Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Astromantic Send a message via MSN to Astromantic

Old 03-03-2008, 04:57 AM

I am thinking of selling my blinkies on Menewsha, and I'm stumped as to how to price them. I want them to be affordable and adorable. D< But not too cheap since I'm questing. Halp? (:

DreamChan
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-03-2008, 05:03 AM

@ Kiwizzle

Yay first post! <333 (I think...)

I think it should be like about 80 gold or 90 gold ever since it blinks and it's super addorable!!! <333

By the way, can you give me a link to your shop in gaia? I want to buy one there! :3

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 05:05 AM

Those are adorable. o.o Maybe I'm just a bad pricer, but I would say 200-300, personally. o_O One, because I think they are worth that, honestly. Cute, and they blink. And two, there's a lot more gold circulating Menewsha than a year ago, when art like [Divinai]'s would only go for 200-300 because there just wasn't a lot of gold around. o;

*Ramble?*

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2008, 05:07 AM

80-90? Really? O: I was actually thinking of pricing these at like 50 gold here. XD But I am very bad at pricing art here...

I will be selling these on Gaia for a grand total of 350g there. :3 A close friend of mine and I will be setting up a joint art shop there sometime soon, but here I'm doing a solo shop. ^^ I'll PM you if I remember, lol. My name on Gaia is Kiwi Sebastian, btw. :D

Arie
:D

Old 03-03-2008, 05:09 AM

50g-100g or so.
Those blinkies are the cutest things I've ever seen! <333
Well If you made it fairly cheap, people would be sure to buy from you a lot.
They're aren't many art whores here, however </3

If it takes you a while to make them, then I say 100g is fair! =D

-Loves your blinkies- <33

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2008, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeriel
Those are adorable. o.o Maybe I'm just a bad pricer, but I would say 200-300, personally. o_O One, because I think they are worth that, honestly. Cute, and they blink. And two, there's a lot more gold circulating Menewsha than a year ago, when art like [Divinai]'s would only go for 200-300 because there just wasn't a lot of gold around. o;

*Ramble?*
Oh wow, that's a lot! XD Thank you, that made me very happy to hear that you'd pay that much for it. (: *blushies*

I don't think I'll be pricing them that high though, but I will take that as a compliment! >w< <333

Edit:
@Arie~ Maybe I'll price them at 85g. :3 I know there aren't as many art whores here as there are on Gaia, but I'm planning on selling these at both sites. n_n

Oh yeah, THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMPLIMENTING MY BLINKIES! >w< <333 I feel so special.

Azeriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-03-2008, 05:57 AM

No problem. I'm horrible at pricing, by the way, but considering how much pure people have now, I'd say that's fair.

Lemme know when you set up your shop and start selling them~ <3

DreamChan
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-03-2008, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwizzle
80-90? Really? O: I was actually thinking of pricing these at like 50 gold here. XD But I am very bad at pricing art here...

I will be selling these on Gaia for a grand total of 350g there. :3 A close friend of mine and I will be setting up a joint art shop there sometime soon, but here I'm doing a solo shop. ^^ I'll PM you if I remember, lol. My name on Gaia is Kiwi Sebastian, btw. :D
My name is Dream Chans on gaia online.

Thanks.

I'm also a bad price lol. 50 gold is kind of low for these cute blinkies! :3 I don't really know, 80,90 or 100 gold sounds good to me! Lol >3<

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2008, 02:43 AM

Thanks for your input, everyone! I have set up my blinky shop if anyone is interested. :D The link is in my siggy. <3