rofl. xD I just spend it as I get it.. But eh, it works I suppose. xD That's pretty much what it means though! c: A lot of users like gold in offers though, so I've got my chunk set back for my pin offer. But then again, there are users who love item offers, me being one if I have none of the items in the offer. xD!

You should! c: Charities are so good here on Mene. <3 Tis a dream for me to open one someday really, lol. xD It won't die like most do on Gaia. :'3

You don't have to do that though. :P <3

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 02-05-2011, 08:47 PM

I have to get a job soon. xD I need money haha. And it's a little hard, but easier to me than regular school, because my old school was kind of...stressful. Too much drama that you could be dragged into. @__@;; Most people there were pretty rude too. Gah, same with mine. xDD Except if I wasn't smiling 24/7 he thought something was wrong and got all upset and turned into a drama queen. I got tired of it lol.

I always tell myself I'm going to save up for the event, but then right before the event I see something absolutely awesome and I have one of those "I have to have it" moments haha. And I should probably start keeping my gold on my mule as well. xD; Riiiiight after I buy something...Haha.

I gave up on going to Gaia's forums. xDD; I check there to talk to friends every now and then, and play zOMG with my cousin, but that's just about all I do there.

Awwuh haha. > u <

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-05-2011, 08:52 PM

hi guyss o: simplicity you're so hawt ;D and I gave up on internettt :C I WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH SHANNON!!

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 02-05-2011, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roar View Post
I have to get a job soon. xD I need money haha. And it's a little hard, but easier to me than regular school, because my old school was kind of...stressful. Too much drama that you could be dragged into. @__@;; Most people there were pretty rude too. Gah, same with mine. xDD Except if I wasn't smiling 24/7 he thought something was wrong and got all upset and turned into a drama queen. I got tired of it lol.

I always tell myself I'm going to save up for the event, but then right before the event I see something absolutely awesome and I have one of those "I have to have it" moments haha. And I should probably start keeping my gold on my mule as well. xD; Riiiiight after I buy something...Haha.

I gave up on going to Gaia's forums. xDD; I check there to talk to friends every now and then, and play zOMG with my cousin, but that's just about all I do there.

Awwuh haha. > u <
Ahhh, I see. D: Yeah, HS is a major drama bag and it pissed me off. I just stayed out of it all, which is what I do now as well, since there's a lot at my work place. :XD
But f'real? That's ridiculous. I don't understand people like that... just because you don't smile for .5 seconds doesn't mean your upset or sad! xD Crazy people..

Yeah, I normally do that too.. >w> Like, I had 4k earlier and then I spent it, lmao. xD I fail at keeping gold handy for the event. Normally though, if there's stuff I like, I'll just play games until I get it. I never buy the really expensive stuff. ^^

Ahhh, zOMG! I always thought that was fun. xD But, I hate the forums. I never go on it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
hi guyss o: simplicity you're so hawt ;D and I gave up on internettt :C I WANT TO TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH SHANNON!!
Thank you babeh! ;D

YESS! TRAVEL ON A BOAT WIFF MEEE. <3

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 02-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Haha it was hard just walking down the hallway. xD If you accidentally bumped into someone, you were on their hate list automatically. ; u; But yeah haha. I'm so shy, I have no idea where to apply at. @ ~ @ Maybe Borders or something haha.

I know right? Dx It got so frustrating! And if I didn't want to talk about something I was the bad guy. Pfft. It was lame haha. xD

I'm still so eager to see the V-day items. C: They're always really nice~ ^-^ My favorite event for Mene by far~

I wasn't really into it, but then my cousin kept bugging me about playing, so I gave it a shot. And got slightly addicted for a while. xDD So much fun~! The forums are crazy there haha.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 02-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Argh... I sucked to keep it alive...again.
; ^;

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 02-11-2011, 09:02 PM

Awwwuh. ; u ;

IT'S ALIVE!! >8DDD

Because I'm a doctor. I know these things.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 02-12-2011, 07:25 AM

Ooo, you're a doctor? > 3>

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 02-12-2011, 07:35 AM

....Kiiiinda. Define...Doctor.

o uo

lol.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 AM

A person who fixes boo-boos? :XD

Rofl, little kid definition. xD!

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 02-12-2011, 07:48 AM

Yes! 8D I...fix them. lol. I don't beat people up for a living. e ue

haha little kids are awesome. x3 I can't wait to find out if my dad will let me work as my niece's nanny haha. xD she's so much fun~

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-12-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simplicity. View Post
OMG, I FAIL AT KEEPING THIS ALIVE. ;___;

But yikes at that Suona.. D: I believe I haven't thrown up at school since Elementary school. I always seem to hold it in if I have to anymore, unless I'm moved about and stuff. o.e At least you made it to the trash can though, better than nothing. <3 But whut? Why'd you have to sit through classes still? /:
No worries. It happens.

I knooow. It was so unpleasant. I dont really tend to ever throw up. I dont usually get that kind of sick, besides the oil that wont digest in my stomach. But that was just a weird day. I'm assuming that it must just have been something bad in what I ate. Either way, I wasn't too keen on eating those things after that.

I road the bus back then, so I was on campus anyway. And its really bad to miss any days of college classes, really, so better to sit through it while there than to miss it. I had felt much better once it was out of my stomach, but still just the shaky, uneasy-ness for like an hour later and then just a bit of an unwell feeling for the rest of the day.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 04-04-2011, 04:56 PM

WOOO! I GOT MY V-DAY PIN!!! :'DDD

QUEST COMPLETE. * o*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-20-2011, 11:57 AM

congratulations on completing your valentine's day quest .Simplicity.!
good luck on your next one too!!!!!

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 09-20-2011, 01:21 PM

Many thanks, hummy! :D :heart: