mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:27 AM

Well, if you ever happen to come into owning any pink things, pass them my way. lol.

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:29 AM

Definitely! i have a pink headbow i won in fairly fun times if you want it :D

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:30 AM

I'll take it. I'm always up for new items. Thanks sweetie!

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:32 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian.

<3 i'm finished getting my items now, i'm just on to help you get more pies. :)

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:34 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in

That's very nice of you. The bow is really cute! I like it a lot!

You should type and print out whatever we get through of our story when we are done or when the event ends.

I am up to 56 pies now!

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:35 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting

of course, :glomp: i'm gonna make it a blog post :D

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:37 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of

Yay! Let them know I co-wrote it with you!

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:39 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking

of course! :D

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:42 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke

So anything you are up to right now?

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:43 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that

just watching youtube videos and checking in on this thread as often as i can :)

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:46 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of

Oh, ok. I should be at 75 pies quite soon and then any extra I'll see if I can get any random event commons that I can sell back to the store at the end of the event.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:48 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values

sure, that's what i'm doing with my extras, i'm gonna save them and gift them out to newbies later.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:49 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values. One day, all

I just have like 13 or so pies left to get.

After the event, I am going to make a new avatar with the items I got from the event.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:51 AM

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values. One day, all of the monks

that's awesome! i can't wait to draw it for you :D

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:55 AM

Oh, you will draw my new avatar for me when I make it? That's sweet of you!

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values.

One day, all of the monks went out on

I made the next sentence I started a new paragraph.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 05:57 AM

great idea! of course :) do you want the shop order i have for you to be this avi, or wait until you change?

When I was a pink dragon, I lived in a wonderful, shimmering pink castle with several angry Romanian monks. They were often quiet, but sometimes got rowdy. On Tuesday nights, they would all sing ballads of Journey and Bon Jovi would sign autographs. This one monk named Allan, who was a rebel and a vegetarian, never participated in any ritualistic hunting or any of their dragon mocking or any karaoke with lyrics that contained some of the negative values.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:01 AM

You could draw one of my OCs and then make my new avatar that is coming later?

My OCs are here: - A Look Back Into The Past

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering they came across

edit: WOO HOO! I am now at over 4k! I am so happy! This will really help out my quest.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:02 AM

sure, i love ocs!! :dance:

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering they came across a dragons nest

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:03 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave

Yay! I can't wait to see who you pick to draw. Don't let me know now, I like a surprise.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:04 AM

oooo thank you! i can't wait to read about them all :heart:

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls,

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:08 AM

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and

Cool. Although they don't have much of a description unlike others with OCs who have a page or two of description for each of their OCs.

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:09 AM

that's fine, room to improvise isn't a bad thing~

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:12 AM

Well, my OCs outfits/looks are pretty set in stone and I don't really like any changes to be made to them.

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons

Loffel
AFK

Old 08-13-2011, 06:15 AM

ok! i'll be subtle if i do any changes, and make them things that are easy to change back. :3

One day, all of the monks went out on a berry gathering. They came across a dragons nest in a cave with shimmering walls, dusty floors, and pools of lava where some dragons would bathe seasonally.

this story is really cute c:

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-13-2011, 06:20 AM

For a moment there, I thought I was going nuts, reading the same introduction story again and again.