Koyuki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-14-2007, 09:47 PM

My favorite character lies between young Tsunade and Shikamaru-kun. xD
Sasuke too, of course, but thats what everyone says. Well, those who don't think he's a gay emo atleast.

My favorite jutsu is Ino's Mind Transfer Jutsu, except when it misses.

My favorite episode hasn't come out in America yet. The white is noiticable in this post sadly. just don't read it if you don't want to see a spoiler.

**Its the one when they try to find out what's under Kakashi's mask. xD

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 03-16-2007, 06:00 PM

that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen xD

Lady Kiara
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Kiara Send a message via MSN to Lady Kiara Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Kiara

Old 03-16-2007, 06:10 PM

OMG! That was so funny! Poor Sakura is so...FAT #_#

Sherezade
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2007, 07:07 AM

I haven't watched Naruto for a long time, I don't quite like fillers - I never did. But I plan on going back to it eventually especially now that they're back on the storyline.

I also haven't read the manga for months since I have little spare time TT

My favourite characters are Naruto, Tsunade, Gaara & Itachi :D

HonoRaven
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to HonoRaven Send a message via Yahoo to HonoRaven

Old 03-20-2007, 03:10 PM

I really like the original anime, not too into the manga though ^_^' black and white gets a little boring for me after and hour or so... and I am seriously disappointed in the North American attempt to Dub the series :x they could not have done much worse in my opinion!

Sakura seriously annoyed me when she left off making Saske know how she really felt about him, ^_^' I like to believe that he might not have made the choice that he did if he really knew that someone loved him more than he hated his brother... if he had someone to protect, someone who could not protect themselves properly...

((please excuse me if I have spelt names wrong... I am horrible with spelling T_T ))

Dante
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-20-2007, 03:13 PM

Quite a fan of the series, own volumes 1-13 on paper and been reading ahead on www.narutofan.com

It has all the manga's on release and is totally free to use...

I just finished downloading vol 15 today.

Cerena
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2007, 05:18 PM

I like pretty much all of the Hidden Leaf ninjas. I think my uber-favorites have to be the entire Hyuga clan -- I love Hinata, Neji, and Hanabi *w* And their pretty white eyes and abilities, and the bird theme they have.

I actually like Sakura a lot; I agree that she's really annoying and immature in the start of the series, but I think she probably is the one to emotionally mature the most, and come post-time skip, she definitely kicks ass. XD (...Even if I wish she weren't still so annoyingly hung up on Sasuke. Seriously, that's her biggest flaw right there. :C)

GainaSpirit
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-22-2007, 02:42 PM

I read the comic only as the watch was annoying and taking too long for a small thing. Anyway, the manga is going the same way... It's too long

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-02-2007, 05:27 AM

Favourite Character: Naruto (of course)

Favourite Jutsu: the frog jutsu xD

Favourite Story: I like it when the sand village and sound village attacked the Leaf village. It was interesting to watch ^^

Favourite episode? I dunno xD

Riddle
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2007, 10:41 AM

Seen 'em all, even teh new shippuuden :D

Hinata still rulez :oops:

Wisty
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Wisty

Old 04-05-2007, 03:44 AM

Favorite Character: Sasuke.
I love him. I just think the path he's going on is amazing, albeit disturbing and dark.

Favorite Jutsu: I haven't picked one... I think Henge no Jutsu is interesting. Kishimoto hasn't explained all the technicalities of it and it's interesting to explore. It seems like you LITERALLY turn your body into something else, phsycially, not just illusion. That's really funky. Like Naruto and Sasuke did in the Wave Arc, Naruto could turn into a weapon for Sasuke to use. SPOILER if you've only seen American anime showings Kuchiyose is also neat, I like the seal Orochimaru has on his arm for it. It's slick. The bloodletting makes it cooler too than just some hand seals.

Fave story: Valley of the End. You dunno what I'm talking about if you've only seen the US airings.
Fave episodes are the really beautifully animated ones like Lee v Gaara during the Chuunin prelims, Sasuke vs Orochimaru during Chuunin Test #2 in the Forest of Death, the episode concluding the Haku&Zabuza arc.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2007, 03:59 AM

>.< I'm a proud Narutard. I even do the Jutsu symbols for Kuchiyose no Jutsu IRL! But yeah. I wonder if anyone agrees with me that Naruto and Sasuke make a good couple.

Claha
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Claha

Old 04-06-2007, 04:26 AM

I. . . like Naruto. Sometimes I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I do. XD I've been reading the manga, and every now and then when I'm bored, I actually bother to watch an episode or two.
So. . . favorite characters. I had an obsession with Itachi for a few months, about a year ago. I dyed my hair black, painted my nails that purple-ish Akatsuki color, and wanted one of the missing nin hitai-ate really badly. Besides him, my other favorite characters are Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Tayuya, Sasori, Deidara, and. . . Kisame. Mainly the bad guys, eh?
I really like the water jutsus. >.< I think they are very. . . well, pretty. I can't recall any particular names, but I like the techniques that Kisame and Zabuza used.

DragonsRage24
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-06-2007, 01:50 PM

I haven't seen all of the episodes but I like the animation, and Kakashi is my favorite character over all. ^^

Kuroneko
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 07:52 AM

Hinata is the coolest character of them all~. A bit annoying at times when she won't talk to Naruto, but maybe thats why I like her so much. ><

Coolest Jutsu is... The gate opening that Lee uses. Crazy guy.
Walking on Water also sounds pretty neat.

Favorite Story: uhhh... I like the first movie, does that count?

Favorite episode is any episode with an amazing battle like the battle of Naruto vs Sasuke... except Sasuke's full curse form looks weird >>;;

plopy
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-07-2007, 01:00 PM

I love Naruto.. i really like whaching it..
Naruto is my fav character.. he's cute
he change to a weird girl.. >.<

I like sasuke too.. Well his really unnice at the first time..
but when i whach,whach and whach,,
he's really cool.. >.<

plopy
*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-07-2007, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko
Hinata is the coolest character of them all~. A bit annoying at times when she won't talk to Naruto, but maybe thats why I like her so much. ><

Coolest Jutsu is... The gate opening that Lee uses. Crazy guy.
Walking on Water also sounds pretty neat.

Favorite Story: uhhh... I like the first movie, does that count?

Favorite episode is any episode with an amazing battle like the battle of Naruto vs Sasuke... except Sasuke's full curse form looks weird >>;;

Hinata's face really cute
i like her.. Yeah sometimes anoyyinggg

Shloobi
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2007, 01:43 PM

i have never watched naruto but people seem to rave about it a lot on loooads of forums + stuff, so maybe someone could fill me in about it? ie what is it about etc etc

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-26-2007, 01:33 PM

I cracked up laughing so hard watching that original Sasuke Sasuke clip!

The other naruto parody thing was funny too.

poo.
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to poo.

Old 05-04-2007, 10:50 PM

HOMG!!! XDDD That's so friggin hilarious!

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2007, 06:31 PM

XD Oh my gosh! That's hilarious!

Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-05-2007, 08:53 PM

omg thats so funny XD
neji going after sexy jutsu naruto XD
spiderman is in the video XD

morph
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2007, 09:29 PM

xDD i've only seen a little of naruto and i've seen the real second opening i have to say i think thats really funny

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-08-2007, 07:26 PM

Look at this!

I'll be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
sad if that really happens :cry:

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-09-2007, 05:52 PM