Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2013, 07:46 AM

A couple of picture references:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...an-d3oighs.jpg Without the tattoos, and armor. Light gray eyes, wears mostly medium-dark green, black, and white. Always carries around a wooden longbow.

Elf Boy Photo by misslam1 | Photobucket

White short, shaggy hair, short elf ears. Pale skin, with a slight tan. Light grey eyes, wears green, black, and white. Depending on time period, he wears things such as T-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, dressy/casual-formal outfits, jeans, slacks, and sometimes with the dressy outfits, he wears fedoras. Wooden longbow is always on him. Age is around his early twenties.

As for personality, if you can do something with that, I will give a short description: Determination to do the right thing, he hates to go against his friends, playful-ness, and joy, most the time. Can sometimes be flirty, depends on his mood.

Main Rule: Keep it appropriate, please. Rated PG-13.

All styles are accepted, I am earning gold pretty fast, but I'm also trying to help out my friend, and donating to her. If I decide I like your work enough to tip, I will the best I can.

Extras: If possible, backgrounds are nice. Maybe something to do with the forest, or anything nature like? Since he's an elf, who likes archery. You know. :3

Thank you for considering me.