LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2008, 08:17 PM

Never one to catch a bandwagon too late, I've recently been supplying ribbons at a nominal fee (uhm.. well, actually, free; I didn't think they'd be that popular XD). You don't have to support anything, you can just use them to fill a barren signature.

Now, being badgered to open shop, I'd like some pricing assistance.

Examples

Simple:

More complex:

They use the same lineart (except the tentacled one, as you can see), as you can see, although the shading is often done over again instead of using the 'hue' tool, since it's usually easier to mix the colours I want rather than try to create them through adjustment.

I would probably have a form asking to specify up to three colours (saying which was the 'base', or ribbon, colour), and what sort of design the ribbon should have.

Oh, I should mention; all of these are custom for other users, so no takey please XD.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 03-24-2008, 08:21 PM

I like the complex ones, very pretty.
I'd say about 10-20 for a basic, then 20+ for a complex. xP

LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-cutie-x-pie-x
I like the complex ones, very pretty.
I'd say about 10-20 for a basic, then 20+ for a complex. xP
Oh goodness, that was fast XD
Thanks for your help :)

I'll wait for another reply or two if I get one, and see if I can work out an average. Thanks very much! I didn't expect such a reply, usually this forum moves a little slowly XD.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 03-24-2008, 08:26 PM

Hmm I agree with Cutie. Unless they take you quite a while then maybe they should be a little more? I think maybe between 15 and 45? Unless it's just plain (one colour) then 10g maybe?

[[ >3 Remember to send me a link to your shop because I wants a pretty ribbon for no reason too! ]]

LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2008, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gory Little Horror
Hmm I agree with Cutie. Unless they take you quite a while then maybe they should be a little more? I think maybe between 15 and 45? Unless it's just plain (one colour) then 10g maybe?

[[ >3 Remember to send me a link to your shop because I wants a pretty ribbon for no reason too! ]]
Well, depending on what I'm talking about and how complex they are, they do take slightly longer to make than a 20g post, but maybe I just talk too quickly XD.

Will do XD.

Soo... 10~30 gold? That sounds pretty reasonable to me. Thanks for the replies, like I said; I was expecting to have to wait quite awhile, but that took no time at all XD. Much obliged!

Sagitar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-24-2008, 08:54 PM

yep those prices sound pretty good to me :3 and you should stamp your samples so nobody steales them!

LazyKat
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitar
yep those prices sound pretty good to me :3 and you should stamp your samples so nobody steales them!
Can't I have faith in humanity and save the trouble? ;-;
... fine. XD Ish will be done.

Gory Little Horror
The Lurker
Send a message via MSN to Gory Little Horror

Old 03-24-2008, 09:02 PM

Yeah it's not GAIA but still - keep your ribbons safe ^.^

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 03-24-2008, 09:08 PM