Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 07:50 PM

The Last Stand

READ FURTHER DOWN FOR CHANCES AT MY ITEMS~<3

"The waves crashed against the tattered shore, the storm swallowing the sound easily as it tossed the large ship- so small in comparison to the sea- from crest to crest. A piercing laugh cut through the storm, the fierce captain perched on the bow of her ship, wheel in hand as she spun the vessel hard to the right. Her crew had long since abandoned ship, the pirate spiting the very grace of god as the storm created a whirlpool, seeming to stem to the very depths of hell with the momentum of the ship increasing. Through with the petty treasures of men, the sea behind her ship erupted with cascades of bloodstained gold as the ship fell further and further into the swirling waters, after the treasures of demons and gods."

AHEM~! For those of you who actually just read that, congrats on a waste of your time. n.n; I do apologize, with the pirate themed avie, I couldn't help but let the theme seep into my thread as well. How silly of me given that this event has a steampunk air to it.

In any case, to the point then.

I've tried buying art, trading for art, begging for art, ect ect ect... the problem is, I haven't gotten any art. XD Now, I have an inventory stocked with 20-25 items or so that I've collected and no longer have use for. It's true, I'm leaving Menewsha.

Why? Well, I was an idiot and got myself banned- please don't ask how or why- and since I started my new account- which I was allowed to do, read the rules and don't give me bs about it please- anyway, Menewsha just hasn't managed to keep my attention.

Actually, another avie site stole my attention away completely. n.n; (Ernya.com, if you'd like to find me again, same username there as here. <3 The avies below are from that site as well.)

SO HERE'S THE DEAL:

I have items. I want art.

This will be something of a competition, I will pass out items as I receive art.

Not everyone who draws will get something, although there's a pretty good chance.

Some random posters may get items.

The best items will go to the best art.

I have nearly 5k, panda slippers, chaos/order armor, and plenty more.

END DATE: When I have enough entries to be worth a bother, I'll set an actual end date. :3

I have the right to give out my items as I see fit. If you beg for anything- seriously, don't even ask- you won't get a thing.

DRAW THESE FOR ITEMS:

My current avie is an option but a less favored one.

I would love art of octopuses, preferably steamwork clocktopuses.... octopuses made of clock and steamwork, toying with watches or gears, ect.

OCS:
(details will be added soon)

Sirus was one of my first ocs, and while probably the most simplistic, he's also probably the most developed. He has long dark hair that falls just past his ass, gray/blue eyes, pale skin, he's tall and kind of lanky. He'd a bit of a pretty boy, although he's usually pretty unaware of it, until some old lady mistakes him for a girl. n.n; He can be drawn wearing whatever, either snug jeans and a loose t-shirt, or more formal wear- like, business or waiter-like clothes. Or, you could put him in something totally slutty. XD He can be drawn as a cafe waiter, with an apron and tray of sweets, or drawn with Devon, usually she's hyper active and uses him as a jungle gym, and he puts up with it. XD

Kyte probably has the silliest story to go with, but I love him just the same. XD Kyte was a merman who decided he wanted to be human, so he found a way to transform himself and now runs a weird exotic pet shop. He sells mainly aquatic life, fish and what not, but he also deals with very rare creatures and wealthy clients. He's young, and he claims the store belongs to his mother who's ill, so that he won't have trouble. He looks younger than he is since he has a round face an larger eyes, and an array of blueish freckles. He always wears the outfit he's pictured in, platform shoes and all. Think sort of petshop of horrors-esque, but not asian, and not as classy? XD He's curious and inquisitive, and seemingly very innocent, but he's really intelligent, and a lot older and wiser than he lets on, or seems to realize. It'd be great to see him drawn with fish or something, or maybe trying to pry off a particularly clingly octopus. XD He doesn't go with any of the other characters~

Jay here is a punkish little brat. His hair looks like he had a stereotypical emo cut that ended up the victim of a cruel prank- half shaved and dyed bright pink. It sort of backfired since Jay decided he liked it and kept it that way. n.n; He has a lip ring, eyebrow ring, tongue ring, both ears are pierced to high hell and gauged, and while I don't want to see it, he has another piercing down south that he's rather proud of. Jay used to be super fashion conscious, and rather abruptly, decided he didn't care anymore, and just started wearing whatever was in his closet. The result was... well, closet vomit. Somehow it works for him, but nothing he wears ever really matches, and all of it is usually odd, brightly colored, or generally loud. He looks like he hasn't slept in weeks, mainly because he hates sleeping and tries to avoid it. Jay's crude and obnoxious, but loyal to people he cares about- how ever few there may be, and while he mouths off and acts like an ass most of the time, he has a pretty good idea of morals and ethics, even if he does skew them now and then to suit his needs. He's also amazingly good at math, if he'd ever just do the work.

Danica, or 'Dani' as most call her, grew up on some islands where her father dealt with trade. After year of learning from him, and after finally being able to go through an academy, she applied to work as a navigator on an air ship for the military. They turned her down because she was a woman, so she took the next job offered to her- on a pirate ship. She's headstrong and a bit of a feminist, she's cool and collected, and very strict. She can be drawn working with maps, messing with her hair- a ton of tiny braids tied up into a ponytail, or sitting somewhere on either a ship or an air ship.

This is Devon. >> She dropped out of highschool and took a job with some tech company, making more money than she really knew what to do with. She 'retired' as she calls it, and started her own at home company and now works on computers, makes custom computers, and sets up all sorts of things for all sorts of corporations. She messes with robotics and it attempting to make functional androids. She's rather anti social, although Sirus comes and visits often, he seems to be the only company she'll keep. She's short, and very curvy- as well as a little pudgy, although with hips wide enough to knock the planet out of orbit, and a cup size stretching to the far ends of the alphabet, who would notice? She wears a white t-shirt that hangs off her shoulders, and a pair of blue short shorts that some times vanish under the shirt. She had long hair until she got it caught in a computer fan- at which point she went at it with a pair of scissors, and the results... well, she likes it at least. She can be drawn wrestling with computer parts, messing with androids, or if you want to go totally against her character, it'd be cool to see her all dressed up for a prom or date or something. <3

Er.. this is Isaac. He's a little monster... with an eyeball for a head. He wears the ruff because.... well, without it he just looks funny. Black suspenders, purple short shorts, pinkish skin, three fingers and three toes, devil tail and black halo, and black/white/purple stripped legwarmers, oh, and he wears dancer cuffs... I think that's it... he's... um... whimsical. >>

MORE TO COME!!!

Tilly's a slut.
Literate newbies are win. Down with chatspeak!

Last edited by Dollottie; 09-01-2010 at 06:02 PM..

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX
I Will Steal Your Face.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:17 PM

If only I was allowed to use the computer with the scanner...'cuz I suck at computer art.

I TOOK YOUR THREADS VIRGINITY.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ha.

Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 08:23 PM

Ah! Virginity thief! I'm working on some examples of my oc's now.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 08:36 PM

-sneaks in like a ninja-
HAII : D This looks rather interesting ^ o ^
BUT so many people are quitting mene D:
Thats sad.

Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 08:38 PM

I could get into all the various reasons, but I have a feeling the mods wouldn't appreciate that. n.n; So let's not dwell on it. <3

I'm putting up some avies now...

Hey guys, what's 'power hour'? o.o

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 08:41 PM

Lol xD Okay P:

YAY ^ o ^ drawing, oh gosh so happy final exams are ALMOST over then..summer :drools: its goign to be rather hot this summer in Canada though D:

AND power hour doubles your spanners, flowers, and the other thingies you get xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Librarian View Post
A timer will count down the time you have until your rewards for posting, Helping Out (Mission), and Profession actions stop being doubled.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 08:42 PM

I am looking forward to doodlin' your OCs! Hopefully I fix my tablet soon enough.
What sorta art styles are you into?
Power Hour is where you get double gears, flowers, spanners, etc. It's kinda cool, but only worth it if you really post.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 08:45 PM

Mwahhaha, your avatar..
It's beautiful.. xD
o_____________O Evil, AND sexy xD AND like...mad doctor kind of >__________<
Lol xD

Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 08:46 PM

I like all kinds of stuff. XD I like digital art, but nothing tops amazing traditional art... chibis are good, but fullbodies are win~ I like a good use of colors, stylized work, ect ect ect.... ~shrugs~

Azn- Aw, thanks. xD

Remaro
So consumed in all your Doom.......

Old 05-26-2010, 08:47 PM

I like the different choices of drawings ^^ I'm really tempted to do one now :D

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 PM

Tehe np ^^

So, how's life? xD

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 08:49 PM

@X---AznCo0ki3: Thanks so much! LOL. I love yours, too. She looks like a nymph. ^^

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 PM

Lol no problem ^^
And haha thank you : )
I want to change it..but I don't know WHAT to change it too..
Maybe I shall do a masquerade themed avatar..
Hmm...

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 08:53 PM

Oooh, a masquerade themed avatar would be so cool! Isn't there a masquerade thing coming up on menewsha soon? I hope they make those Plague Doctor Masks for us. . . except, i kinda doubt it cuz that's a little morbid, now that I think about it, LOL.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 08:55 PM

Yeah, & the tulip skirts are PERFECT for it xD
And the feather head things xD
AND there's a masquerade coming up? Really?
Wow I never knew xD
BUT no matter how morbid..that would STILL be way cool ;]

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 09:03 PM

Yeah, so I'm still sorta hoping for the plague masks, you know with those huge curved beaks on them! :heart:
I think it's called the Fool's Masquerade and it's another user made event like this one. . . at least I think it is. . .
Oh those feather head things are gorgeous!!! I keep looking at them, but I'm not sure which color I want, LOL. So many to chose from.

Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 09:04 PM

Adding more avies now... oc's will follow later today.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 09:05 PM

Coolness, Dollottie! I look forward to seeing them. Are they like RP ocs?

Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 09:07 PM

Yeah, rp ocs, and various other characters that float around in my head. I have a bum-ton of them.

----------

I'm uploading these for something else, but I thought I'd share them here anyway. XD These are my stupid cats, and my arrogant birds. <3 The white cat is my Casper cat, he's like... a rag doll or a stuffed animal or something... I can hang him by his hind legs and he just purrs at me. <3

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-26-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahhaha View Post
Yeah, so I'm still sorta hoping for the plague masks, you know with those huge curved beaks on them! :heart:
I think it's called the Fool's Masquerade and it's another user made event like this one. . . at least I think it is. . .
Oh those feather head things are gorgeous!!! I keep looking at them, but I'm not sure which color I want, LOL. So many to chose from.
Ohh, those would be SUPER nice. They sound so mysterious and pretty ^ o ^
Oh coolio, its nice to have user made events ^^
Yeah! The feather head things R gorgeous, all the colours are pretty gorgeous too!

@Dollottie your avatars I have to say are simply gorgeous! They look so beautiful especially the pastel green one in the top row looks like a fairy ^^

Ahh! Your white kitty is so pretty >______________<
I wanna hug him!! And the black kitty has pretty eyes : D

Dollottie
*^_^*

Old 05-26-2010, 09:19 PM

Aw, thanks. n.n I love Ernya's items... the pixelists, Dracosh and Ernya herself, are amazinggggg. Dracosh and I have similar taste, so it's extra cool. <3

He'd let you too. xD You could hug him until he can't breath and he'd still find a way to purr. He's super cudly. The black cat is Vincent, and he's a jerk. XD If you try and touch him he glares at you and stalks off as if royally offended. Touch him again and he'll swat at you. They're total opposites in every way, it's really funny. xD

Anyway, I hafta run to a doc appointment, I'll be back in a bit. Possible prizes to those who keep the thread alive. <3

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 09:20 PM

Aw, I love your pets!!! So cute **cuddles**

AznCo0ki3: did you decide on a feather color yet? I'm still reeling. @_@ too. much. pretty.

----------

I just got an account on Ernya. <3 I saw a couple of the avatars and knew I had to get an account. I'm loving it so far.

Last edited by mwahhaha; 05-26-2010 at 09:49 PM..

iirain
ME!

Old 05-26-2010, 10:47 PM

HELLO! Here's my entry for your contest:

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-26-2010, 11:29 PM

Aw, that's cute, iirain. ^^

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-26-2010, 11:54 PM

*jumps on buiscuit* You're leaving us! D: