` Y i
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-01-2008, 08:55 AM

^_^'ll

I'm sowwie for wasting your time whitey.
x[[

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 09:11 AM

It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong...

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 01-01-2008, 10:03 AM

Sup' dawgz.

It's late.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 10:05 AM

Saw the Vicky art I made, Lo?

>3>;

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 01-01-2008, 12:15 PM

Everyone's offline, rofl

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:28 PM

-slaps you-

I AM NOT OFFLINE.

:x :x :x

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:28 PM

*enters, peeks around and proceeds to spin on Sir D. Lo's lap*

8D

EDIT: Oh, hey there, whitebeast! =D

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:36 PM

KANEDA...

TETSUO...

KAAAANEEEDAAAA!!!

TEEEETSUUUOOOO!!!

OYAAAKUTAAA-SAAAMAAAA!!!

What else are famous yells found in anime flicks...

I know...

HEEEROOO!!!!

O___________o;

HUZZAH!!! I BET NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL I'M TALKING ABOUT.

EDIT: Hullo thar! XD

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:40 PM

Interestingly enough, I DO understand what the hell you're talking about. xD

Sides, "MY LORRDDD!!!!" might be from a game instead, not an anime.
(Come to the think of it, I'm surprised CAPCOM had not yet launched an official anime for SB like they did DMC lol).

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:43 PM

I know...

ASHLEY!!!

LEON! HEEELP MEEE!!!

>_________<;

...Because SB doesn't have a good fanbase yet.

Not to mention it would be so ghei.

LET'S MOUSSEY!!!

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:46 PM

Hhmmm.... the one name screaming I remember that caused me to shiver every time I hear it was;

"Makoto-san!"
"Belldandy!!"

'______';

lol Yeah, I do know what you mean. xD
After the rather butchered Devil Kings job, they do not seem to want to introduce SB to NA anymore. *sigh*
I wonder if anyone would bother with a petition. Hmm...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:51 PM

...DX'

I wouldn't mind so as long as they make it super bloody and fun. :3

Like slash remains and it's all just so insane.

Though I get the feeling it might end up being more of fan service than anything. But if done right, SB does have the potential to capture audiences.

Even if they're history not-nerds or know nothing at all.

The idea of having a scantily clad woman doing back flips and acrobatic moves will 'moaning' should bring a thrill to most guys.

Or how a woman suddenly appears with a huge rocket launcher from nowhere and fires them with a show if nice leg, would be nice too.

Matsu can cook food for all they care. XD'

Ke ke ke ke...

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 12:56 PM

Bloody is always a good sign. =3

Besides, CAPCOM knows exactly what sells. FANSERVICE. XD
Blatant BL fanservice, half-naked women, and famous seiyuus. Yeah, it works. ^^

SB is actually a rather captivating game. It is just mainly because in DK, they took out all ancient Japan elements from it and add in things like... pine trees and start an entire story altogether. Those who would find DK a good game are those who have not played the Japanese version, Sengoku Basara before, you see. At least, this was from my personal observation. =)

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 01:07 PM

Heck---they even KNOW what sort of faces/looks to sell.

Leon's face model from Resident Evil four is a Calvin Klein model. O__________o;

Anyway to SB/DK...

Seiyuus---Seiyuus that make the series GAY. D8

>>;;

I MEAN GAY HAPPY. Why yes... Don't you know how just how happy SB is?!

But I'd have to agree with you there. They really hired a high caliber cast. People who are VERY well known and well versed in their field. It's so easy to tell they're trying to sell the game that way too.

It's like---using Gackt for Bujingai and in FFVII: DoC and so forth really.

People who played the other way around or at least played just the Japanese one and are about to try the English one would be severely weirded out.
Seriously weirded out.

XD'

RANDOM: I have a thing for seiyuu jokes. I just remembered that Paku Romi does Frost/Kenshin...

Then I remembered Paku Romi also does Yuujirou from Pri Pri.

1 + 1 = 2...

I ended up with Frost in Yuujirou's Lolita clothes ala PriPri... I died.

@_______________@;

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:13 PM

Gackt in Bujingai was WRONG. Plain WRONG. When they first zoomed to his face, I swear all my brain cells died and dissolved in the wind right at that moment. It doesn't help that his hair is of a questionable pink, orange and blue colour either. O__O;

I did like the game system, however.

Not sure if I told you this yet, but erm, as I have told a few others before, my friend once said, "Yukimura realled looked cool (opening vid), until he opened his mouth. Oh, god. WHY Hoshi?! >_<;"

And that, must have been one of those times where you wished you did not process that line of thought in the first place. xD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 01:20 PM

I bought the game because they said GACKT was in it.

When I played it, I instantly KNEW it was him.

The graceful ungracefulness...

It's like he's dancing so smoothly but not quite. There's a quiet strength in it but---I don't know. I do not really trust his being able to move like a graceful warrior.

It did amuse me that the voice for his spell casting in the English was really his voice. XD

As for his hair---I laughed.

Did you know that the people in the national arena thought that Lau was a woman when they released teasers for the game?

Then when they found out that GACKT was the 'woman'... People took off their opinions and feels of the game, realizing they had a PRETTY man for it.

Ke ke ke. -amuse-

Yes... I know. I know how FRUSTRATED you were over Hoshi being part of the cast.

While I was playing, I kept joking that Yukimura...

His best talent was screaming, screaming TONS for Masamune. The former had a WONDERFUL tendency of suddenly screeching like mad in the Azure Dragon's presence more than necessary.

I was starting to think it was some kind of mating call/invitation.

SCREW ME! SCREW ME! -screech screech-

...I was worried he would wake up my mom. I would often play when it was in the wee hours of dawn and I was relieved he didn't.

-so mean-

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:32 PM

Yeah. Now I remember. XD
My male friends who played Bujingai, they were horrified and bewildered when they found out that Lau WAS Gackt, and not the girl they though she(he) was. -cackles-

I didn't actually mind Hoshi, really. But gah, the SCREAMING. >_<

Especially Masamune's last stage;

*strikes spear pose* "DATE MASAMUNE!! GYAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

*pulls out all six swords* "SANADA YUKIMURA! HOAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

-brain kill-

I like how in certain parts of the game, Keiji skipped in between them so casually, though. xD

And Yukimura's Gaiden. The whole thing was FULL of SCREAMING. X___x;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 01:41 PM

So sad. It must have hurt a lot of straight men's ego to be all 'SUCH A CUTE---Oh god, I thought it was a girl... I'M NOT GAY. I'M NOT EFFING GAY!!!' when they found out that Lau was a man. The shapeless/tiny waist clothes did not help disprove the theories of him being female at all either.

Kee~ And supposedly Gackt's grandmother said that he looks like his grandfaher---like reincarnated image.

O___o Moo~

Up to now there is still no DK 2 aight?

I heard they were releasing one last June...

RIGHT. HAPPY NEW YEAR. WHAT DK 2?!

...Like what I said the screaming are mating calls.

But Keiji doesn't care... XD Why would he even dare do that? Unless he was bored. But he still wasn't that bored anyway so -skip skip-

...No surprise it was full of screaming. NO SURPRISE AT ALL. O___________o;

I often worried for Hoshi's voice afterwards though. I wonder how he looked like while he was recording for his role though. Some seiyuu's faces really do contort and they do strange actions to go along with it as they try to 'feel' their role now.

Ke ke ke.

Xaevan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2008, 01:55 PM

You know what? I will not be surprised if most male Bujingai players actually thought that. xDDD
Moreover, his cloak had a pink and orange tint to it to match his hair. rofl
I've got to go hunt for that game again to laugh at it.

Regarding DK2, I believe a few months ago, CAPCOM in US already mentioned in an article somewhere that they will not be making a DK2. So I wasn't anticipating it anymore. The July release was mostly a rumour. XP

Well, personally, my friend observed Keiji as the type that likes to get into everyone's business. lol

I wonder how often Hoshi gets sore throats....

No matter, I like Ishida Akira and Koyasu's voices. x3

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 02:02 PM

Frankly the graphics and game system---the story is actually good. Even if you can somewhat go 'low budget' the idea is quite simple and wonderful to play. It's no brainer to play at all!

Then the graphics---really pretty. Just didn't get enough popularity/advertising. I guess Gackt's name plastered all over it was not enough?

I stopped when I could no longer understand what was going on. Pfft. So lame, I cleared one level and then disappeared. >>;

I pity the macho boys who play and games and Gary Stu themselves into the love lives of the beautiful female characters of video games then. BWAHAHAH. Their fantasies---shattered.

Pfft. Don't they know androgyny's the 'in' now?

WHAT?! DX'

We'll never know what Keiji and the other new people's code names will be! : <

I suppose DK wasn't so well received so they didn't decide to make a sequel. But I'm hoping there will be a SB 3... I want to see how they do Mitsunari Ishida.

Mou~ Keiji wherever he goes has always been depicted s a wild card. Regardless if he involves himself or not in a situation---he always has a way of absolving himself somehow. I don't know---his nature I suppose.

I would seriously cry if I found out that Masamune's seiyuu and Hoshi's seiyuu have BL dramas together.

Since a lot of CloudxSeph fans practically DIED when they found out that the two respective characters' seiyuus have quite a history together and the former could moan...very, very convincingly. O_o;

I agree. I like those two as well. Hard to believe they're in their 40s/50s and play such young roles!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-01-2008, 02:13 PM

*nods*

I agree. Bujingai was a lovely game, the questionable main character regardless. I never managed to finish it, though. xD

Have you ever played Castlevania, by the way? I had rather like both PS2 installments. ^^

Well, I am somewhat relieved, though also a little disappointed. I mean, imagine what sort of English name they would give him. xD

*can't wait for Mitsunari and Kanetsugu appearance, if both DO appear*

-insert more gay moments-

Keiji's adorable though. :3 *pats his head*
I was amused at his relationship with his Matsu nee-chan and Toshiie. XD

Actually, Masamune's seiyuu.... Nevermind. I will spare you and shall not give you BL drama names.

If I remember correctly, both Sakurai Takahiro and Toshiyuki Morikawa used to be known as the BL golden pair... xDD;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 02:26 PM

I have played Curse of Darkness.

I even remember writing a journal about it, ranting about how lame the story was and that playing through it got me lost and lost some. I was irritated beyond belief and it dawned upon me the REAL reason why the game existed.

They all lacked a sex life.

Now if only Dracula got laid some more, he wouldn't have gone ballistic and became what he is now. Heck, he'd still be married and be with his best friend. Now if Isaac had gotten laid some more, he wouldn't have felt so lonely---enough to want to get back at Hector. As for the latter, he's just plain lonely because his wife died.

>>; Now if only they all got laid and felt that nice euphoric love feeling then there would have been no problem.

But then no story!

/end rant from two years back written on LJ last Valentine's day.

If they gave him some zodiac name I would cry...

If Yukimura's all screamy for Masamune like a something bit him in the butt what more when those two arrive in the scene.

._.;

...DON'T TELL ME MASAMUNE'S SEIYUU AND HOSHI DO HAVE A HISTORY AS WELL?!

-nosebleeds-

...Used to be? Why? They've been replaced?

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-01-2008, 02:49 PM

Curse of Darkness had the better graphics, but story wise, I think Lament of Innocence is better. Though in that installment, the graphics need quite a bit of work.

It's basically the start of Castlevania. Look up Mathias. You might like him. He was the original Dracula in the Castlevania storyline. XD

I have to agree with you on the 'they all need to get laid just get into a damn orgy you people with no life gah'. -shot-

Welllll~~ -recommends Kojyuro's story mode in SB2: Heroes-

Not actually, but Masamune's seiyuu (Kazuya Nakai) did quite a number of BL drama roles before. You'd not believe how good an uke he could be. -shotshotshot-

Yeah, once a point of time, they were. Then at one point, they sort of had other partners. I have to recheck with my seiyuu obsessed friend on that. xD;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 03:01 PM

I know. LoI...

And Leon's hips that do not lie and 'sashay'

"Wait for me...Sarah."

Leon then walks in the castle with his hips swaying even worse thah Mitsunari Ishida's in SW 2...

o_o;

Mathias is cool. VERY VERY COOL. 8D' Though I pity the guy. His best friend dumped him for a whip. Pfft. Sorry couldn't help but note that well...his girlfriend did---well you know. The whip. Yeah that whip. O_o;

If Dracula, Hector and Isaac all got laid then there would be no story---just lots of sexings. o____o

Wait. SMUT IS A STORY IN ITSELF! -is shot-

...What about Katakura-san's story in Heroes? -is a little scared for asking all of a sudden-

Heck. Koyasu Takehito makes a cute uke. Even Hikaru Midorikawa. WHAT MORE HIM?! ...I still can't believe either of those mention could ever be but they have played uke roles indeed.

That makes them---SEKE -is shot again-

DX UWAAA~ THEY BROKE UP. -snickers- Cloud and Sephuuu... They broke up. They got tired of each other. How sad -is shot again and again-

I remember some CxS fan girls who were bringing up titles from the BL drama scene and then saying 'Now this one has a scene over a boat and traveling, just imagine they're on their way back to Nibelheim---blah blah blah'

XDDDD' -very amused-

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM

Honestly, my friend and I agreed that if Leon would just say fricking "YES!" to Mathias in the end, the entire Castlevania and Belmont nonsense would never have happened. >_>;

Gah. Why can't you just say "YES"?!!

But oh, wait. There would be no Castlevania series if that happens.

*gives much love to Joachim and his sad screen time*

I somehow always fancied the trio of Hector, Isaac and Trevor. -shot-

Besides, the first thing you hear Hector say in the game was, "ISAAC!"

-enter Isaac-

"Hector~♥" -does hand flailing motion-

My friend has an unhealthy obsession with Isaac's black leather pants....

But ANYWAY. Well~ It's basically the love issues between Kojyuro and Masamune, with Masamune's pride at stake. Stage 2 gives you a moment of DateYuki (and slight Kojyuro jealousy, if you read in between the lines). XD;

Masamune's gaiden was FULL of Yukimura and gratuitous BL moments. It might as well have been an SB 2 BL one-shot. >_>;