nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixphyre View Post
Either he ate her or he's been giving my house elves socks again.

Fingers crossed you guys get some rain too then, dry is not fun for anyone anywhere.

Being lazy is fun...am planning a lazy day tomorrow...well mostly lazy, want to work on getting the shawls finished in time for the online market I am participating in on the 28th March.

Oh cool thanks, will go see to that now!
No, bad master kitty, no letting the house elves run free as free elves! We needs them around to do stuffs for us!!

Hopefully! It really isn't fun! I do rain dances, plus it's fun to just dance around like a silly person. :) Sometimes at least. :P I do find myself signing along to songs a lot more - haha, I say that sometimes and people go "Nemo, you've misspelled that, you meant singing right?" and I laugh and go "Nope, I do mean signing. :P Those two words are TOO close!!" XD

Lazy days are fun!! I've got a lazy day planned for tomorrow too! Oh, pretty! Awesome! I saw that on FB, you posted something about that, yeah - that's awesome!! ^_^

You're welcome!! ^_^

Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 04:16 AM

Yeah, the California drought has not been good. We finally got about two weeks of rain where I live, but it probably wasn't enough. Better than nothing, of course, but I want more!

Phoenixphyre
In Yarnia...

Old 02-21-2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
No, bad master kitty, no letting the house elves run free as free elves! We needs them around to do stuffs for us!!

Hopefully! It really isn't fun! I do rain dances, plus it's fun to just dance around like a silly person. :) Sometimes at least. :P I do find myself signing along to songs a lot more - haha, I say that sometimes and people go "Nemo, you've misspelled that, you meant singing right?" and I laugh and go "Nope, I do mean signing. :P Those two words are TOO close!!" XD

Lazy days are fun!! I've got a lazy day planned for tomorrow too! Oh, pretty! Awesome! I saw that on FB, you posted something about that, yeah - that's awesome!! ^_^

You're welcome!! ^_^
Lol hopefully B-Kitty will listen to you as, as usual he's not listening to me!

I rain-dance too...it's fun as well as dancing in the rain as well....unless the rain is freezing then I hide inside and watch it through the windows.

I'll send you an invite to the online market when I get back on FB if I haven't already.

Gah...time for me to get moving now *sulks* Catch you tomorrow...I'll be on early and then in the evening.. I'll FB you when I'm heading on again so if you're online we'll catch up!

Have fun and see you tomorrow!!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixphyre View Post
Lol hopefully B-Kitty will listen to you as, as usual he's not listening to me!

I rain-dance too...it's fun as well as dancing in the rain as well....unless the rain is freezing then I hide inside and watch it through the windows.

I'll send you an invite to the online market when I get back on FB if I haven't already.

Gah...time for me to get moving now *sulks* Catch you tomorrow...I'll be on early and then in the evening.. I'll FB you when I'm heading on again so if you're online we'll catch up!

Have fun and see you tomorrow!!
Hopefully he will - doubtful though. He listens to noone it seems.

Sounds like what I do! Cold rain is cold!!
And ok!! I don't think you have. I can't remember. :P
Ok! *hugs* I'll be around probably! ^_^ hopefully we will both be on at the same time! *fingers crossed* I've got no plans really so I should be around.

Hope that your headache goes away and that things go smoothly with heading out and the dishes. :)

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 01:47 PM

*yawns* so sleepy. at least i can go back to bed if i want to. if i don't reply again you know what happened.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 01:50 PM

I know the feeling - I kinda woke up and then gave up on sleep. >.< We'll see if I fall back to sleep again, at least I'm not up before 4:30 am again like the other day - this time it was just a wake up time of 5:45 am. xDD LOL

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 01:50 PM

Yikes! That's too early. Seven is bad enough for me. :P

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 01:51 PM

It is too early! And the day I woke up at 4:30 - That was Wednesday, the day I was stuck in haiku - I was awake till nearly 2 am. >.< And I only got like 4 hours of sleep before waking up. No wonder the haikus took over.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 07:09 PM

Hahaha poor nemo!

I went to the store today and spent too much; ended up having to use my bank account and now it's overdrawn. *makes a fart noise* On the way out of the store I saw this cute little puppy, might have been an english bulldog or boxer, i wanted to grab it out of their van and take it home with me.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 07:11 PM

I have a FB status where most of my comments back to people was in Haiku! And the initial status was in haiku as well.

Oh, dear! That's not good! :( I did that once, No fun! And awwww!!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 07:19 PM

LOL i saw it.

Oh well. I hope hubby has some moonies on him. I'm serious, I almost puppynapped the thing..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 07:24 PM

I was trying to get myself out of it, but it seemed like the harder I tried, the worse it got!

Hopefully he does! *fingers crossed* And awww! I probably would have had to stop myself from doing the same thing. When will the puppy be coming over, this weekend, yeah?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 08:15 PM

Ha that's usually how it goes. ^.^

Yup Aaron will bring the puppy over on Sunday. Kaleb says he doesn't want a girl puppy, he wants boy one. I told him it doesn't matter as long as he has puppy right? He was still upset this morning. That was the first thing out of his mouth lol! I just know that hubby is going to have a fit though, guess he'll have to complain to Aaron though, not me. Gonna try to pretend I knew nothing about it.

Anyways i'm tired of hubby treating me like i'm stupid or he's better than me. i got in trouble for getting the boys ice cream, they did a good job of letting me cut their hair last night, so hubby tried to blame all the food money being onto me. Pfft it's not my fault, he had the card for like two weeks and just bought crap.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 08:34 PM

It's fine though! ^_^ Haha!

Some kids just are so focused on one thing and that's all they want. Oh, gosh, hopefully things do work out and Kaleb likes her, and that your hubby will let y'all keep it!

Can you stand up to him and tell him how you feel and that he needs to stop treating you that way? OMG! Woah, what?! That's just ridiculous! D: He needs to stop placing blame on you!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 08:47 PM

That's true, I think once the puppy gets here, he will be excited. I got to thinking about it, and the puppy will have to stay because I imagnie they will bring it over before they have to go play basketball. we are so sneaky.

I do, but it goes through one ear and out the other. he acts like i didn't say anything to him.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 08:50 PM

Y'all are sneaky!! Let me know how it goes.

And that would drive me insane!! That is just so.... *takes a deep breath* Sorry, super opinionated over here. >.<

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 08:53 PM

Okay, you know I will!

Blah I am too but it does no good. :( I love him but gosh he needs to get away from this attitude or whatever the heck it is. I swear it's from still talking to his dad all the time. He can't be who he wants, he has to bed who his dad wants him to be.

---------- Post added 02-21-2014 at 02:53 PM ----------

I better run to the bank and get the boys. be back soon!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 08:54 PM

What if you tell him that he needs to do something about it or else you'll do something... don't have to really do it, but maybe show him that you mean business and he needs to stop treating you like CRAP? Hmmm...

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 09:33 PM

Maybe. I dunno. *sigh* I'm hungry..

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 09:34 PM

Me too! I am just so lazy and don't wanna go out right now. >.<

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 09:39 PM

i'm eating some ice cream that i got in trouble for buying. suck that hubby!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 09:40 PM

Sounds yummy! What flavor?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 09:42 PM

Cookie dough. I got like pint size containers, so we have cookie dough, chocolate, mint and strawberry.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 02-21-2014, 09:43 PM

OMG! IT all sounds good!!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 09:45 PM

*tries to send some through the internet* it was worth spending too much.

Well shoot. I should probably go scoop poop. BLECK. Talk to you later!