Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-13-2012, 05:13 PM

I have recently returned to Menewsha after over a year of inactivity, and I see that there are still tons of awesome people hanging around! I want to give at least a few of you some free artwork in a kind of celebration for coming back. Feel free to stay and chat, I'd love the company!

I'm sorry to say, however, I do tend to be a bit selective, so if I don't draw your avatar/OC please don't be offended. If this does happen it's likely I can draw something else for you! It never hurts to ask!

I will make this nicer in time.

Last edited by Mythos; 11-20-2012 at 04:32 PM..

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-13-2012, 05:21 PM

If you'd like, you can draw my current avi~

But if you do OCs, I'd love one of these guys drawn.
o uo

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-13-2012, 07:21 PM

:3 Hopefully it's to your liking, Hads!

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-13-2012, 09:54 PM

Uwah! Amazing! I'm so glad to get another piece of him! > u<
Thank you so much~ It's perfect~ <333

Feel free to draw any of the others too. lol > w>

EverlastingRitz
puppytier

Old 11-13-2012, 10:17 PM

Ah wow, your art is beautiful oxo

Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 PM

oh mah gawd, do you think you'd be able to draw one of these devious devils? any one of them? ;_; I'd love some art from you! -flail-

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-13-2012, 10:44 PM

Hadsvich: I'm glad you like it! He didn't seem to have much image love.
EverlastingRitz: Thank you!
Aaawhyme: I'll look through them now. Are there any in particular that you'd like drawn so I can focus on one of those?

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 AM

So true~ I'm glad you picked him. ; w; <3
I think most people don't like to draw him because he wears armor.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 11-14-2012, 03:48 AM

O.M.G That is amazing!!!!
Would you do one of my OCs?

Sorry the personalities are kinda nooby. They're my first OCs

Derek

Age 21
Black hair
Blue/grey eyes
Caucasian skin
Height 5'9
Body type~ Muscular build - fit and in shape (muscles, six pack and strong)

Personality stuffX

Derek is masculine but very sensitive towards Maria. He can be overprotective at times, but for good reasons.
He was always chased by the girls but knew it was only for his looks and not his personality, and he refused to settle for someone shallow. He puts a wall up with those he doesn't know or trust and that makes him appear mysterious. He confides in Maria and tells her everything because he wants her to know how much she means to him. His whole life girls have been trying to impress him for his looks when all he really wanted was to impress a girl with his personality
Derek is not someone you want to make mad. If you threaten him or Maria he will defend the both of them, and that may mean a trip to the hospital for you.
Derek is smart, funny, strong, protective, courageous, independent, loyal and faithful
He has wings because he is Maria's savior and guardian Angel

Maria
(inspired by my looks, personality, life and characteristics)

Age 18
Hair ~ Brown hair with natural highlights of blonde, red, black, and another shade of brown that you can see when the sun hits it
Green eyes
Caucasian skin
Body type ~ Curvy - D36 bra size, small waist
120 weight
Height 5'2
Tarus (ignore the "aries" sign in the picture)

Personality stuffX

Maria has had a hard life. She was abused by her biological father when she was younger and has had to watch her single mother struggle financially.
She is outgoing and positive in spite of everything she's been through. Her motto is why dwell on something you can't fix and feel sorry for yourself when you can strive to make your tomorrow better? She finds it easy to talk to those older than her but struggles when it comes to those her age or men she finds attractive, as she feels she is always being judged and looked down upon. She is insecure and self conscious about her looks because she feels she is plain compared to the teeny bopper girls she's surrounded by. In reality she is gorgeous and more real than any of the other girls.
She puts her heart on the line when it comes to love and has been hurt by more than one guy who she thought she could trust. She has spent her life trying to impress guys....now she's ready for a guy to impress her. She believes that looks aren't everything
Derek is her first real boyfriend and she knows that with him, it's real
Maria is polite, smart, mature, courageous, outgoing, funny, charming, loyal and faithful

Aaawhyme

Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Hadsvich: I'm glad you like it! He didn't seem to have much image love.
EverlastingRitz: Thank you!
Aaawhyme: I'll look through them now. Are there any in particular that you'd like drawn so I can focus on one of those?

well it all depends on your taste, since they range from scary, to cute.

I would love to see Char or Zerek or Grieve in your style, that would be freaking rad. *_*

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 PM

Aaawhyme: I finished drawing Zerek, he should be featured on the first post, now.
fireprincess: I'll probably draw Derek -- Zerek then Derek... weeeird-- but I have a movie with friends starting in a few minutes so it probably won't be up tonight. Sorry for the wait.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 PM

Omg thank you so much!!!!!

Aaawhyme

Old 11-14-2012, 09:56 PM

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it! thank you so much! He looks so badass! *_*

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 PM

Fireprincess: Sorry again about the wait, I will most likely work on your artwork tomorrow. Thank you for being patient. : )

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-16-2012, 12:16 AM

Oh it's no problem! I'm excited that you chose Derek because I don't really have any artwork of him and the other 2 guys you drew look preeety attractive
Lol sorry XD
But your art is so awesome! Take as much time as you need :)

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-16-2012, 07:26 PM

Alright! I've finished your freebie, Fireprincess! :D

I'm not a fan of drawing button up shirts... soooo he's gone without for the image. u_u

Last edited by Mythos; 11-16-2012 at 07:28 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-16-2012, 10:09 PM

Holy....!!!

Omg!
That is so amazing!!!
Thank you so so sooo much! That's definitely the absolute best art I've gotten of Derek

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 PM

Your art is beautiful, Mythos. Up in the ten best I've seen in a long time.

Perhaps you might draw an OC of mine? She's new, and I was hoping to get a good sketch or image of her, here

Of course I won't feel dejected if you decline, that's your decision. But thank you anyway!

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-16-2012, 10:12 PM

:3 Aww! Thank you! I enjoyed drawing him.
Feathered wings can be a pain at times, but folded back like that they are kind of fun. Lots of wobbles.
Have a good one and have fun RPing!

Tachigami: I'd be happy to draw your OC. Can you tell me some more about her? The reference is very nice!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-16-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
:3 Aww! Thank you! I enjoyed drawing him.
Feathered wings can be a pain at times, but folded back like that they are kind of fun. Lots of wobbles.

Have a good one and have fun RPing!
I think the wings look awesome!

If you open a shop or something I'd LOVE to commission you for more art of Derek, Maria and maybe a couple picture of them both

Edit: Also, you can create your own outfit for Derek when I commission you next since you don't care for drawing button up shirts

Last edited by fireprincess; 11-16-2012 at 10:24 PM..

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:19 PM

Oh, thank you. I'm glad you like her!

More about her, eh? Well, let me see...

Her name is Lythos, an earthen fairy, and quite old despite her appearance. She is a sweet and kind creature, a bit timid and extremely shy, a bit of a loner because of it. Her wings not only act as a device for flight, but the eyes grant her power to see various times, past, present, and sometimes, future.

Is that good? I haven't really developed a complete personality for her yet, so if I left anything out let me know.

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-16-2012, 10:24 PM

Fireprincess: Unfortunately I'm not sure I could run an art shop with my crazy schedule. I'm bummed about that, but freebies are great for getting the 'warm fuzzies'.

Tachigami: Nope! That's perfect. I'm working on displaying personality through pose and expressions right now so it works great for doing OC art. I'll get to Lythos on the double!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 PM

Oh, good... Thank you for your time, and really, if you decide to open up a shop, I'll be there. I'd probably spend all my money on your style of art, actually...

Anyway! Ping me if and when you update me or finish, I tend to forget things quite easily...

Edit: I also find it interesting that Lythos is very nearly your username

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 PM

Yeah, I understand about crazy schedules XD

Well, if you're interested, I could ask for art here and you can take as long as you need and then I'll pay you afterward.
Also, you can create your own outfit for Derek since you don't care for drawing button up shirts

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-16-2012, 10:36 PM

What program(s) are you using for your line art ?