My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 08-03-2008, 07:52 PM

Welcome to Chai's little chat thread. I'm also hoping to do some art freebies every five pages (may go up to 10 if I get a lot of hits). They won't be much, but I have limited internet at the moment.

So come in, grab a plate and goblet and lets get the party started. :cool:

Last edited by My Cup Of Chai; 08-03-2008 at 08:56 PM..

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 08-03-2008, 08:20 PM

Alright, I'm ready to party! : D

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-03-2008, 08:28 PM

Long time no see. >D

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 08:31 PM

Wewt, Chai <3333

I shall hang here too!
How have you been by the way?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 08-03-2008, 08:32 PM

-pops on in- Chai there you are!!
I thought you disappeared!

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 08:38 PM

*huggles everyone* ^_^ Hi hi!

@Wendy: Like wise! How are you?

@Min: I'm doing alright. : ) You?

@Kale: Yep, I'm here! Or actually I'm buying commons right this second. xD

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 08-03-2008, 08:40 PM

Ah.. I'm trying not to blow all my gold that's on my mule just yet. :lol:

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 08:41 PM

@Chai: Same with me!

O.... buying commons. I will also be buying some too. Although I have to decide on which ones I want. Are you going to get a lot??

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-03-2008, 08:45 PM

@Chai: *HUGGLES* <3333 I'm doing fine. Preparing for college and all that jazz. Working on commissions for a V-Day pin. :o Yumeh commissioned me; I was so excited. I just have 2/10 completed as of now and have eight more to work on. x_X LIFE IS HECTIC. How about you?

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 08:47 PM

O wow 10 drawings for the pin! Are they all full body ones? Well I hope you can get them done in a reasonable time, it will all be very worth it for that pin ;D

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 08:48 PM

@Kale: x3 lol I know what you mean... I caved in and sent all my gold to my main. Naughty me.

@Min: I would love to get them all! If I can anyways... and then hopefully some for my mule as well.

@Wendy: Yay for commissions! I just started up a new art shop and already have two commissions and I believe a third on the way. xD Are you excited about college? Is yours starting this month or next?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 08-03-2008, 08:52 PM

Hehe.. I have done about the same :lol:

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 08:55 PM

Hee hee hee. Sadly I'm still short of the gold I need by several thousands. T___T But I will try anyways! x3

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-03-2008, 08:55 PM

@Chai: Yeah, commissions are kicking my tail right now. It's just Yumeh's commission, too, which I'm glad it's just satisfying ONE customer right now. I'm really happy with doing just ten arts for that blasted pin. I'll work hard for it, but at the same time I've been waiting forever for one, so it's frustrating! XD

I'll definitely have to stop by your commission shop! I want to see what you have to offer!

I start school August 18th, and I move in the 14th. So, it's coming down to the wire! I'm excited, but a little nervous at the same time. Afraid of being homesick, that sort of thing. But I've already met lots of great friends. :D

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 08:57 PM

@Chai: O wow all of them, that is a lot xD

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-03-2008, 09:02 PM

@Minuxe: Ack, I totally missed your post down there below, sorry! XD;

But yes, I have gotten two completed, and I'm taking my time with them to get them LOVELY looking for Yumeh. I don't think she should settle for anything else than my best. So, while I'm not rushing, I'm frustrated cause it's taking me SO LONG. College prep is killing me and taking me away from art, too. DDD; I'll get them all done eventually! ><

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 09:05 PM

@Wendy: I know you'll enjoy college. : ) And it's great you've made some new friends; that will make college so much more fun. ^_^ I'm enrolled for a web development program that will start on the 15th. I just hope I'll have enough money to cover expenses.

@Min: Yes. x3 Though right now they're the only commons I have. lol : )

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 09:05 PM

Lol Wendy, that's alright!
O I see, well it is good that you are putting your best in. Ah sounds so busy ><;;
You looking forward to college?

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-03-2008, 09:08 PM

@Chai: Awesome! Let me know how it works out. Web designers / developers bring in the big bucks, so while money might be an issue now, in the long run it won't be. XD

@Minuxe: Yeah, it's just time consuming, and they're very detailed drawings. Anything for the pin though!

I'm sort of ready for college, but iffy about leaving home. I've only been away from my parents once in my life, and that was for about a week. I'll be able to visit them easy though since home is an hour and thirty minutes away. :D

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 09:11 PM

@Wendy: I'm looking forward to the program. : 3 I'm going to see if I can bum some codes for CS3 software from a friend so I don't have to worry about paying for that too.

And hour and a half is a nice distance. You can go home if you want to, but yet you're far enough away to feel like you're on your own. : )

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 09:13 PM

Ah I see. Well I saw your other works before and they all looked gorgeous and time consuming xD
O I see. Well it is great that you aren't far then! Hopefully you will have an easy time adjusting.
The university that I am planning to go to is more than 2 hours away from my home, but that still isn't too bad.
Although I have never been a home-body myself so I don't think I will have any problems with being away from home.

Mac
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 09:13 PM

Mac merrily dances around you humble little thread...

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 08-03-2008, 09:15 PM

*watches Mac dance* Ooo! Very nice. : 3

Wendy Darling
Second Star to the Right

Old 08-03-2008, 09:16 PM

@Chai: Yeah, that would be helpful. x_x; CS3 is EXPENSIVE. DDDD: Wonderful, but expensive. I still just have 7.0. e_e; So poor. XD

Yeah, half an hour is fine. I'm getting my license for driving (FINALLY) on the 12th, just two days before I move in, but the parents are all. . . "oh, no, if you want to come home, we'll come pick you up and you need to practice driving on your own a bit before we let you do it by yourself." x_x; Okay, guys. Whatever you say.

@Minuxe: Yeah, two hours isn't bad at all. Some kids choose to move all the way across the country. X_X; I don't see how they make the transition.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2008, 09:20 PM

O wow moving that far is really insane in my mind. It is always great to be near home for when odd situations come up xP