Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 10:45 AM

Last edited by Drop Bear; 12-21-2013 at 11:47 PM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:09 AM

So, Im Assassin_666, The Freak In Control here. I do bits and pieces of art in various styles and forms, from hand drawn with pencils and pens, to computer graphics with photoshop. What i do in photoshop can vary in style a fair bit, from manipulations and edits, right through to original image creation by hand. Theres samples comming a bit further down, dont worry!

Im a dark alternative person i guess is the best description of me and the associated personality. Everyone is welcome here, but if youre offended by things easily, maybe you should think about whether you really want to come here... I am politically incorrect. I am crude. I am twisted. I am brutally honest. And i will tell you to GTFO if you cause dramas.

I do have quite a busy life outside of the Intarwebs, mostly working 6 days a week at the moment, so Ill be trying to do your art on top of this, my social life, and anything else that comes up demanding my immediate attention. All i can do is try and give my best and hope you get your work as quick as i can manage.

This thread isnt just specifically art shop related either, i dont mind people comming in here to chat and hang out, but as always, the usual Menewsha rules apply. I dont mind talking to people as long as you can type a fairly intelligble and sensible string of sentences! If you like my work, let me know! If you dont, offer me some constructive criticism!

I also sometimes do quick freebie arts if im in the thread for a while and people are here, so maybe, just maybe, ill offer a quick one, to some one hanging out! These are usually avi arts.

:!:1: I will decide the price of each work based on what is required and the effort ill have to put in to achieve the results youre after.
:!:2: All applications for a work must be PMed to me. You can post them in the thread too, but they MUST be PMed to me as well!
:!:3: Any artwork i take up, i will send you a sample sketch first so that you can be sure that im drawing what you want.
:!:4: Once i take up a request, DO NOT cancel the job... that will really piss me off... *snake eyes*
:!:5: I reserve the right to change/add to these rules if necessary.

Last edited by Drop Bear; 11-17-2009 at 11:41 AM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:12 AM

Pencil/Pen on paper:
Goth Thug
Goth Thug 2
Stressed
Gorokan TuGorah My Original Creation Role Playing Character (OCRPC). Was a rare colour work with pencils.
Easter Biker Bunny Close up These were random whiteboard sketches i made at a mates place one easter while i was waiting for him to do something i think?

Computer Graphics Image Editing (small/soft)
Metal Mulisha Skull Edit
Creative Frame Of Mind
Skull Bullets
Tag!

Computer Graphics Image Editing (large/creation)
Dead Jack In The Box
Bloody Swan
Paper Crane Poem (Picture is of, and poem is by, an ex girlfriend)
KFX - Pieces Of Something i did for my favourite artist on another site. I wish i was anywhere near as good as he is!

Last edited by Drop Bear; 11-17-2009 at 11:41 AM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 AM

1: OPEN
2: OPEN
3: OPEN
4: OPEN
5: OPEN

Code:
Account Name:
Type of Art Desired: (Signature, Avi, Custom Weapon, Other Art)
Description: (Include refrences where possible, and and prefrence of style that youd like me to try and achieve)

Last edited by Drop Bear; 11-22-2009 at 01:41 PM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 AM

Kai La Morte

Last edited by Drop Bear; 11-22-2009 at 01:40 PM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 AM

:!: 16/11/09
Thread opened!

:!: 30/11/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre Le Coco
Congratulations on coming "Most Spooky Set" in my design-an-item contest, Deadly Design.
[ENTRY]

:!: 2/12/09
Shop temporarily closed due to injury.

:!:26/12/09
Shop reopened. Finger is working reasonably well again!

Last edited by Drop Bear; 12-26-2009 at 11:36 AM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 AM

Last edited by Drop Bear; 11-17-2009 at 11:42 AM..

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-11-2009, 11:32 AM

~RESERVED!~

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 11:36 AM

I now declare this art shop...

OPEN!
:squee::heart::squee:

Requests for any kind of art will be considered! I do custom melee weapons too, and (if i check my software some time soonish) possibly building layouts in full 3D. But, like i said, gotta check that one out...

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 11-16-2009, 03:13 PM

How much do they cost?

How much are those ^^'' really amazing arts

Last edited by Antagonist; 11-16-2009 at 05:41 PM.. Reason: Accidental Dp

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 04:06 PM

I like to evaluate each piece as its posted up, some stuff is harder than others, some stuff requires more work, and still other stuff is more time consuming. Feel free to make an offer on what you think it would be worth to you though, im interested to see what people think im worth paying for!

Last edited by Drop Bear; 11-16-2009 at 11:08 PM..

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 11-16-2009, 05:37 PM

Gah I didn't realise I double posted :gonk: I will let a mod now :sweat:
and Oh okie and I suck at pricing T_T I will see if anyone has good offer on it

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-16-2009, 11:09 PM

Let me know what you have in mind, throw me an application and ill see what you want. We can work on a price from there i guess?

EDIT:
Kai La Morte, your piece will be ready tonight! Working on it now. Sorry its taken so long, have been busy with work and social life and more work and sleep and yet more work! ><'

EDIT:
DONE!
Kai, your piece is ready to be picked up in the Fiends Gallery! Hope you like it!

EDIT:
Well, ive temporarily closed the shop for a couple of weeks because ive cut the end of my finger at work and drawing or using a pen in general is slightly painful, but moreso affecting quality of what ill be able to do so im going to wait till its healed better and i can draw again before i re-open.

EDIT:
Finger is working well, got a fair bit of sensitivity back into the end of my finger now so ill try sketching again. Next poster will get a freebie so i can test out how im doing!

Last edited by Drop Bear; 12-26-2009 at 11:39 AM..